All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 080'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
JohnCKJohnCKalmost 7 years ago
Well this was a change

From all the fighting and bed jumping :), it was a real nice change of pace i must say.

It's nice to get some more info, it makes me wonder what cool stuff Dana will come up with. And what that progenitor is up too, he is planning something..

TeflerTefleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: JohnCK

I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter!

It was an interesting one to write, especially dealing with the post-battle change of pace. :-)

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Superb yet again

Brilliant and compelling to read.

I have followed this from the beginning and love the story.

Would love to see this in film it would beat Star Wars hands down.

Could even do a series like star trek lol

Cannot wait for the next chapter.

Well done and thank you teller

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pretty awesome!

I'd like to know more about what tech John is ging to trade with the TF. I am kinda scared that humanity is not ready for Johns Tech. Looking forward to the next update!

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyalmost 7 years ago
Good thing I gave in to compulsion

and obsessively checked for the new chapter. I just can't resist, Tefler!

Thanks for continuing to post her!

hillcountrycowboy

Wilson3118ajWilson3118ajalmost 7 years ago
Thanks

As always a great read and thanks for answering my question in this chapter ( when are they going back to earth)

Looking forward to the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome.

Been refreshing the page every day for the last week since the 79th chapter hoping for an update lol.if abythi g my only complaint is that it wasn't long enough damnit!

Nice job again.excellent story and characters.looking forward to the next chapter.

Steve the Addict

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Valkyrie

Anyone else see it like the Hulkbuster and G Gundam combined? At least once Dana finishes the upgrades.

FatherSinFatherSinalmost 7 years ago
Madame de Marmalade

I was urging calling the Mecha, La Madame de Marmalade.

In the story that would be explained as a female Puss in Boots type musketeer anthropomorphic cat character from a pervy cartoon that Alyssa an Sparks used to enjoy. They used to joke about being her and having naughty adventures.

Everybody who has ever heard the song Lady Marmalade, (aka Voulez vous couchez avec moi, ce soir) might get the sense of a woman eager to fuck somebody up.

That was too much, and too silly. It was a tortured path just to get to a name, and the Mecha is not going to be close enough to the center of the story to make so much effort worthwhile.

Bizzarre suggestions are just one of my favourite contributions. They are rarely useful but they can be fun.

nreh21nreh21almost 7 years ago

1I cant believe this is now 80 chapters long, It seems like yesterday when I started following the saga. I cant thank you enough for a most wonderful read. Truly allows ones imagination to run wild.

Thanks for sharing and look forward to many more chapters :)

wake5911wake5911almost 7 years ago
Keep it coming

Love this story, love the battle scenes, but the after battle scenes are equally as good!

Want to see this through to the end, please keep going!

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 7 years ago
It is time:

Faye's concerns for the family will only really be assuaged by giving her an enhanced body so she can protect them on away missions, shopping excursions, medal ceremonies, etc. She and Athena need bodies. It is now obvious that Rachel can psy-create them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another Phenomenal Chapter

Once again, it was over all too soon! I recall when I first found your story and had dozens of chapters to read through. A veritable marathon of excitement and anticipation. Now that I, like so many others, wait for new chapters, the wait seems to only get longer and longer between chapters, at least in my mind.

Surely, this should be the NUMBER ONE story on this site. At least for those that enjoy SiFy!

Timtom12Timtom12almost 7 years ago
You did it again!

Last year, I was sitting at a campfire reading chapter 46 on an early Sunday morning and yet again, 50 weeks later, here I am reading chapter 80 around a campfire on an early Sunday morning!

Thank you for making a camping trip great!

CreepyDragonCreepyDragonalmost 7 years ago
Sweet twins!

Great chapter! I'm looking forward to seeing the twins share and also the Terran award ceremony!

aderiaderialmost 7 years ago
This is what I've been waiting for

Thanks for finally revealing some more of the back story, Tefler. Lots to think about there.

I think we can be sure that the BSP is not the Prog that was fighting Mael'nerak at the end or John's father. Of course, we might still be missing info that could change that. The theory that John's father is Mael'nerak now requires that Mael was in a boarding action when he ordered his ship to self-destruct and only he survived the crash on Arcadia. We won't know for sure until they go visit but it looks like I'm going to be disappointed on that count.

Depending on how the trip to Terra goes, the final confrontation with PJ is shaping up to be anti-climactic. I'm sure there will be a fight to begin with but all John has to do is reach a stalemate and then point out his accomplishments. Doing things his way, instead of PJ's, he's effectively taken over the Maliri, gained the allegiance of the Ashanath, earned the undying loyalty of the TFed populace, and destroyed Mael's last ditch shock troops. Let's not forget that the Trankarans owe him a great deal. John is only a couple of steps away from restoring Mael'nerak's empire and he's done it all in less time than PJ would have taken to subjugate the Maliri. You can't argue with success.

It was nice to see John agree with me that BSP is softening up the sector in preparation for a full scale invasion. I'm not sure if John has noticed that he's being repeatedly poked with a stick just to see what happens.

On a smaller scale, I still don't see the tactical or strategic value of a mech versus a fighter. The only reason Dana could come up with for it to have arms is for ship repair. That's what the maintenance bots are for. A 30m tall mech is a waste of resources for that. So far, the legs have only served to allow it to trip over things. . . in space. What's more, all of the supply chain issues raised against fighters in ch. 79 apply to the Valkyrie. The only thing the mech does is look cool while being functionally inferior to a fighter. Even if you give it a sword, Voltron style, It would be useless to channel Sakura's cryokinesis through it. Any target would be disigned to resist the ~2 Kelvin temperature of open space. If anything, she'd be warming the armor up.

That's enough blabbering from me, for know.

-aderi

aderiaderialmost 7 years ago
Re: my own last comment

Of course, I'd misspell the last word. You know what I meant.

-aderi

aderiaderialmost 7 years ago
re: PLRus

It's way past time, for Faye at least. The Maliri cyborg tech is a 90% solution by itself. All they've needed was a biological shell to put around it.

I'm still not on board with Athena, assuming she's still around. She would need a very different solution if she were to keep her powers and not strip them from Alyssa. I suppose they could create a clone of Alyssa and let Athena possess it before waking it up, not that the story has shown any indication that those things are possible. It also leaves open the recursion problem. The clone would have it's own help file that they'd be compelled to 'save.'

And, again, any way to save Athena is a way for PJ to escape.

-aderi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great chapter!

Good reading, really liked them acknowledging all their mistakes (and like mentioned before I also believe the mecha is "cool sounding" but useless for them).

Rachel - need to sort the "issue" of her power source, meaning, she currently can't fully heal large numbers.

Faye - give her a body already

Jade - long time since we read regarding her abilities development... Need something for the #1 girl

Middle hanger - strong maybe for the drones options, no for the cruiser (if Faye will control it, drones will be better as smaller and all), if possible by Dana maybe extending X guns? (flux fusion whatyoucallit)

Athena - I say merge her, she is (IMO) just a tutorial...

Seem they are still a long way from being prepared to face any progenitor (also PJ it seems)

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 7 years ago
Aderi

"It's way past time, for Faye at least. The Maliri cyborg tech is a 90% solution by itself. All they've needed was a biological shell to put around it."

Until Irilith was able to move between the digital and physical worlds, and until Rachel could repair bodies/make organs, I would have agreed with that approach. However, with those two developments, I am thinking a direct digital to physical move into a human shell is now possible.

"I'm still not on board with Athena, assuming she's still around." John just spoke to her last chapter. I would think her departure would be a rather dramatic event, no?

"She would need a very different solution if she were to keep her powers and not strip them from Alyssa."

I am not following. When Athena talks of Alyssa she talks about her getting so powerful. So Athena is obviously a seperate personality. What leads you to believe she would need to strip power from Alyssa?

"I suppose they could create a clone of Alyssa and let Athena possess it before waking it up, not that the story has shown any indication that those things are possible."

A clone is not necessary with both John's and Rachel's abilities to create body parts with their minds. Just some stem cells or sperm from John would suffice.

"And, again, any way to save Athena is a way for PJ to escape."

True enough. Though he would need someone to prepare him a body first. Just don't see John and company knowingly releasing another Progen Tyrant into the Universe, though.

kee007kee007almost 7 years ago

I have just started reading the series earlier this year, now every two days I check up to see if you've updated. Your narrative is elegant and the way you shape TSM universe is amazing.

I have to say I was teensy bit disappointed about the sex scenes since they aren't stimulating as the earlier chapters but I understand your dilemma you can't write elaborate sex scenes without cutting down the action scenes which none of your fans would want including me.

Thanks for giving us this amazing series. I hope this series continues well over 200 chapters.👌👌👌

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hmmmn. Jessica Blake is coming.

Charles is looking 10 years younger. Goody for him.

aderiaderialmost 7 years ago
re: PLRus

The fact that Irillith, Allysa, and John can move from the physical and the digital in no way implies that Faye can do the reverse. Their ability to do that is based on, lets be honest, magic. We've seen no indication that Faye has access to the Astral which would be the minimum requirement here. Also, a human shell wouldn't work since Faye is purple and has wings, characteristics not known for their preponderance within the human population. As an aside, I'm hoping to see a combination of Prog AI, Prog/Rachel biotech, Maliri cyborgs, and Ashanath psi-tools that combine to create a new Faye that is the best of all possible worlds. I can just see that version of Faye stepping forward as an avenging goddess that makes Athena look like a piker.

Next point:

Athena is a separate personality from Alyssa in exactly the same way that PJ is a separate personality from John. Their powers come from the same source. Athena and PJ are merely throttles on the growth of their respective progenitor hosts. They have no powers of their own. Just an innate, but fallible, understanding of how the powers work. Ultimately, Athena is a part of the version of Alyssa that John built and trying to remove her before the completion of Alyssa's training, the point where they merge, can only reduce Alyssa.

As for preparing a body for PJ, before the final confrontation, John has to release him from his prison. PJ has better control of their powers so he could use that time to create a new body for himself if that were revealed to be possible. Hell, he could even induce a pregnancy in one of John's women and possess it. The biology in this story is sloppy enough that anything is possible until Tefler clearly states that it isn't.

For this point I'm just being anal retentive. Rachel has not yet shown the ability to create organs or body parts, just repair them. Only John has recreated body parts from scratch, i.e. Calara's hand. It's likely that she can but I'm not going to draw any conclusions until its been stated unequivocally.

-aderi

aderiaderialmost 7 years ago
Re: anon @ Jessica Blake is coming

Assumes facts not in evidence.

aderiaderialmost 7 years ago
Aside to PLRus

Looking at the relative comment lengths on this chapter and others, I think you and I might be taking this story more seriously than others.

Then again, I'm day drinking on a lazy Sunday afternoon with nothing better to do than talk theories about my favorite amateur sci-fi porno. Actually, I can't call it amateur any more, can I?

-aderi

TeflerTefleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Aderi

There's still lots of in depth tech and plot discussions but most of it has moved to Patreon now. There were 1600+ comments last month. :-)

Tefler

TeflerTefleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Hillcountrycowboy

You're welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter. :-)

Tefler

TeflerTefleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Wildon3118aj

No problem. I do read all the comments, and try to answer some of the questions in dialogue if I don't just reply directly on here. :-)

Tefler

TeflerTefleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Anon (Steve)

I've settled into a fairly regular release schedule of one chapter (~30k words) every ten days. I'm aiming to keep to that for the time being!

It's great to hear you've been enjoying the story. :-)

Tefler

TeflerTefleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Nreh21

I thought I'd be ending the story by chapter 80, but there's still a bunch of plot arcs to wrap up!

I am moving into the tail end of the story now, but there's quite a few chapters to go!

Tefler

TeflerTefleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: wake5911

Thanks, It's always nice to hear that the non-battle scenes are entertaining too.

I'll definitely finish the story properly before I move onto anything else!

Tefler

TeflerTefleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Anon

Yeah, it must be quite annoying going from being able to blitz through chapter after chapter to suddenly having to wait for me to write the new ones! Rest assured, I'm writing as fast as I can. :-)

Tefler

TeflerTefleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Timtom12

You're welcome! Yeah, it's strange to go back to those early chapters... so much has happened in the story since then!

Tefler

TeflerTefleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Creepydragon

Glad you enjoyed it! Yeah, hopefully I'll do those scenes justice. :-)

Tefler

aderiaderialmost 7 years ago
re: Tefler

I'd love to join those discussions but, due to medical and automotive expenses that have arisen lately, that isn't going to happen. I'll just have to hope that someone deigns to speak with me here. I do miss some of the arguments that happened before the diehard jumped ship to Patreon. It was fun arguing technical points like how much Rachel sucks back in the day.

-aderi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Next conquest

Needs to "acquire" a female Ashanath, to cement the alliance and teach John

telepathy 😊

aderiaderialmost 7 years ago
re: Anon's next conquest

A few things prohibit your idea. First of all, female Ashanath are indistinguishable from male, so far as we know. Secondly, John suffers from the in-built racism of the Progenitors and finds the Ashanath kinda creepy.

More importantly, all he needs to know about telepathy that he doesn't know already can come from Edraelle, Athena, Allysa, or PJ. I'd even venture to say that John's repressed telepathy has been leaking out for about a dozen chapters or so as he's become increasingly sensitive to the needs of his crew.

-aderi

gregsjlngregsjlnalmost 7 years ago
Big Bucks

I could see this as a movie, you know those 80's type full material movies, not the watered down crap we get today. Would even be better as a manga and an animal. Keep it up Tefler, great work- keep making us happy. No half baked story here for sure.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 7 years ago
Aderi

Sorry to hear about your medical and automotive issues. I hope your recovery and financial issues are resolved soon in your favor.

As for your viewpoints:

Doh! (slaps forehead) on Faye's body. I did mean humanoid. But agree in principle there might be a transitional period involving a cyborg body. I hope Tefler keeps her as a Fairy, with wings so she can still fly. Perhaps something along the lines of Jade's body with the crystaline heart would be best...so it could be easy to repair. I can see Faye sacrificing herself to save one of the girls without thinking twice about it.

For Athena...should be a no brainer at this point. Doing a psych job to repair MISSING parts of organs and eliminating poisons released from intestinal ruptures really does equate to using stem cells as a basis for creating a whole body.

aderiaderialmost 7 years ago
PLRus

Thank you for the kind thoughts.

I think we are largely in agreement on Faye though I can't see her digital and physical selves ever being fully divorced. Unless I"m misreading you, it seems that would be required for a completely biological body.

For Athena, the fact that John and Rachel could, theoretically, create a blank slate body for her (still no conclusive evidence that they could do so from scratch) doesn't provide a motive force. Athena is a part of Alyssa's soul. I just don't see how ripping them apart and shoving Athena into a new body does anyone any good.

If allowed to merge, Athena will live on forever with Alyssa.

Also, I still think the merge could have happened during ch 78/79. Alyssa and Athena were rapidly switching back and forth and Alyssa was demonstrating much more power and sensitivity than in the past. Alyssa is pretty much a fully trained progenitor whelp now which means that Athena has no purpose.

-aderi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Another five star chapter looking forward to the next one to read.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 7 years ago
For non-Patrons

Ladies and Gentlemen:

There seems to be a bit of sadness about the reduced level of comments here concerning Tefler's work on 3SM.

When Tefler first started his Patreon page, that was not the case. However, there was quite a bit of angst being thrown at some of us, especially myself, about teasing non-patrons with upcoming chapters (many used the word spoilers which was totally inaccurate).

I hope the non-patrons can understand the other side of that coin. Not only is it difficult to speculate what is coming up in new chapters, since Patrons have quite a bit more foreknowledge, without actually giving out spoilers; but talking about the current chapter is niegh impossible without doing so. That leaves us Patrons as having to very guardedly talk about past chapters without giving away what is coming in the next one.

As a result: over time, Patrons of Tefler have graduated over to his pay site for their comments, speculations, and diatribes as a COURTESY to non-patrons. We have access to a good bit more background information there and we incorporate that in our discussions...and it is not appropriate (and difficult as mentioned above) for us to speak out on this forum, given that deeper and more encompassing knowledge base of Tefler's Universe, as it undermines the privileges for which patrons are paying.

If you are finding the comments section of Tefler's work here not quite as active now as you would like, may I suggest you pick up the slack? I encourage you all to comment, and do so freely...ignoring the occasional lurker who insists on attempting to harrass you. I am sure, if you have followed the comments for a while, you will realize Tefler doesn't put up with that and bans them.

Some of us Patrons still read these comments and respond from time to time. But not nearly with the same frequency for what now should be obvious reasons. So please take it upon yourself to comment and speculate. It makes the story so much more fun and engaging for you and for others.

Patreon Name: John F. Lewis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
excellent !!!!!

another marvellous chapter keep up the good work , looking forward to next chapter . simply awesome work you have done here .

Kphus1113Kphus1113almost 7 years ago
Kphus1113

Why not ask the psychic species about saving Athena, perhaps preserving her psychically or transferring her consciousness into biomechanically cloned body once they make those( one for Faye and one for Athena)

Naughty_FoxNaughty_Foxalmost 7 years ago

This is definitely one of the best series i have read on Lit. Your characters are very well built and the storyline keeps you looking forward to the next chapter! Very addictive! I started reading this series when the chapters counted already in the seventies, but since then I've been binge-reading entire evenings. ;-)

Normally I just read as an anonymous guest on the site (out of general laziness) and I often forget to rate a story once I've read it, but for this series I made an account and went back to give all the chapters their well-deserved 5 stars. I tip my hat for you, sir! ;-) And I am already looking forward to the next chapter of course.

TeflerTefleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: gregsjln

Ah, nothing like a good 80's action movie! It's like the decade where action got cranked up to 11!

It's tragic how pitiful modern movies are in comparison. You only have to watch these sad remakes to see how far the action movie genre has fallen. :-(

Tefler

TeflerTefleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Naughty_Fox

Thanks for making an account to leave a comment. :-)

It's great to hear that you've been enjoying the story! Thank you for taking the time to go back and rate the old chapters, much appreciated!

Tefler

TeflerTefleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 81 Status

I'm currently up to 30k words on Chapter 81, and I'm just wrapping up the final scenes.

I expect I'll be finished in a few hours, then I'll be editing for the next couple of days. I expect the chapter will be up on literotica early next week (Monday or Tuesday).

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Epic!

Oh the epic high adventure of it all! I love it! Swash buckling space Odyssey.

Still giddily clapping, and now also gasping over all the action the crew have seen these last couple chapters.

I love this story!

And the way you write and develop story line, twists, epic battles, etc....I will still be saying thank you Tefler; chapter 380 I am still giddily clapping. I ty and appreciate you for posting your extremely talented musings!

Hazzah sir!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
reading

"by PussyLickersRus

06/13/17

For non-Patrons..." ...fewer or revealing comments.

no worries, far more comments than i can read.

i tend to read the chapters on SOL, since it can do word wrap and night view and font choice :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What is SOL?

What is SOL? A platform, program or website?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What is SOL?

It's. website. Storiesonline, to be precise. You can google it.

Basically, it's an alternative platform to Lit erotica. It does have a much shorter administrative time before a story appears (hours rather than days). So I've always been puzzled by the fact that 3SQM appears there about 1/2 day after it appears here. If they had been submitted at the same time it would be the other way around by several days.

Tefler: If you read this, could you comment??

Cheers

Timbo

TeflerTefleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Timbo

I submit each new chapter to literotica and as soon as it comes online, I submit it to storiesonline. As you say, it only take a few hour to get posted there.

Tefler

txtraveler1960txtraveler1960almost 7 years ago
Reading Stories

I use the Lit Android app on my tablet. It offers a lot of great features also (only missing feature is Comments).

See (http://www.literotica.com/android/)

echo29echo29almost 7 years ago
Easy 5*

As usual Tef Excellent to Outstanding, great job flowing out of the greatest space battle I've ever read, you've set apretty high bar to top, but Iknow you'll come through. Looking forward to the continuation of ...man you've got so much going on...I feel like it's a tree trunk that keeps sprouting new limbs and adding or expanding the old...THIS IS GROOVY, BITCHING MAN!! Sorry bout that hahaha

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 7 years ago
Dana's Ultimate v. 2

Dana is about to bring the Invictus, Raptor, Mech, Battlesuits, and hand held weapons into the future with the Progen tech she has aquired. I just hope she is able to add one of the new steels she aquired from the Trankarans into the mix along with the crystal alyssium compound to make armor plating that is even more resilient against mass weapons and even more reflective against energy weapons than the Progen base armor. And please let it remain white...

lols Or desert camo. Seriously though, there is no reason to think Dana could not improve the base Progen material. Even if it is only to create a strong magnetic attraction at the molecular level between the matrix elements. Talk about a resilient material against projectile weapons!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
cant wait for the next chapter

when will the next chapter be released?

TeflerTefleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: echo29

Thanks for the kind feedback and I'm really glad you enjoyed the Battle of Ashana! It was a tricky one to write, with a lot going on. :-)

Tefler

TeflerTefleralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 81 Status

I just finished editing the chapter this morning, so I submitted it to literotica five minutes ago.

I would expect it to be up here by Monday or Tuesday, depending on the time it takes in the moderation queue.

One final note: I commissioned an artist to do a painting of Alyssa in Paragon armour, holding a Punisher Rifle. That's up on my site if you're curious about the gear in the story. :-)

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A trip to remember!

I have been reading stories from Literotica for several years. The sex is excellent, but the story line keeps me reading on. Can't wait for the next chapter to open. Love your descriptions of the mechanics of the various starships, since so many writers just stay on the main characters and forget the minor ones. I now rank you with Heinland and Clark.

maddictmaddictalmost 7 years ago
From all of that.

Another good chapter. I can't get over some teenage girls being victorious over overwelming odds. I've lost track there is John and one other Projen in this portion of the story? Any chance they meet in the astrial plane. I like the Terans are still a part of this, and wonder if in a few thousand years do we have our honor intact. Charles should have a bigger role if the terans do.

Why is Faye chewing on her finger nails, John needs to bed her before she explodes from sexual frustration.

"Scotty we need more power"

jlmnjlmnalmost 7 years ago
Re: maddict

I don't think sex is the cure for what ails Faye. I'm looking forward to some sort of "I'm sorry, John. I'm afraid I can't do that." in the near future.

♫Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer true. I'm half crazy, over the love of you.♫

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Food For Thought

Reading this chapter, I thought of a question and I'm not sure what the answer would be. So I brought it here:

If Sakura with all her current power and skills got into a theoretical duel with the old shinatobe, who would win?

On a related note, the crew expressed disgust at Sakura's implants last time, which was warranted. But I wonder, maybe minor to moderate cyborg technology is going to be the ultimate holy grail of Rachel's and Dana's achievements?

For Dana, she could have the ultimate control over her beloved technology and would give her what she needs to overcome her combat issues. For Rachel, it would allow her to further experiment in not just understanding but helping John in designing , altering and creating new bodies, whether it's for the crew or for Faye's purposes.

It would also help when fighting other progenitors, since it would be a total curveball for them: a crude version worked on John, Jade and Calara already, didn't it?

It would be an interesting topic that the crew would have to ponder and probably have disagreements over, considering their bad experiences with Sakura. But it would be fitting if eventually sakura killed the people who turned her into shinatobe after becoming a cyborg again with the help of the crew, having done it the right way this time.

Food for thought.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 7 years ago
re: Food For Thought

Why would Sakura do that? She already has the super speed, and an external equivalent to her Shinatobe body armor. Plus she now has cryokinesis. She has weapons well beyond what Mikaboshi has for personal use. Gee....who wins?

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyalmost 7 years ago
Chapter 81 Visible in the Literotica Moderators Queue

For those that like to check back often, Chapter 81 is visible when you type in its URL. That usually (not always) means it will be posted around 3am Eastern Time.

aderiaderialmost 7 years ago
re: Food for thought

I'm with PLRus on this one.

Sakura could destroy Shinatobe in seconds now. Remember, Sakura is now training John in sword craft and he almost fought Shinatobe to a standstill with a practice sword.

I just don't see the benefit of her getting any of the implants back. Well, maybe the ability to turn off her pain receptors when necessary but that's it.

I think her victory over Yomi-no-kuni will be all the sweeter if she does it free of any of the taint from Mikaboshi's mods.

-aderi

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusalmost 7 years ago
Food for Thought

I would love for John and Sakura to take on Mikaboshi and his enclave alone, with Alyssa, Edraele, and Athena all sending them ethereal power as they use their skills to overcome the assassins and set up a retrebution scene for Sakura.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Athena & Faye

this may have been suggested before, or talked about in another forum but here's my thoughts,...

Athena-

why not just free her to be a foil to the big monster in the astral plane. she could maintain a sub plane there and provide a safe place for everyone that can access it like the grey's. John could use it as a better way to keep track of what's going on when he is otherwise out of communication range and can't be reached. Also when he drops the 3rd load and adds someone permanently to the crew he can go visit her instead of having to fight with that big nasty tentacle monster. saving her doesn't necessarily mean she has to have a body is the physical plane just continued existence. john can already interact with her and his ability to do so is only going to improve with time as long as he wins against PJ. She could feed off all the "good deeds" the team does, the gratitude and good will for saving strangers. I don't think that's going to stop any time soon. but when it does, ie john's active role in events, then the pass it forward should be enough. not to mention all the philanthropy that they are planning.

Faye-

she presents a different problem. Mostly because of PJ limiting john. if he could squash PJ and spend some real time with her where she can touch him that whole problem will be sorted. she is really only suffering from a lack of intimate interaction physically with john. so far only really getting a hug and a kiss with future promises of more. all the while watching everything that goes on aboard the ship. the true danger there is her developing some nasty tic and going nuts. of which it appears to be slowly starting. the physical body or physical avatar would be cool, especially if its linked to the ship's systems. maybe something with nano robotics acting like cells. hell something like from terminator crossed with data from star treck. they have all the tech they need to get it done.

those are my thoughts. I'm sure tef's got it covered though lol. I am looking forward to seeing how it plays out though.

Smilen_Jack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great!

I am really enjoying this series i've read through these 80 chapters in about a week and cant wait for more. I would like to bring a few plot holes to your attention though, for instance when John boarded the Progenitor ship i would have expected problems with gravity as the ship was pretty much ripped in half, so i'd expect any "power cores" not to be connected with certain portions of the ship. You have mentioned artificial gravity generators before but there was no mention of it any issues.. Other than this you did a great job in the whole of the battle scene. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Food for thought

Right, I forgot he was using a practice sword. Silly me.

The reason why Sakura would be a good fit for using that kind of technology is because of her cryokinesis.

Dana wouldn't have to worry about cooking Sakura inside out when Sakura is using any tech enhancements she has. Sakura is now basically a living heat sink, which has ridiculous potential when she pilots the mech, uses any overpowered firearms or if the crew pools their energy together, they could give the entire Invictus itself a boost in the heat sinks.

She could make use of tech nobody else in existence could even get close in proximity to, all because of her ability to give the berkenstein bound and other limitations the finger. Not necessarily break them, but still. Nobody else is better suited to use cybernetics or that mech.

The fact that she can now absorb heat or energy to make something cold means that once she gets the hang of it, she will be able to absorb strikes from laser weapons.

On a related note, Dana can, once she figures things out, be able to crush the barrel of any weapon in close proximity of her. She also can crush anyone wearing armour made of enough metal. She really needs a scene where she goes full magneto!

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Knitting It All Together.

Another absorbing chapter of this epic, pulling so many of the complex parts of the plot together. Only portends more great reading coming. But, must say that believe Jade's feelings should have received more attention and consideration. She deserved much more when she discovered that her planet home and sisters were traded into extinction by the Ashanath -- after she and the ladies risked themselves to save their world. Likewise, am concerned that Faye's troubles need to be sorted out. Next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A question

About Jade; her species was created by Mael'nerak, but in all the other species he created or modified, he created male and female to propagate the species. But I don’t remember Jade’s people having any males in their species. Now it is mentioned that her anatomy is very different from other species, I.e no blood or organs like in other life forms. So how did they procreate? Or were they an ever dwindling species? However, it is said that she and John can have children but not how. I don’t mean in the sexual way but in the anatomical way. Does her body transform to develop eggs and uterus? Then his seed creates the crystal heart and their loving gives the energy to start that heart to beat?

Perhaps her crystal heart divides into multiple gemstones that then need john’s seed to give them life? I don’t know what, if anything, Tefler has thought up, but I expect it to be something special.

JAFCritic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
About Athena

Here’s a thought to the author about saving Athena. The story mentioned that Athena was created in order to guide and teach Alyssa in developing her progenitor abilities. Well John is in opposition to his guide with progenitor-John having gone mad and trying to take over John’s body. Well if John confronts his progenitor side and either expels or otherwise NOT reconnect with him, then he will still need a guide if he is ever to unlock his potential. Could Athena somehow get put into john’s head? Just a thought.

JAFCritic

wolverine006wolverine006over 5 years ago
A minor grammatical correction

On page 1 you wrote, "or I could improve the vibration dampening".

It should read, "or I could improve the vibration damping".

It is a common mistake, but dampening usually involves moisture, whilst damping is specifically associated with decreasing oscillations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Re: wolverine006

Dampen can mean 1. make slightly wet or 2. make less strong or intense. You should Google it. It's not wrong to use either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Geez.

Okay so Grammar Nazis need to shut up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice hospital

The UK would have liked dat hospital tho in corona times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
RE: Grammar Nazis

Anonymous,

1) My comment is not directed toward you. It is specifically directed towards one who might wish to edit and correct the phrase when the time comes to publish a print version. Of course we all know that it is virtually impossible to edit a chapter once it is posted on Literotica. However, I have observed the occurrence of this particular phrasing more then once and hoped to interdict future occurrences.

2) ---Google "damping vs dampening": The correct word for reducing the amplitude in waves (such as sound waves) is "damping" or "to damp." The word "dampen" means to make damp or moist, and is concerned with liquid, not sound.---

The use of the word damping is more precise as it comes from the parameter termed "damping ratio".

3) Why is precision important? Let's take an example from American Civil War history and compare an order to General Ewell, "Take that hill, if practicable." to another possible phrasing, "Take that hill, if at all possible." Ewell interpreted the order as discretionary and ended his attack that night at the base of Culp's Hill. Instead of taking the hill that night, he decided to wait until the next morning.

Ewell never did take that hill. He had missed his opportunity that night. With some credibility it could be said that the final outcome of the American Civil War rested on the interpretation of two words: "If practicable."

wolverine06

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Grammar nazi

Luckily you post anonymously on a public site. To hide the fact you are a hugely successful author.

How else would this guy who generates a 40 billion *slight exaggeration* words in a single series learn how to do this flawlessly like you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dana really fucked up because she wanted to have some fun.... why is everybody so nice to her? Everybody had to stop fighting so that they could keep her safe. Her antics brought Rachel in great danger because John had no energy left to spread up his performance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

RE: RE: Grammar Nazis

There is, perhaps unfortunately, not one single definition of "proper usage" when it comes to language. Even within English, the closest you could get to an absolutely authoritative definition would be "Whatever the British Monarch of the moment chooses to speak."

Beyond that, the examples you gave have substantial conflicts with historical usage. Whether they're more "correct" or not, they're definitely not universal or authoritative. English is not a particular authorized language, and American English (which Tefler does not speak) is even less concerned with central language committees and authorized definitions. There are languages like that, but English is not one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sakura "I wasn't scared ... I just felt ready". That girl is going to be bad news to all enemies.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 2 years ago

It does seem like any trip the crew makes to the Ashanath nets them a windfall of new and powerful toys, so Dana and John are really happy. It is only the Maliri that have provided a similar treasure trove of technology for them, ... The Ashanath may have feared John, but they always were impressed by his curvy girls, ... And the Grays built the crew a statue too! ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like how the series started as sexual pornography and ends up with technical pornography. I enjoy the discussion if the technology a bit more than the sex scene at this point, not that they're not fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Teller writes a space odessey with a kinder gentler Ulysses. Shades of Heineken with intimate relationships are otherwise labeled 'growling, soul mating rapport and comprehension.

The narrative divides between sex ,manipulative intrigue and war. A good 'hook' nut unlike 'Jason and the Argonauts', and the the Iliad with a classic American flavor. A fun fantasy/adventure, thank you.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

More developments for their ship. On to the next instalment.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

The High Council relates all they know of the sliver of Mael'nerak's ship that they found over 9000 years ago on the outer reaches of the Niryean Rift, in the Beta-Pegasus system, ... Dana, or Grand Engineering Overlord, found a number of very useful tech 'gems' w

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

... when Dana and John took an investigative tour of the old Dreadnought slice, ... Alyssa got the damaged Invictus Armor repaired, ... and John confirmed that he and his girls would be at the awards ceremony, on Earth this time, ... a busy and informative chapter, ... I liked it, ... ;-) ttfn

ranec1ranec111 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Yeah! Until something blasted the shit out of them and wasted the entire fucking system!"

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith10 months ago

-- Three Square Meals compares well to the Iliad and the Odessey, ... take a bow Tef, ... ;-) ttfn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith5 months ago

... Dana finds a number of hidden "gems" onboard the Legacy in the original part from Mael's ship, Progenitor (high level) capacitors, regulators and more, ... ;-) ttfn

EmptyOwlEmptyOwl4 months ago

"...you can go and hang out in your evil man-cave whenever you feel all dark and Progenitory!" I lol'd

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES