All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 060'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 224 Comments
nekronomnekronomover 7 years ago
\*{5}

Just voted! That was an awesome trip.

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Something is missing (Chapter 56 comment)

I just wanted to say thanks to "Anonymous", the first time commenter on Chapter 56, for his suggestion about celebrating a birthday party.

Sorry I twisted your idea. When I was writing the scenes in this chapter, I felt sad that it got interrupted. It would have been a fun party! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@Tefler Fuck (SOME SPOILERS IF YOURE A MANIAC AND READ THE COMMENTS FIRST)

That chapter was just.. Words cannot describe the roller coaster I just went through. I went from "Hell yes, this chapter is so sweet." To "Hm.. I know something will happen.. just not when..." To "Fuck a duck.. I wanna rip those assholes apart and eject them into a sun." And from then it was complete fury that they had killed Jade AND hurt Calara. I was just waiting for John to rip those God damn chains off and tear that black haired fucker in half. Such an amazing chapter, probably one of your absolute best ones. And just an FYI, it's dove, not dived. I don't know if you edit them, but I felt like it was worth mentioning =) Read from chapter 1 and haven't had a chapter I didn't enjoy, it's left me wanting more every single time. Thank you.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
@anon dive |dīv|

verb (past dived or dove |dōv| ; past participle dived) [ no obj. ]

~Oxford American Dictionary (of many)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Decisions decisions...

Now to see if John can heal Calara's arm, or if she'll get a prosthesis. Kind of hoping for the latter, as it could open up some Deus Ex shenanigans. Intersted to see what this means for any potiential fire fights in the Dragon's March.

Allthough that situation could be settled entirely through politics and subterfuge. Punisher Rifles at most :)

tbakkytbakkyover 7 years ago
Thank You

Thank you Moderators for the fast posting,Thank You Tefler for the great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Police

Is there no police organization that would want Mikaboshi?

Maybe they will end up back at New Eden to talk with Detective Walsh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
New computer

Tefler, I used to read all sorts of stories here all the time. Now yours is the only one I read. I have enjoyed the hours and hours of plot and action. The sex scenes are nice, sure. But they aren't what keep me coming back. I could only afford $1 this past time but you can bet I'll be chipping in $10/chapter from now one. If you can give us another 60 chapters I'd more than happily contribute that much money. Hopefully you can get this published as a book. It would be amazing to see this done in a series like Game of THRONES but I think maybe it has a bit too much sex for HBO and I don't think Porn would do it any justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more

yes we need lots more so great to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Damn...

DraigTywyllDraigTywyllover 7 years ago
Damn, it's ... Damn!

This chapter was a hell of a rollercoaster, really had my heart in my throat on this one. You're one hell of a writer tefler. Can't wait for the next chapter, keep it up.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 7 years ago
You are.....

SOOOOO freakin lucky Jade lived!!!

Seriously, I honestly believe that this was the best chapter yet. I was literally sitting on the edge of my couch the whole way thru. OUTSTANDING work, and I look forward to more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent I really enjoyed that thank you

Wonderful read which I really enjoyed ..................... I await the next installment with eager anticipation...

kinkykayekayekinkykayekayeover 7 years ago
Not Jade too..

I usually check in every other day looking for an update. I just watched ( finally ) The new season of The Walking Dead. And after that losing Jade, I was a blubbering mess on my couch. If you had been anywhere near me you would have heard an anguished cry of Nooooooo!. Now that I know Jade is alive and I have washed my tear stained face. THANK YOU for such a great chapter and for sharing your talent with us all.

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor

I was hoping to provoke a strong emotional reaction with this chapter, so I'm glad you guys enjoyed it.

For the people who don't have Patron access, and are reading it for the first time today, part 1 ended just over half way through the chapter. You can see why people were agonising over that cliffhanger now! ;-)

Tefler

TektTektover 7 years ago
Part 1

Ya part 1 ended with Jade dead and John being dragged away.

sifidavesifidaveover 7 years ago

si fi dave ..PLEASE SIR CAN I HAVE SOME MORE ///dont ever stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot damm

I am supposed to keep my heart rate under 130 and BP 120/72. Having a problem keeping it here. Thanks for your great writing and imagination.

Paul

Joeraven1403Joeraven1403over 7 years ago
Best Ever

The best chapter yet. Thank You

jayb2204jayb2204over 7 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

Just beautifully written. Give me more. FEED ME

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Since the beginning

Wow been reading your work for a wile and I don't usually post a comment but I think that your writing might be considered a drug since it is so addictive. Need the next fix soon. You should think about making it into a actual book I would buy that. Thank you for the great story can't wait for next chapter

azanderazanderover 7 years ago
Wow

I don't normally comment, but this time I need to.

This is by far the best work I have seen in a long time. You are surpassing much of the commercial work out there with this story. Keep it up and if you ever publish this or any other work let us know. I will be purchasing it.

Az

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
The Jade dead and John abducted cliffhanger on Patreon

Yeah, I called Tefler a sadist. I stand by that. ;-)

That nano suit and the glove and the cybernetics tech they will get off the assassin will lead to armor upgrades again.

The fact Faye was prevented from saving John or Jade will make for changes in Faye's access levels now. Finally.

And, thinking the girl is Sensei's daughter and/or the one who killed his family: "Yamamoto felt terror gripping at his heart, flashbacks to the past threatening to overwhelm him. He shook them off and yelled, "John, look out!"" John and Alyssa heal her and send her back to dad...after a good debrief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
On Jade's resurgence...

Does she retain her previous capabilities, or will she have to start over from scratch? I hope it is the former, cos a clean slate would mean too much experience lost...

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
On Jade's resurgence...

We are not talking about a computer reboot. The brain is still intact.

MuledriverMuledriverover 7 years ago
The "under assassin"

I forget her name. It is possible that she could be Sensei's daughter, or wife. But, I think it could be the one that killed his family. Could be both.

As I recall without going back and reading again, Sensei suddenly quit competition, for an unexplained reason, and then focused on the killing arts of "kempo" or whichever art form he practices. So "something" happened, that he decided he needed the killing art, instead of the competition. John's stating that he had used a sword to actually kill, was one of the reasons that Sensei agreed to train him.

I also believe that Sensei changed his training so he could hunt down who ever took/killed his family. Or at least be ready, if he had the chance to settle the score.

I wonder, if Sensei might join John in hunting the master assassin, after they bleed all the intel out of the under assassin. It should be interesting who she turns out to be, and what the relationship with the Sensei turn out to be.

CreyniCreyniover 7 years ago
Wow!!!

Well done again Tefler for a truly gripping chapter. I can honestly say each chapter gets better with never a dull moment.

I loved the whole soap opera feel of the happiest character biting the dust. But im so glad you chose to bring her back

As for Calara's maiming i hope it stays permanent to show there not untouchable. And opens Dana, Rachel and Irillith to create a badass prosthetic. And im intrigued to see if it causes them to lose a tactical advantage in the Dragon March allowing for a change from the usual blow all away and fly off thats been the general theme.

I shall also echo the call for this to published for us to buy as a legit book. As ever keep up the great work.

Creyni

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Action Packed!!!

Great chapter!

I imagine they will be reviewing security protocols re. opening outer doors during FTL and Fayes access to interioror weaponry.

Will John be able to promote regeneration... Im betting yes.

Will the female cyborg assasin be "turned" into crew? Maybe she was being controlled via tech or mindwipe.

Also, we're going on a cyborg hunt, after Dragon March.

Cant waut for the next chapter.

-TDM

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1st! another amazing chapter in an amazing story.

Very well done. Thank you.

CrescentRoseCrescentRoseover 7 years ago
Calara is going to be just fine

If people have forgotten, Tefler set a precedent on regeneration already. Eadrele's assassins had an internal organ removed. Which, after a helpful dose of Gift Cream, were able to regenerate said organ. Calara will be regrowing her hand within the next chapter or three. Though I personally am happy that Jade is not dead and that Calara will be fine this does, to a degree, destroy the risk factors of the story. Magic Cum is literally Tefler's Deus Ex Machina. Which is totally cool with me cause I love these characters and want to see a happy end for all of them. I just feel that it should be pointed out.

CrescentRoseCrescentRoseover 7 years ago
Captured Assassin

I don't think I will be overly pleased if this girl who maimed Calara (if it may only be briefly) and killed Jade (if only temporarily) is brought into the fold. I get that she is probably been brainwashed to a degree but I just don't know how I would feel if the others were to reconcile these points. If it happens it happens, I refuse to tell someone how their story is supposed to go. But I will point out my opinion and accept what may come. You have written a nice piece and I gladly read it, nothing is perfect and everything has its faults (and yes, a lack of faults is a fault in that of itself. Makes my brain pains act up).

GuenhwyvarGuenhwyvarover 7 years ago
Never have I ever

No words describe the maelstrom of emotions you just put me through, but if any story deserves the chance to try, it's this one.

You made me laugh, you made me smile, you made me frown, get angry, experience emotional shock, fury, sadness I haven't felt in a long time, proud and euphorically happy. You made me cry.

No other story I have ever read, has ever made me feel the same scale of any one of those feelings, let alone all of them. You have a gift. And as selfish as it is to want you to keep posing these for free, for us to enjoy, criticize, and comment on, you need to go to a publisher. This is a 50$ novel, and it's not even through its first complete story arc.

Well, with all of that wmotion out of the way, for a quick comment, I think it would be wise to be unable to heal the lost hand, make it so the transformation of a woman can heal (nearly) all wounds, and cum can heal most injuries, but not regrow limbs. This would not only open up some opportunities with prosthetics, but also introduce some limits with what can be 'healed'.

Just some thoughts, but keep in mind that on a good day, I couldn't write anything half as good as what I just read.

Good god. Now I'm never going to sleep.

May your creative juices never stop flowing,

Dennis

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great job

The story just keeps getting better, and a cyborg female huh, sounds like a good body for a cyber pixie to hack an take over ;)

george41george41over 7 years ago
@PussyLicker and Jade's come back to life

Yeah, and unlike a computer, scientists still don't have a clue how memory works. Though, it would be completely reasonable for Jade to have complete, or near complete retrograde amnesia due to being dead for a long time. She would be lucky it was just retrograde amnesia, and not combined with anterograde amnesia of some degree due to the neurons breaking down after death, which starts within minutes of blood stopping.

Now for my thoughts on this chapter. I thought I had max amount of edge-of-my-seat feeling of being absorbed when I went to go see the Accountant the other day. But holy fucking shit! This chapter was non-stop! I don't think I've ever read as fast as I just did, while still being able to track, and remember what was going on. If your it her chapters where 5 out of 5 chapters, this one was at least an 9/5 chapter.

nekronomnekronomover 7 years ago
some thoughts

Jades death was the proper motivation for John to overcome his qualms concerning leaving his physical body. These qualms, unconsciously, prevented the further development of his powers. Well done!

Overall the story gains momentum. Several subplots are progressing faster. Fine with me, even if I also liked the detailed descriptions.

The Japanese names are well worth googeling

, hint...

OzkiwiOzkiwiover 7 years ago
Wow Wow and Wow

Thanks Tef just fantastic. How come Irillith didn't see our would be (pissing his pants) assassin in the hanger bay, and blow him away with the raptor? And just how powerful is alter-ego Alyssa. I know the Ashanthi called her bright one, but she seems super-nova in comparison now?

Mal

rehj35rehj35over 7 years ago
Wow Totally Speechless

This was the BEST chapter yet please keep them coming

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: ozkiwi

There were two hangar bays. One on either side of the battle cruiser. Irillith and the Raptor were in the port one, and Shinatobe's shuttle was docked on the starboard side. :-)

miscacc201501miscacc201501over 7 years ago
Jesus christ!

As someone already said. Best chapter yet! Almost brought me to tears; you did.

You, sir, are a grade A asshole...

... and we love you for it.

I was a bit miffed at first that the girls would decide on an arbitrary day as Jade's birthday. But the way you turned it into her literal birthday was sublime.

Also, loved the way that her death was the only way we, as readers, could glimpse her "true form" as she had, by her own admission, forgotten what her original appearance was.

Your story is the only reason I keep coming back to this godforsaken site. Thank you for your storytelling and please keep up the fantastic work.

miscacc201501miscacc201501over 7 years ago
For the readers clamouring for a prosthesis

At the risk of sounding like a pompous ass, you all really need to work on your reading comprehension.

John literally remodelled all his women, gave them physical/mental powers, removed scars, changed their personalities and regrew surgically removed organs with his wonderspunk. He literally brought the dead back to life in this very chapter. Not being able to regrow one lost appendage would be a plot hole so big for this story that it would play havoc with our immersion/suspension of disbelief.

Lets leave the prosthetic/android component for Faye, shall we?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
£George41

Jade didn’t suffer brain damage from loss of blood flow.

She does not actually have blood or a human type circulatory system.

Look at the chapter where Rachel is taking samples.

HAWKJ72HAWKJ72over 7 years ago
Damn

Uh, I thought progenitor john was badass when pissed! He got nothing at all on Baddass Alyssa. She reminds me so much, strength an d attitude wise, of Jaina Solo from Star Wars extended universe. Screw what anyone thinks. Life is a bitch and I am its queen should be Alyssa's motto

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: miscacc201501

"Almost brought me to tears"

Hmm, looks like I'll have to raise my game next time then. ;-)

I'm glad you liked the birthday twist, and her real appearance reveal. Thanks for the compliments too, I'm just pleased that so many people have been enjoying the story!

Tefler

Sid0604Sid0604over 7 years ago
5 Stars... very easily.

Very easily worth 5 stars. Great reading. I wish there was more. It is going to be such a drag waiting for the next chapter.

sailandoarsailandoarover 7 years ago
What . .

. . they said, +1 . . . . : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is one of your best if not The best. please keep going.

muze1602muze1602over 7 years ago
Gut wrenching

Bloody hell. Was on tender hooks through the whole story. Damn!

SirCarlSirCarlover 7 years ago
Double WOW!!

While I have really loved all of the chapters, this one goes to the HEAD OF THE LIST. Very well done.,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
go with the flow

I am not in the habit of telling anyone what directions their stories need to take, and I am not about to start now. Was I sad to see Jade slain? Yes. Was I prepared to accept that? Also yes, since good people die, even in stories. Am I OK with her resurrection? Yes, refer back to my first statement. As to whether she retains her memories or must start anew, well, each has merits regarding the plot. It's a nice twist that her birthday is the day of her rebirth, however. Ditto for Calara. The precedent has been set for the regrowth of her hand, but there's no wrong way to proceed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just wow....

I check for updates every day! Lol one of the best series stories on here. Well done!!

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 7 years ago
Bloody frackin' hell...

You are one demented, evil, talented, amazing bastard Tefler, you know that? I haven't commented on the previous two chapters mainly because perhaps I was waiting for a lull in the story that would signify significant tension relief, maybe at the end of the Dragon March bit, but this chapter...good lord above, it was stunning. Hell, the two previous chapters were stunning, but this one takes the cake.

Alyssa is one scary bitch when she's pissed, and powerful too. Just how many times did she end up shaping the Raptor's armor, on top of what it had already gone through? It must've been at least a dozen times for it to have been rendered completely immune to the battlecruiser's assault. And she still had enough power after that to go on a psychic rampage thru the assassin's ship, and then help John restore Jade after that! And she still likely has power to spare, considering she hasn't toppled over from exhaustion yet!

Or was all that power from Radiant Alyssa, hmm? When John saw her, was she standing in Alyssa's spot, thus reinforcing that they are the "same" person, or was she standing separate from Alyssa? Maybe Radiant Alyssa is to Alyssa as PJ is to John? That would certainly support one of my theories that I put forth a number of chapters back, speculating that if there were such a thing as a female Progenitor, they are effectively the better half of the race, and the male Progenitors wrecking havoc in the galaxy are all impotent bachelor pricks.

Speaking of power, John resurrecting someone like that would only work on Jade, as she's special. It will not work on the others. At least that's my thought. Those details will probably be revealed later when John finally gets to have a nice long talk with Radiant Alyssa.

On another note, that captured assassin chick...she does not get the Irillith treatment, where everyone hates her when she's first introduced but eventually she comes around and everyone loves her. No. As soon as the interrogation is done, she gets to go for a walk in space without a suit. Or better yet, stuff her into a cylinder and launch her into the nearest star using the railguns. No matter what her circumstances might be, she does not get redemption. She's too far gone.

Also, she does not get to become Faye's new "body." That assassin is basically a corpse, only able to function thanks to a hell of a lot of advanced cybernetics, hence why she was kept in cryo by the boss assassin, to keep from decomposing too much. It would be in extremely poor taste to keep that thing around as Faye's "body," not after what it did to the crew. Plus, John is definitely not going to want to tap a corpse. If the Ashanath and the Trankarans creeped him out enough to keep from seeing them that way, a corpse is going to be even worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

A really great chapter. I thought you'd gone and pulled a Rowling, killing Jade off like that but thank you for bringing her back.

Only thing that bugs me is isn't Rachel still a military doctor so shouldn't she also get some kind of promotion?

Dave2282Dave2282over 7 years ago
Best yet

Great roller-coaster emotional action. I agree with other comments that this is your best chapter yet in this rollicking sexy space opera. Hopefully you get lots more Patreon contributors to make the amount of time you are devoting to this worthwhile.

DRGRIFFINDRGRIFFINover 7 years ago
You have got to stop this.....

If you keep writing like this, I am going to run out of Five Star votes. Your story telling is superb. Keep it up and I will continue to read. Great work!!!

C.H. DarkstriderC.H. Darkstriderover 7 years ago
Theory of who sent the assassins.

As titled, this is my theory as to who sent the assassins. The boss assassin didn't come into play in any way until after John and Co. had gone and dealt with the pirates that were preying on folks, both military and civilian, around the sector where Port Heracles was located. Obviously, many people would think Rupert Grant, since he was the port Commander, selling the pirates the decommissioned military ships. As much of a pig that Grant is, he doesn't strike me as the type to do something like that on his own, much less have the exotic connections to contract out such assassins. My theory is that he is one of the officers who is following Norwood, as a means of providing him with funds and keeping a sense of misdirection going, so no one thinks to look into him too deeply. I think that Grant took off right after being compromised and went running to Norwood as a means of staying safe and out of reach. I don't believe that we've seen the last of the bastard, as he is currently the only SoB who has crossed John and Co. and still alive.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 7 years ago
This series just gets better and better

Writing is getting better as we go. In terms of plot: Others have commented about the roller coaster ride this chapter represents. Excellent! Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fewer high rated new stories

It seems like there are less *HOT* rated new stories lately on literotica.

The readers expectations have gotten inflated.

Other writers were getting off too easy by comparison.

I foresee a major effort to catch up, so keep leading the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome - 5 stars are enough

As for the assassin - seems like she could be a good host for Faye!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Glowing eyes remind me of the Avatar State

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow X 1,000,000

I was at page 7 and cursing you! we all knew someone will eventually die, and than the assassin so easily defeated them all and kill Jade (the #1 best girl in the story!)!!!

you were so close to being banned! DO NO DO THAT AGAIN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome

Except that I had to tell my coworkers that my eyes were watery due to allergies.

thanks for not killing Jade

chip812chip812over 7 years ago
Holy smokes!

Thank you for not killing Jade. Not ashamed to say I cried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow again

Excellent work can't wait to see what you do next. A lot of people don't want the assassin end up as Faye's body myself included but I do think that Dana could reverse engineer something to create something of a body for Faye. I'm glad that you brought Jade back to life I was afraid you were going to have Faye reanimate her.

How long till the next chapter is the only question I have?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Best

I have never left a comment here before but I felt I must. I have read this story from the very beginning and believe it to be the best I have read. Keep up the good work and thank you for a cracking read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cyklops

What if you were to have Dana have a gun mounted similarly to the new rifles dana made. Where when mounted would release a steady laser force that would move with the users eyesight. For instance since Racheal has almost no job on the bridge if dana were to mount a pod on the bridge that when went into a 3d model of what the invictus was around opened up. Then about 10 of these would be scattered around the invictus and when it saw something and targeted it, It would release a steady laser beam similar to cyclops in the X-men

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Oz

"I know the Ashanthi called her bright one, but she seems super-nova in comparison now?"

That was a Bolon. The Ashanath just noted she was a gifted psychic...boy would they be blown away now!

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
I don't know

about the rest of you, but I just cannot bring myself to re-read the death of Jade. I have read this chapter 6 times now...I just cannot do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW...Just wow..

Many of us started reading this story as something to read for the sex with a bit of sci fi thrown in for flavour and that's how it started in the first 4 chapters, then it evolved, We readers can't thank you enough for gifting us with this epic story, we're now at the end of chapter 60 having being dragged around emotionally from laughter to sadness to disbelief and finally relief. This was a DAMN hard chapter to read (I won't say why because i hate spoilers and i would never do that to another reader) and i'm SO glad it ended the way it did and i along with everyone else here reading this story hope it goes on for MANY more chapters...In essence mate, Tefler you are awesome, keep up the good work and we'll all go back to watching daily for updates/chapters :)

Tazzy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Allysa is not bad

As long as she is on your side.

She has some issues though.

She helped Rachel deal with her murder killing spree.

She needs to get Rachel to help her pull her bitch slapping tendency into a manageable controlled situation.

A little ass spank is one thing, but I was flinching with sympathy even though I knew Shinatoba was due for getting someher priorities reassigned. She might join the crew now under the you broke it you bought it deal.

She weren't go nowhere once Allysa grabbed her and the second hit was the last one she might have even felt.

Jade wasn't less dead looking either after those slaps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Okay, I am not an overly emotional man, but you had me emotional. Very well written, and I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story one of the best on the site keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pure gold this..!

Oh Tef.. this chapter in itself..was beyond amazing n gorgeously so. The best ever.. n I think u can still outdo yourself.. n look forward to bein wowed in the chapters to come. The sheer dominance of what John n his rag-tag bunch of rescued nymphomaniacs n what they can accomplish is beyond comprehension. Abso-bloody-lutely awesome. Your weaving of a storyline is just exquisite.. keep up the good work Tef n kudos to you..!

Cheers Mate,

Neil

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
speachless

That was incredible.... I'm speechless, please get the next chapter out soon.... I CAN'T WAIT

j76475j76475over 7 years ago
Excellant Read. :)

This chapter was great. Have been following you for the last 6 months. Awaiting eye surgery. Hopefully will be able to read even more of your stories. Thank yoy.

deep29569deep29569over 7 years ago
There r only 5 stars to rate,wish there were more esp for this chapter,one of the best. Eagerly awaiting for the rest.

Bravo

Superchef4255Superchef4255over 7 years ago

Holy shit tefler that was crazy I really want to see John turn that bastard inside out awesome chapter can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gonna be hard to beat this one!

I'll keep reading as long as you keep writing them tho - it's just that this chapter is So. Damned. Good.

I am greatly looking forward to the Great Ass-assin Hunt after the Dragon March. Led by the Rear Admiral hisself, too - you are a very punny man!

How the gang handles their newest captive is likely to have ramifications for chapters to come. Do they gain a very skilled ally? A family of allies searching for their long lost relative? A clan out to clean the blemish of her existence off their honor? A grieving father training to find those that stole his family? Oh, she is one helluva peach of a plot point, if you choose to go that way.

Or she may be just a stepping stone en route to mr bad assasin, tech fodder for Dana, Irileth & Faye to augment & extend their gear, and a good riddance.

Like I said, helluva plot point.

If she becums (see what I did there ? 😏 ) one of Johns brood, does the healing cum with the loss of her cyber?

Love what you're doing here, looking forward to the penny dropping about all the previously 'dead' Nymphs really aren't, and all the nightmares which can grow from there!

CapsterCapsterover 7 years ago
*****

Absolutely thrill binding! Secretly I love that at the end of the day no one ever seems to be fatally wounded it does create a buffer to being able to fully divulge in the grief/sorrow/agony of any injury. We've seen John come back from being impaled on a sword, same with jade now, and it leads to a 'safe' environment for us readers to enjoy this masterpiece. While reading it, I kept reminding myself that you'd never kill off one of the main characters-although doubt was starting to creep in towards the last two pages. :)

I agree with the comments to let things develop as you've seen fit but knowing there isn't a real risk to anyone does put a limit on the despair we as a reader can feel.

Love this work! Been silently (for the most part) following for months. Love every chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
add-on to SwirlingJedi

I agree that the ex commander of Port Herclces is a viable suspect and probably had the funds , you should not forget Seb Mortimer who is a disagreeable fella with a grudge whose bank account was credited 7.5 mil in payment, or the diable gangs who may not have the money but may have the contacts.

Other defeated enemies abound as well from left over of mercenaries and piraties , to spies and t-fed officers and or coarse the other progenitors not to mention maybe even unknown opponents affected by the crews actions.

The best part is no matter who, the story will have us glued to the screen to discover the answer to who hired the assassin as well as the myriad of other plots yet to be closed.

Canadian Wolf

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

Man that was over way to quickly I wonder if that master guy died. THNS for sharing.

biercebierceover 7 years ago
Amazing

Made me cry. Very powerful writing. And I love the "birthday".

Dave2282Dave2282over 7 years ago
On to Admiral Norwood

Seems to me now that since Edraele is well versed in instilling loyalty on resistant subjects through mind control, it would be very easy for her to teach the technique to Alyssa. Then Alyssa could use the technique to have Admiral Norwood's corrupt associates either expose his treachery or just straight out assassinate him. It will be even easier now that the crew has a captive assassin and access to her technology. Assuming Dana can reverse engineer the captive assassin's invisibility suit, it will be possible for them to stand right next to Norwood in his battleship's ready room without being detected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
After the fighting, lots of sex!

Am I the only one that reads this for the sex?

My wishlist is mostly fffmfff.

Girls pairing off is a good scene. It is time to pair off Jade and Irrilith too! John can give them some help.

I am looking forward to Faye being a voyeur at some point and doing some aural involvement.

Irrilith mentions how much she liked watching the videos so Faye maybe plays director, with lots of giggles.

Tender can be hotter than rough. Allysa and Calara should recuperate with some tender sex. I am tempted to suggest Calara stump Allysa but that seems like it might make people uncomfortable.

CrescentRoseCrescentRoseover 7 years ago
Jade's appearance

With Jade reverting into what we all assume is her 'true form' the crew now has a legitimate Catgirl, tail and ears man. I get the sneaking suspicion that there is going to be some new and kinky, sexy shenanigans happening... If so the I totally approve.

Timtom12Timtom12over 7 years ago
Wow!

Things just keep heating up!

I was expecting the assassin to stowaway for a few days first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Faye's Body

Since the female assassin is a cyborg, I speculate that they will somehow download Faye into it, giving her a real body.

wildwayne169wildwayne169over 7 years ago
Tight Chest

I have been reading your story for months to the point that I go to Literotica only to scan and see if you have added another chapter. Your story is well written, love the characters and the way you keep the action going. I hope you are able to just keep going, John and his crew could have many adventures as you have shown. I love that they are getting stronger as they go and I know you are leading up to a final home for them to finally chill out and have a family. And I can not wait to read about that, but like I said I hope you keep going after that. Congrats on being a damn good writer. G. W.

R1chardR1chardover 7 years ago
Speed Writing

I am amazed at the speed of your writing compared to any other author on this site, whilst maintaining the quality. Like may others I am logging in often to Lit to see if the next chapter comes up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Relieved Reader

You nearly lost about a gazillon fans. Don't fuck with or permanently hurt any of my girls! Just keep trucking thru another 60 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Furries are people too

I approve of a catgirl in the crew.

Just make her purr while twitching her whiskers and tail. I loved Jade before but now she is super cute and sexy cuddly.

Anybody can have a bunch of hot smartypants teenagers (it is possible at least) but a millennial catgirl shapeshifter is special. Smurfette is also cool.

;)

Best story on Literotica.com, at least until your next story.

servo1969servo1969over 7 years ago

In a single chapter...

a raunchy ass fuck...

an attempted assassination...

psychic combat...

and a beloved character killed and brought back to life.

You magnificent bastard!

I salute you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding

Thr best yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Three Square Meals and the Three Qs

I have been travelling the galaxy from chapter 1. I have also been amazed by Tef's output.

He breaks my three 'Qs' law about written product all the time. I normally tell unrealistic managers and wankers: You can have it quick. You can have quality. Or you can have quantity. But you can only have two.

Luckily I keep facing a paradox like Faye every chapter. My theory is fucked but I'm pretty happy about that.

The other Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh wow!

I was about to get very upset if you killed Jade off for good.

Not that it would have stopped me from reading more of your excellent tales, But I would have been reading them angrily!

Outstanding, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Phillip José Farmer

My list of favorite Writers puts PJF in a special place of honor.

You remind me of him with your story.

I do not know if you like his writings and have possibly felt influenced but I would believe it if you said you were.

"In the Barn" from the Dangerous Visions anthology.

The Riverworld stories.

Vonnegut and Asimov are also authors that would seem to show in facets.

Best of all is that this is unique, whatever it has taken as influences, and your mentions of games and movies are well shown and adapted for your usage.

Well done!

Looking forward to more writing from you beyond finishing Three Square Meals.

Bigfan

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Phillip José Farmer

I must admit I haven't heard of him before, but I googled him, and added him to the growing pile of authors that people have recommended in the comments!

Thanks very much for the kind words, and I'm pleased to hear you're enjoying the story.

Tefler

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 61 Status

I've written 15.5k so far, and it's progressing well. I'm hoping to finish it off in the next couple of days.

Thanks to everyone for their overwhelmingly positive feedback on Chapter 60. It's always great to hear that you enjoyed a chapter!

Tefler

thalt992000thalt992000over 7 years ago
I think

It's safe to say Jade is a fan favorite of everyone .but I think you keep over looking Rachel is Tfed aswell since they paid for her schooling and was part of them until John's recruitment so I believe she should also be expecting a promotion granted she was fresh out of school so maybe to first lieutenant, I feel you have always over looked her rank as I don't think is has ever been mentioned in the story also John had to go through Charles because of her be Tfed. So just thought I would bring it up I think alot of people have kept over looking it.

SilvesterMSilvesterMover 7 years ago
Having fun with the tags?

I am surprised no-one else used the tag "over 9000" before here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories