All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 087'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
WlljamWlljamover 6 years ago
Once again!

Absolutely brilliant. The breadth of your imagination is staggering!

JohnCKJohnCKover 6 years ago
Awe

To bad about the vacation, they really need one. Bad Tefler for not letting them have a good rest :p , is there a union for imagenary characters?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lingering questions from neo

Hey Tefler,

I wanted to post this early so you had a chance to reply.

1) Why does no one use missies or guided projectiles with radiation damage other than on bombers? No even FTL missles?

2). Will Faye when she get a physical body be affected by Johns psychic cum? How would even work for a being without DNA?

3) So Spark's "new elements" explaination around ch 55 is something I still don't get the sci-fi behind. (Maybe it's the physicist in me) If you have a moment, you explain the sci-fi inspiration behind Alyssium and the other materials?

4). Has the bad guy precursor evolved their weapons in the last 1000 years? Are you planning on doing any more exotic matter weapon like the quantum laser or more mech? If so I hope you do more robotech/gundam for giant robot battles :3 <3

Sid0604Sid0604over 6 years ago
Thank you...

Thank you for another great chapter. I look forward to reading many, many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm calling it.

Nymphs are a mass of nanotechnology. That will interface with Faye. Somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Of monsters and other things

Well, once again a fantastic Chapter. When i read about the monster, i suddenly got a thought. If physical attacks cant hurt them, maybe Rachel could " Heal" them. Maybe they once were something entirely different, but became corrupted by pain and rage. What if she could heal them back to their original state?

I seem to remember someone else writing something a bit similar. Perhaps, instead of destroying them, they have to help them. Perhaps they are " angry spirits" left behind after the progenitors destroyed a civilization. Something a bit like in the first Final Fantasy movie "The Spirits Within".

Something else. I followed the discussion about John's eventual children, and if they will inherit his powers or not. It depends on how dominant the progenitor genes is. John Himself, is just a half Progenitor, and appears to be considerably weaker than a full Progenitor. Any child of his, will only be a quarter Progenitor. So if they at all will show any Progenitor traits, it would probably be on a very reduced scale.

But when it comes to overall fighting power, he is probably closing inn on the evil progenitor, since he has made his Matriarchs and his "thralls" so much more powerfull, than a progenitor normally would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No vacation for Tefler or our heroes

I think Tefler wants a vacation and has inferred that by taking away our heroes vacation. :)

I am addicted to the story to the point that I am scanning the sex scenes at best. Any way you can curb them down a bit and focus more on the story line?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you dropped it on page 7

all was going good until the news of Edraele...

he fucking hear the news and reply it's gonna be ok any case so we might enjoy some r&r??!!!

should have stopped all else and race to her :( :(

don't care if she is now in stasis (even worse as this bring the memory of sakura being defrosted only when needed) if you care you do not go to play in the snow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MD at 18?

Please stop referring to Rachel as an 18-year old; she should be at least 25,being an MD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MD at 18 is possible

People with exceptional talents and genius level IQ are normally able to achieve PHD's or MD's at such young ages. The youngest person with an MD is Balamurali Ambati who got it at age 17.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Another fantastic read. I always enjoy reading your latest chapter.

Thanks for writing.

Oh on another high note. I went through the trial with the wires in my back and we're now proceeding ahead for permanent implantation. I'm so looking forward to more rested nights and reading more of your stories.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rachel's age

Rachel's genius-level IQ was Progenitorsperm induced after she graduated as an MD, so : still age 25!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
In the centuries ahead

Educational thinking is more advanced in the age depicted. Students would be started on a path towards advanced professional instruction around age 14 while their brains are hungry and plastic. The teaching methods would be far more effective. It would not be downloaded into a persons brain but you are able to move along rapidly and without stress or missing any essential elements.

Also there would be a very key pruning and sideline of less important information. Massive memory dumps are left to database lookup and expert system computer supports. It is not our system based on if you don't memorize these books like I had to in 1950 then you can't Doctor. Can you understand these books and recall the material in general, and know how and when to reference them for specific details? You can Doctor.

Rachel is a Dr at 18. It is the least difficult point to accept in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Work

I made your submissions page my home page because I check for new chapters so often. I enjoy reading what you write. Thank you for doing so!

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
ACTUALLY

By then quantum computers will be wet wired into a person's brain. The US military is already doing this with digital computer chips with some success...the issue is the data pathway to and from the brain...and there have been some recent breakthroughs.

As for an MD at 18...Rachel was top of her class even before John enhanced her...so she is a genius level intellect to begin with. John has just nurtured what was already there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn Lays Potatoe Chips

Can not just have one, and they go way too fast. I have already re-read the entire chapters twice and I am not doing it again. I will have memorized it for fucks sake!

Keep it up, already having withdrawals for the next chapter.

Cheers

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
ACTUALLY:

By this time, Quantum computer chips will be wet wired into the human brain that hold the sum total of all human knowledge. Accessing that data is what will be interesting...don't need 3 year olds knowing how to make an atomic device.

As for Rachel, she graduated top of her class before John's enhancements. John just amplified what was already there.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
Pfffft....

I need sleep...LOL

thalt992000thalt992000over 6 years ago
PLR what's sleep

I read the first 36 chapters straight if I remember correctly and yet I swear there must be someone with a neural whip behind you to keep you working on comments and everything else with theory crafting and everything else. Seriously sleep aint all its cracked up to be. But that just me I know I don't comment much but loved the chapter Tefler and May the neural whips but light till the next chapter.(joking)

Thalt992000(Lawrence Hopper)

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Rachel's age

Rachel's age has been discussed in the comments before. The story is set in the 28th Century and learning would be dramatically enhanced by mnemonic enhancers and aided by specialisation with a streamlined syllabus.

Rachel was trained as combat surgeon for the Terran Federation. Surgery is greatly aided by holographic overlays and full body scans, so the role is far less demanding than for a present day surgeon. She had started her residency at Port Medea when the Kintark attacked.

Rachel was exceptionally clever before she joined the crew and her intelligence has been dramatically enhanced since then. She is currently 18.

Tefler

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Wlljam

Thanks for the feedback, it's great to hear that you enjoyed the chapter!

Tefler

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: JohnCK

Yeah, I felt bad about cutting short the holiday, but there was a couple of reasons I did so. The Karron girls still got to experience snow, even if it was only for a quick snowball fight! :-)

Tefler

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Sid0604

It's great to hear you enjoyed it! There's at least several more months worth of chapters before I wrap up the story. :-)

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Prone

Ok, call me nitpicky, but prone means facedown. You are lying dupine when you are faceup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Evil Progenitor John

It seems he has been forgotten altogether. It was suggested at some point, John would clear him from his conscience and the psych land. It seems this plot line has been pruned.

I was disappointed the main plot line of this story was not advanced in this chapter at all. It was mainly fluff. Vacations and visiting relatives.

I think it a bit much that we run to Alyssa to heal the bond, but Edraele, well tough, you can wait.

Deat4nge1Deat4nge1over 6 years ago
Reporter?

I could be wrong here but I think someone was missing. What happened to the news reporter from Terra? All in all this story is one that I keep checking daily hoping for a new release. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Big blow next chapter?

The events of the ending of this chapter gave me a feeling of foreboding, I seriously expected some kind of cliffhanger. I strongly believe that the next chapter will have some heavy news.

Edraele down with Kintark elite troops at the border? Hmmm..

Still excellent storytelling Tefler, keep it up!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

A fan of the 🦁

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enrapturing

I'm not an avid reader, so two pages is about all I can usually handle. This story has been so captivating that nine pages just seems to end too soon. I get to the end of the chapter and say "Awww Man!!", because I just want to continue.

TSM is so addicting, I still think Tefler has found a way digitize 'Crack' and embedded in this story. Keep up the good work. Cheers!

JP

CrescentRoseCrescentRoseover 6 years ago
Another Mother/ Daughter combo?

Did you actually just hint that John is interested in Calara's mom? I am fine with it but this seems like it's going to come out very forced in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I could only wish the chapters were longer.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
CrescentRose

Tefler has already said that it is not John's style to go after a married woman. He may be interested in her, but he would never touch that.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
@ Anons

One of you wants fewer sex scenes another wants more. I am guessing Tefler uses the sex scenes for character development rather than ejaculation fodder. His writing is a bit above the also rans for that reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The reporter was dropped off back on Earth after the Assassins were wiped out. They wanted to let her make an informed decision, not one one based on awe and post coitial bliss. They also wanted her to use her position as a reporter to attempt to curtail any stupid plans the Admiralty have with some subtle propaganda. It's hard to send a fleet after the Invictus when every officer and enlisted man see him as a hero and saviour.

As for John's children they would be whatever he wanted. All Progenitor's are 'half-breeds' as there were no female's until Alyassa. The bigger question is what happens to them? John and crew will could live for ever, but unless his children get their Progenitor side activated they will all die, except Jade's nymph offspring. The children of the Young Matriarch's will probably also die, of old age at least, unless John make them Progenitors. If that happens they could rule the Malari for ever. I have no answers for this. Unfortunately I can't read Tefler's mind to see were he is going to go in this story, but even when they win there'll still be alot of pain for the crew, watching their children die of old age, knowing they could save them, or watching their children become God-kings of species and seeing sibling fights turn into wars. Mael'narek may have had the right idea by leaving or hiding and letting them live their own lives free from his control.

Although speaking of Mael'narek if he ever does show up in the story beyond a video file I sure he would have angry words with John.

"You enslaved one of my Nymph's, three decendants of my beloved, ruined my experiment on Earth and made a female Progenitor. Boy your gonna get such a whipping."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A full plate!

There's a lot that's on the table for John and the girls right now!

1. Forging an alliance with the Trankarrans

2. Beginning the process of the Blake space station

3. Tending to Edraele

4. Reforging the Young Matriarch's families

5. Deciding on Jehanna

6. Visiting the Brimorians (and hopefully falling for a Zora like fish girl ;))

7. Find dead/missing Nymphs

8. Building a body for Fae

9. Need to unite Mael'neraks "legacy" (the species in this quadrant: terrans, ashanath, maliri, etc) against the new Progenitor

10. Proposals to Irillith and Tashana (and he still owes Dana and Alyssa a proper proposal)

11. And of course a grand wedding for them all!

All the while continuing to nurture and strenthen the girls and himself.

There's also a few threats!

1. Progenitor John needs to be confronted and defeated

2. The Kirrix are once again pushing into this section of the galaxy

3. The Kintark are planning on a counter attack

4. The Terran admiralty are growing more fearful and desprate as John grows in power (maybe theyll put 2 and 2 together and force Jehanna to reveal her secrets?)

5. The Brimorians are up to something, but sound hostile to John/Terrans

6. The eldrich monstrosities that seem hell bent on crushing John

7. And of course confront the big bad progenitor causing mayhem

The point is, there's *so much* that can happen in John's immediate future! I dont envy Tefler and how he has to juggle! But I know he'll work his usual magic with this awesome story!

I just hope that after John saves the galaxy, Tefler will put in the necessary time and effort of when John and the girls finally start their family. They deserve no less (and pregnancies can be hot!). So take your time and go into all the details about John's growing family when the time is right! They have an eternity together, so you have all the time in the universe. ;)

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
A few responses: PLEASE contribute your thoughts!

“I am addicted to the story to the point that I am scanning the sex scenes at best. Any way you can curb them down a bit and focus more on the story line?”

Tefler is a master at character development in those scenes and his stories are very consistent in characters acting out of who they are as individuals...there is a lot of phychological and cultural motivation that drives his characters. If you are skipping the sex scenes then you are missing a hellava lot of character development. Not really a good idea if you want to understand your characters well.

“all was going good until the news of Edraele...he fucking hear the news and reply it's gonna be ok any case so we might enjoy some r&r??!!!”

Honestly: I don't think your statement is quite fair. John offered and was on the brink of getting there ASAP...”Turning back to the screen, John asked bluntly, "How severe is Edraele's condition? Is her life in danger? Do we need to head there immediately?"

Luna paused, clearly thinking carefully about her answer. "The physicians have examined her and believe that she's frail, but stable at the moment. They've never seen anything like it and have no idea what caused her collapse. The consensus was to put her into a medically induced coma."

Rachel shook her head and interjected, "They only suggested that because they want to see if she can recover on her own, while they try to find a solution for the best way to treat her. As soon as we see Edraele, we can resolve this, but I don't want to risk any complications. Please put Edraele into cryostasis, that's the safest option until we arrive."

And the entire crew discussed it, including the twins, and they all agreed on their course of action. The twins AND John AND Alyssa all recognising that part of them that wanted to rush to her aide but realizing the necessary balance required to meet the team's goals (the 'Gestalt' reference--during a sex scene no less--was not something Tefler just pulled out of the air...it was an intentional and vital part of the whole chapter).

And about the epilogue: “Unfortunately I can't read Tefler's mind to see were he is going to go in this story, but even when they win there'll still be alot of pain for the crew, watching their children die of old age, knowing they could save them, or watching their children become God-kings of species and seeing sibling fights turn into wars.“

I can see them taking over the Unclaimed wastes and creating Giah class worlds to spawn a new race...keeping mostly to themselves and the Maliri...possibly hosting a more influencial Galactic Counsel along the lines of what the United Nations was supposed to be. I can also see this race as an ongoing protectorate for the Galaxy from maurading Progens and Kirrix.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
A Full Plate: Threat 4

Let's not forget, when John handed over the schematics for the new tech (for the power cores) that Dana had included a failsafe shutdown sequence to keep the Terran Admiralty/fleets in line. The first time that is used, can you imagine the chaos and realization following?

The Admirals will be caught red handed in their expansionist schemes and, realizing their mistake, will shout betrayal while the fleet will be as happy as pigs in slop that they don't have to commit themselves to a suicide mission to go after John and the Invictus with Maliri backing.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
Speaking of Maliri Backing:

Can you imagine the pucker factor that is going to exponentially explode when the Terran Admiralty realizes there is a full Maliri battle group traveling at extreme hyperwarp speeds towards the Terran border?

This is the perfect time for the Maliri/John relationship to be fully revealed to the Admiralty...to help them realize their 'place'. The Admiralty scramble to put assets on the border only to have the Invictus show up and difuse the situation; actually actively trading with the Maliri and being invited to board their flagship the 'Galena Serene'. I can see the higher ranking Terran officials being invited on board the Galena Serene, after John has had extensive 'discussions' with Edraele and the Matriarchs :-) , to help asuage the Terran fears and I am thinking Calara's father and brother would be on one of the Terran ships since they are supposed to be in the vacinity (Kirrix border) anyway and them being invited to the confab as a way to help ensure all is copacetic.

The Terran Ship Commanders witness the extreme deference to John paid by the Maliri Regency and, when reported back to the Admiralty, the Admirals realize he truly is untouchable.

The Maliri fleet gets permission to fly to Ashanah, with an escort, while the Galena Serene and a few Maliri escorts fly Adraele and the now pregnant Matriarchs back to Genthalis.

And the Admirals sit down in the Conference Room of the 'Retribution of Zues' and collectively expell an 'oh! FUCK!'

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thoughts

I hope that the crew doesn't just forget that the monster exists and let's it take them by surprise the next time it literally pops up. Even if it wouldn't work, Dana should at least be thinking about building some crystal alyssium bomb that they can shove into the astral portal after inducing it. Or maybe she and Rachel should make some crystal alyssium based virus or disease that can infect the astral plane.

Also, on that note, if enthralling someone is enough to summon the monster, what do you think impregnating someone is going to do? Hopefully Athena will actually get a appearance in a chapter. Did Tefler just forget about that or what? I realize that it is incredibly unlikely, but could Alyssa have slightly been misleading John about what happened to Athena to make him feel better?

Also, if they are serious about learning about the progenitor, they try to summon the ghosts of some of the orange thralls from the broken down ship.

If progenitors often have AI, do you think Faye might have a nemesis in a fellow AI of the other AI? Or someone to rescue, some AI she could fall in love with? On that very note...

Tefler won't break the basis of the story by introducing male characters onto the Invictus, but what about eldre? She should try to find a way to get a male thrall through breast milk or something?

Sakura's offer to "discipline" various members of the Invictus sound interesting, looking forward to reading that scene in its entirety. Usually Tefler has a nasty habit of cutting away from those scenes if John isn't there, or if they aren't just mentioned in passing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Reply to PLR and other by neoshadow

Well, since you asked for it PLR, I wouldn't mind replying while I wait to hear by from Teflar about my earlier questions and the new chapter. ;D

====

"By then quantum computers will be wet wired into a person's brain." (by PussyLickersRus)

ACTUALLY, its a very bad idea to try to hook up a quantum computer

1) Lethal Lasers that will get more lethal in the future and shorter range. The lasers used right now for some quantum computing research can bore a hole in your head in .1 seconds. The reason is because most quantum computing and advanced physics relies on nonlinear optical beams which by there nature can require up to 4 times the amount of power and energy as regular laser beam of same measured output. (yes these beams 3/4 of their energy, read about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonlinear_optics)

2) Malevolent Microwaves (and not just lasers): Most of the the alternatives to non-laser based quantum computing require either microwaves emited from a noncoherent source or strong magnetic fields. The microwaves have to be strong enough to prevent noise from the outside meaning they can not just give you cancer but probably cook you.

3) Equally dangerous magnetic fields and voltages. We actually have some idea how much power a quantum computer right now is (http://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/computing/hardware/how-much-power-will-quantum-computing-need). Its about 25 kw (and I believe that per minute). Needless to say, those magnetic fields to trap atoms are more than simple NMR but similar to those in super colliders and well trap anti-matter. I don't think that much amps is a good thing. (Now quantum computer power per bit rate is fractions compared to super computers.)

4) Humans are as dangerous to physical contact with exposed quantum computer tech as it is to us: Have you heard of quantum decoherence? (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_decoherence). Right now Quantum computers slowly loose there decoherence if turned off, in an idle state long enough because entangled photons/matter are highly reactive with normal non-entangled matter (2nd law of T). While in the future we can fix the idle issue and storage issue; fundamentally we have to keep the system isolated from the outside world. Biological organisms naturally have alot of dust and by being living are in a constant state of high entropy and change. Now you want to bring humans, which are canonically the symbol of randomness and change by their Proginator creator, into physical contact with quantum computers? Your like asking to have air conditioning why being at the center of the earth!

Hell its probably another reason why cybernetics are frowned upon and why Sakura was so sick from the cybernetics. If they had any quantum chips, the best case scenario is that they literally slowly poisoning her and the other assassins despite rigorous maintenance.

Think about it this way PLR. Quantum Computing is like ultra-high voltage coming from a nuclear power plant while a human is like low voltage urban metropolis city. You need "transformers" in between like a nanotech chip (medium voltage) then digital to biological converter (low voltage). Cybernetics is like trying to daisy chain inductors and connections together to lower the voltage enough or stick transformers in the house (your brain).

(Also, I assuming human brain case would give a quantum computer a run for its money in information bit rate and storage.)

====

If physical attacks cant hurt them, maybe Rachel could " Heal" them. Maybe they once were something entirely different, but became corrupted by pain and rage. What if she could heal them back to their original state? [...] Perhaps they are " angry spirits" left behind after the progenitors destroyed a civilization. Something a bit like in the first Final Fantasy movie "The Spirits Within". (quote from anonymous "Of monsters and other things")

Maybe, I think it will probably be more like Warhammer's Background story about the Warp: https://youtu.be/FyeoBm5QFnA?t=21m39s . After all it used to be called the Psychic Plane or Realm of Souls. Honestly, I think FF might have borrowed from Warhammer would borrowed from someone else. Also I agree, but you assume that they want to be healed or helped. Maybe they like be evil?

"It depends on how dominant the progenitor genes is. John Himself, is just a half Progenitor, and appears to be considerably weaker than a full Progenitor." Maybe? We know that John can loosely control if someone is a Progenerator on a subconcious level; therefore, reason states, at some point he might get enough control to make his childern also Progenitors and not just psychic humans. But I am heistant to think that the Progenerators low birth rate of themselves is just "because we are the master race that rules over all, so we are control freaks and don't want competition". I don't really buy it at this point. Maybe there are consequences to altering there own genetic code too much by having cross-breds? Or maybe their is something that still threatens them to make them wary to breed in large numbers and war hungry?

===

"Oh on another high note. I went through the trial with the wires in my back and we're now proceeding ahead for permanent implantation. I'm so looking forward to more rested nights and reading more of your stories.

Thanks again." (by anonymous "Great story")

Oh that is good to hear. I assume intial the surgey went well? I hope the rest of the surgery goes well and keep us updated.

===

"Rachel's genius-level IQ was Progenitorsperm induced after she graduated as an MD" (by anonymous "Rachel's age")

Actualy I think she might have her PhD? I am not 100% sure, which chapter does it mention her degree anyways? (Edit: wrote this before seeing Teflar's answer)

===

"The teaching methods would be far more effective. It would not be downloaded into a persons brain but you are able to move along rapidly and without stress or missing any essential elements. [...] Rachel is a Dr at 18. It is the least difficult point to accept in the story." (by Anonymous "in the centuries ahead") Hm... while I may disagree slightly on the technology, it is plausible if she was getting her MD if maybe she started around highschool 10 or 12ish (so no middle school). However, that would mean she was interested in medical school even before with that biker boyfriend/girlfriend or her dad remarried. It would mean she doing medical stuff and probably going behind her father back, which means her rebellion was inevitable. I am not sure how well it fits with her father's reaction to her rebellious streak.

Speak of which where the heck is her father and him looking into where she went? Weren't they goin to stay the night originally?

===

"Yeah, I felt bad about cutting short the holiday, but there was a couple of reasons I did so. The Karron girls still got to experience snow, even if it was only for a quick snowball fight! :-)" (by Teflar)

...

I am forming the "More Snow 4 Kool Karron Girls" lobby who goal is to see Alyssa and Sparks on more snow planets!

===

"I was disappointed the main plot line of this story was not advanced in this chapter at all. It was mainly fluff. Vacations and visiting relatives." (by Anonymous Evil Progenitor John)

Heck after all that intense action, I think we needed a fluff chapter! Read the story from the beginning to see what I mean. Heck, I wish Telfer would do more fluff of romantic stuff or just daily life on the ship.

Also who says the other Evil Progenitor (or even Evil Progenitor John) is the main villian? This is the first chapter that has called into question that the person attacking John and the Evil Progenitor are one in the same every psychic attack or appearance of a black ship.

===

"Edraele down with Kintark elite troops at the border? Hmmm.." Gasp I forgot about that! I hope we see more Kintark weapons perhaps? Maybe they use an atomic or particle lasers (Atomic lasers are technically a plasma weapon just the plasma can start out "cold" or even have negative temperature (so be cold until you release it). Maybe they use Bose Einstein Condensate or some super solid/super liquid as ammo for their plasma weapons! <3 <3 Depending on the physics behind how its released the could have super cold weapon or a really intense pulse of plasma. (The former relies on accidental contact and nearby radius, the latter relies on long range and using Zeemon/Hall Field/Ion trapping or scifi Ion Exhaust fields to guide the plasma out of its shell instead of it going everywhere at once") (In layman terms the difference between a shot gun cone of fire or bomb (super cold) and a laser cone of fire (very 'hot' and pressured)

Ohhh maybe John might marry a lizard person or a fish person!? Most of John mates have been humanoid except for Faye. Also Sakura is kind of the odd one out in pairing.... so new harem member is expected.

===

"Did you actually just hint that John is interested in Calara's mom? I am fine with it but this seems like it's going to come out very forced in the end." (Another Mother/ Daughter combo? by Crescent Rose) Oh gosh, I really hope not because that would be too close to netorare "literall cuckholding/cheating". One of the major reasons why I and few of my friends don't like tentacles and futanari/shemales in stories is because every futanari/tentacles story from Japan/China is paired with neotrare, vore, ahegao cheating, or nonconestual "rape victims become lovers"(**). Tentacles makes sense because it represents censorship in japan, and graphic violence in sex and BSDM tends to be heavily censored over there even though they have looser restrictions on rape.

It not just moral disgust, but I think the netorare/cheating make those kind of stories boring and stale. Where is my consentual futanari? Where is my homosexual gay/lesbian romance with tentacles? Where is tentacle romance!? Chuthulu monsters need love too~! Where is socially realistic tentacle sex?

Right now, I really appreciate fact that Tefler's scense involving tentacles are a lot more sweet and romantic. John and his girls are participates in the sex rather than starting with domination. I really do like the motherly theme. There are a few people who have written good tentacles hentai-foundry and even fewer on literotica. So I really love Telfer's attention to detail as it make "Three Square Meals" truly unique.

Heck I would not mind reading more bizarre alien sex scenes even if they sometimes raise my eyebrow.

(**)This is an actual meme word in japan, but I forget its name.

neoshadow (neo)

P.S. Do I win an award for longest comment

maddictmaddictover 6 years ago
snarkalopoluis

What did Rachel's dad think about the mess on his lawn and lake !

We have to clean up after our dogs, I didn't catch who cleaned up.

Anxiously waiting for what's to cum next, the A, plane just got a lot more real. Our group isn't strong enough to defeat progen dad

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
A reply to Anon's reply

I seem to recall, back just 60 years ago, a computer by the name of Eniac was born. It was the size of a high school gym and ran off of vaccuume tubes. It spent more time being fixed than actually running and took the amount of energy that would run a good sized neighborhood just to do simple programs.

In 60 years, I have a watch running off of a battery the size of a quarter that has more computing power than Eniac...and it lasts for well over a year before needing another battery.

So you are actually saying that in a thousand years, similar advances will not make quantum computing chips viable for brain implantation? It is already being done by the US military with digital chips...

While this is all supposition, I would think only a very myopic visionary would dismiss it out of hand...like Nuclear Powered submarines in 20,000 leagues which was printed during the days of sailing ships...or wireless communicators in Star Trek when we were still using analog phones. The list is endless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fanfreakintastic

Man I started reading this story not to long ago and now I'm sad and excited I caught up with you. Truly terrific story. Thank you and I am so looking forward to continuing the journey with you. So back to the beginning as we await more. Just super. Dawn

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Several months Before Panic

If you was to wrap this story up in several months, there would be hundreds of us in the Hospital for Story Withdraws !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would like this story to last for Several More Years not several months !

are you going to consider and side stories.

if you just used the fact that your sperm is used and that it expands their bellies and leave out the major graphic stuff it really could be on the top ten best sellers list for years !! ask other readers to verify these facts ! its could even be made into a pay for view Movie with only implied sex scenes.

it would be a waste if you think that this is the only outlet for your TALENT!

Yours

Wiserman4u

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Dawn

Thank you for leaving the comments as you went through the story, I enjoyed reading about your reactions to some of the key events. :-)

I've written just over 20k words of chapter 88, so hopefully you shouldn't have to wait too long to find out what happens next!

Tefler

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Wiserman4u

I certainly don't want to hospitalise my readership! :-)

I have been following a planned story arc with a few little diversions here and there, so ultimately the story will end sooner or later. I've been planning a sequel though, so once this story is done, there'll be more to come!

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bruh...

Congrats on

1. Making me actually (for the first time) actually follow a series on here. Even though it's 87 chapters now.

2. Making me come to literotica for the sci-fi and not the sex.

Count me as a fan.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
To be fair

to Anon about wet wired Quantum computing chips: I read the background information you supplied....was quite informative, thank you. And I agree with you completely that, at this present time, it is ludicrous to think such could happen. I still wish to believe we have not really scratched the surface of Quantum computing, though. Personal preference I guess.

I know that it took a while to pull all that together....again, thanks! Was a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tefler

I am super excited for more. I know it's gonna be great. : ) Dawn

horned_lizardhorned_lizardover 6 years ago
FINALLY

About goddamn time he started knocking up sexy blue ladies. I'm glad John finally saw the sense of it. That Nether Beast, though. Holy shit is that nightmare fuel.

Comma usage was heavy and unnecessary, but was otherwise good.

horned_lizardhorned_lizardover 6 years ago
edit

unnecessary in places*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Elephant in the Womb (Come on, that was pretty good!)

So Rachel has already determined 2 things about future pregnancies:

1. John chooses the time of conception

2. John chooses the sex of the baby

However, here's the point of contention: we know that the girls can give birth to both females of the thrall species, with the Valaden line being that example (John needs to come up with a better name for his girls! :P) and male progenitors (hence his terran mom giving birth to him, fully Progenitor). This brings a few questions:

1. Can john will his child to be a male of the host species instead of the progenitor species? (It doesnt suit the goals of progenitor tendencies, but hes been able to use his powers outside of those boundaries with Rachels healing and psychic replicas)

2. If not, then is it worth the risk of having progenitor male children? John is *very much* the exception to the progenitor way of life, and any son could be a potential tyranical warlord capable of galactic genocide. That, and progenitors seem naturally adverse to having sons (johns dad must have been desperate to have a son).

Typically, when theres a well established peogenitor in a section of the galaxy, there is no need to male children. How will john and the girls tackle this elephant in the room?

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
Elephants and Orphans

"Typically, when theres a well established peogenitor in a section of the galaxy, there is no need to male children. How will john and the girls tackle this elephant in the room?"

Easy: Female Progens by the bucketfull.

andyaandyaover 6 years ago
male kids ?

Am just guessing here but we do know john gave blondie a good guide so am guessing he could do the same with male babys i.e.the dna info on the third helix is up to him to write so instead of the normal template for progenitor males he should be able to change it at will in the future?

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyover 6 years ago
Invictus fuel?

I have not read every comment on each chapter, so if anyone else has addressed this, my apologies.

I can't think of a single time the Invictus has been refueled. What do power cores use for fuel? The only fuel reference I recall is Tashana having her destroyer refueled at the Achonin facility in the Unclaimed Wastes.

And speaking of, what are the Enshenu (sp?) up to? They sure seem like bad guys too!

Thanks again Tefler!! I'm loving the story!

(Although I do wonder about ships crossing an entire solar system in mere minutes when they can't use FTL drives due to gravity wells.)

Thanks!

hillcountrycowboy

BigYin1981BigYin1981over 6 years ago
updates?

Just finished reading this now and i loved it, just wondering when to expect the next chapter :)

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
hillcountrycowboy

Since solar systems are plate shaped, all one has to do is route from above or below the plate until they have to exit FTL due to proximity to the Sun...which would be a much shorter distance than going in from the side.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
Fuel:

Tefler has said that every port they enter they restock both supplies and fuel automatically. Since it doesn't move the story forward he just doesn't mention it.

hpinghpingover 6 years ago
Updates

Well, it is a little to early to expect a new chapter.

An average chapter now has about 30.000 words in it, and it takes about 10 days to appear after the last one is published for the reviewers, after which an editing takes place based on their comments. Then publishing on Patreon and following period of waiting of abot 3 days when it will appear here an on Stories On Line. I guess that it will take at least four days before I get nervous about my next shot of TSM and I will start to panic with withdrawal-symptoms when it reaches 20 days, which is the longest waiting-time up until now.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
hping

Tefler has sent the first half to the editors and they should be back with him in about 2 days....during which he should have the second half ready for review....typically Tefler posts the reviewed 1st half and unreviewed 2nd half on Patreon for us to read and offer helpful suggestions. After about 4 days then it gets sent to Literotica. Give about 3 days for it to appear and you are talking about ten days before it shows here. This one is taking a bit longer because Tefler is working on his earlier chapters to begin offering them as e-books and he has also had to take some personal time for family stuff.

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 88

I've just finished chapter 88, so I'll be editing that over the next few days. :-)

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks Tefler

Ever since I've gone through this wonderful story, I've sort of taken it for granted. In the world of erotica, and more specifically written erotica, Three Square Meals stands apart for two main reasons:

1. It is grown to become a story much larger than a simple erotica story with a sci-fi wrapping. It is a grand galaxy-wide adventure, with a plethora of intertwining dramas filled with unique and diverse cultures, languages, technologies, and especially characters. As amazing as the sexy shenanigans are, you take just as much pride in writing about epic space battles, uncovering sinister conspiracies, explaining Dana's inventions, and really diving into these wonderful characters. Its why events like "Wounded little birds" and "Two unique souls united by birth." remain some of my favorite chapters. You're honestly doing an incredible job of intertwining the more intimate parts of the story and pushing the overarching narrative do the degree where they compliment and enhance the other. That's no small feat, and that leads me to...

2. I dont think its a coincidence of how you have portrayed John and his dual natures (and we know how John feels about coincidences!) A progenitor seeks to dominate and have total control over his women, seeing them as no more than tools that can be used to sate his thirst for power. It is how a lot of erotica is: women who can be used and never say no, just there to sate our desires. But John is different, although he still struggles with that nature. While still dominant, he uses that dominance and confidence (not arrogance like Progenitors) to protect, nurture, and give pleasure, instead of just taking pleasure for himself. He also values strong, intelligent women, not to use for himself but to give them more fulfilling lives. John's crew are already far beyond any thrall, precicely because he continues to invest in them, love them, and nurture them. And in return, his girls love him not because they are forced to, but because they chose to. There are no secrets (well, theres only the good ones), no lies, and a culture of openness and trust. And in this culture of unconditional trust and love for one another, these characters have grown by leaps and bounds (both literally and figuratively!). The sexy stuff was great from the beginning, but its so much more satisfying with that added layer of love, trust, and vulnerability. I think that many of us have responded so strongly to this epic tale because we want what John has: not just a life of adventure , but also a woman who loves us for us, someone we want to be open and honest with, who we can protect and nurture, and in return both of us grow for one another. Built to last (maybe not for eternity, but the next longest thing).

Im not trying to say that the "progenitor way" of a typical literotica entry is bad, but that the John way (or should I say Tefler way) has been an incredible and fulfilling ride. I admit that I stumbled on your page looking for a... uh... quick fix (its the elephant in the room for literotica haha) and in fact i almost left because i was intimidated by your huge story! But Im so grateful i went ahead and opened chapter 1 and john's initial visit to Karron on the Fools Gold. When he met Alyssa, then Calara, Sparks/Dana, Jade, Rachel, Irillith, Faye, Sakura, and Tashana... and all he's encountered between and sense then.

So I just want to thank you for crafting this incredible story and amazing characters. I know Im not alone in this. So here's to their continued adventure, and their enduring love for one another. Cheers.

-Patrick

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Theory time...

Here's my theory. The Progenitors were originally created as a defense against psychic attacks from the creatures that are now in the Astral Plane. They managed to subjugate several species and then trapped the creatures in the plane. They then turned on their creators (perhaps the Achinon?) and embarked on separate adventures, arrogant and self centered, assured in their superiority over everything and everyone else. They originally did what John did but found that greater psychic presences in the physical world made it easier for the creatures they had trapped to creep back into the real world, and drag them into the Astral Plane. So they went for the "millions of Thralls" option. Over time, they created their radically advanced technology and became the dominant power in the galaxy. Am I right Tefler?

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyover 6 years ago
Two things bothered me....

by not seeming "John-like". As mentioned in a previous comment, it seemed strange that he didn't rush straight to Edraele to rendezvous with the Maliri fleet sooner. The other thing was leaving it to Faye to execute the cyborg ninja in the brig. I agree with their reasons to execute him but it struck me as odd John wasn't more involved. And I'd expect Dana and Rachel to take a quick look at his cyborg tech to make sure there was nothing interesting.

Sorry for the minor nitpicking.

Thanks Tefler! I really appreciate you continuing to post here!

Hillcountrycowboy

ms904191ms904191over 6 years ago

Any update on when you will be submitting the ch refer???????

hellinahelmethellinahelmetover 6 years ago
Hi Tef...

Just got out of the hospital down here in good old Cajamarca Perú, but got the fibrosis in check and now at home. As always an easy 5* as usual, and one who likes to read others comments, I´ll just "Ditto" Anonymous Patricks´comments. Thanks again Teff...

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
OK: Weapons status

Ok...I am usually corrected by Tefler, but I am going to give this a shot.

Main Laser batteries:

Original Terran Lasers X 2 for Maliri Lasers X 1.5 for original heatsink upgrades X 1.5 for other Dana enhancements X 2 for Photon Laser upgrade X 1.5 for upgraded heat sinks X 1.5 for Progen capacitors and power relays. This puts the Laser batteries at 1 x 2 x 1.5 x 1.5 x 2 x 1.5 = 13.5 times the original. These originals lasers were forward firing while the Photon Lasers are on high speed gimbal mounts and there are 24 of them as opposed to the original 6. This makes the Invictus roughly equivalent to 54 Cruiser class vessels in the area of beam lasers alone.

Point defense: Originally gatling lasers with limited time high rate fire due to overheating issues are now X 2 with Maliri lasers X 1.5 with original new heatsinks X 1.5 with Progen capacitors and power relays X 3.25 because of new heat sinks that allow for continuous fire from ALL THREE BARRELS now with no wait time (even though that was short) with twice the range of the originals. This puts the point defense grid at 1 x 2 x 1.5 x 1.5 x 3.25 = 14.625 times the original. Plus the Invictus went from 48 to 64 cannons which is an additional 25%. This makes the Invictus roughly equivalent to 18.28125 Cruiser class vessels in the area of point defense lasers that are now powerful enough and with the range to effectively attack Cruiser class ships.

The Nova Lances have no Terran equivalent. But, compared to Maliri originals, the original power levels are X 1.5 for original heat sink upgrades X 2 (minimum but really just a guess based on higher fire rates down to one minute per burst) for Progen capacitor, power core and power relay upgrades, and X 1.5 for new heat sink upgrades. This puts the Nova Lances at 1.5 x 2 x 1.5 = 4.5 times as powerful as the Original Maliri Nova Lances.

The singularity driver is able to fire one round per second in a continuous circuit. The new heat sinks will allow for an increased rate of fire by 50% which will allow an additional 40 rounds every minute or a round every .66667 seconds at roughly 3 times the range of regular Terran Mass Drivers. The addition of the tacheon energy field also makes them useful against ship energy shields at ranges beyond effective beam laser range which is an incalculable tactical advantage. Against unshielded ships this would equate to significantly greater penetration requiring far fewer rounds to reach a critical power core or power distribution node.

Gauss Cannons: the current Gauss Cannons on the Invictus currently hit twice as hard and Terran equivalents on fast tracking turrets rather than fixed emplacements. After the tacheon energy field and heat sink improvements they will hit a minimum of twice as hard again (more penetration combined with the shaped charge to blast out rather than in) providing for explosive decompression of any ship sections hit by those rounds. The additional heat sink upgrades should also allow for the Gauss Cannons to fire at near gatling gun fire rates per emplacement. The fact that those emplacement hardpoints are now made of Crystal Alyssium will come in handy. As a wild guess I would say they are 2 X 2 X 5 or 20 times more powerful than the Terran originals due to upgrades but more tactically useful due to being on fast tracking mounts.

The heavy cannons, to be on the conservative side, with the tacheon field and added heat sinks, will be as powerful as the original Invictus mass drivers AFTER Dana's first round of upgrades. With 6 pairs instead of 2, this would make the heavy cannons about 6 times more powerful than the original Invictus layout of mass drivers. This is without considering the MASSIVE tactical advantages of shield defeating capability as well as their being on trackable mounts now rather than in fixed emplacements. This means one set of heavy cannons is equivalent to the original Invictus Mass Drivers with a minimum of 180 degree vertical and 315 degree horizontal coverage!

But there is one MASSIVE weapons system not accounted for here. And that is Calara. Her tactical abilities radically increase the effectiveness of the massive firepower of the Invictus to incalculable levels. She has 100% accuracy combined with the ability to anticipate enemy tactics, enabling her to set up tactical traps to decimate the enemy.

Finally: The need for large and mobile next generation torpedo capability to enhance Calara's tactical abilities is even more important.

With the FTL and gravity well FTL ability of the Raptor, popping into the middle of a hostile battlegroup to deposit a canister of 288 (12 x 12 matrix set back to back) intelligent, engine seaking, cloaked, Trankaran powered, Progen Power Core warheaded torpedoes and then popping back out at FTL speeds before the shit hits the fan is just too much of a tactical weapons system advantage to ignore.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
And about that Valkyrie

Imagine this for a second: You are an enemy fighter, fast and agile, in formation with your squad of five in formation, flying towards a battle with enemy fighters.

All of a sudden, something approaches at a speed almost twice as fast as your fighter and out of nowhere a 60 foot tall, shielded robot attacks your squadron with a freaking powered sword that neatly cleaves your fighters in two with one swipe. The Gundam is so fast it cannot be avoided and the entire squad is cut in half before you can blink.

Now, you are members of other squads watching this and fire everything you have at this Gundam, only to find out you didn't even scratch it...and now it seems pissed.

1handslapping1handslappingover 6 years ago
Weapon stats

the Nova lances being 4x as powerful, how's that going to work? the originals drilled 100m wide holes through ships. is that going to drill 200 meter wide holes through ships? that's going to be inconvenient even for a fleet carrier

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: hillcountrycowboy

Interesting feedback about the choices they made in this chapter, thanks for those. :-)

Re: Edraele

She's not in any immediate danger and it was only the difference between 3 days and 5 if they made the diversion to Trankaran Space first. If they went to see her first deep inside Maliri Space, they'd have to spend another 5 days after the meeting travelling to the Trankarans AND they'd then have to travel back to the Maliri border (another 4 days) to drop off the cargo. So this way they save 9 days of travel time, as well as stop Edraele from feeling guilty for making them run around all over the place.

Re: Faye and the cyborg ninja.

She was the one who captured him, interrogated him for info to save the girls, and imprisoned him. It seemed appropriate to John that she'd be the one to finish the job.

Dana already inspected Mikaboshi's private stash of cybernetics, which were superior to the versions he handed out to his minions (just in case they turned against him).

Tefler

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Anon (Patrick)

I just wanted to say thanks for your wonderful comment! It's great to hear how much you've been enjoying the story and I really appreciate the feedback! :-)

I've tried to write a story that I would want to read and I've been amazed and delighted at how positive the reaction has been from the audience here. The story grew exponentially from relatively simple beginnings and it's been tremendously rewarding to progress through this tale.

I hope you continue to find it entertaining right through to the end!

Tefler

ms904191ms904191over 6 years ago

I just hope you have submitted Ch 88 tefler and we would get to read it soon

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 88

Most of the editing is done, but I'm waiting for one last editor to get back to me. As soon as I get their feedback, I'll finish the edits and submit the chapter for moderation.

Tefler

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
@ 1 Hand on Weapon stats

The Beam width would be the same unless the Invictus puts the anti-grav tube extension to reduce the beam width. Still thinking a 10 meter width, being 100 times more powerful (400 times more powerful if you add in these upgrades) would be useful against Brimorian shielded ships. You take out the Capitol Ships at range in one shot kills...aiming at the power cores...and you can take out a major Capitol Ship every minute. At least those that survived the initial advanced torpedo attack by the Raptor I mentioned above.

BruceWoBruceWoover 6 years ago
And the winner is.... Tefler

Scooped the pool with all 4 awards that competed in.

I think that Tefler's Patron numbers are going to swell beyond 1200 very quickly.

Come join us.

P.S. Etaski who?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Firepowerrrrrrrr!

From PLR's calculations (not perfect, but they'll do 😜) the only way to pose a threat to the Invictus would be to attack with a progen ship or to just attack with all the ships. Like, all of them. And that's still not certain to give you victory.

Dana is underrated.

Something to mention: I don't think any progen's ever had such empowered 'human' thralls. Maybe there's something about that, who knows? Mael'nerak's experiments may have been a bit too good!

A fan of the 🦁

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyover 6 years ago
Faye and the cyborg

Should we take it as a tremendous vote of confidence in Faye that John delegated the cyborg's execution? Allowing an AI to kill a filthy organic up close and personally, not at an abstract distance by manning Invictus' weapons?

Maybe I'm projecting too much, but if my kids came running in the house and said "Dad a rabid dog jumped over the fence but we managed to trap it in the dog kennel where it can't get out!" I would go shoot the sumbitch myself, even though my kids are a 27 year old woman who loves to shoot and a 24 year old Marine son, because it's my role to be protector of the house, and I try to not delegate the nastiest jobs. And executing a sitting duck, no matter how necessary, isn't pleasant. Satisfying maybe, but not pleasant.

Just for the record, I am not compulsively checking for updates! I swear! I did read the entire story from the beginning again, but I did not compulsively and addictively re-read this last chapter twice, I only "scanned" it word by word to make sure I didn't miss anything! I just want to make it clear that I am not addicted to or enthralled by Tefler's captivating tale. LOL

(That's meant as sarcasm, parody, or farce. I'm not sure which. It can't be humor because everyone I know constantly tells me I'm not funny)

Thanks again Tefler!!

hillcountrycowboy

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Faye and the cyborg

"Allowing an AI to kill a filthy organic up close and personally, not at an abstract distance by manning Invictus' weapons?"

Don't forget that she already killed the rest of the cyborg assassins that boarded. Faye only spared the fifth because she needed information. However, his continued existence is a threat to John and the girls... Which is why she reminded John about it. :-)

Tefler

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 88 status

I've finished editing chapter 88, I'll submit it for moderation shortly.

Tefler

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyover 6 years ago
Good point Tefler!

But I still make a distinction between combat and execution. Don't get the wrong idea though! I'm pro death penalty, especially for murderous psychotic cyborgs!

hillcountrycowboy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I was hoping to read the next chapter today :'(

Ashesh9Ashesh9over 6 years ago
Hearty Congrats on getting both the Sexiest Male and Sexiest Female Character award:

Tefler for 2016!!!

For your Ch.55 of this SciFi novella !!M

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Any update on when literotica is posting ch88 tefler ???????

thatcrazyluthatcrazyluover 6 years ago
Theory about Faye

I have somewhat of a crazy theory about Faye trying to take the Invictus away from the crew: when they gave her the new progenitor server, Faye gained 11 new different 'consciousness'... Faye primary whas the only one that really interacted with Jonh for a long time, meaning she got in love, but the 11 others only gained those memories, they didn't 'live' them. My theory is that the others where plotting against the crew and where trying to corrupt the primary into agreeing with their plan of taking the ship away, showing those images over and over again... But when they merge into mega Faye, that change because they became one, thus following with the scene where all twelve avatars where sporting cum filled bumps. Am I crazy by thinking to much or this make sence?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ch 88

Is currently up for moderation so it'll probably be available in 8 or so hrs.

npnumptynpnumptyover 6 years ago
R.E. not an addict HCC

LIAR.You need to admit you have a problem before you can get help.

The meetings take place in the community section on Teflers Patreon page!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Woo hoo 88

I feel like its Christmas in September. :D Thank you Dawn

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
More Jades? Body for Faye. Go Invictus.

The adventure continues. Really want to see things work out to make hopes of Jade and Faye realized.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The crisp mountain air on Jericho was 'almost' as clean and fresh as the air on the Invictus. So, when is Dana going to let the poor stale air sucking Terra-Federation types in on a good thing, maybe for a profit soon? I am really enjoying my 2nd read through of this awesome series, and I have to say that I love this erotic sci fi sex-space opera, on steroids! Keep that Tefler magic sashaying our way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Vos

John treated Rachel as a kid, just like her dad. Why was it that important for John that Rachel developed a relation with a man that had absolutely no love or respect for Rachel. He should have defended her and than leave. If a man can’t be proud when his child lives a good, loving and useful life than he doesn’t deserve that good person To be in its life.

TeflerTefleralmost 4 years agoAuthor

"Why was it that important for John that Rachel developed a relation with a man that had absolutely no love or respect for Rachel."

Because family is important to John and he knew that's what Rachel really wanted. Also Henry Voss does love and respect Rachel very much, but he's terrible at communicating that with her. Henry knows exactly how smart his exceptionally intelligent daughter is and from his point of view, Rachel becoming a medic was a waste of her potential.

Visiting her home at New Eden was Rachel reaching out to her father to reconcile, but she was still dealing with all her anger towards him over her mother's death. John asked her not to run away from the argument with her father, because he knew she'd regret it later.

"He should have defended her and than leave."

Which in the short term would earn him some brownie points with Rachel, but she already adores John and knows how much he cares about her. For her long-term happiness, Rachel needed to end the feud with her father... so John intervened to keep them talking.

Tefler

Dessert_RichardDessert_Richardover 3 years ago

Loved my second read through Tefler. I got what you were going for with the Rachel /father relationship and her need to reconcile rather than walk away. Sometimes you have to bite your cheek, and not escalate a situation when family are involved.

I would love to see the invictus family bring some more people aboard to serve as helpers for Dana etc.. Not necessarily as sex partners, I think that might not work, but as friends with their own family and section of the invictus to call their own. But still close allies, maybe some ashanath, trankarans or another race.

Also, would love it if you found a way for John /alyssa to be able to give more years and enhance some males /females that are allies and respected enough for the team to want them around. Maybe as Alyssa is a projenitor, she could develop some psychic way of enhancing them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Soooo ungrateful time

If there was an edit leaving out all the sex I would read it in my second go through.

This site is chok a block full of spank bank material..... but goddam do I like this story.

You reveal something that would be a god power *bring back from the dead* for sentimental closure then immediately close the door with the tentacle ambush.

first time on this story. * clapping*. I still have the other half. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why is Dana so angry? Maybe her mother was a 16 year old girl who was raped? So childish.

And yes, family is important but please sometimes familie is not worth loving.

Teller, you’ve got an amazing fantasy, you’re battle descriptions are more than phenomenal, why don’t you use that fantastic talent when creating scenes between the girls and John. I skip almost all the talkscenes. The love each other, they are worried about everything, they want the best for the other person and they are so happy and when they are not happy they are missing their parents. And when finally there is a good conversation it is spoiled because Alyssa or Dana starts talking about sex. Please give those women some character, some edge. Now they are constantly hugging, or making corny jokes, or talking about getting laid. When someone’s has a problem, they just erase the memories and make them bimbo material. They never talk about tactics, psychological warfare or how they are going to find more information about their adversaries. They only talk about non important thing. Why would they go looking for Jades sisters when they are in the middle of a war? Why did they sent the reporter (sorry can’t remember her name) back Terra? Now she is a sitting duck. Please make everything as good as the storyline and the battlescenes.

JasmijnJasmijnalmost 3 years ago

John likes very young women and therefore consciously chooses to turn all his acquisitions into young somewhat naive, willing and submissive girls. He could also have opted for women with some life- and combat experience. It just strikes me as odd that he keeps bringing up the age of the girls and how bad it is that he sends such young girls into the field.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The worst part about this story is the sex scenes. I would be very interested interested in a fade to black edit.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 2 years ago

so much going on in TSM chapter #87, from attacking Astral monsters to snowball fights, ... from a massive firepower upgrade for the Invictus, to the renewed family relationships for the Voss's, ... lots of sex and lots of building greater happiness into John's girls, ... And poor Luna must temporally shoulder the burden of leadership for a few days while Edraele is in cryostasis (5 days) and directing the fleet for a rendezvous with the Invictus at the Border, ... so much stuff, ... ;-) TTFN

JasmijnJasmijnover 1 year ago

What will happen when mr. Vos tells people/press that Rachel is John’s girlfriend? That will be a horrible situation for Calara because her familie thinks that Calara is John’s girlfriend.

ranec1ranec111 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"That's not fair! I called dibs on that!"

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith10 months ago

-- John does like his women on the young side, ... if he could get a few recommendations from Charles and Lynette for some older women that are recently retired or forced into retirement due to injuries, .... then John could take these mature gals and make them young and healthy (2 doses), ... and then give them the final choice to join him, ... he could get a big handful of experienced bridge officers, medics, engineers, security/marines, other shipboard positions, and round out / enhance his crew roster, ... then he could give out a few more powers /psychic abilities, ... I wonder which ones, ... and will there be some overlapping gifts, like strength and speed? ... ;-) ttfn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith5 months ago

Look out Maria, here comes the Lion and his Lionesses for really quick visit, .... meet, greet and go, ....

-- A thought: since these guys are going to stay young forever, ... in a few more decades, perhaps Maria will be ready to join John's harem and grow to a youthful 20 years old again, ... around 2799-2810? or later if Jack hangs in there an extra-long while, ....

-- and then there's Charles(?) ,,, ;-) ttfn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES