Three Wishes from Jordan's Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

Startled, I spun around and almost knocked us both over. "I ... mmm ... I mean ... well, ya. There are a few things that seem pretty interesting up here."

"Anything in particular?"

Looking back over my shoulder at her picture on the wall and then back at her, I smiled, "Well actually there is one article up here that has me very intrigued."

"Which one?"

"This one," I said pointing to the picture.

"Oh, that," she said nonchalantly. "It was for a look-alike contest that they held here. The picture is me and the article was made up by a friend. They said I was a perfect 'look-alike' except my boobs weren't as big as hers. Is that okay?"

"I think they were wrong. You look a whole lot better than woman in the picture," I replied before I realize what I was saying.

Stepping closer, she pressed against me and whispered, "I'm glad," as her hand slid down the front of my pants and gave my cock a gentle squeeze. Pulling back slightly, I felt her tugging at my shirt, "By the way could you hold onto these? They seem to have gotten pretty wet somehow and they felt really uncomfortable when I was pulling them back up so I decided to just leave them off."

Looking down between us, I saw her slipping her panties into the front of my shirt before turning and walking back to our table. Quickly following, I got to the table just as she turned and said, "You know you still have two wishes ... any ideas?"

"Maybe."

"Well then?"

Wrapping my arm around her waist, we left the bar and headed towards Jordan's car. After unlocking the door, I waited until she stepped towards it before I said, "I know what I want for wish #2."

Turning she looked at me, "And what might that be?"

Leaning against her, I pinned her to the car as I wrapped my arms around her. Sensing what was coming, she closed her eyes and stood there waiting until I leaned forward and gently kissed her on the lips. Instinctively, she wrapped her arms over my neck and we continued to kiss until someone yelled from a passing car, "Get a room."

Pulling away, we began to laugh as I opened the door for her. Sliding into the seat, I saw a smile form on her face as she looked at the front of my pants. I closed the door and ran to the other side and slid into the driver's seat. Then, as I was about to put the key in the ignition she reached out and took my hand.

"I hope you don't misunderstand this and actually, I'm not sure why I'm feeling this way but I think that is probably a good idea."

"What's that?"

"I think is would be a good idea if we got a room."

Stunned, I looked at her. Was this beautiful woman offering what I though she was?

"Don't act like you haven't thought about it. I've seen you trying to look down my top all night long and to be honest it turned me on. Now, unless I'm mistaken, that bulge in the front of your pants means that you're hard as a rock which is perfect because I'm as wet as I've been in years. The only thing that would make it better as far as I'm concerned is to have your cock inside of me. What do you think?"

Sitting there I thought, "I must be dreaming," not realizing that I was actually saying it out loud, until I felt Elle's hand took mine and slid it under her dress to the cleft between her legs.

"Does this feel like a dream?" she asked seductively as she spread her legs and pressed her pussy against my hand... or how about this?" as she pulled down the front of her top revealing her hardened nipples. "Do those look like dreams? ... or this," she asked as she pulled my hand from between her legs and moved it towards my nose and lips. "Does that smell or taste like a fucking dream?"

Seeing, feeling, and tasting what she was offering was only intensified by hearing her using the word "fucking" as I quickly put the key in the ignition and started the car. "Do you know of any place close that we can go?" I stuttered. When she didn't answer I looked over at her. She was still sitting there but her right hand was buried between her legs and from the motion, I knew she was slowly sliding her finger(s) in and out of herself while her left hand was cupping her exposed tit and gently squeezing her nipple. "Elle, ELLE, is there anyplace close we can go?"

She responded as if in a daze, "Yesssssss ... ooohhhhhhh ... there's a hotel just up the road. Ohhhhhh, god, hurry. Ohhhhhhhh ... shittttttt. I haven't felt like this in so long. I need to feel a cock ... your cock sliding in and out of my pussy. I need to feel you pumping in and out of me and ... filling me. Filling me with your cock and your cum. I can't believe I'm saying this but I want you to fuck me long and hard and then I want you to cum deep inside of my pussy," she sighed as I hit the gas kicking up a trail of pebbles and dust as we left the parking lot.

It barely seemed like more than a minute before the lights of a local motel lit up the highway along with the sign beneath flashing "NO VACANCY". By now Elle seemed more composed, though her hand was still hidden under her dress and she took in the meaning before I could say a word. "There's a road on the right about two miles ahead. It leads to a cabin that we can use."

I didn't ask her how she knew about the cabin but flew down the road at 75mph, almost missing the turn and barely keeping the car under control as the tires hit the dirt road.

"Road" was an overstatement. It was barely more than a trail with tall grass down the center and trees on each side yet the ruts that were hidden under the grass told of a one-time road that had been used frequently though not in a long time. Keeping my foot on the gas, we sped down the road until we suddenly burst from the trees into a clearing with a cabin just in front of us.

Slamming on the brakes, we came to a skidding stop with barely 5-foot to spare. As I pulled up the parking brake and threw the car into neutral, Elle jumped from the car and ran to the cabin. After fumbling in her purse for a moment, she pulled out some keys and opened the door. She reached in she flipped a switch, turning on the inside lights before she turned and waved for me to join her. The moonlight seemed to be drawn to her just like I was as it illuminated her. At that moment, there was no doubt in my mind that she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

Stepping out of the car, I quickly joined her, then taking each other's hand we entered the cabin laughing like a couple of children.

The inside of the cabin had a rustic beauty like the pictures you might see in a magazine. Neat and well-stocked, it had an old pot-belly stove, a fireplace, bookshelves, a couple of chairs and a table, and a large bed off to the side. Not needing anything more at the moment, I grabbed Elle and pulled her to me. Our lips met and the room became a blur. Our hands seemed to move without thought and before I knew it, our clothing was being thrown across the cabin. For the first time I saw this lovely woman in the nude except for her high-heeled sandals.

Her skin was tanned and the bikini lines were clearly visible except that it seemed the upper ones were slightly less defined meaning that she occasionally sun-bathed topless. Her brunette hair hung to her mid-back now that it had been released and her buttocks and legs were toned and shapely. Her breasts were high and didn't show any sign of sagging even though she'd had a child. I instantly wondered why she even wore a bra. Her stomach was flat except for the slight "baby bulge" that came from pregnancy and there was no doubt that she was a natural brunette after seeing the well-trimmed hair around her womanhood.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked as she held out her arms towards me.

"Hell, yes. Only an idiot wouldn't think that you are the most beautiful woman in the world."

"Mmmmmmm, you know that flattery will get you anywhere," she said as she slowly stepped backwards until she was against the bed, "especially into this bed and more importantly into me. So why don't you just come over here and join me?"

As I moved towards, her she slowly sat on the bed, her eyes looking up and down my body until they rested on my hard cock. When I was close enough, she reached out and wrapped her hand around my shaft. "That truly does look good enough to eat and I haven't had any man-meat in a long time. Mmmmmm, I can already tell it's bigger than my husband's ever was and maybe bigger than any other man I've ever been with." At which time, she leaned forward and kissed the tip. A drop of pre-cum leaked from the tip and she descended, taking my whole shaft into her mouth.

The moist heat was more then I could stand and I wrapped me hands in her hair, beginning to pump my hips and quickly matching the rhythm she had set. "Oh fuck. I'm not sure how long I can last like this. If we're not careful I'm going to find out if you're the type of woman who shallows."

Pulling away she looked up at me, "I am, but not right now. Later, we can do this again and you can cum in my mouth, or on my face, or all over my tits, but right now I need you deep inside of me when you cum. I need to feel you buried in me." Moving seductively, she slid further up on the bed, spreading her legs wide. "Now come here and put that beauty inside of me. I want to be fucked and fucked hard."

That was all I needed to hear as I climbed onto the bed with her. Kneeling between her legs, I looked at the beautiful woman offering herself to him. Like most men I'd fantasized about something like this but now it wasn't a dream and I wanted to make the most of it. Our eyes met as she stretched her arms out to me. I knew that whatever I did next was going to affect both of us forever so instead of simply pushing into her, I leaned over and kissed her ... slowly, passionately, my tongue sliding between her lips and dancing within her mouth. I felt her arms warp around me as her legs encircled my waist and tried to pull me down to her. Instead, I pulled away and began to kiss her neck and shoulder.

I explored her neck with my lips, lightly brushing across her skin, delicately touching it with just the tip on my tongue or unexpectedly lightly biting down on her exposed flesh. I was rewarded with the sound of a sudden intake of air as she sighed or with the a growling sound from deep within her chest. I challenged myself by lightly running my fingernails over her shoulder and down the outside of her arm before slipping to the inside of the arm and moving back up, just barely touching the outer edge of her breast.

"Ohmigod, lover. Where did you learn to do that?" she sighed as I felt her body tremble beneath me.

I wasn't about to tell her that this was the first time I had ever made love to a woman and that everything I knew was either from a book or talks with my friends so I didn't answer but continued exploring.

Almost imperceptibly I moved lower across her upper chest, kissing, licking, nibbling as I moved until I found myself at the upper swell of her breasts. Suddenly, I remembered a conversation I had overheard in a bar between two military guys. "When it comes to making love to a woman you have three choices just as if you were at war, you can attack, you can withdraw or you can use diversion and then come at them in a totally unexpected way."

I knew that 'attacking' Elle, even in her present state, would only mean this would be a one-time thing. 'Withdrawing' wasn't an option which left 'diversion'. Quickly pulling away, I leaned back on my knees before moving forward pressing my cock against the entrance to her pussy.

"Yesssssss," she moaned as she spread her hips wider expecting to feel my cock enter her.

I stopped and looked down at her. "I know that you've been married and I'm sure a woman as beautiful as you has had her share of lovers but I want this to be special for both of us," I said. So instead of pushing into her, I grabbed my cock at the base and lifted it up before slapping it downwards against her pussy lips making sure to hit the area over her clit.

Instantly, her eyes opened wide and her back arced. "Shhhhhhhh," she hissed as she took a deep breath of air.

Grabbing her legs, I dragged her towards me until her hips were settled on mine and my cock was nestled against her outer pussy lips.

"What was that?" she crooned. "It felt like ... I'm not sure what. I felt strange but in a good way. Like someone had lit a firecracker or something against my pussy."

"So you like this?" I asked as I grabbed my cock and slapped it against her pussy again.

"Mmmmmm, yes, no, I don't know. Just don't stop," she muttered as she ground her pussy against me.

I continued slapping my cock against her pussy as I watched the outer lips thicken and swell, turning a deep shade of pink before the juices from within began to seep out and splatter across both of us. Her breathing had become erratic and her body trembled as I leaned forward, sliding my cock between her lips slicing up and down its length as I moved my hips.

At the same time, I reached forward and, using both hands, began to trace circles around her breasts. I just barely touched her skin with my fingertips as I began at the top and slowly moved down along the outer edge following the contour along her sides before gliding back up through the valley between them. Over and over my hands followed the pattern, occasionally deviating to go directly up across her breast nudging the nipple. Each time, I would hear a sigh or murmur from her as her body trembled. I could tell the contrasting sensations of my cock bumping against her clit and my hands gently caressing her breasts were having the effect I had hoped for as I watched her arch her back, pressing her tit against my hand as her nipples hardened and small 'goose-bumps' appeared around her darker colored areole.

Suddenly, she reached up and wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me downwards. "You're driving me crazy. Come here and suck on my nipple," she sighed as she cupped it and held it to my lips.

Unable to hold back any longer, I took her nipple between my lips. At first I licked across it but her hand pulled me tighter and tighter against the tit, forcing more and more into my mouth. Some primal memory seemed to be triggered as I began to suck on it and nibble on the protruding nipple. My tongue danced across it, moistening it before I lightly blew on it: the combination of the moist heat and cool air quickly causing the nipple to harden and point into the air.

"Ahhhhhh god, lover. That's it. Play with my tits. Lick them, suck my nipple. Bite it if you want," she sighed. "I know this is going to sound terrible but I used to get so turned on when Joshua bit me while I was breast-feeding him that I kept a vibrator in the drawer next to the bed to get myself off afterwards."

"Ohhhhh, god that feels good, lover. Play with my tits. That's it ... suck on my nipples ... pull on them with your teeth. Ahhhh, it's been so long since anybody paid attention to them. I can feel myself getting wetter each time you suck on one of them. It's been sooooo long since anyone has made love to me. I haven't felt anything like this in ... I can't remember how long," she groaned as I bit down on the nipple and pulled away, drawing with me before suddenly letting it go to pop back against her chest.

"So good ... so nasty. You've already got me so fucking horny. Can you smell how horny I am? Shit, I can feel the juices running down my legs. I need you to put your cock in me. I need to feel you filling me. Being here with you, feeling what you've done to my body, I not only need you but WANT you to make love to me. I haven't had a lover since my husband was killed. I've had a few 'one-night-stands' but nothing like this." Then, after hesitating, she continued, "I want to you to be my lover. I want you to use me any way you want just so long as you make me feel this marvelous over and over again. I want to have you buried deep inside of me, NOW," she moaned as she grabbed my cock with one hand and tried to pull me downwards with the other.

I knew I had a choice to make ... a hard one. I could do as she was pleading for or I could hold off and make this night spectacular for both us . It took every once of will power I had to pull my cock away from the pleasures of her beckoning pussy. Instead, I looked down at her and whispered, "Not yet" as I continued to nibble and suck on her nipples while my hands caressed her body.

Cupping her breasts, blowing on her moist nipples, stroking her hair, lightly gliding my fingertips over her stomach, I used every technique I had ever read about as I sought ways to impress her and increase her excitement. My mouth and tongue followed my hands as I kissed her body until I found myself looking at her lush, aroused pussy. The lips seemed even more swollen and a deeper red then they had earlier. Her juices coated her lips and inner thighs, matting down her pubic hair.

My body screamed with desire to have this woman, to possess her, to make her mine. But at the same time I remembered that to do that I had to make this different. I had to make this better than any other man ever had. I didn't want to be like Elle's husband or any other guy she'd ever been with. A plan formed in my mind as I leaned forward and gently kissed her pussy lips. It was going to take every ounce of my remaining will-power but I knew that this was a once-in-a-lifetime moment and that the results would be worth it.

Pulling away, I looked up over her mound and between her cleavage to see her reaction as I whispered, "Roll over and get on your hands and knees." For the briefest second, I saw the disappointment on her face but inside I knew she had no idea what I was about to do and that I had been right about wanting to be different.

She slowly moved into position, as I got up and quickly searched the cabinets in the bathroom, finally finding what I was looking for. "Now was the time to make the difference," I thought as I knelt behind her and pulled her back towards me. As she moved backwards, I sat back on my heels and allowed my cock to glide beneath her pussy and nestle between her pouting lips, striking her clit once again.

She instinctively reached between her legs to grab my cock and guide it to her pussy until I stopped her. "Not yet, I told you I want this to be different and special, so just relax and let me take care of everything. In fact, why don't you put one of those pillows under your head and stretch your legs out so you can relax?"

Unsure of what else to do, Elle did as I said. Almost instantly, she realized just how erotic the position was as her weight settled on my lap and my cock brushed against her aroused clit.

"Mmmmmmm, this feels good," she sighed. "You are such a tease."

"Ssshhhhh, just relax," I replied as I took the baby oil I had found and poured some in my hands. Rubbing them together I warmed the liquid before leaning forward and beginning to massage her shoulders.

"Oh my god!! When you lean forward like that your cock rubs my clit and sends shivers all over me."

"I'm glad to hear that, now just relax and enjoy," I replied as I began to seduce her in the most romantic, erotic way I could think of. Each time I stretched forward, my cock slid across her clit only to slowly be drawn back across it as I massaged back down to the small of her back. I soon began to feel her juices pooling in my lap as she became more and more aroused.

"This is absolutely fantastic. I've never felt so relaxed and yet so excited at the same time. On one hand I want to have you to stick your cock in me and make love to me, but on the other hand I just want to lay here and feel more of what you're doing to me."

"In that case, I guess the decision is up to me and you'll just have to wait until I'm done," I replied as I began to massage her buttocks and legs, listening to her moans and signs.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers