All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 090'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 170 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely amazing! Loved the fight scene, and having Sakura use cryokinesis like that was inspired.

I love reading your series, and eagerly await each new chapter.

Also, while it may be presumptuous of me, I think I came up with an interesting upgrade for the Invictus. Lasers get more powerful the more focused they are, so maybe you could give them a focusing crystal. Lasers the size of pencils slicing dreadnoughts in half seems like something that might fit. Then again, this is your story so you have the liberty to do whatever you want. I just thought you might appreciate an idea.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Tefler

damn this is good stuff, thank you for your writing.

wildcat1986wildcat1986over 6 years ago
Thanks

Patiently waiting for the next chapter not. Looking forward to seeing Alyssa and John aff a couple more girls to the harem. Looks like it is time for another refit and definitely reconnect with his other marli

jslashjslashover 6 years ago
Crap!! 1/2 a work day gone. LOL

Hey Tefler, Thanks for another brilliant chapter!! As always, much appreciated.

Looking forward to seeing what's up with Jade - it's hard to say but I think she's my favorite. I missed her this chapter but am looking forward to learning about her 'upgrade'. -johnny

hpinghpingover 6 years ago
Epic battle to be followed by epic diplomatic problems...

Well, the Kirrix are halted at getting the food for their off-spring, as promised by the BSP, who makes a very big mistake not to enlarge his forces when he has the chance.

The diplomatic aftermath will be damning for the Terran Federation, as the Admirality did not honor the agreements with Trakaran and the other minor empires. I think that John will make short dealings and that Jehanne will get some nice footage of the battle, not all the footage is usable, especially those where the crew of the Invictus use their special battle-tactics: Sakura using her talent to cool her weapons; Rachel as a field-surgeon; Irilith as an emergency power-supply; Dana as a demolition-expert.

Nice to see their talents be so well used.

I wonder if John will go after the Kirrix to stop them from joining in the final battle(s) to come.

The BSP does not realize that he is underestimating the crew of the Invictus, and that is as John knows one reason he will be stopped, if not outright killed. If he is not killed, the trial will be short and brutal, due to fact that he can not claim he was at war with all the empires he attacked. The result will be a fine and fiery execution, but I will leave it to Tefler to tell me what will happen.

Nice update, and I missed the chance to read it this morning (local time)... stupid me!

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyover 6 years ago
Thrall colors

Mael'nerak - blue thralls (Maliri)

Mael'nerak's opponent - orange skinned thralls (according to Alyssa's psychic visions)

BSP - green skinned thralls (or at least a green skinned matriarch?)

So the BSP is not Mael'nerak's opponent, and not the progenitor who enthralled John's mom Jessica as his matriarch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
higher scores

this series is my favorite among all the other authors I read. I wait for each new chapter eagerly and constantly check for new chapters. I wish there were a way to give higher than five stars because this chapter alone deserves a much higher score. thank you Tefler for this great story and the chapters to follow. Thanks again Mike C.

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments!

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the feedback! It's great to hear you enjoyed the chapter. It was a fun one to write with the various different interwoven combat sequences.

I'd always planned for Sakura's speed to affect the mech, but I can't claim credit for Sakura's use of her cryokinetic ability to chill the Valkyrie's Photon Lasers. That idea came from one of the patrons, so thanks very much for that suggestion!

It'll be a while until the next chapter, as I haven't started chapter 91 yet. I've spent the last week working on the eBook. :-)

Tefler

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
Use of Cryokinesis

I believe I originated the idea talking about using it against BSP's ship to 'crack' it open. Others ran with the idea after that...so it was a cooperative effort among us patrons. But, Tefler, you incorporated it very artistically...as you always do with our suggestions you like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More.More please,

I love this story but you take too long,

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
Some random thoughts...ya'll run with em if you like.

And with the diplomats seeing first hand what has happened, don't think for a second all those small empires will not be putting stuff all over the holonet. There is no way T-Fed will not find out, so John may as well let Jahenna get the scoop. That Terran Fleet Admiral has already alerted the Admiralty so they know it is coming.

I bet John and the girls get all the ore they need for the space stations...By the ultra large freighter full. And I am thinking a Trankaran medal of some type...with a huge ass, multinational/multi-species awards ceremony broadcast over Terran and as far as Maliri space.

Ok....question....Did John just make Jade a Progenitor?

Well, I can see several things happening in the AAM (After Action Meeting).

Jade wakes up and is now a psychic battery from hell or full blown Progenitor with connections to all her Nymphs, both alive and dead (more like active and dormant). I base this on how bright her image was in John's mind...just like Athena was...and the fact she is throwing out a light show from two sources now (her head and her abdomen). The Nymph connections just makes sense as they are all partially psychic anyway and John is the Master Enhancer.

Sakura is told to explain herself and why she went off-mission and endangered the lives of other team members in the process. When she explains herself she is forgiven as no permanent harm was done...but with the caveat that she be more attuned to the needs of the crew first and foremost. John will be very pissed at first, move to understanding, then to gentle scolding which will be all it will take to fix the problem...and everyone learns a good lesson from it.

Dana gets a lot of attention: She scared the crap out of John and Irillith...to the point Rachel took one look at their faces and ran like hell without even asking what was up.

Dana also comes up with some major improvements to the Body Armor on the suits, Valkyrie, Raptor, and Invictus.

Possibly with the inclusion of the Graphene Scrim to both dissipate heat at astounding rates as well as create an impenetrable barrier for mass weapons.

The creation of smart torpedoes in 12x12 racks (set back to back) to be dispersed by the Valkyrie or Raptor which I have mentioned before.

The deca shaping of everything.

The application of Progen tech to the power relays of the Nova Lances so they can fire more rapidly.

The application of runes to everything.

Upgrading the heavy cannons, gauss cannons, and singularity driver with the shield defeating tech.

Upgrading the munitions feed rails to the Valkyrie rotary cannon so they are more protected.

The addition of 2 Destroyer sized FTL capable gunships that outfly the Raptor and Valkyrie with minimal crew (1 John enhanced pilot, 2 John enhanced gunners, 1 John enhanced Engineer) with 8 enhanced ordinance, retractable heavy cannons (4 topside—2 forward 2 rearward--and 4 keel side—2 forward and 2 rearward) on turreted mounts, 48 enhanced photon lasers 12 per quarter 6 upper and 6 lower) 24 autoloading next gen torpedo launching bays, and 18 enhanced Gauss Cannons (9 on each side in 3 placements of 3 cannon configurations on turrets), and a Nova Lance.

Make the fuselage with a slightly oval cross section to maximize internal volume for the necessary munitions storage/power cores (3)/CNC center/capacitors/cabling, etc.

No crew quarters other than an an efficiency suite with a small kitchen and temporary racks.

Dispense with decks and just harden critical internal areas to save space and weight.

Put 4 sublight engines on it and massive thrusters.

Create two completely separate shield generation systems on it so when one goes out the other can be brought online...effectively doubling their shield capabilities...AFTER the Brimorian upgrade. And provide for initial shield regeneration cycles while the secondary unit is operational. This will provide continuious coverage in most firefights.

I am thinking Rachel needs to invent some kind of biological poison that will kill and disolve the grubs so they can just be eliminated naturally. Otherwise, there would be just too many for Rachel to save. Killing the grubs would also be more humane than just having them starve to death...unless they can be turned...which I doubt.

I am now thinking that, Instead of destroyers, make a whole new class of ship where two can park in the large cargo bay. Something along the lines of a very fast, very well armed, very agile, very strong gunship with 1 pilot and 2 or 3 gunners. Dispense with typical deck layouts to provide max room for ordinance and just harden high value areas like munitions lockers and the battle bridge. You could then have a small fleet (2 gunships, Valkyrie, Raptor, and Invictus) that would rival the whole Maliri fleet in deliverable firepower (with 100% accuracy) and survivability.

I just don't see Edraele putting up with John and her daughters not having a full military escort. Technically, the girls are heir apparants to the ruling house of the Maliri Regency and John is defacto King Regent. T-Fed has nothing to say about it...or wouldn't for long. Frankly, I am surprised she has not insisted already. It is about time for some bodyguards besides just Sakura, she just cannot be everywhere and do everything to protect everyone. I can see one ship as Maliri crewed and one as Terran crewed...as those are the two major races...and eventually they can be the ones putting out the brush fires within the new alliance as they pop up...only bringing the Invictus and other gunship to bear in the larger confrontations.

I just see the two gunships as a compromise with Edraele and a reassurance for the T-Fed.

They also need parallel Progen Servers on the Raptor and gunships so Faye has parallel autonomy within each ship...including the Invictus...to allow for more processing streams. There was not a cyber threat in this battle, but Faye was tied up due to the large ground action. She is growing as a gunner but she also has to be available for piloting and/or cyber attacks. Depending on how many gunships, I am thinking there needs to be between 10 and 20 more processing streams (Fayes) for full coverage (two for cyber attacks on the Invictus, a Raptor pilot, 4 per gunship--pilot and 2 gunners and one cyber opps on each--and the remaining working with the 'Boys' to be available for repelling boarding actions).

I am thinking any worry about Jehenna getting flack about putting out battle video is unwarranted...that ship has pretty much sailed. I don't believe for a minute that the Maliri Fleet (now sitting on the border of Terran Space for a few days) is not going to be watched like a hawk. And when John and crew show up and do business with them it is not going to go unnoticed. Add to that a major portion of that Fleet moves on to Ashanath space where it is public knowledge the Lion sent them to help with border patrols and that cat is well out of the bag in just short order anyway.

There is just no way the merchants will not spread the word from Ashanath space. And with the Admirals being so paranoid lately, there is no way they are not going to react strongly and be closely watching the Maliri Battle Fleet that unexpectedly shows up on their border and just sits there for days. I still like my scenario where the closest assets of the Terran Fleet line up against them at the border just for John and the girls to show up and diffuse the situation.

Some more songs for the movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRvCvsRp5ho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcATvu5f9vE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_VsvZmIWxY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTNcYMV2eWE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95kCv10duFw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS-af9Q-zvQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUsFWO08CO0

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 6 years ago
Excellent chapter!

I loved the action in this one.

What a great Saga!!!

Bravo, Tefler, for this 90th

chapter.(ninety! Wow)

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyover 6 years ago
Random Comments

Another great chapter. Thanks Tefler.

So, what's the gleam in the Trak queen's eyes? She doesn't control John. Does she think he will just do her bidding as part of an alliance?

In a real military, going off-mission, even for all the right reasons, is a very big deal. As a marine, John should have a hard time with this at first until he realizes he is the one that put a tortured young girl on the front lines.

I can't keep my ProGens straight. I need a program. Anybody want to pitch in, in the comments great. Otherwise, Tef, I think the team needs to explain this all to someone just as a recap for readers.

I wish there was a main villain we could sink our teeth into. The BSP is too mysterious to get into seriously. We need a Mr. Smith or a Hans Gruber level character. That said, thanks for the bit here Tef.

I want to learn more about Trak culture.

It really does seem like guided weapons such as missiles are missing on the ship. Everything is straight-line weapons, right? Maybe I am forgetting a defensive missile, but it doesn't seem the have a major offensive one.

If EMP weapons can really take down a fully-shield ship's power in one battery, either this is something that has been missing on other ships or our insectoid baddies have a level of weapon not seen before. What could Dana do with one of those? They might make interesting mines.

I really want to see John has to deal with more women that challenge him the way Calara's mom did. His girls challenge him, but mom did it in a very different way.

One of the challenges of this story is that there is so much universe building that it doesn't leave a lot of time for world building. I want to know more about some of the worlds we have either already encountered or heard about.

Who does BSP find disgusting? The Traks? I wonder why.

Vats? BSP really must be planning on rebuilding his armies. With whom? What does John need to do to protect his favourite blue-skinned race?

We talk about John being half human. I know this has been discussed before, but are there ProGen women? If not, aren't all off-spring genetically diluted more and more? Is ProGen DNA so strong it doesn't matter? I could certainly see that being the case. Why is John different though? If not because he is half human is it because he was not raised ProGen? I can't remember, how did he know to wall off his evil side and create Alyssa's now other half?

Can you tell the names don't all stick with me?

Can John give his girls powers that ProGens don't have? Or, does BSP have all the abilities John's team does?

Notice how two of the potentially rebellious leaders -- Terran and Trak -- are both female?

Tefler, if you are preparing your eBook, I would beef up the reason for the holiday instead of racing off to Edraele. Perhaps John signs of stress that he has seen in combat soldiers before. Symptoms that can lead to real problems if not addressed. Of course, his team would be good at hiding it, but that's what makes John such a good leader. As others have said, this bit has felt a bit inconsistent, but maybe there's an explanation that we just haven't heard yet.

Writing a serialized piece of work creates a restriction that you just don't have when you write a long novel. You can go back and change earlier chapters when new ideas in later chapters require some retconning. I wonder what tweaks Tefler might be making to his early chapters for the eBook. Of course, he could just be focused on taking what he has learned from so much writing and polishing those earlier contributions some more.

Joss Whedon has always said some of his best work has come from when he has written himself into a box -- like writing an episode with no dialogue. It might be cool to see the team stripped of all their psychic powers and their tech, but still defeat an enemy using their brains and how much they know and trust each other.

Any critique here is just because these comments make it easy; it makes for (hopefully) interesting conversation; and it is a sign of (literary) love.

lunchbox90lunchbox90over 6 years ago
New fan here

I binged the damn story after learning about it couple weeks ago. And let me tell you, I fucking LOVE your work! It's a great blend of erotica that has a little bit of everything for those with kinks (a scene with futa, tentacles, furries, alien girls, twincest, etc), while also still being a helluva compelling sci-fi story.

My only wish is that the next chapter comes out on october 10th, then it would be the best birthday present I've had ever. lol.

One slight feedback I wish to provide is mostly a self satisfying thing, and that is more threesome scenes with John, Irrilith, and Tashana. OR, the eventual foursome twinfest with Alyssa, shapechanged Jade, and the maliri twins.

Other than that, I look forward to anything else you decide to do with the story going forward. I'm especially looking forward to what will happen in regards to the admirality, and how they will deal with their overblown predicament, and how it will affect John's views towards the Terran Federation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Congratulations

Congrats on winning. The 2016 Literotica Awards: Most Influential Writer

I religiously check Literotica for your posts. I fucking love this series.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
The great thing about a battle that turns out to have really been a lot of battles...

Is that when the winning takes a lot of work with many things going wrong it leaves room for a LOT of things to get improved upon...

Dana will need to upgrade like crazy... Illirith will need to put some work into figuring out how to hack Kirrix comps anyway...

I like the idea someone else had about Rachel coming up with a way to chemically take care of the grubs... better yet will be if she can come up with a vaccine - so that anyone given the vaccine will have their bodies automatically kill the inserted eggs... that kind of thing might eventually result in the death of the Kirrix as a race... but like anyone but them would care.

And John sounds like he's starting to build a connection with his girls in a way similar to what Alyssa has... if that's so, with the fact there's more power with more connections, I wonder how much power there'll be when the solid connections that each girl has effectively doubles...

Is it still true that anything the girls can do John could, in theory, do too...? or if not, and all Progenitors have the same potential abilities, has he caused the girls to be able to do things the other Progenitor CAN'T do...? Hope the bad guy doesn't KNOW yet what they can do...

And still find it funny to think the bad guy is kind of being infected by John's way of doing things... I mean he's still a bad guy but serve him right if he starts to CARE...

Much enjoyed and enjoying the story...

StaukerStaukerover 6 years ago

Wowsers.......................................................................................................

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
WOW...ten times ten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, the best of the best is even more so!!! Battles royal..."rabbits out of hats"...each little vignette a window of wonder...you just keep ramping up the excitement. I love the story and how it has grown...changed...moved on with really interesting and thought provoking issues. And yet...you have weaved it all together in a truly entertaining story with so much that can yet happen! Yet again...thanks for this one!!!

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
I do have a question?

Just wondering why John did not use his own eldritch power with his sword that would have been so much more devastating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That look

Niskera has got that look in her eyes...that look of adulation and admiration...I can't wait to see what happens! Seriously. TYPE FASTER. SUBMIT HARDER. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Eldritch power

Psychic speed is probably less draining than lightning or fire for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best Chapter in forever by far

This probably your best chapter ever. It had everything. The long wait for the next chapter is going to be frustrating considering how Delicately poised the story is-. Whitewhalehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh Tefler, you tease you!

Aftermath of a huge battle, Jade in the middle of some significant metamorphosis, Niskera ready to throw herself to be the true Glowing Queen (we all know its the best way to unite the Trankarrans), the girls pushing their powers like never before, Edraele waiting to be rescued, and so much more...

And you're saying you havent even started the next chapter? Looks like Alyssa's teasing is rubbing off on you! ;)

Seriously though, incredible chapter, and congrats on 90.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh Tefler, you tease you!

Aftermath of a huge battle, Jade in the middle of some significant metamorphosis, Niskera ready to throw herself to be the true Glowing Queen (we all know its the best way to unite the Trankarrans), the girls pushing their powers like never before, Edraele waiting to be rescued, and so much more...

And you're saying you havent even started the next chapter? Looks like Alyssa's teasing is rubbing off on you! ;)

Seriously though, incredible chapter, and congrats on 90.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Battle of battles

A bit out in the battle, i was beginning to fear this would be too easy. The kirrix were helpless against our heroes. It seemed a bit too easy. But then, slowly things got harder and harder for our heroes, and now you finish with a cliffhanger!!! It is starting to look bleak for our heroes. They are tapped out on special powers, and getting low on ammunisjon. And to topp it all off, they are exhausted, and starting to get injured. Something has to happen, or they will all died. But I am pretty sure, that what will happen, is Jade waking up. evolved and ready to aid them.

At least I hope that is what will happen. Pleaseee!

rockytop2krockytop2kover 6 years ago
Damn what a ride!

Tefler you have outdone yourself this time! My heart is racing from the action and hate that I have to wait to see what's in store next for our valiant heroes! Great job Tefler!

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
Another Observation

“The fourth (singularity) slug punched deep inside the carrier and instead of a single explosive retort there were two, the second far more devastating. The enormous primary reactor that supplied power to the ship was smashed by that fourth hit, triggering a core breach that made the rear half of the vessel balloon outwards obscenely...before the detonation blew it apart in a monstrous supernova. “

Ok. It seems to me it is time for Dana to up the ante on the explosive inside the singularity, heavy cannon, and gauss cannons with miniature Projen power cores that are activated as part of the firing sequence and set to begin an overload explosion at a pre-determined time after firing. Have a rune reinforced, penetrating head of Crystal Alyssium shaped like the hollow ground 3 faced obdurater of a trocar. Superior penetration and an unequaled explosive warhead that can cause cascading explosions in a ship's power systems. This could easily result in some one shot and many two shot kills as opposed to 4 shot kills of Capitol sized enemy ships.

The power cores could heavily reinforce/power the tycheon/shield defeating cocoon of the shells as well, allowing them to more effectively drain shield strength.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Niskera

Not sure if the look she had was one of awe for the spectacular things she was witnessing or was it a reaction much like the terran admiralty who just wanted to accuire all the tech and power for their own advancement

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
@TheTorontoGuy

“So, what's the gleam in the Trak queen's eyes? She doesn't control John. Does she think he will just do her bidding as part of an alliance?”

I am thinking it is a combination of Florence Nightingale Syndrome and enthrallment. She sees John as her personal savior...which he was. He came to rescue his 'Damsel in Distress' and the Damsel is very taken with him. The fact he has 'Great Maker' powers I am sure has nothing at all to do with it. LOL.

“In a real military, going off-mission, even for all the right reasons, is a very big deal. As a marine, John should have a hard time with this at first until he realizes he is the one that put a tortured young girl on the front lines.”

Without a doubt. I agree 100%. Sakura put the mission, the crew's lives, and the Invictus in jeopardy. However, if she hadn't done what she did, that access tunnel would not have been available to jump into as they evacuated the caverns.

“It really does seem like guided weapons such as missiles are missing on the ship. Everything is straight-line weapons, right? Maybe I am forgetting a defensive missile, but it doesn't seem the have a major offensive one. “

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I have been singing that tune for about 15 chapters now! I even gave a good rundown of how a next gen torpedo might be manifested within the story. Trankaran thrusters, Invisibility Cloak, a Progen Power Core warhead, a runed Crystal Alyssium nose in the form of a highly penetrating trocar head...stuff like that.

“If EMP weapons can really take down a fully-shield ship's power in one battery, either this is something that has been missing on other ships or our insectoid baddies have a level of weapon not seen before. What could Dana do with one of those? They might make interesting mines. “

OH, an excellent observation!

“We talk about John being half human. I know this has been discussed before, but are there ProGen women? If not, aren't all off-spring genetically diluted more and more? Is ProGen DNA so strong it doesn't matter?”

This has been discussed quite a bit on the Patreon site. Basically we have come to the conclusion the Progens are a manufactured race (possibly by the Astral Plane Leviathan), that there are no women Progens (women are seen as disposable batteries for them and the Astral Plain Leviathan was repulsed when it first saw Athena for who/what she was), and having a child is unusual at best or, most likely, not allowed.

“Can John give his girls powers that ProGens don't have? Or, does BSP have all the abilities John's team does? “

It is the consensus of the Patreons that John has given his girls powers above those of Progens in their respective fields. And that even John has gone beyond what other Progens do (the bringing back of Sakura's parents and the giving of Rachel the power to heal are prime examples...in Rachel's case, John had an inner feeling that what he was doing was forbidden).

“Any critique here is just because these comments make it easy; it makes for (hopefully) interesting conversation; and it is a sign of (literary) love. “

Absolutely agree! And Tefler has said on many occasions that he takes it that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BSP

I think BSP is trying to increase his intimacy with his Matriarch in the hopes that she'll also get psychic powers like John's crew. He might be in for a surprise when he realizes that the transformations only work through The Power Of True Love (tm).

The real question is: how does he know about that? Does he just see John maintaining a lower Thrall count and conclude that reducing quantity can increase quality? Or does he have some sort of insider information? It could also be John's battles with his demons on the Astral Plane weaken them and reduce their hold on the other Progenitors. The consequences would be interesting to see in the future.

I wonder who exactly BSP is. He's quite obviously not Maelnerak. Could he be John's father, or is he a completely new third party? Considering how he doesn't really interfere with the Invictus, it's possible that these actions are just exercises to improve John's skills. Is he manipulating John into creating a kingdom across the galaxy's empires? Is that the "change" he desires? Strategically, his motives and goals continue to be opaque, and I hope that changes.

Also, I'm almost certain that the Kirrix are the ground troops of Mael'nerak's brother who attacked them, much like how the Drakkar were Mael'nerak's. Is BSP controlling them?

I'm quite curious about the origins of the other galactic empires. Where do the Bolons and the rest of them come from? Were they organically evolved? Created by Mael'nerak or his brother? Created by a previous Progenitor? Are ANY species in the galaxy free of Progenitor tampering? Also curious about the remaining major empires' (i.e. Brimordian, Kintark, Enshunu, & Kirrix) origins, as well as more details on the Achonin whenever we get back to the Enshunu and the Underworld. I hope we get answers in the future.

(Also, I'm happy you remembered the Bolon spawn line. You just threw it out there in that one chapter and there was literally no reaction or mention of it again; I probably would have called you out if you didn't do anything when Tashana encountered a Bolon again.)

(Speaking of the Bolon spawn, since House Valaden is where all the incest happens, Tashana could have a loving relationship with her daughter. It would be really heartwarming and touching and this is just an excuse to ask when are we getting a slimegirl? Pleeeeease can we have a slimegirl? This is important information and I need to know.)

Will follow this story as long as you write it, Tefler. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Action, Tech, and Characters

Its pretty neat how TSM has attracted fanbases who are reading for different reasons.

You have the Romantics, who are in it for the characters in John's ever growing harem of amazing ladies. They can't wait to see who will fall for John next (Will he enjoy some hardbodied trankaran?), or how their favorite will fare in the upcoming chapter (Irillith is my favorite, and its awesome to see her take a combat role! Force lightning when? ;P) and of course what sexy shenanigans will befall our heroes.

Then you have the World Builders, who love talking about the gear, weaponry, armor, alien culture, schematics, tech improvements, AI behavior, and how Tef has glued everything together in this wonderful universe.

And then you have the Adventurers, who love it when John and the crew stretch their muscles and use their abilities to kick some ass. Obviously this episode was made for these folks, and they love seeing Tef push the story forward, mysteries being solved, and butts being kicked.

Of course, any reader can enjoy all of these aspects, but reading the comments, it strikes me of how folks have responded to Tefler's writings in different ways. It reaffirms of how complex and well written TSM is, and how much it has evolved from its humble beginnings!

-Patrick

hellinahelmethellinahelmetover 6 years ago
Another easy 5* chapter...

I can always count on you for the correct chapter at the correct time Tef... much appreciated as always, for taking me to this future you´re constructing, again Kudoh´s and Attaboy´s your way Tef...Thank you...

All you other Tefler followers out there, thanks for letting the rest of us enjoy your comments...greatly enjoyed and I look forward to reading them also.

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyover 6 years ago
"the fervent gleam to her eyes"

To those saying that Niskera is smitten with John, you might be right. However, here is what it traditionally means when you say someone has a gleam in or to her eyes:

1. A facial expression that denotes happiness, amusement, or knowledge of a secret.

'Just when Rita thought all hope was lost, Jared got a gleam in his eye that told her he had a plan to get them both out of that sticky situation.'

2. A hope or plan that is not yet in existence.

'You were not even a gleam in your mother's eye when that photo was taken.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
anon, re BSP

Anon suggests the BSP is imitating John's behaviour in the hope of giving psychic powers to his matriarch.

I don't think that's what's going on at all for a couple of reasons.

First, the BSP so far has not seemed the sort of guy to share power with his underlings. He's the sort of guy who has underlings, rather than friends and lovers.

Second, John is able to consciously give abilities to his girls, and he doesn't know the half of what a progenitor can really do. If BSP wanted his matriarch to have powers, he could just give her them.

I have a feeling that the changes in his behaviour recently are something more interesting and more unexpected. I have a notion that somehow John and the girls are generating some sort of psychic feedback that's affecting the BSP. I don't have any direct evidence for this, but it seems to fit the facts.

John is a newly-awoken progenitor, rapidly building up his power, but in a radically different way that the other progenitors. The psychic love-in between the crew of the Invictus seems to be a self-nuturing feedback loop. The more powerful John and Alyssa become, the more powerful the girls become, the more powerful John and Alyssa become.

The BSP has been a calculating cold master for millenia, yet suddenly at around the exact same time that the energy between the Pride starts building his personality suddenly starts to shift and become more friendly and affectionate?

I don't think that's a coincidence, hence my wild-ass theory of some sort of ambient psychic feedback from the Pride that's subtly influencing BSP without anyone being aware of it.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
Psychic Feedback

I have been thinking about this ever since the battle for Ashannah. Excellent point.

doofus67doofus67over 6 years ago
Wonderful

An excellent chapter Tefler, bravo.

The teamwork portrayed below ground, above ground and in space was inspiring.... and Jade missed it all!

Also worth noting was that glint in Niskera's eye as she observed John in action. I think she'll be fluttering her eyelashes at him (is she has them) pretty soon.

I think he needs to stay clear of her though, could turn into a rocky relationship!

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
Well, I have a new idea for an energy weapon

The Invictus can create stable, yet non self-sustaining black holes. A black hole is a gravity/energy well (energy and mass being equivalent within it).

This black hole is created with massive amounts of energy being compressed and controlled in such a small space that a singularity is formed. However, since the singularity dissipates, it is obviously not self-sustaining.

Just as the buildup of energy leads to the development of the singularity over time, that energy also has to dissipate in a controlled manner...else it would destroy the ship.

Hence the opportunity to weaponize it.

I propose to create a device that would channel massive amounts of energy to create a non self-sustaining black hole and encapsulate said black hole in a strong, anti-gravity sphere to both stabilize and contain it.

Upon contact with a target, the anti-gravity sphere would become inert: creating an unstable singularity warhead that would initially suck in matter but, as it became unstable, radiate massive amounts of energy roughly equivalent to the energy of a small star in a very short time span...something even the BSP's ship would not be able to withstand.

The projectiles can be accelerated by the gravitational waves of the Singularity driver core or by gravitational rings within a barrel similar in function to the Gauss Cannons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a ride.

Omg tefler absolutely amazing. Action and adventure packed. Wow. The team kicked ass and I loved every minute of it. I am strongly disliking the puppet master pulling the stings but makes it that much more intriguing. Can't wait for more of this journey. Truly amazing. Kudos to you. True blue fan, no pun intended. :) Dawn

FervorFervorover 6 years ago
PLR's new weapon

I got halfway through your description and knew where you were going with that. Awesome idea. I guess the trick would be calibrating it to be small enough to be safe to shoot without tons of collateral damage to planets and allies. And making sure once the singularity is outside of any stabliizing fields within the ship that the gravity well doesnt pull the Invictus along with it... im no physicist, but i imagine there is a lot of room for error when altering gravity fields that dramatically in space....though that idea could also be used to prevent fleeing via FTL, since alyssa is the only one capable of jumping near gravity fields

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
transporter Tech

Maybe now they can get transporter tech from 1 of the miner empires & have Dana upgrade it. Big fan Viper

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
kirrix ship

Is 1 of the kirrix carrier's salvageable for john & the girls to use??? Viper

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The battle video will be insane

The ripples from video of this battle is going to need about 3 chapters to explain. The Admirals are going to feel helpless, Humans are going to think they are invincible and rally to his flag, the outer worlds are going to try and join the Lion Federation, and I feel sorry for his PR department (I sure hope he has one :). Not to mention Calara's tactics will be reviewed, scrutinized, dissected, and probably included into academy lectures for generations. I see more medals, another ceremony, and possibly some more promotions; promotions as an attempt to steal his crew.

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Pictures of the Invictus and Olympus Shipyard

I've updated my Patreon page with a new art piece I had commissioned of the Invictus. You can see Olympus Shipyard in the background too. :-)

The banner art is a slice of a bigger picture and the rest of the image can be viewed by patrons.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
John Blake

So with some extra time on my hands, Im doing a basic compilation of the many characters in TSM (hopefully I can put some time in the wiki...). Maybe I missed it early on, but do we know John's hair and eye color? Tefler (rightly) gives his written attention to the lovely ladies... but I realized we have some missing details when it comes to our hero!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
In response to previous posts

Just a couple quick thoughts building on other thoughts.

Rather than ProGens having colour coordination, isn't it more likely that BSP's Matriarch is Lenarran? It would tie into what's going on with Jade in this chapter - most of the manufactured races seem to have been designed with a purpose, whether war, enhanced psychic abilities, or resource gathering. Perhaps Lenarrans were designed as a maleable fits-all type Matriarch?

In response to BSP being unlikely to change his opinions on Thralls, there is a precedent. The Mael'Nerak eventually changed his attitudes and even fell in love with Irillith's ancestor, perhaps BSP is also adapting?

@PLR firing black holes is actually in somewhat common Sci Fi usage. They're usually referred to as PSPs or Point Singularity Projectors.

Tefler, your dedication to maintaining an interesting, fun and mind-explodingly in-depth world is remarkable. Thank you for many many hours of delightful reading.

~Raike

jslashjslashover 6 years ago
Help Tefler

Hey Fellow TSM fans. It looks like there is some politicking going on here at Literotica... If you haven't noticed all of Tefler's TSM stories have dropped out of the front page of the Sci-Fi & Fantasy Hall of fame section. The highest ranked TSM story is now only #22 - Chapter 68. Not that I want to get into a pissing match with other writers but TSM is great story and I'd like to have other readers find it to enjoy this great piece of work. VOTE for every chapter - every time you check for updates VOTE AGAIN. Every time you reread a chapter VOTE. Lets raise the bar together.

-johnny

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Old story lines...

1.All other crew members have their background story covered with a second visit to the place of origin but not John. He has not been to meet his military unit, friends or family except Charles. His mother's past after all this time still remain mystery.

2. Lab that was used for creation of new life forms was to be searched by John and crew., It gives access to technoogy , identify vulnerabilities and much more.

3. If Alyssa is a progenitor after merger of Athena why no charector , behavior or capability change why leave John for all heavy lifting and decision making .If Alyssa have been doing things on her own in enhancing crew why not share details of as to how?

4. Faye was to get her body, it has been too long and it has never materialised.

5. Illirith can access electronic communication and hack anything , in today's world changing public opinion through electronic medium is pursued by regime then why not in future at Terran world?

6. With such a hacker as maliri girl access to all Terran server is with John, combiNig analytics of Carala and planning skill of Alyssa the opportunities available for John is infinite, why not pursue it.

7. The Terran federation need money to support it, Alyssa and Rachel's dad were both getting into business endeavours why not share the impact of it and tactical control that provides on decision making in Terran world.

8. There could be people who want John as leader in Terran world despite John not asking for it, why not introduce readers to these crazy bunch.

BigYin1981BigYin1981over 6 years ago
I have to agree

Anonymous (Old story lines) has a point Tef, there is a lot of background stuff that can be explored and added into the story, Don't get me wrong i love this story and i've been reading it since the beginning (I was an Anonymous signing off as Tazzy but i had to use this name as that was taken lol) Keep up the good work mate and any update on chapter 91? :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey tefler

Any update on the next chapter?

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Status update

I spent the end of last month working on my first eBook, which went live on amazon this morning! It's a "director's cut" of the first ten chapters, with extended and new scenes added as well as a tidy up of the punctuation and grammar. :-)

I've made a good start on chapter 91 and I've written 12k so far.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hi Tefler

Congrats on the ebook. That's very cool. Thanks for the update and as always we can't wait for more. Dawn,

big65dawguwbig65dawguwover 6 years ago
hillcountrycowboy

Just a slight correction . The thralls Alyssa saw on the legacy were yellow skinned with flame red hair , not orange (although if you combine hair & skin you might say they were orange ) . Also about Ailanthia (BSP's Matriarch ) she's described as light green , Jade is darker green & also has the glowing power lines when charged up , this has not been mentioned with Ailanthia & no description has been given for the other thralls on BSP's ship , maybe same as Matriarch maybe not but in the limited info we've been given the Matriarch seems to come from the thrall race so far .

hpinghpingover 6 years ago
ebook also paperback

For those who would like to have the real book, it is also available as a paperback at Amazon: ISBN-13: 978-1549902918 or ISBN-10: 1549902911. Price is $14.99.

Now it is just a question of how much space I need for the real books; I collect some series and that makes quite a library. I would like to see the publisher who would make a deal by combining the a book and the same e-book with a discount, so I can legally take them with me on an e-reader and reread the original at home.

Tefler, congratulations as a published author, thanks for the story and I hope to see the aftermath of the battle with the Kirrix (aka chapter 91) soon (that is between now and the end of the month ;=) ).

BruceWoBruceWoover 6 years ago
E-book is fantastic

The extra 8,000 words and re-editing have significantly improved the story.

Tefler’s writing has improved considerably over the course of the 90 chapters. The e-book is like a software upgrade from version 1.0 to 9.0.

Whilst it was my fourth read of the first 10 chapters, it was my most enjoyable. The prose flowed. Sentences were shorter. The newly included background material helped the story hang together better.

Well done. Am sure it will be a commercial success.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ebook

Any plans to put it on google play store?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So good!

Tef! A real cliffhanger this time! Love this story so much! It's always so hard waiting for the next chapter! Once I get my finances back in order I will start donating again on Patreon! I miss the early access & updates/artwork that get posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re: jslash

I am not sure this is relevant but just some info. I have been rereading all the chapters from the beginning and have had to revote every chapter, I'm on 59 and it's almost like it was reset. Have a good day. Dawn

Pmc75Pmc75over 6 years ago
Amazon?

Is this the same story as released on amazon

hpinghpingover 6 years ago
Re: Pcm75

Yes, but this is the work in progress, Amazon is more or less one way more to earn some money for the author, besides his Patreon-account.

So you can start of with the e-book (or paperback) and then do a catch up here or at StoriesOnLine to get up to date.

Enjoy the story...

IdemudiabbcIdemudiabbcover 6 years ago
Status update

How's chapter 91 going?

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 91 status

I just finished the latest chapter a few minutes ago! It's up on my site right now, and I'll be editing it over the next few days. I will let you know when I post it here for moderation. :-)

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm tired of waiting

Please post it already.... Pretty please

FatherSinFatherSinover 6 years ago
Lol

Quick poll.

How many of you recognize that new chapters of this story are posted at least three times faster than the average for serials on the web?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lol

Quick poll.

How many of you recognize that new chapters of this story, on average, are posted slower since the donation goal had been met months ago.

I've been a fan of the story since the inception, but that has been one observation I have made that irks me.

hpinghpingover 6 years ago
LOL

Well I know some authors who write the complete work and post the story in chapters every other day, but I think that does not count. I personally think that every two weeks a chapter is a fine balance, and I do get low on my TSM-addiction, so I hope it will be soon (reg. trademark of course;)).

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Chapter 91 status

Two of my editors are on vacation at the moment and I'm just waiting for their edits. As soon as I've been able to go through those, I'll publish the next chapter.

"but that has been one observation I have made that irks me"

Last month I took a week off to write my first eBook. I'd been putting that off for over a year, so I really wanted to get that done. The month before that I went on vacation, so was only able to release two chapters in August. Aside from those months, I've maintained the same ~90k words/month posting rate since I started two years ago. ;-)

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great and consistent effort.

Teffler,

I recognize how hard it is to write. That you have shown consistency in your story line, have continued to develop it while introducing new dynamic characters, have introduced new technologies without a flagerent disregard to known physics and you have not been hindered by writers block or authors boredom speak volumes to your creative skills. Let me say thank you for the pleasure which you have provided for me as I have read and re-read your epic story. If some people in their weakness appear to be surly and ungrateful, I hope that they are just forgetting their manners and may be forgiven their moment of weakness. I do not know all the other readers of your story so, I may not speak for them but I imagine there to be hundreds or thousands of us who are grateful that you have not abandoned this story and that after 90 installments of nearly full time writing have kept this epic serial alive and vibrant. Thankyou,

DePaul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Plenty of choices out there

I too have had a TSM addiction. I too wish more chapters would come out, and sooner to boot. But, I haven't enjoyed the series as much lately. Is it, "It's not you, it's me"? Hard to say. But let me make some observations.

I stumbled onto the series after exhausting the works of Burntredstone and FinalStand. And I've loved the ride.

Despite claims to the contrary, output here has slowed.

So what? I'm busy too. Tefler is entitled to his own life. I dont really care if there is an angle being played.

I'd like for everyone to cease with the whining. It's football season. Go to the pumpkin patch. Play with your kids. Go get a beer.

There are other MEGA epic harem/incest romance tales out there for those who can't stop Jonesing. I'd suggest running over to SOL and get lost on Bluedragon's page specifically the Ordinary Sex Life series'. I got through a third of it, came back here and found 3 new TSM stories and several others from my favorite writers.

So in other words take advantage of the alternatives and check back here from time to time. You'll feel better.

One day, I'll come back and John will be fucking and impregnating a time frozen 25 year old Jessica Blake who will take the third Matriarch position. And all will be right with my world.

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Release schedule

"Despite claims to the contrary, output here has slowed."

It really hasn't! :-)

The chapters are bigger now than when I first started, at 30k words per chapter on average and I've settled into a 3 chapter/month release schedule. It might seem like less, but I'm still writing roughly 90k words a month.

You can see what I mean by the release dates on my author page: three a month for the last 30 or so chapters. The only real exceptions to that was when I've released double-sized chapters and for the last two months as I explained in the post below - for a vacation and to write the eBook.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Regarding the two (other) recent anonymous with subtitles

'Plenty of choices out there'

'Great and consistent effort.'

Well said, sirs.

I've been following TSM since chapter 1, and enjoying the ride. Quality work and amazingly quickly done. I'm getting my fixes at the same rate as the Patreons, just with a little jittered delay of a week or two. I am really grateful to Tefler not just for the great story but for not walking away from the Literotica audience, at least not yet.

I'm really happy to see he's getting some material rewards for his work; they are well earned. Wish I could help but I haven't been able to find a way to use Patreon anonymously. I tried.

The few of you that are whining, it's gotten really old. I see no indication that Tefler is denying you anything you (we) deserve. At this point, it's a gift that it's still here, and no suggestion that it's going away. Chill. Stop acting like a four year old.

BigDog167BigDog167over 6 years ago
Waiting on the next chapter.

Tefler, the problem is you are just to good. We can hardly wait for the next chapter even if we know that we have to. Ignore the pressure because it is a compliment since only good writers have fans wanting to read more of their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a ride!

As much fun as these action-oriented chapters are, I enjoy them because they also push the story forward in fascinating ways that the fans don't expect. Just from this chapter we now have some new wrinkles John and the girls must face:

Jade's sudden metamorphosis. What's going to happen to our favorite Nymph?

Sakura going against John's orders that put everyone in danger. She saved hundreds/thousands of Trankarans, but she was lucky that her actions only led to Rachel being hurt and significant damage to the invictus. How will John respond?

Niskera has taken a liking to our favorite Progenitor. Trankaran society, being founded by Mael'nerak, seems to thrive under a "Glowing Queen". Will John get past his hesitancy to "entrall", so that the Republic can unite under a Progenitor enhanced Niskera?

Why do other Progenitors despise Mael'nerak's creations (both the dark one and Progenitor John look on the Mael species with disgust)?

This adds to the other challenges the Invictus crew must face:

Tashana is shedding John's mind wipe at a very fast pace. Will Malificia's bitter and hate filled personality fight with Shan's sweet and loving side as her past horrors come to light?

The admiralty is become more and more fearful, insular, and despirate. Their betrayal of aiding the Trankarans and other species is the latest sign of this weakness.

At this point its kind of an inside joke of "When will our favorite AI get her body?". Poor Faye has been waiting for what seems like ages! Thankfully it looks like its in its final stages!

Edraele needs to be saved... but will John give into the pressure to have children with the Young Matriarchs?

Speaking of culture clashes, John needs to propose to our lovely Maliri princesses! (And give the Karron girls a proper proposal)

What is Henry Voss trying to accomplish now that he's in John's circle of trust?

Will Jehanna become a full fledged Invictus girl, or just support them from within TFNN? Could the admiralty capture her and torture her for John's secrets?

What's going on with the Brimorians, and will John fall for a sexy fish girl?

Will Seb Mortimer get his revenge? (And make bad hand puns?)

IS BIGFISH THE DOLPHIN THE TRUE MASTERMIND BEHIND EVERYTHING?!

...

Theres so much more on the plate for John and the crew... I cant wait for Tefler to unravel these questions and continue to deliver on this incredible story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
E59F

Hey you lot who just want to rush the story and cannot appreciate a well written story, get lost or go find anything better on this site, if you think there is something better then I haven't found it yet.

The only complaint I have then it is because we have to wait so long but in the same sentence I agree with the remark that it is because it is so good we don't want to wait and his chapters are quite a bit longer than in the beginning which I appreciate as I can sit and read this story 24/7 and never tire of it.

KEEP GOING TEFLER but move your but, we're waiting anxiously.

BigDog167BigDog167over 6 years ago
Just a thought.

I forgot to mention this earlier but I have wondered if Jade is like an Amoeba? Now that she is full will she divide in two becoming herself and a slightly different sister? Could be how her race evolved. Anyway she seems to be showing signs of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Post Rate

I have been following TSM since the release of around chapter 40. At around chapter 65 I subscribed on Patreon. I had lost my job, so I have since had to drop around Chapter 80. Let me tell you that was the longest I have ever had to wait for a chapter! Going from the early release to the Literotica release was difficult! I'd say it was an extra week I had to wait! That was difficult! However, seeing both sides of the equation, I can say that, even with the 2 exceptions, the releases of the chapters have maintained the same rate for both Patreons & Literotica/SOL readers. Yes we have a delay to read each release, but we're still getting a great story for free, so stop whining about how long you have to wait for the next chapter. Patreons pay to get the benefit of earlier chapter releases, as well as access to news/updates and artwork/content that help you visualize the ship, weapons, armor, & characters. As soon as my finances are back in order, I will be back on Patreon supporting my favorite author.

Someone noted that it was difficult to anonymously subscribe to Patreon. I will advise that you can do so by creating a generic email dedicated to Patreon emails & get a prepaid, reloadable debit card from the store to use as payment. You can also set how your name displays if you want to be able to comment as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazon

Who the hell was that one guy who gave you 2 stars? What's wrong with him?

Teflet is definitely try in my top 5 favorite authors... Idk why that guy was so salty. He needs to fuck off.

Any ETA for the next chapter?

ms904191ms904191over 6 years ago

Any update on ch91 tefler ???????

I hope you will submit it today or by tomorrow so it will be on literotica by Wednesday

mikecflmikecflover 6 years ago
To those asking for fast submission

I love this series and like all of you I wait for the next chapter eagerly. I would ask that those that don't ask for updates politely become patrons. You will get the next chapter early since you are asking for speed. I for one do NOT want TEFLER to get burned out by feeling pressured to go faster and faster. I know that most of you asking for the next chapter mean it in the positive way and I completely understand because I can't wait for the next chapter either. To you TEFLER, you have created a series that appeals to a broad spectrum of readers ( my opinion ) and I'm looking forward to reading it for hopefully the next 100 chapters. I feel that as people read the chapters instead of voting only on the basis of that chapter that if they voted that chapter in the story as a whole that those that don't give the story 5*s maybe would raise their scores. I started reading this series when the chapter count was already in the high 80's and I just completed reading the entire series again while waiting on chapter 91. Keep up the good work, am looking forward to the next chapter and those that follow. Thank you mikecfl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Always Entertaining

I love reading the comments as posting of the next chapter draws near. I can sense the TSM junkies hands shaking while typing out their messages. Mind you I'm not laughing at the commenters, but at myself as the comments directly reflect my desperation. Yes, there will be a collective sigh of joy when we get our fix. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kinda wonder if tefler is holding out just to get more of a reaction

Lol... I'll check in a few days

He is breaking the two week release date

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I got a poll lol

Who here cares if teller takes a little longer to post the next chapter than usual as long as it gets posted? *no one raises their hands* I personally love the story too much to complain about the time it takes to get the next chapter posted take as long as you need tefler after all you just not post it here at all and keep it for patrons only...... Pls don't lol keep that in mind guys don't be in such a hurry all the time. That said I really can't wait for the next chapter I'm almost pissing myself in anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

No update on Ch 91 tefler ????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tefler

This must be a long chapter, you never took this long to publish a chapter in the past. Hope all is ok and we see chapter 91 soon. let us know please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Praise and observation

Absolutely love the series and the direction. Tefler is such an amazing writer regardless of the time it takes to post the chapters. Couldn't help but notice that the tags point to 90 more chapters as the only other story with the tag “watch those corners” is 45. Here's to hoping. Oh, and also the comments on this series are the most insightful and interesting out of any story I have ever read.

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 91 status

I'm just waiting for one of my editors feedback, as he's just returned from vacation. As soon as I've had a chance to look at his edits, I'll submit the chapter for moderation on literotica.

Tefler

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyover 6 years ago
Bigfish the Dolphin

IS BIGFISH THE DOLPHIN THE TRUE MASTERMIND BEHIND EVERYTHING?!

"So long and thanks for all the fish!"

OkamiyashaOkamiyashaover 6 years ago
bigfish

*puts on tinfoil hat* Well, it will mirror the fact that dolphins are going to take over the world in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shhhhh

Those of us who are working towards this are very disappointed in your revelation to the wider society.

**flipper slap**

*whispers* All hail the Fin.

OkamiyashaOkamiyashaover 6 years ago
banter

I for one am quite happy with the banter, it makes me proud of the community.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wiki

While we're waiting for *Spoilers* Bigfish to reveal himself as the Dark One, there's actually a Wiki for TSM.

http://three-square-meals.wikia.com/wiki/Three_Square_Meals_Wiki

Im currently filling in the plethora of character profiles (Tefler, how do you come up with these names? Those Enshunu names are a mouthful!*) by making barebone pages (hopefully others can then go more in depth). Almost done, and there's well over 300 named characters so far (even Rex the assassinated dog...RIP).

Crazy to see how massive this universe is, and how Tefler juggles it all to create a story that we can't get enough of.

*This pun has been Alyssa approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

No update tefler ????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To anon

Scroll down he left an update the other day

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THE WAIT

Yeah, the Patreons are really getting their monies worth this time. :)

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyover 6 years ago
Patreon Members Don't Get Stories Any More Frequently Than the Rest of Us

And frankly, I prefer to read the edited versions despite always being eager for more.

In the meantime, you could speculate on things like whether it is time for John to have a group of ships. If he really wants to protect 'his girls', perhaps it is time to bring more firepower to the ever larger fights.

There is lots of other great debates and speculation possible. Apparently, lots of that takes place on the Patreon page, but no reason there can't be more here. Like...

1. In a government as successful as the Terran Federation, are the petty fears of the admiralty realistic? Would you risk making John an enemy?

2. Who built the ancient space station?

3. Will we like Faye as much as an android?

4. How popular are 'inflation' fantasies?

5. How old does John look? He's with very young women.

6. What should be Jehanna's (the reporter) role going forward?

7. Would you like to John interact more with women who are not his girls?

8. If you had a harem, would you want everyone to have the same body type, or would you want more variety?

9. Have you read 'The Adventures of John Blake: Mystery of the Ghost Ship"? (Google it)

10. Why do the Maliri cover themselves with other races?

11. What is the purpose of the Lenarrans (Jade's species)?

12. What could the Brimorians be planning for John and his crew?

Also, don't forget to check-out the publicly available 'Community' tab on Tef's Patreon page and the Fandom Wiki for 3SM.

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 91

I added a new scene based on editor feedback and I'm just waiting for the second half of the edits. I'll submit the chapter for moderation on literotica as soon as I've gone through them. :-)

Tefler

horned_lizardhorned_lizardover 6 years ago
*Patiently waits for free porn like a sane person*

"In the meantime, you could speculate on things like whether it is time for John to have a group of ships. If he really wants to protect 'his girls', perhaps it is time to bring more firepower to the ever larger fights."

No shit. The least John could do is get a squadron or five of Raptors for Faye to pilot and maybe a few destroyers specializing in anti-fighter weaponry to support them and allow the Invictus to focus on the big ships. Wasting precious time on the small fry is a huge problem that costs lives. In a battle like this one, not being able to affect the battlefield in more than two places is a tremendous disadvantage. I honestly don't know why Calara doesn't insist on having more ships at her disposal. A fighting force of two (not counting the GUNDAM, that's not effective enough in ship-to-ship fighting) is a ridiculous strategic weakness. Her options are extremely limited and any military commander knows the more options you have at your disposal, the greater chances of success.

Here's an idea: Make a bunch of 'missiles' that are basically ultra-dense crystal Alyssium bullets with a crazy powerful engine on it. Just ram straight through ships until the whole fleet is swiss cheese and every deck is open to vacuum. It's the perfect fire-and-forget weapon. Paint toothy jaws on them like Apache helicopters, call them "Piranha torpedoes", and launch them in swarms.

How fucking terrifying would it be to have potentially hundreds (missile frigate ship dumps them and falls back to provide long-range fire support) of torpedoes that are impossible to shoot down and riddle your ships with massive holes? Mass panic ensues and battle formations fall apart. It's a physical and psychological weapon.

1) A: In a government as successful as the Terran Federation, are the petty fears of the admiralty realistic?

B:Would you risk making John an enemy?

A:Yes, but they are not petty at all. People in power fear other powerful people, especially ones as OP as John.

B: Fuck no. Pissing him off would be a terrible and grave mistake to me personally, to say nothing of how the public would react to me attacking a goddamned war hero. Literal and political suicide.

2. Who built the ancient space station?

Pretty sure this was covered. Wasn't it a race that existed before, or during the time of the Progenitors? Weren't they wiped out by the Progenitors?

3. Will we like Faye as much as an android?

I don't think so. Her appeal so far has been the ghost-pixie 'everywhere at once' thing. Giving her physical form takes the magic out of it.

4. How popular are 'inflation' fantasies?

Idk about everyone else, but I really love it.

5. How old does John look? He's with very young women.

Middle aged, but handsome rather than old. Personally, I dislike the whole 'they're all 18' thing. It's boring and I hate that so many stories have 18 being such a bloody common age; it just highlights the Literotica rules and breaks immersion. Having women of different ages and maturity would make for a richer story. Just having the Maliri queen being the closest to a MILF is not enough.

6. What should be Jehanna's (the reporter) role going forward?

PR and reporting untainted by political influence. Maybe a combat reporter? If she does join, I have no idea what her psychic ability could possibly be. "Super-photogenic powers" wouldn't be really helpful.

7. Would you like to John interact more with women who are not his girls?

Yes. It would give perspective and highlight the way John treats his girls as several cuts above the rest.

8. If you had a harem, would you want everyone to have the same body type, or would you want more variety?

Variety is the spice of life. If I was immortal, I would eventually get bored of the same body-type and so would to girls. Probably pretty fast, too.

Sakura in particular should have been a petite asian girl that would have made the size of Johns titanic cock look even bigger in comparison and /insanely/ hot. She'd basically be a living cocksleeve using her entire body to worship him with.

Calara should have been a buxom latina babe with a magnificently huge ass and thick, muscular thighs- a bronze goddess of war.

Sparks/Dana should have been taller than Sakura, but shorter than the others and with smaller boobs. She spent most of her life making herself small and unnoticeable apart from her technical skills and her body should reflect that. If she was a smoking hot babe, she would have been raped years ago.

Rachel should be a little thickset compared to the others and have a humongous rack to accentuate her 'motherly' healing aura.

The twins should be the tallest and be more amazonian, since they were supposed to be a warrior/broodstock race.

Jade should be more lean and supple, as befits a feline-esque race. Modest, but not huge, breasts would fit nicely.

Alyssa is fine the way she is. She's the original body template, so there's no need to change.

9. Have you read 'The Adventures of John Blake: Mystery of the Ghost Ship"? (Google it)

No, I have not.

10. Why do the Maliri cover themselves with other races?

...Because they don't want a Progenitor to find them?

11. What is the purpose of the Lenarrans (Jade's species)?

Perfect fuck toys. Why else would they have a slave-bond instinct and total body-morphic capability? Not solders, that's what the Maliri are for.

12. What could the Brimorians be planning for John and his crew?

I can't remember who they are so Idk.

DeltoramastrDeltoramastrover 6 years ago
Chapter 91/ patreon

So I finally caved in and became a patron and I am not regretting it in the least. I chose the 2 dollars to see the artwork and they are amazing. I highly recommend them. Also in regards to 91 it is worth the wait everyone (66 pages on patreon) and to Tefler.... really. You leave us with that cliffhanger at the end. Come on chapter 92 lol. I'm not this patient

FervorFervorover 6 years ago
@horned lizard

I disagree with your comment about faye. Im a faye fan, and have been waiting for her to enter the physical world for ages. That doesnt necessitate her losing her apparent omniscience on the ship. She essentially has 12 copies, and i imagine she would only need one at a time to control the body. Im basing this off the way she can pilot the gunship and still have copies performing duties on the ship. She would just simultaneously inhabit the ship AND the body.

And in regards to reporter powers, maybe something like psychic awareness? She always knows whats going on. Comparing it to Calara, who can focus and view a short term into the future, maybe Johanna can essentially scry and know about major events going on. As she grows in power, she could get visions of things happening across the galaxy that could affect the crew. That would further god-mod the planning and logistic side of the crew, but it could fill in gaps with them needing to know about stuff. Otherwise, maybe be a master interviewer/interrogatory. She can get all the truth from someone just by asking them questions

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So how's chapter 92 progressing?

(Assuming you've been working on it while waiting for your editors)

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
-->Fervor...

An alternate to a power for Jehanna could be some sort of super-charisma...

Since part of John's intent is to have people NOT think badly of him, having someone who can project an overwhelming charisma over the airwaves or through recordings would go along way on that...

Of course, that same charisma WOULD be responsible for people spilling their guts and being happy for the chance to...

I could see a future encounter with some high -ups where one of them starts explaining to the others (after what would appear to be light questions from Jehanna) how they've been engaging in treasonous acts - much to the shock of the rest of the room... and later, the individual themselves ("Why in HELL did i TELL them all of that???")...

In the meantime... I've only been checking three or four times a day for the next chapter...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES