All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 092'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved Dana at the beginning of the Chapter

"I look gorgeous" ,,, asks John ""Seriously, how come you're not fucking me 24/7? I'd just wanna bend me over and go to town!"

What a loaded question! LOL

Don't worry Dana; there are plenty readers that want to bend you over too! :D

hpinghpingover 6 years ago
Engagment rings and other thougts

I would be happy to be in the playroom when John gives the crew their rings, matching the jewels with their eyes, so how will that be with Tashana and Irilith, different designs for each ring? A nice project for an artist to make a set as a showcase...

So, the Kintark are still not convinced about the problems they are creating for themselves, and I wonder if the Kirrix are also being used to attack the Terran Federation... That aside the fact that the Voss-consortium is going to back the Maliri with new technology, which will not be accepted by the Admirals, except a few more restrained and wiser ones - who will be overruled -, I wonder what the next chapter will bring.

Thanks Tefler for a nice continuation.

P.S.: I am also waiting for the next ebook...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Views zero favorites 4 lol

People who arent on patreon its good :)

wildcat1986wildcat1986over 6 years ago
Just what can Jade do now??

Looking forward to seeing what Jade can do besides copy any one.

I'm still thinking it's time to add a red dragon girl to the crew

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

At some point John is going to realise that every step he is taking is leading him to his genetic destiny. At this point he has made alliances as an equal with three large space empires, is building and upgrading a massively powerful warship, making advanced technology and hoarding it from lesser races, manipulating said lesser races to assist him with his goals and has even become a God or at least God-like being for two species.

When he has his talk/fight with his guide I'm sure PJ will say that he would have done the exact same thing, just in a different way.

When John realised just how much he had changed the girls, both physically and psychologicaly, he had a crisis of conscience. He was horrified at how much of the minds and personalities he had changed without anyone, even him, knowing.

He said in this chapter that "genocide is in my blood". Also in there is towering arrogance to change entire species for your benefit.

He probably sees it as helping them out for the Greater Good. That if they fully understood the threat against them they would make the same decisions, or freak out and run and hide. I'm sure that will be his argument to PJ. "I did it to help them." PJ's rebuttal will be short and devestating. "Whatever reason you did it and whatever methods you used, you are still in the same place I wanted us to be. In charge of every sentient life in this corner of the galaxy."

Don't take this as bashing on John. I'm merely trying to explain the internal struggles he has to face. Beyond defeating or absorbing PJ he must choose between his genetic heritage of absolute rule, whether as a benevolent God or a dictator or abandon his position of power asap and allow the races the independence they deserve. Even if it is messy and chaotic.

It took Mael'narek tens of thousands of years to come to this decision. It may take John a while to realise that his protection and mediation is limiting the species. In effect they are children who aren't allowed to grow up. Obviously this would be after the threat of Progenitor genocide has passed but at some point, possibly after Tefler has finished the story, John and family will have to depart and this corner of the galaxy and let them grow and change.

hpinghpingover 6 years ago
Wordcount

Tefler ,you may not be aware but you are hitting the remarkable count of 2,000,000 words with the next chapter as the number of words in all the chapters combined, that is ignoring the heading of the chapters. That is if the next chapter has more 23,020 words. As you said on the you have already 20K words done and are about halfway through the chapter I think that the next chapter will breach this barrier.

So, in advance gongrats with this achievement!

FrikaFrikaover 6 years ago
WOW

I felt like a kid at Christmas Day when I started searching the list of new stories today, it’s the 10th of the month and yes... fist pumps... Chapter 92 of Three Square Meals arrives ..

sailandoarsailandoarover 6 years ago
Mar . . .

. . . velous ! You truly have the gift 'Oh Great Minstrel' and I/we am/are honored that you chose to stop at my/our humble camp to share your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What does Voss think he's doing?! 😠👊 The terran upgrades are a priority!

Doesn't Henry Voss have a freaking clue?! I mean how can he delay terran fleet upgrades especially when he knows what's at stake!

I smell a progenator sized rat..... mucking up the defence of Terra

Go tefler go, finish up your epic here before publishing it as one space age LOTR volume.

- Cap'n Kirk

bluto911bluto911over 6 years ago
Thank you for the Birthday Gift

Well today being my Birthday I wake up to find the next chapter of my favorite story. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Henry Voss

I may have a secondary input idea on what Mr Voss is up to besides dicking with the Terran Fed. The fact is that he does indeed know what's out there facing them all. After his discussion with John and Rachel, it was mentioned by Tefler that he shortly after, bought those companies. If I remember correctly, a reporter jokingly asked if he planned on building his own armada. Maybe thats exactly what Henry is up to. After all, it is his own daughter out there with John facing against titanic odds.. what father wouldnt move heaven and earth to give every bit of help he could to the cause? Maybe John will have a small armada of ships build for the war effort by Mr Voss for him. He may know or suspect the Admiralty will try to screw John over eventually, and is making preparations.

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Thank you for leaving the nice comments guys, it's great to hear you enjoyed the chapter! :-)

I've just finished chapter 93 and posted it onto my Patreon site. I'll start editing it over the next several days, so you should expect to see it up here in a week or two.

Tefler

P.S. Happy Birthday Bluto911!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next please lol love the story

Thumbs up for fays body

Voss is building a fleet to help when the t fed turns on john

Is the emperor a proginator

Will jade be able to find other linorens

Will Edrelle be different when healed

Can't wait to find out more

hpinghpingover 6 years ago
WOW

That is good news, Tefler, very good news indeed.

Now this starts again a period of nail-biting anguish by us addicts ;) just to think about what you have prepared for John and his friends but also for his enemies.

For my collection, when will part two of the e-books be finished?

Thanks again.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 6 years ago
Another excellent chapter.

Thank you again, Tefler. I'm thouroughly enjoying this

saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just Finished The Whole Thing

I just finished reading all 92 chapters. In a week.

I think it probably bodes ill for my next job performance review that I'm already thinking of it as my "first read-through."

Now I need to go back and make sure I've given every chapter a well-deserved 5-star rating.

NewnotsureNewnotsureover 6 years ago
What ......?????

I hate to say this but the chapter is missing something ,it left me going what the heck . Love the story line I guess I need to wait for the next chapter.

I just re-read all the chapters again waiting for this one to post.

Keep it up good story line so far . One comment The sex stories are good but getting the same nice seeing new characters showing up in the story as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A possible positive explanation for Voss’ actions...

Perhaps he is upgrading the tech and will provide the T-Fed with upgraded drives and power cores. I know Tefler hasn’t revealed much about Voss’ actions, but I have a positive impression of his understanding of the larger situation that the Admiralty has been oblivious to, focusing on John as a threat instead.

In response to an earlier comment, the Kintark emperor isn’t a progenitor, he’s a genetically altered Kintark, who the Kintark believe is immortal and god-like. I believe we were given a glimpse in an earlier chapter of the BSP meeting with the emperor.

Thanks again Tef!!! I’m still loving every chapter!

HillCountryCowboy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent Story!

Thanks for continuing to publish your story on Literotica. I purchased your first ebook on Amazon.ca and will purchase more as they are published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So awesome

Man this story is just fantastic. You leave us yearning for more. Can't wait with so much going on with the gang. Loving it! : ) Thank you. Dawn

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Always happy to see more! You're writing a fantastic story, and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Sidney43Sidney43over 6 years ago

I noticed something in this chapter that I don't think has been revealed before.. The cleaning bots are becoming a bit sentient. One of them reminded Jade that she had promised to help with cleanup. That kind of behavior and interaction with a higher life form is quite unusual. Has Faye gone too far in programming her bots so that they might become a problem, Was this just a teaser for future chapters?

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
To Anon about PJ and John

All that is true except for one little thing. There is an antagonistic Progen in the area who is forcing this whole saga to happen. John would never have done some of the things he has had to do, such as alliance building, without that one little thing. As it is now, if John wants to protect the species in this quadrant of the Galaxy, he has little choice.

Oh, and how one does things still matters.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
Concerning Henry Voss

Does anyone really believe the whole lake incident with the Leviathan escaped the security detail's attention or cameras? Henry Voss knows damn well what is coming. There has to be some other explanation for these delays.

hpinghpingover 6 years ago
Faye growing up

I did have a big smile when I read how Faye was concerned with the Kirrix that were about to be killed.

She is developing a fine sense of right and wrong, and an empathy for all the victims of a situation. Sure, the Kirrix were on the wrong side and their behavior is partly genetic determined, but when you are a space-faring race and have met other races, you should develop a way of reproduction that is acceptable for the other races.

Even the Bolon have a good code of conduct for their reproduction, and Tashana can have her way with her rapist if they can find him/her/it. So why not the Kirrix?

So Faye is growing up, getting an base for just behavior, which is may be nice set up for coming complications. What will happen if Faye has a quarrel with one of the crew, even with John. As she is a split personality, 12 working together in parallel, it is not so strange that she starts to act as an autonomous person, she is about to be born into an artificial body.

Justice is not a black-white split, sometimes it can be the complete opposite that is just, depending on the situation and the history leading to that said situation. Law is a different matter, it tries to write down what is generally accepted as what is just, and the problem is that nobody can predict that what was not written in is on a later date useful or needed, and that was written in is obsolete or harmful.

All in all a nice complex situation which can generate new problems in later chapters...

hellinahelmethellinahelmetover 6 years ago
All these warm and fuzzies...

Well for a lady that didn´t like to read...my wife is now asking me at least every other day after you publish, if your next chapter is up yet...and as an avid reader I love it when I can let her know that "...YES IT IS HON!". Thanks again for your hard work and for letting us share in your wonderful space opera...

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyover 6 years ago
A late suggestion

As usual, I had an idea when it was a little too late, lol. I think Irrilith and Adraele need new names. Not necessarily officially, but within the “family”. Perhaps contractions of their given names would work. The point would be to reinforce that thanks to John they are different individuals now than they were before. It would help them overcome their guilt, and remind the others, especially Tashanah, that they aren’t responsible for their earlier actions.

Thanks Tef!

HillCountryCowboy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you, Tefler!

Another great chapter in this amazing story. You're the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Frustrations with Alyssa

I love this series. I really do. The pacing is perfect, the world building is amazing and the plot is engaging. With all of that said, I've disliked Alyssa for about 60 chapters now. Shes immature, pushy, and She's literally EVERYWHERE. John can't seem to take a piss without her being involved somehow. He can't sleep with another crewmember without her involvment, he can't have a conversation without her butting in, and it all gets very tiring. Last chapter certainly didn't help with her basically forcing John to fuck the Trankaran.

Please, in the future, can we have less Alyssa, and more of literally everybody else? I know that's a tough order with her being so central to the plot, but I think it would help the story overall if she was toned down a couple of notches.

Thank you for the update, and I look forward to the next chapter!

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyover 6 years ago
Speculation

If I’m remembering correctly, Rachel mentioned that John’s progenitor DNA had been manipulated, ie., the progenitors are a manufactured life form like the species that Mael’nerak produced. That raises the obvious question, who produced the progenitors? There’s a couple of races we don’t know much about yet, but I doubt the Enshenu or the Achonin are the answer. Mael’nerak destroyed the Achonin, and the Enshenu don’t seem powerful enough. So let’s look farther afield. One thing I’ve noticed is how the Leviathan(s) have responded to John when they’ve drawn him into the Astral Plane. Their initial reaction was positive, until they realized he wasn’t following the template of enslaving, pillaging and genocide. After Progenitor-John was able to seize control, the Leviathan(s) were once again welcoming when John was drawn into the Astral Plane in a dream until they realized it was John, not PJ. Once the Leviathans realized John was in control they once again attacked him. So do the evil Leviathans have a relationship with Progenitors? Do the Leviathans benefit in some manner from the progenitors’ usual actions, or is it mutually beneficial, with the Leviathans further empowering the progenitors? Or to go way out on a thin limb, is it possible the Leviathans produced the progenitors??

[I use “produced” instead of “created.” Even in fiction, I only recognize one Creator]

Good catch on the robot behavior, Sydney43. I read it but didn’t latch on it the way you did. Tefler gives us clues, but you’ve got to spot them. Good job. Also remember at the end of a previous chapter, the repair robots being built in The Grand Engineering Overlord’s mad laboratory were bathed in a sinister red glow....(although I think any robots under Faye’s purview will be benevolent, if not ultimately heroic)

Thanks Tef!!

HillCountryCowboy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fleet Assigning

If they send the Maliri Fleet to the Trankarans', one strategic error may occur. The Maliri Fleet is currently carrying the material for creating Crystal Alysium. They will be forced to drop that cargo to the nearest Space Station or Planet for next Fleet to pick up. How will it be utilized is remains to be seen in upcoming chapters of TSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

A great read from first chapter on. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re: Frustrations with Alyssa.

I both agree and disagree with you there. I don't think we have seen too much of her. Rather the opposite. As she is now, she needs serious fleshing out in the personality department. As of now, she do come off as immature, pushy, and clingy. But you need to think about where she comes from, and how young she is. She is perhaps too young to be a Matriarch, but were thrust into the job with no training, and no say in it. I would say, that considering that, she is doing a marvelous job.

And her clingyness, probably comes from her life experiences. she lived a quite horrible life, before she met John. He literally is her savior, and she has committed herself fully to him, and through him the others. Without him, she would stil be in that hellhole. She appears to be very confident, but underneath it all I think she stil is suffering from her old insecurities. Yes, he took her away from there, and he gave her a stunningly beautiful body. But underneath it all, she stil is that traumatised small and rail thin girl. so she overcompensates. She buts in wherever she can. She needs the controll. So that her newfound happiness don't slip through her fingers. I don't think she even realises this herself. I think she genuinely tries to do her best for everyone in the group. So give her the benefit of the doubt. And let us hope something happens, to give her some perspective, and true belief in herself.

If that happens, i am sure she will stop detail managing everything, and trust that she doesn't have to control everything. I also feel John has failed here. he has been more considerate of the others traume. He has been a great help for the others. Especially for the Maliri girls and Faye. But he has taken Alyssa for granted. He should have realised that Alyssa had her own underlaying problems. What did Alyssa really go through in that hellhole. We know very little about it. She never really talked much about it, except that she and sparks were friends and helped each others. I get the feeling Alyssa went through much more than John realises. the way she reacted to his demands for "payment" in the beginning, makes me think that there may be a very ugly story there. I would have expected more refusal and disgust. I must also say that, Johns actions there, crashes with the way he has been described later. It was a quite mean thing to do, to a desperate girl.

Now Tefler, Once again you delivered a fantastic chapter. I look forwards to their return to Maliri Space, and hope for a speedy recovery of Edraele. I am also impatiently awaiting Faye's new body. And then there is the Brimorians. When will we see them? I would also like to see more of Jehana, and Niskera.

Scrumper182Scrumper182over 6 years ago
Another great chapter

I am enjoying this story and follow it with anticipation, with that said I also look forward to the comments with all their speculation and points (some valid others wildly creative leaps which are just as good). Keep up the good work as I will be starting to fill the book shelf with your work.

maddictmaddictover 6 years ago
Just a moment's rest please

What now, pray tell. Anyone else think the Terains will wake up to late. Why would Voss hold back on his word. What other agenda does he have ? Is he just pissed off at the mess made on his lawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Its not that Voss is holding back....

I think Voss being Rachels dad has allied himself with John and is likely building a fleet somewhere at his orders thats why all the supplies to the navy are late. They have been used for better things. They know they can not truat the high command. So they are going ahead and cutting off their supplies putting them in a strangle hold. Then when the time comes John can call for all the sailors loyal to terra to board a new fleet out of the control of the traitorous high command. Who are looking out for their own fame and fortune not terras

OkamiyashaOkamiyashaover 6 years ago
@anon about Voss

I like your theory, although I would like to elaborate that he is probably not allying himself with John per se, as much as he is with Rachel and therefore John by proxy. I think he is just trying to get closer with his daughter. Although I need to do another rereading to jog my memory about the series in general.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How Far We've Come

Pretty crazy to see how the story has grown and evolved. I will admit that it feels a little bittersweet now that we've established this section of the galaxy. It wasn't too long ago when we discovered the mysterious Ashanath... and now we're almost out of discoveries, with Tefler teasing us with the Brimorians almost as long as he's teased us with Faye's body. :P

The "fellowship of the ring" phase is over, and now John and the girls are gearing up for the storm ahead, ala "two towers". I hope that Tefler will still retain that sense of discovery, mystery, and wonder, but I also understand that the the deck of cards is almost set.

Ill always love when John meets an amazing new girl to add to his team, and how they grow in power and love for one another. But I also understand that for each girl added go the team, it becomes that much harder for Tefler to juggle the time and characterization that each girl deserves. Its been more than 20 chapter since the Invictus has added a new crew member, with John passing on Jehana and now Niskera. Part of me really hopes that we can have some new girls in the future. Hopefully a cute Brimorian girl is in the cards (Yes fish girls can be sexy, just look at Zoras! :P)

Anyways, I really love how the story is progressing, and appreciate where weve come from. Thanks for the ride Tefler, and part of me hopes the ride never ends. Cheers.

-Patrick

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Voss Hypothesis

I thought that I remembered John talked to Henry Voss about the possibility of getting key components for building a space station of his own to be a super trade hub owned by John and earning his income for him and his family's future.

I may have to go back and reread the section again to refresh my memory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How's the editing for chapter 93 going?

^

Timtom12Timtom12over 6 years ago

That was quite the reaction to the new Glowing Queen. Could you imagine having to deal with that daily?

Awesome chapter, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Alyssa

She may come off as immature, but i always got the sense that she's calculating behind the scenes, since she knows the crew's mental make-up. I think it was rachel who referenced at one point that alyssa was constantly trying to be overly bouncy and over the top to bring john out his shell a little more. Sometimes, tefler moves away from that model of her personality, but i think its still mostly there.

Also, while being clingy is often a problem for the average character in fiction like this, alyssa is constantly reading everyone's minds..... so yeah. Kind of a mute point. It would be a waste if she didn't play everyone like an orchestra, or at least try, as we see in the story when the crew miscalculates.

As an example, alyssa is, in terms of raw power, stronger than anyone else on the crew, and yet this past battle she had to waste her time flying. Granted, it was because she didn't have jade and the fact that she was the only one who can read calara's mind, but it still shows how they stumble. They should try to take on ground battles and space battles seperately in the future as much as they can, and/or find a way to make calara the pilot and someone else the gunner. (faye) with jade in the raptor.

I do agree a little with the idea that she could grow as a character by getting more sophisticated, in terms of when she gets a bit more serious. Sometimes what she says and how she acts is absolutely fine, but she goes from giggle mode to full on tactican fighting for her family in seconds, and that's the problem.

Like a lot of other stuff in writing, making it read smoother would make it read better.

On a side note, these massive battles are good, but something that tefler would probably find easier to visualize and write, and something that is missing from the fighting in this story, is a more personal conflict.

Right now, the crew is just killing mass crowds of soldiers, but if there were to be a few enemies like the dragon, that posed a real threat to the crew individually, then a one on one duel is way more entertaining. Tefler has sort of limited himself in this way, since he's made the crew members leagues above everyone in terms of power and knowledge except for the literal main villain of the series and some random cthulhu astral monster. It's not unbelievable though, to have a few people out there who are resourcefull enough to be a threat. Also, maybe some of jade's sisters that pose a tashana-like threat by their own mistake and confusion.

FervorFervorover 6 years ago
Re: alyssa

I agree that her silly and serious sides are pretty jarring, but i find it believable. There are people and real life that act like clowns, but are all business in serious moments. Add onto that the fact that she is tapped into the minds of two people trained in military discipline, and two other experienced in unconventional combat, it makes sense that at dire times, she might adopt a little of their seriousness. She would know better to distract everyone with inane jokes

That said, it would be entertaining to see her mature and settle down a little bit as a form of personal growth. It would just be tricky having her act less bubbly while still keeping her personality the same.

I also cant wait to see them fight the lovecraftian monstrosities. Now that Dana's runes can help protect them and Tashana's bullets can wreck them

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Maturity

Guys, these girls are supposed to be 18-ish.

Still haven´t quite figured out how you´re supposed to cram in a doctor degree in there, but if a monster dick fits..

So one of them actually acting her age for a change is quite OK with me.

-bkwrm36

FervorFervorover 6 years ago
Maturity and age

They arent inclusive. There are plenty of people that act mature in there teens, and without the genetically enhanced genius that John's girls have.

My point, however, was just that i would like to see her grow, not that her behavior is a problem to me. Who doesnt like personal growth in their fictional characters?

Alwaysready64Alwaysready64over 6 years ago
Faye growing up and Alyssa bashing

What’s up with all the hate directed at Alyssa? She’s Johns partner, he made her and the rest of the crew as his subconscious dictated; everybody has a purpose. Alyssa is just short of being as powerful as John. As for her being everywhere and always being involved, that’s her function. She taught Edraele how to connect with her minions; that helps increase the power John and the others use when they need it. It’s channeled through their connection, sharing the love.

As for Faye having a split personality, I don’t think that’s the case at all. I see it as more of an Angel on one shoulder and devil on the other kind of thing. Faye was just able to break herself apart x12 and hash out her concerns. Everybody weighs the pros and cons of things, but they’ve got life experiences to refer to.

As for Law being Just, the Admiralty of the Terran high command is proof that laws are being upheld. Whoever has the power makes their own rules and history (his-story) is written by the victor. Any facts or documentation by the looser, lower ranking, poor or weak is dismissed as propaganda. Laws are meant to keep the sheep in line.

On an unrelated note, Tefler when do you think another book might be out? I was also wondering why you chose to self-publish instead of going with a publisher, first addition books are worth a lot of money down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Are we ever gonna get a black girl?

We have every other race, we have green, blue and purple girls but no black terran. How about that? - whitewhalehunter

ms904191ms904191over 6 years ago

Any update on ch93 tefler ?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm Not Usually One to Chapter Beg, But...

I've seen the plot points for Ch. 93, and I can't wait to see how Tefler puts it all together. It's really addressed my hopes for what could happen, and I can't wait to dive in. I think we're all in for a treat. :3

Also, what could the Kintark weapon be? Maybe they fully upgraded Norwood's dreadnaught? And a planet called Myra's World? How curious! Hopefully we'll be diving in next week!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Suggestion on armour

Hi tefler, I really love this series. Reading it second time.

I was wondering why can't Dana make an armour like iron man suit, as it already has retro thrusters and all for flight mode then why not add lazer weapons in it. That way John and girls can bring both lazer and bullet weapons at a time, as it can be very useful in fights like on legacy against heavily shielded drakkar marines. Another thing is that any member in crew is ever going to be teleporting? I think Faye can be one as she already does it inside Invictus (sort of). It too can be very useful in fights plus it may lead the crew towards wormhole generator.

Thanks for this masterpiece...loving it too much to stop.

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyover 6 years ago
In a really dangerous space battle...

I think Alyssa’s conversation with John shows her belief that although Jade is a better pilot (it’s those cat-like predator reflexes) it is advantageous to have Alyssa piloting Invictus because she can follow Calara’s thoughts as she’s having them, with no communication lag. With Calara’s intuition/premonition sifting courses of action Alyssa can respond instantly.

Thanks Tef, whatever you do, don’t stop!

HillCountryCowboy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unequal power dynamics

"Being with her is soft, gentle... comforting. We love each other as equals and it's amazing, but being with you is totally different! You own me, you own all of us; you're our lion and we're your lionesses!"

I'm a bit troubled by this quote. Shouldn't a healthy relationship have equal power on both sides? It's not like it's dom/sub play either, these are honest feelings. Do the girls feel this way because they don't know better or because of the way John has altered them?

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 93 status

I've just submitted chapter 93 for moderation. :-)

I'm about 10k into chapter 94 at the moment, but I've caught a flu bug so things have ground to a halt a bit...

Tefler

hpinghpingover 6 years ago
Good and bad news

Nice to know that chapter 93 is on the way, and that chapter 94 is about one third done according to the normal count of about 30K words in a chapter.

Bad to hear that you got the flu. that will delay a lot, not only one of my favorite stories to be published. Well strength and get well soon, but do not try to do more than you can do. A good health is more important than your story.

Herman

YekimYekimover 6 years ago
Flu sux....

Hope you get to feeling better soon....

Mikey..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re: Unequal power dynamics

One doesn't have to have equal power in a relationship for it to be healthy. To think that two or more people must be able to have an equal say in the outcome of any decision is the only way for a relationship to be healthy is to miss sight of all those relationships that the people within find works well for them and beneficial for all involved, while each contributes as they can and don't necessarily have equal says.

There's very few companies, teams, or military units which, when you get down to brass tacks, don't have somebody making the majority of the decisions that everybody else follows, even if everyone gets a chance to speak up.

And DS? Living in that sub-group, I've seen everyone from complete dickheads that couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel through to some of the most supportive loving beneficial for all relationships where one leads, one or more follows, and both or all work together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Do SJWs dream of electric sheeple?

oooh muh equality, muh power-patriarchy .. for you people a fucking harem tale is definitely the wrong place to start complaining.

Also we don´t NEED black girls here either, personally I don´t find any of them attractive at all, unless enough white genes have been added to the "mix".

Very un-PC but so is biology and genetics too.

But if your jungle fever itches so hard, then just imagine the Tankaran lady as your token black powa gurl and all is well for ya.

Oh and don´t get me started on that commi-feminist equal power "healthy" relationship myth.

It´s total BS and always will be.

In an actually functional relation-ship/family there´s ONE Captain and the crew.

Wifey is first officer and supposed to support her hubby, not act as surrogate Cap when hubby doesn´t feel like it.

50% divorce rate overwhelmingly initiated by the wommynz proves this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

"There's very few companies, teams, or military units"

A relationship is none of these things.

"Wifey is first officer and supposed to support her hubby, not act as surrogate Cap when hubby doesn´t feel like it."

Why wouldn't you want to be on equal terms with your partner or spouse? I certainly wouldn't want a partner treating me like I'm subservient. What if hubby is beating wifey? Should she still support him?

praitorianlord11praitorianlord11over 6 years ago
To Anonymous

Stop with the Tumblr politics, this is fiction, we're here to read an awesome story. If you want to talk politics, go to Facebook and complain there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To do List!

Just your chapter-ly reminder of what awaits the Invictus and her crew!

John needs to secretly create the engagement rings and give the girls a proper proposal (John is such a classy, traditional guy. Love it!), but when and how will he propose? Maybe Myra's World has something to do with it!

The Invictus needs to rendezvous with the Maliri in order to revive Edraele and complete Faye's body (Part of me still doubts this will ever happen haha). Also, the possibility of John starting his family with the young Matriarchs.

Travel to the Brimorian Enclave in order to harness more powerful shield technology. The Brimorians may be thinking about siding with the Kintark Empire, and already have no love for Terrans, so this may prove dangerous! (But maybe there's a sexy fish girl waiting to get swept off her fins!)

Tashana now knows the truth of her betrayal, and although she has accepted her sister and new life (yay!), Irillith remains in the dark (nay!). Can the sisters ever fully reconcile and therefore grow closer than ever?

The Admiralty continues its paranoid grasp for power, even now leaving their allies to devastation (good think John came to the rescue!). Does the Admiralty rule the Terran Federation as a military oligarchy, or is there a president/dictator/etc.? Whatever the case may be, there needs to be a major shakeup, and hopefully Charles Harris can be the man for the job! (Jayanti Mishra seems cool too)

Will Jehanna just be an ally, or will she be enthralled to be a permanent part of John's inner circle? Also, I'm assuming she's of Indian descent?

When will they travel to Arcadia, which seems to have way too many plot point answers to ignore? You guys just destroyed a legion of Kirrix, I think a secretive flight to that planet will be okay!

Who's John's father? Mael'nerak, Ranagon, or The Dark One?

When is John gonna fall in love with a hot assassin chick with shadow manipulation powers?

*INSERT BIGFISH THE DOLPHIN CONSPIRACY HERE*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Was my comment deleted?

I put something about a black girl joining, did it get deleted? I was expressing a desire that's all. No politics implied, meant or desired. Well, politics that isn't related to John and girls and their universe saving escapades. - whitewallhunter

GnomeDePlumeGnomeDePlumeover 6 years ago

I'm reasonably sure that the Kintarks' "abomination" is indeed the traitorous Admiral Norwood's missing dreadnought, AKA "that fearsome behemoth."

And if the Invictus takes out a dreadnought in single combat, the fecal matter will definitely hit the rotating blades among the T-Fed Admiralty.

Of course, Irillith can almost certainly hack it, so maybe John and the ladies just give it back to the Federation as a nice gesture. Sort of like bringing home a souvenir for the kids when you've been on vacation.

Not sure which would be worse, from the T-Fed's standpoint.

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
lol

"maybe John and the ladies just give it back to the Federation as a nice gesture. Sort of like bringing home a souvenir for the kids when you've been on vacation."

Thanks for the chuckle. :-)

Tefler

TeflerTeflerover 6 years agoAuthor
Re:Whitewallhunter

Your comment is still there, I haven't deleted anything. :-)

We've already got Jehanna waiting in the wings and Faye ongoing at the moment, so I'm loathe to add anyone new. If I do add another girl, there'd have to be a pretty convincing reason to do so, because the cast is pretty big already!

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Just wanted to point out to Anon that "Dark One" is what the Bolon Vulwe used to refer to John as.

MTLWest4UMTLWest4Uover 6 years ago
The Fay factor

Again, Mr. Tefler, I like how you mix the saga, sex and personality stories together.

It's fun and at the same time you give us a glimpse into your vision of friendship when jalousy is not a factor. You also give a very large place to Woman into battle and showing us Male, that courage is not a one side story.

You also tackle a side story that I like quite a lot, AI.

This will or actually is... a growing concern right here in our daily life...

People should be aware that AI is already present. Huge amount of info are collected daily from all the connection we have on the internet. The web is growing in many ways,,, and in so litlle time. In about 20 years... It start from being a curiosity mostly into a close knit community of computer geek to almost being essential to our daily life. Now some weird computer engeneer are working hard to give cognition to AI.

How soon until AI start questioning our behaviour? Like Fay and the kirrix concern.

and other situation as she grow with the crew.

One point about Fay is that she's not conected like the rest of the crew to John special juice... She could become a wild card into this story, she was close to just doing that a few chapter back, when she wanted to protect the crew and steal the ship.

I'm looking forward how you brush the subject in the chapter to come. I like how you handle the relationship between Fay and John, and also between Fay and the Crew.

The body for Fay will be so cool... can't wait to see how she work that out with the rest of the girls... So much fun to anticipate...

Anyway... Great Job Mr. Tefler.

and thank you for sharing with us on Literotica.

Maybe not your no1 fan, you have so many, but a fan anyway.

The world of imagination is so fascinating, great contribution!

PS: Sorry if there are a few mistakes with my writing, but my first language is French...

I am doing my best...

Tip of the hat from Monteal Quebec

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anyone watching The Orville?

A blob character that states it reproduces with the exact terminology tefler used, and a kick ass tough character named “Alara”... someone on the writing crew has been reading lit!

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 6 years ago
As for a real body for Faye

All John needs is for Faye to swallow some stem cells and his cum together. He can create a cyborg first, similar to what Sakura was turned into, just from the opposite perspective; so the biological brain can upload the digital brain. Then John can go full biological like he did with Sakura.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Convert a kintark

I'd really like to see what a winged humanized kintark queen would look like under the employ of a progenitor, even if it's the bad guy.

It'd be nice to see a scifi version of a succubus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2nd helping???

Return of the Traitor .... with lots of power hungry Dragons

Thought they had enough of the 🦁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Third time reading this story and I still get hungry when the story turns to cooking . Oh well , back to the story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please make John a man again. All the selfdoubt and blablablabla about the person he want to be. Stop talking, start meditating. A man without belief in himself is not a beautiful one. Even the girls stop listening to him and just do what they think is a good idea. Especially Alyssa, she behaves like a horny teenager while pretending to be a matriarch. She doesn’t really love John because she systematically breaks down his selfesteem. She whores him out to all the women she thinks are interesting without thinking about the consequences and John’s feelings. It would be nice when he whores her out for a while and stop caring about her feelings.

JasmijnJasmijnalmost 3 years ago

I’m starting to dislike Alyssa.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

I think Calara will make Sakura into a fine cook... this was a yummy chapter... ;-) TTFN

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Another success and another challenge.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

-- and just what is going on at the Mar'Trinark Shipyard? What new evil schemes are the Kintark up to? It seems like they have slapped some Kintark Armor onto what used to be a T-Fed Dreadnought, ... oh boy! ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"It's pretty fucking cool. I think you'll love it!"

ranec1

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith10 months ago

So much happened with the battle for Khalgron and Jade's nap, ... but this might have been the best:

-- Faye turned towards the Asian girl, gesturing towards her as she spoke to the survivors. The little girl immediately ran towards Sakura, arms held wide for a hug, a joyful smile on her tiny dark-grey face. Sakura dropped to her knees and embraced the little girl, then glanced up at the tearful parents, who patted her shoulder and murmured words of earnest gratitude.

Alyssa could feel a lump in her throat as she watched the Trankarans thank their savior. She could feel the sense of pride in Sakura and an easing of the weight of guilt she carried on her shoulders for all those years spent as Shinatobe.

-- so yeah, this was a pivotal scene for Sakura, but she is now on the mend for real, ...

-- pretty f**king AWESOME!!! ... ;-) ttfn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES