Three Wishes from Jordan's Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

Finally, she couldn't take anymore and attempted to get up as she looked over her shoulder, "I can't wait any more. I can feel my pussy juices running out of me like a damn river and all you want to do is keep teasing? Now put that fucking cock of yours in my pussy and fuck me!"

I slowly sat up and looked down at her aroused body. Her skin had a pink hue to it from her body's response to my touch and her pussy lips were distended, while her juices dripped onto the bed sheet beneath her. The cabin was filled with the scent of her arousal. I knew that now was the time as I rubbed the head of my cock against her nether lips, spreading her juices across them and lubricating them before starting to slowly push into her.

"You know you still have one more wish," she groaned.

Surprised, I looked at her. "I honestly can't think of anything I could possibly want right now."

"In that case can I use your last wish?"

I nodded and waited to hear what she might want.

Pulling away, she flipped over so she was on her back, looking up at me, "Well it's actually several wishes all leading up to one final fantastic wish. First, I want you to fuck me. I don't mean make love to me, we can do that later. Right now I want to have you slam into me as deep as you can ... use me ... make me into your own personal slut. I want to feel you stretch me so I never forget what it's like to have you in me. Interested in fulfilling that part?"

I didn't say a word as I placed my cock against her swollen lips. Grabbing her legs by the ankles, I spread her wide open and pushed my hips forward. Even after having been stretched by having a baby and having her fingers pushed up inside of her while she played with herself in the car, she was tight. Tighter than I had ever expected. slowly I pushed half of my cock into her before stopping. Tears were forming in the corners of her eyes but still she reached around behind me and tried to pull me deeper. Instead, I pulled back slightly and reached between us. I began to lightly stroke her clit until I felt her quiver and her juices begin to coat my finger before I pushed all the way into her depths in a single long thrust.

"Yyyyyeeeeeeesssssss," she hissed as I buried my cock deep inside her. She could feel the tip of my cock pressing against her cervix and relished in the pleasure/pain she was feeling. According to her, my cock was fucking virgin territory and she loved every bit of it. Spreading her legs even wider, she braced herself on her elbows to look down between her legs and watch my cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

A slimy sheen quickly coated it and foam began to form at the base from her juices. Vaguely, I remembered one of the books I had read referring to it as 'fuck butter.' My balls felt full and heavy as they swayed and slapped her ass with each stroke.

Instinctively, she wrapped her legs around my waist and ground her pussy against me. Reaching down to her stretched pussy she felt my cock imbedded deep in her. When she removed her hand, she was momentarily surprised when she saw not only the 'fuck butter' but blood on it. "Look at this; you've stretched me so much you've made me bleed just like a fucking virgin. But I haven't been a virgin in a long time baby, and right now I want you to fuck me like the slut I am tonight." She paused before she continued, "I know when we first met I was rude to you and I know you have every right to get even with me for it so I want you to slam your cock into my pussy until I scream. Fuck me hard and deep. Fuck me so hard it hurts and then fuck me harder. Fuck me harder then I've even been fucked before and when you're ready to cum I want you to push in as deep as you can. I just want you to fill me with your hot, wet cum and make me your mommy-slut."

"If that's what you truly want then hold on 'cuz I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before," I snarled in response.

"Please, baby, please. Fill my pussy with that young cock of yours and fuck me like a bitch-in-heat. Pound your cock into me and make me scream. This is what I've been waiting for, baby. I need to feel your cock inside of me and have you fill me with your cum. I want us to fuck like a couple of animals. I want you to fuck me so hard I feel your cock in my stomach and I want you to pump your load of cum deep inside of me, filling me until it runs from me down onto the bed," she pleaded.

I withdrew my cock until it rested against her swollen pussy lips again, then I grabbed her hips and slid deeper and deeper into the warm, moist confines of her pussy until my public hair meshed with hers and my cockhead pressed deep inside of her.

"Mmmmm, that feels good ... so nice and deep. I like the way it fills me, slide your cock in and out of my pussy nice and slow. I'm so damn horny ... I need to feel you filling me. I need to feel you fucking me. Slide that big, young dick of yours in and out me. Yes ... yes ... yessssss ... that's it. Fill me with that wonderful cock. Mmmmmmm ... it feels so good. Play with my titties and my clit, lover. Do anything you want with me. I'm all yours."

Stopping for a moment, I relished in the sensations being sent throughout my body by this beautiful woman. I could feel her saturated pussy canal opening to take me each time I thrust forward and then clamp down onto my cock each time I withdrew, and now I was hearing her giving herself to me entirely. I could do anything I wanted to her and yet I knew that all I wanted to do was give her the same pleasure she was giving me. With that in mind, I leaned forward and whispered, "You mean like this?" while placing one finger on Elle's clit and slowly pinching her nipple with forefinger and thumb the other hand.

"Yesssssss ... ohhh, god ... just like that. Mmmmmmm ... you're sending shivers up and down my whole body like that. I can feel myself getting ready to cum."

"I want to see you when you cum."

"I want to see you too, lover," she said as she quickly placed a pillow under her hips to lift her pussy higher.

Suddenly a memory flashed in my head as I remembered some forgotten bit of information from my sex education class. "That's exactly how our text books explained the best position to use when a couple was trying to get the woman pregnant," I said.

"I know. They say this is the best position to get knocked-up."

"Are you trying to tell me something?"

Smiling she looked up at me, "I want you to take me in any position you want as often as you can, but most importantly ... and this is my actual wish ... I want you to cum in me, each and every time. I want you to fill my pussy with load after load of your baby-making cum and knock me up. I want to be pregnant when we leave here. I hadn't really thought about having another baby in years. I'm not using any kind of birth-control since I've always insisted my 'one-night-stands' use a condom but after everything you've done to me this evening, I want to feel your cum coating my pussy. I want to have another baby ... your baby. Now don't get me wrong I'm not going to try and stick you with the responsibility for raising the baby or anything. I've got plenty of money. I just know that I want to have a baby and I want it to be yours ... that is if you don't have any problem with it?"

I didn't need to think about it. I somehow knew she was right. I wanted to be the father of her child and any other children she might have in the future so I slid my cock deep into her waiting pussy as I leaned forward to place a kiss on her lips. "I don't have a problem with that at all. In fact, I think I'd like the two of us to do this a lot. I know we've only known each other a short time but I like you a lot and would be proud to be the father of our child."

"You know that for me to get pregnant it will probably take more than just once."

"Yep."

"I like the sound of that. So why don't we start now. Pump that cock of yours in and out of me and knock me up ... get me pregnant with our baby."

Instantly I began to pump in and out of her aroused pussy. I wasn't the least bit surprised when I felt her wrap her legs around my waist, locking them behind my back.

"That's it, lover. Fuck me. Yessss ... ahh ... ahh ... ahhh ... ohhhh. I can feel you pressing against me cervix each time you bury your cock in me. Ahhhh ... aahhh ... don't stop. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me ... harder ... ohhh, yesss ... that's it. You're slamming against my clit every time you fuck me like that. Ohhhh, gawd ... I like this. More ... fuck me harder. Press it in as deep and hard as you can. Try to push your way into my womb. Knock me up, lover. Fuck your mommy-slut," she said as she began to match my rhythm while her fingernails clawed at my back.

For me it was a dream come true. Beneath me was a woman that I barely knew and yet I also knew I could care for and love forever and just, as importantly, she was offering to be mine. Slowly I felt my scrotal sack beginning to tighten and knew that I didn't want to hold it back this time. I was going to empty myself into this woman and fulfill both of our fantasies. "Elle ... I'm not going to be able to hold off much longer. I'm going to empty my load of cum deep inside of your beautiful pussy."

"Do it ... fill my pussy with your cum ... fill me until it drips from me ... make me a mommy again ... get me pregnant ... then you can be a mommy-fucker ... ahhh ... that's it ... pump me ... fuck me ... deeper ... I'm going to cum too ... fuck me ... now ... ohhh, yessssss ... now ... now ... fuck me harder ... fuck me faster ... fill me with your cum, lover ... That's it, baby ... Fuck me ...aaauuggghhhhh ... fill me ... mmmmmmm ... yessssss ... don't stop ... aaaauuuggghhhhhh ... yessssssss ... aaaafffff ... gaawwwddddd ... it feeeeellllllssssss ssssooooooo goooooddddd ... fuck me ... harder ... harder, baby ... fill my pussy ... mmmmuuuupppppffffffff ... fuCK ME, STUD ... FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR CUM ... I'M GOING TO CUM, BABY ... HARDER ... THAT'S IT ... HARDER ... aaauuuggghhhh ... aaauuuGGGHHH ... NOW ... HARDER ... I WANT TO FEEL IT IN MY GUT ... PUSH HARDER ... I'M CUMMMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGGGG ... YYYYYYYEEEEEEIIiiiiiiiiiiiiii," she screamed. The sounds of her orgasm filled the room and the wilderness around us.

Her passion sent me over the top as her pussy muscle milked the cum from my body. Strand after strand sprayed from the tip to cover the inside of her pussy and enter her womb. "I'm cumming too ... yyyeess ... nowwwwwwwww," I grunted as I pressed deeper into her and held myself there as she thrashed through her orgasm.

Afterwards, I slowly pulled the blankets over us before rolling on my side while she draped her crossed legs over my hips to help hold the semen in.

"I just want to say thank you. I could have done this with any guy but I'm glad I did it with you. You made it special."

"My pleasure."

Wrapped in each other's arms, we slowly fell into a lover's sleep.

****************************************

- Eight Months Later and 1500 miles away -

Slowly I woke to the feel of the sun as it shown through the window and a warm, moist feel around my morning hard-on. Looking down I wasn't surprised to see the beautiful face of the most beautiful woman in the world looking back up at me as she slowly sucked on my cock. "Good morning, Sweetheart!"

"Mmmmmppfffff ... Good Morning yourself, stud," she replied after pulling herself from her favorite pastime. "I hope you don't mind that I started before you were awake, but being pregnant has made me hornier than I ever was before and we do need to get an early start today."

Momentarily, I couldn't remember what she was talking about, but didn't want her to know so I replied, "Of course, but we do need to finish what you started first."

"Of course we do," she replied, "and just how would you like me this morning?"

Rising on one elbow I looked at my beautiful, seductive, and massively pregnant wife. She and I had fulfilled her ... no our ... wish that weekend and when I graduated two months later we quietly left town. My parents were the only ones who knew about Elle and I and though they didn't like the idea they didn't try to stop me either.

In the six months since we had left, a lot had changed. Elle had taken a teaching position at a Medical school in California and we had been quietly married on our way through Reno. I had finally decided what I wanted to do with my life and was a student at the University of California where I was majoring in mechanical engineering.

Yet some things hadn't changed at all. We started each morning in each other's arms. Sometimes we made slow, lingering love and other times, we fucked like a pair of youngsters. Recently I had overheard a conversation between two other students at school as they tried to define the "perfect woman". After shooting countless ideas back and forth they had agreed that the perfect woman was a perfect lady out of bed and a perfect slut in bed. Smiling at her, I knew that I had married the 'perfect woman'.

"Well, what are you thinking about? Aren't you interested in fucking your old, pregnant wife anymore?" she asked teasingly.

"Oh, I'm interested all right. I was just thinking about the best way to do it and I think I know exactly how. Get on your hands and knees. Let me see that pussy of yours."

Quickly, she scooted around getting into her favorite position just as I had asked. Her legs were slightly parted to reveal her swollen, lust-enflamed labia hidden beneath her firm, round buttocks: while she pulled a pillow beneath her to support her swollen abdomen and hanging breasts. Once again, I knew I was being challenged by this gorgeous woman to fulfill her desires. Kneeling behind her, I stroked her buttocks, letting my hand slide down to her nether lips. They were warm and wet, and opened to my touch to reveal her pussy: yet I held back. I knew that the longer I teased her, the hotter she'd be and the more we'd enjoy it together.

"Ohhhhhhh, you're still such a fucking tease. You know I need your cock just like an addict needs a fix but you just keep playing with me. Fuck ... put your cock in me. Fill me with your tool and pump me full of your cum. You have no idea how much I love the feel of it as I sit in class teaching my students and it slowly seeps out of me, coating my thighs. I'm such a fucking slut, but I'm your slut: only yours."

Slowly I spread her buttocks to reveal more of her pussy, the aroma of her arousal quickly filling the room and overwhelming my senses. Without another thought, I leaned down and ran my tongue lightly over the swollen lips. Her response was instantaneous.

"Ohhhhhhhh, that's it lover, lick my pussy. Kiss my lips and suck on my clit. I'm so fucking horny already that I'm not going to be able to take much of this," she said in a quivering voice as she pressed her pussy back against my face.

My face was buried between her ass cheeks as I licked and sucked on her pussy while her motions became more and more frantic until finally she couldn't take anymore.

"Yeessssss ... yesss ... yessss. That's it ... ahhhhh ...ahhhh ... ahhhh ... I'm gonna cum ... I'm ... gonna ... cum ... all ... over ... your ... face ... right ... nnnnooooOOOOWWWW," she wailed.

Feeling her juices begin to flow out to cover my chin, I reached down and lightly pinched her exposed clit sending her into an even higher orgasmic level.

"OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH, FUUUUCCCCKKKKKK. WHAT ARE YOU DOINGGGG TOOOOO MEEEEEE ...!!??????"

Now was the time I had waited for, now was the time to add the final touch to the morning as I knelt behind her and slid my cock deep into her flowing pussy. No longer able to speak, she simply moaned as her pussy muscles sucked my cock deeper and deeper into her.

Then suddenly from the doorway came a voice, "WHAT THE FUCK??"

Looking us, we both saw Jordan standing there. Suddenly, I remembered what it was that we were supposed to do today. Jordan and Trish were coming to visit for the first time and while they knew that Ell was married again they had no idea it was to me ... or that she was pregnant with our child.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?" he screamed.

Immediately, I tried to pull out of Elle but she tightened her inner muscles like a vice holding me in place. "Don't even think about it lover," she whispered as she looked over her shoulder.

Then, looking at Jordan, she smiled as she said, "Hi, baby. I want you to meet your new step-father and the father of my baby. But if you wouldn't mind we have something to finish and then we'll meet you downstairs to talk, ok?"

Jordan stood there unsure of what to say or do but spun on his heels and stomped down the hall towards the stairs leading to the living room. Trish stood there looking at us, a gleam forming in her eyes, before she seductively licked her lips and followed Jordan downstairs.

Looking back over her shoulder, she whispered, "I think Trish still has the hots for you," as she began to slide her hips back and forth quickly picking up where we had left off.

Leaning over, I whispered back, "She has the hots for one of us but that doesn't necessarily means it's me," before she reached beneath her and cupped her swaying breasts as our rhythm increased. Just as I was about to cum, I lightly pinched her distended nipples and whispered, "This is a lot better than a 'Vette any day."

Elle's second orgasm was triggered by the feel of my cum flooding her pussy, causing her muscles to tighten and milk the cum from deep in my balls as she replied, "I definitely think so, too."

*****

Some of my long-time fans and readers may recognize this story. Literotica graciously allowed me to pull the original version for revisions and editing. I hope you enjoy the up-dated version as much as I enjoyed re-writing it.

Ghostwalker

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers