All Comments on 'Threelationship'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 187 Comments
GrimmerGrimmerover 5 years ago
Hmmmmmm

Something there for everyone and there for a reason.

Okay. I appear to have missed it.

It wasn't good.

It wasn't bad.

It just ........ was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This went way off the tracks.

Lesbians do not want to have sex with men, as hard as that is to believe. Cheating and lying are still reasons to be pissed at someone.

AMerryman 2.0

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A rare story from BigGuy where everyone gets a happy ending

Easily one of his best. This was worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
mediocre at best.

Very average I'm afraid. Once read easily forgotten.

Sandy Mokah

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice, I am glad it worked out.

It was a nice story, it had pain and miss understanding but love. I wish we had more love in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Dream on. It's absolutely free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantasy

'Not that there's anything wrong with that. But the plot's a bit like a porn movie. It just smacks of a middle school boy's wet dream.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

I really enjoyed it, what a great story! It was nice to have a happy ending for all three of them.

I'm sure you'll get some feedback saying this is just a male fantasy, but long term threesome relationships do occasionally work out and they have to start somewhere. The key was Kathy being bisexual rather than a lesbian, allowing for a relationship to develop between her and Wes. Having each of them spend a night alone to make it fair was an interesting solution I've not read about before.

HDVictory1HDVictory1over 5 years ago
Welcome back

Although I personally doubt the selflessness that would be possible for a long term relationship like this, I liked the story and am a sucker for a happy ending.

Your writing is excellent as usual, and liked the interplay between characters. I take exception to the poor communication in the beginning, and then the superb communication later. I think that doesn’t make sense, but understand you needed to create a crisis.

Look forward to your future writing, and applaud you for managing it with your commitments

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Exact same thing happened to me.

Glad it worked out for them too!

Our co-wife’s fitness model sister just got divorced and is going to be staying with us a while so, fingers crossed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
4 stars.

The pity sex sucked ass; but the emotional scenes were well done.

I liked it.

DrakenNoirDrakenNoirover 5 years ago
Maybe Not Your Your Best, But a Good Solid Story!!

Not the best, but very, very good. Interesting way to handle things. The 'enough money to last' inference was a nice dark touch. It was interesting that Kathy picked up on it and realized it's implications so quickly.

Nice to 'see' you again. Thanks for the story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Author Tries to Craft Diablerie, Silk Purse Denouement from Sow Ear Setup

This COULD have worked . In " Some Like It Hot " Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon flee from mob , get in drag and hideout in all women band , fooling mobsters , Marilyn Monroe and world at large . But daring ending demand artful preparation. That movie was madcap, zany and sharp dialogue .

This author has talent , but can't half-step prep work to lull audience into suspending disbelief for Golden Gate Bridge leap of faith.

Bottom Line as Joe E.Lewis said in aforementioned movie… .

" Nobody's perfect " . I hope 🙏 sincerely to award Bigguy33 five stars in future as I have many times in past .

Richie4110Richie4110over 5 years ago
Loved it, heartfelt thanks

Not a novel concept but one that I haven’t read much about. I thought you developed the relationships well. And, while I doubt that these “marriages” work out I suspect the one you write about did.

Thanks again.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Nice fantasy.

I didn't care for how wimpy Wes was but this was a nice read.

4*

GuentharGuentharover 5 years ago
Where's Henry???

Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Every man's fantasy? Or nightmare?

Another frustrating story by BigGuy33. On the one hand, I like your writing style. Easy to read, you always seem to have an interesting story line. But your tendency to have spineless male characters is maddening. You tried to whitewash the problems they would have with a polyamorous relationship by basically skipping over the facts. Pretty sure none of their parents would be happy with the situation. Pretty sure some or most of their friends wouldn't be happy with the relationship. And I'm dead sure the schools, teachers, fellow students and their parents wouldn't be happy with their relationship. Too many "have your cake and eat it too" actions going on. Even in Utah you'd catch a fair amount of flake. With the number of children you claim to have you KNOW for a fact how mean kids can be when they encounter something out of the ordinary. Is that fair? Hardly. But in today's world, that's how things roll. So the kids will be the ones to suffer the most. And what about poor Wes? He either accepts his wife's lover into his home or he's alone? What happened to his job? Did they fire him? And after all those years you don't think Kathy would accidentally end up pregnant? Sudden withdrawal is a crappy and unreliable way to practice birth control. Add to that he's living with two hormonal women. Not exactly an ideal setup. Maybe in fantasy. Which is why this fictional tale is even a little humorous. 3 stars.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Loved the Story!

Always love a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
But doctor, I can’t be pregnant

How can this happen? He always pulls out before he reaches his climax.

For those who are still confused: Hetro, Homo, Bisexual, Pansexuality are all part of the ever expanding world of sexual identification. And that still leaves gender identifucation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Giant warning flag.

"Enclosed you will find the divorce papers prepared as requested. I again urge you to listen to your wife with an open mind."

An "wise" NPC who "counsels" the protagonist towards the right-think. Fuck right and wrong, we can't have the main character thinking being cucked is somehow a bad thing. That's just not "progressive" enough is it? Some "men" might enjoy having their identity crushed, their pride shat on and their self respect dragged through the mud.

garbage 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what was that

i guess there are people that act like that thank god i don't know any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
problem is

she made a choice to cheat on him, lie about her affair for over a year, and was at least planning on a divorce.

as cute and neat an ending as this mess can get, the husband is owed no-strings attached sex....without their knowledge or consent. at least a year's worth. maybe he'll even develop feelings for his booty calls. maybe he'll dream of leaving them both for younger pussy, but never actually commit.

i mean, what's good for the goose.... and all that.

Cardswin2011Cardswin2011over 5 years ago
Loved it!!!

Highly unlikely, but a very nice little tale. Five stars!!

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
pathetic

wait til you give a couple of more thrusts to one over the other then you ll see the bitches come out

in every threesome some will always be left out or neglected and then te fantasy will become a nightmare

good luck they will need it when they start cheating on each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Gave up after one page,.wow. If I could givr this less than one star, I would.

looking4itlooking4itover 5 years ago

I’m not 100% sure where I stand on the subject of the story, however, it certainly is in the stereo-typical male fantasy. I mean who wouldn’t want to be the center of attention of two women...wait, this is Literotica and there is an emphatic yes AND no to each question like that, oops. On the other hand, cheating is cheating. Sharing emotional and physical time with another person should be damaging and the main relationship. That being said, one thing I found intriguing was the third-party finding the husband and trying to work a way for everyone to be happy. The characters are a little shallow and the stereotypes were there but I did enjoy reading it and felt like there was a plausible outcome in the long run. I guess the one thing I was glad not to read was Wes not fathering a herd of kids between the two women.

012Say012Sayover 5 years ago
Original!

I have never seen that plot explored. Originality deserved the 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wtf

Ended up okay but I'm really surprised he stayed I mean except for the two girls LOL but his wife was willing to dump him for another woman after they've been married a while what kind of life is that I don't want ahead with the divorce if they wanted to play fine but I wouldn't have stayed married to a woman I can't trust

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Ladies And Gentlemen:-

This is " The Greatest Show On Earth " .....A couple of Kids,..Two Wives who are bisexuals....Now had a husband....A bottle of beer , chips , and a camera....There ladies and Gentlemen You have the...." Greatest Show On Earth "

I Really enjoyed the show! ......Also I Support L.G.B.T. and intersexed People!!!!

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story ★★★★★ WOOF!

ValintValintover 5 years ago
Blech

This feels like someone took a real situation, and then glued a happy ending on the end.

There's some huge issues at play here, in which the husband should basically have zero trust in the wife, and the wife has revealed that if it's a contest, the husband loses to the lover.

Who the fuck would want to live like that? That's not a recipe for a polyamorous relationship that works on any level other than "if you're so fixated on a woman that you can't live without her, something is better than nothing", which is sad, pathetic and about where the husband is.

You don't have any kids; you don't have any permanent ties to this woman. GTFO before it's too late.

jesemmojesemmoover 5 years ago
Hard to take

You are one of my favorite writers and I've missed your stories, but this one is hard to take. I'm like to think there would be the possibility that a relationship like this would work, but it's a stretch especially with children involved.

Keep writing.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
I liked it

I've been working on my own threesome story, and now am putting it on the back burner for a bit. BG33 hit a few notes in mine, and hit them well. I'm also a sucka for a happy ending between husband and wife, not something this author is known for doing.

Whether or not it's his "best" can be debated, but for me, this is the most satisfying ending I've ever read from this author. Easy 5 stars.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

"the wife has revealed that if it's a contest, the husband loses to the lover"

I didn't get that impression, quite the opposite in fact.

Ann was shocked and distraught when Wes filed for divorce. She obviously had no intention of ever leaving him, but was telling Kathy what she wanted to hear because she loved her and didn't want her to move away (still having feelings for her after their college romance). Ann even says this to her lover: "But I can't leave Wes. I love him too much. I know you'll probably leave and I'll miss you so much but..."

Ann chose Wes over Kathy. The husband won over the lover.

When kids came into the picture, that would have further strengthened the relationship between Ann and Wes. Kathy was always going to be an outsider to that marriage unless she had kids with Wes too (which she didn't). I don't see any downsides from Wes' point of view to be honest. His loving wife has a sexy female lover who will keep her safe from predators and boredom while he's at work, then he gets to come home and fuck both of them whenever he likes. Seriously... it's win, win!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
BigGuy, excellent story. Creative, good dialog, pretty good sex, even almost likeable cheaters

Other than the cheating, both gals were written as pretty reasonable people, with normal kindness levels. Yes both gals were pretty selfish, but at crunch time, got their heads out of their butts.

Dude your stuff has become pretty good, but this one verges on top tier. As an exercise, if you explore the BS rationalizations that allowed them to cheat, and put more in about remorse and atonement by the wife, it would be top tier. Do same for the leap Karen made from opponent to advocate, you would be ala Rehnquist!

Cinco Estrellas de Oro amigo.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 5 years ago
Welcome back

Not my favorite of yours, but it's good to have you back. You tell a good tale.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story line, I wouldn't mind this myself

One thing left out ,what happened to Wes job being absent for 3or more weeks,you never said he was able to return to work. And only Ann wanted kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really

So much more unbelievable than the stories in the fantasy section. I could possibly understand a man having this relationship for the short term (very short) until he found someone he loved and who loved him. But nothing more than a willing body to shag while waiting for a proper relationship. Schoolboy fantasy!

BlinkOneSomethingBlinkOneSomethingover 5 years ago
Yet again..

Loving wives commenters continue with the hilarity. Maybe lit needs a feature where people who cant handle fantasy can somehow be recognised and blocked from reading certain categories. Lol. As for the story, I haven't read it yet, but can tell it's good simply from how many plebs are pissed off by it. So well done already! 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ridiculous

He picks up two cheating skanks instead of one but it's all good because threesome? He goes from suicidal drunk with no job to sex god? Fuck off.Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dream on!!

If only ... Fun and absorbing, though much was predictable. 5*

Pappy7Pappy7over 5 years ago
Several things struck me as wrong about the male character.

First thing was when he heard all the shit coming from the bedroom he was already nutting up about maybe having to fight. Go in with that attitude and you will do just what he did, identify with his sissy side. I won't say feminine side because in those types of situations women have little or no fear. Angry women and small dogs have no concept of size when it comes to confrontation. And the second thing was, a confrontation was badly needed but evidently poor Wes hadn't had his nuts drop yet so he didn't have any testosterone available to stiffen his spine. Third thing was, his wife was an entitled bitch and all that goes with it She thought she was soo, soo special and that anyone would do anything just to get a little bit of her attention. Horseshit, she is an adulterer and a liar and a cheater. That doesn't make anyone special. Now, all that aside, I really like the way you write, even flow to the story and the dialogue. So I will thank you for sharing your story with us. Look forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Huh,

This would be a great story for a porno or softcore adult film, otherwise...

Wasn't exactly what I expected from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One test of this plot is to reverse the genders and think how you like it then, . . .

two men and one woman. Still a neat idea? Maybe so, if the two men are queer for each other, I mean bisexual. Disgusting, but plausible.

Only erotic if you really suppress your maturity and common sense. Sounds like a great idea if you're 14 years old, and stupid.

The problems arise when age and reality assert themselves. What happens when one of them gets fat, or sagging, or stretch marks, or develops an illness, or gets ED, or gets a fantastic job offer in another location, or develops friends and interests that the others don't enjoy, or even object to? How do they reconcile, how do they split the assets, how do they split the children? How do they make certain that they all love each other exactly the same amount, and no two of them take sides or an issue against the third?

Its not even a good idea in theory. And in reality, someone always ends up short changed, deprived, even abandoned.

Thanks for a well written well told story. It should be in Fantasy.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Great Story Telling*****

Something different and a very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

sdc97230sdc97230over 5 years ago
I know people in poly relationships that work

None of them started with one of the partners cheating. The threesome doesn't just cancel out the original infidelity like waving a magic wand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Nope, this is your WORST effort. 1*

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
As soon as the hotel scene developed you knew This story was going to be a pile of shit

Oddly when Kathy says in the hotel Room what are we 11 years old?... The answer is well you are in a bigguy story so you probably are about 11 year

To say this story sucked moose cock is to offend moose cocks . There is a massive amount of deceit and lying by the wife and by her girlfriend which never gets answered because the patheticallyshallow and stupid husband gets his rocks off watching lesbians.

Even worse is that the husbandis way too fucken stupid to realize that the 2 women don't care about him at all. They simply feel guilty because hes a decent guy and he doesn't deserve to be screwed over like this ... but they don't actually love him and the sex has nothing to do with any emotional commitment to him. They simply feel bed about what they've done

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brave new world.

I disagree with the naysayers. Despite my fundamentalist belief structure I could see this working. So what if they get older and less attractive to others. In a true love relationship we see our partners as we want to see, not focusing on the harsh realities. What would be important is some clear understandings shared by all three. As years go by they will develop patterns and live in peace.

And I'm 50 years past being 14!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
4*s

This is a very entertaining story with overall "feel good" plotting.

Not very realistic, ignoring the cheating, glossing over the more serious aspects of a poly relationship, etc. Nothing wrong with this, it's a fantasy and a well written one.

Kudos to you BigGuy33 for an excellent bit of storytelling. After all your work writing, don't take the criticism of others too seriously.

Liked it a lot 😊. Gave the story 4*s Bigguy33. I leave you as

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reality kept intruding...

Lesbians don't have sex with men, so reality kept getting in the way while reading your story. Kathy decides to switch to being bisexual because he's a nice guy and has a great penis? Nope. Lesbians find nothing attractive about a real penis or the gender it's attached to - at least not the dozen or so loudly self-proclaimed lesbians I've known anyway.

Andrea, who claims to love Wes more than anything else in the world, has been cheating on him for a year. She sits meekly by while he packs a bag and leaves, then takes her lover to the marriage bed for hours of sweaty sex, thrilled they get to spend the night alone and wake up in each other's arms. How sweet.

Divorce papers have been served, the husband is gone, which should make this the worst day of her life since she didn't want to hurt him or lose him - only to see her spend that evening having great sex? Yeah, this is a wife who really loves and misses her husband. She's a real gem, your Andrea.

Too many huge issues were glossed over to make this anything but a broken fairy tale. Sorry, I tried to meet you halfway on the whole suspension of disbelief thing, but reality just wouldn't stop screaming long enough for me to enjoy the story.

You seem to have difficulties in writing men, their reactions. Maybe you could find a male friend or two and run your scenarios past them for their responses? I only suggest this because... well, it would be a cold day in Hell before I started sharing my wife, even with bisexual lesbian (is there such a thing?) "benefits", particularly after discovering she's been lying and cheating on me for a year. Nope.

I still thank you kindly for your story, I'm sure it took a while to put it all together and I appreciate your efforts. Thanks.

mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
Doesn't address the elephant in the room

Could it work? Yes, poly relationships are possible. But the problem is the one year period of utter disrespect towards a spouse. If you love someone and have made the commitment to be monogamous, then fucking another person behind their back for such a long time is reprehensible. If she had confessed after the first time and tried to explain that she was bisexual, perhaps they could work out a solution. At the very least, respect is restored by coming clean so if they can't come to an agreement, they can split amicably.

Unfortunately that is never explored, turning this an immature male fantasy threesome. As another poster mentioned, there is a reason why we rarely see this played out as MMF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
no

This not up to your standards bigguy... trash, 1 *

icebreadicebreadover 5 years ago
sorry but this was not good.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lol

First, what is supposed to be "hot" about the concept of two women engaging in sex acts together? I have always found girl-on-girl porn and photo spreads to be boring. The only advantage they have over hetero porn is that you have two girls to look at, but still, woman-on-woman sex is not erotic, at least to me. Secondly, every lesbian I ever met in real life was not even remotely attractive, and seemed to go out of their way to be unattractive (like, crew cut hair and a nose ring). Beyond that, they invariably have a nasty anti-male attitude. This story was just silly.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 5 years ago
5

Think i could live there .... but probably would have kids with both women. Live long and prosper

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So what are you saying Harry in VA?

So Harry in VA... that means that you gave them a 5, right?

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
Sweet

Thank you, enjoyed this enormously, mostly because there was really no conflict. You even managed to find a human lawyer, which takes the whole thing into fantasyland but in a nice way.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

The fact that she's concerned about his health isn't an indicator that she does really love him. Concern isn't the same as love.

Fuck, when Kathy showed up at the motel and he opened the door, he should have just punched her in the nose and slammed the door shut! That's what he would've done if it were a man.

I totally agree with those who say that there's no way a lesbian would suddenly have sex with a man, especially where she's pulling a double cheat! She's cheating on her lover Annie, with Annie's husband, whom Annie supposedly still loves and doesn't want to lose.

Edit error: Top of Page 4 Ann is talking, but it says, "she whispered to Ann."

I know we're already seriously suspending disbelief, but to expect Ann to so quickly accept Wes fucking Kathy, even if Ann was already doing it is really pushing it!

@PowersWorder Re: "The key was Kathy being bisexual rather than a lesbian" - Except that she WASN'T described as a bisexual, but as a lesbian, who after being with Wes magically decided to "give bisexuality a try."

@Anonymous Re: "Every man's fantasy? Or nightmare?" - Yes, pre-cum DOES contain sperm, so even if the successfully pull out prior to ejaculation, pregnancy is possible. Reminds me of an old joke: What do you call people who use the Rhythm Method? Parents!

I don't know why at least two comments referred to BigGuy33 as female. If it was meant as some sort of a shot, it was lame. If they were serious, then they should have checked HIS Bio and seen that HE is female.

While many men have FFM fantasies, those involve two straight women who haven't cheated on him. More "realistic" (I know, this is LW, what right do I have to expect realism!), would have been him forcing Ann to really choose between him and Kelly. IF he were to somehow accept this, then Kathy goes on the pill or has her tubes tied so that he doesn't have to pull out, and she can learn to accept his cumming in her mouth!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not for.me

Don't buy the happy threerelationship bit. I don't think that could work in real life. I know all about polyamory. I watched it on Showtime. How did all those convoluted relationships work out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A single dad's response.

I like this story. Being divorced I know what manipulation looks like. Yes, there was betrayal and selfishness that is apparent with all cheating. There was also remorse and love from both sides. They also made sure everyone would receive equal respect moving forward. If I had the option to either share my life with too caring beautiful women vs. raising my kids alone I would pick the too women every time.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Typo

I said in my comment that BigGuy33's Bio says that he's "female." I hop it's obvious that I meant to say that he's "male"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Showing his age

Apparently 26thNC is stuck in the 1950’s. He’s really showing the rest of us why he has such a closed mind and why he freaks out over any relationship that isn’t like Ward and June Cleaver’s. I suppose when you get to be such a grouchy old man that the world has passed you by.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Gee Wally

How does watching Showtime make me.old and grouchy? Actually, I am forty two, and I hated Leave it to Beaver. Everyone knows June was cheating with Lumpie's father.

OnethirdOnethirdover 5 years ago
Positivity

I liked the story. Sure it’s complicated, and with three people it is easy to become the odd person out, but at least they aren’t going full nuclear like in so many stories. I like happy endings, in any case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another story where you prove that you're the nwe Matt Moreau

Someone should give you the golden butt plug to shove up your ass.

You seem to keeop tryingt o outdo your own dusgusting story "Of All People".

CINAMCINAMover 5 years ago
BG IS A WOMEN WHICH MAKES HER male LOGIC snowflake female..yuck

AS STATED Lesbians don't have sex with men, so reality kept getting in the way while reading your story. Kathy decides to switch to being bisexual because he's a nice guy and has a great penis? Nope. Lesbians find nothing attractive about a real penis or the gender it's attached to - at least not the dozen or so loudly self-proclaimed lesbians I've known anyway.

most lesbian do not like/respect straight men period, they can be polite, but do not want sex or shared sex with men, to them its like being raped, they wont save a straight male (in today's world,unless its their job), or friend one, the only exception is a lesbian mom / blood kin.

i would make it my mission to let all the other guys know, he accepted this, and destroy him if this guy was a buddie....why > no spine, no respect, cowardice is catch-able, he need to be socially sterilized, what about the women > who cares they are cheating bi's and lesbians.....lesbian do not like straight men sex period,,,there is not a lesbian alive that wont fuck up a strangers straight mans home for sex...his feelings would not be considered .

BG is a bi/lesbian (her male characters always blame themselves) read her stories...why in her stories does the male have no friends thats says your a fucking wimp, grow a pair. the stories are easy to read, well thought out, but logically flawed by white female snowflake thinking " this is what a man should do, accept it's place"

no and if you reverse it, none of my 5 sisters would accept this shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Plain and simple

This story really, really SUCKED. I MEAN SUCKED AGREEN INFECTED DONKEY DICK!!!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Thought this was an erotic story site?

Reading the comments it seems it must be documentarially correct and legally defensible. Dude iTS A STORY

Ok my opinion- definitely different than your past writings. I for one appreciate you spreading your literary wings. It was quirky it kept my attention it made me think. Thanks for entertaining me!!!!

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Not a bad story, but not a great one either....

Starting into a different type of relationship for a married couple isn't unique, but starting it with cheating, kind of is.

The hubbies first mistake was allowing his wife to remain friends with her "College Lover". That NEVER ends well whether man or woman. But he would have looked bad "ordering her" to end the friendship before a sexual or emotional relationship could develop. It has to be her decision and handled in a way to allow it to be HER decision. If she won't, then they shouldn't have gotten married or a divorce would have been in order.

Because you can't legally be married to 2 women at the same time, the hubby should have continued with the divorce. If his wife didn't like that, then she would have a decision to make. Stay married and BE married to JUST him, or divorce and do their threelationship thing.

I can tell you from personal experience, I have NEVER seen a 3-some relationship work out long term. There are too many different emotions involved. Perhaps if all 3 loved each other the same amount, it MIGHT have a chance, but a Lesbian loving a straight male who essentially is taking time with her "woman" wouldn't sit well with most.

While it makes for a semi-entertaining story, it's not really rooted in reality. Sure, 3-somes with 2 women are great and fun. But sharing love like that isn't. Usually, the 3rd person goes home to their own life and the couple is left to their private life.

As an example of a personal experience I had, I was a "Sperm Donor" (the old-fashioned way) to a Lesbian couple. I worked with one of them and had been invited to parties they had (thankfully there weren't just Gay friends there). The agreement was I wasn't financially responsible for the kid(s), but I was allowed to be part of their life pretty much as often as I wished. I did spend a lot of money on the kids and did buy both ladies some great Birthday and Christmas Presents because when I did feel guilty about not helping to pay, they refused to take a penny from me. This was agreeable to both parties and seemed to work out well. Until the partner that wasn't going to have any babies got jealous as the kids started to grow up and called me daddy and kind of saw their birth mom and their "real" mom and their "other" mom as more of an "Aunt". They were young and confused by the mom/dad relationships of their friends at school. This was a few decades ago before Gay marriage and even parenting was a "normal" (if you want to call it that), thing.

Plus, the bond that I had with the birth mom was different than the bond her partner had with me. It got weird and threatened their relationship. The partner finally said I would have to scale my time back quite a bit. Similar to what a divorced non-custodial parent would have except it would be 1 weekend and 2 weeknight dinners a month. I found this out after the fact when birth mom and the 2 kids showed up at my door one night with their clothes. It turned out birth mom didn't like that arrangement and felt it was unfair somewhat to me, but mostly to the kids. I think they were like 6 and 8 at that time.

I did feel bad about the whole situation and I left them there to go talk to the partner. She was not happy to see me but allowed me to talk to her. I tried to explain that I wasn't involved in "Their" relationship and that my only interest was in the kids and having the "2 moms" as my friends. We never fooled around or had sex when it wasn't part of making a baby. I thought she would see reason about my argument and be excited to take them back. (To be honest, I had a serious girlfriend that didn't live with me and this was going to be hard to explain and risked wrecking my relationship with her).

The partner finally admitted she was not only at odds with my bond that I had with the birth mom but how the kids seemed to "exclude" her sometimes as a mom or parent. I asked her if she would like to have her own children with me. She had thought about that but didn't really think that would fix the problems and didn't want to have babies.

Then she dropped a 100 ton Nuclear Bomb and asked if I would be willing to take the proposed parent agreement and when I said no, that it wasn't fair to the kids or me, she asked if I would take the kids permanently and give them that same proposed agreement. I was shell shocked, to say the least. My life wasn't really set up to be a full-time live-in Dad but I loved my kids and told her I would. I assumed she had discussed this with the Birth Mom, but I was completely wrong.

When I got back to my house and told the Birth Mom I had agreed to the "Deal" she was horrified that I would be willing to see so little of the kids. Then I explained to her that it wasn't THAT deal I was taking but the other one. She got a weird look on her face and asked me "What other deal?" At that point, I knew something was up. I explained it to her and she flipped out. She said NO WAY WOULD SHE EVER AGREE TO THAT. She asked me to watch the kids and took off back to her home to have a "Talk" with her partner.

After a couple of hours of not hearing from anyone, I got worried and had my mother come over and watch the kids and I went to their place. Their cars were both there and only a few lights were on. I figured they worked it out and were having some "make-up sex". But I still needed to find out so I knocked on the door for about 10 minutes and no one answered. I knew where they hid the key in case the kids ever got locked out and went in.

It looked like a tornado hit the place with things strewn all over. I looked around and called out but no one came. I walked to their bedroom, the door was closed and when I opened it I was not expecting to see what I saw.

The police ruled it as a murder-suicide by knife. The partner had stabbed the birth mom, wrote an apology letter saying she didn't mean it and asking me to take good care of the kids and then slit her own wrists. She was barely alive when I got to her but unconscious. By the time the ambulance came, she was dead.

At that point, I decided to NEVER get involved with any sort of love triangle, 3 way, or Sperm Donor for a Lesbian couple again (yes, I have been asked a few times since then, but turned them down without giving a reason).

Emotions are a fickle thing and when there are more than two persons involved, even if the other person(s) are not even lovers, things can and do go south very quickly. I recommend to all of my friends NEVER, allow any additional people to become part of their relationship, whether physical or emotional.

My kids and I did great together and I have since been married and have additional kids with my wife. My 2 kids from this story are both married and given me grandkids but they both live kind of far away but I see them as much as possible and between cell phones, social media, email, and skype, it is like I am with them all the time.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 5 years ago
Fun story

Thanks for writing. I’m glad to read the occasional story where people end up happy.

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Ok

Married to two women, one is hard enough. Not sure if fantasy sex is worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn. Was hoping you stopped writing

But no your life got in the way.

8 kids. Hmmmmm any of them your biological children.

Llease go back to taki g care of them and step away from the keyboard.

Yes. Please stop writing this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DONT LISTEN TO THE NAYSAYERS

They complain but never write a story. Easy to bitch and moan but don’t have the balls to write one themselves. I like your work and have read most from your stories. Just keep writing so we can continue to enjoy your stories. As a fellow author on this site I have not submitted this under my Lit name. I want to avoid the bullshit on my stories. And to the asshole commenters I won’t be back here again so don’t bother writing any hate mail. I won’t be here to read it.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Just like

This is just like the rest of your stories. Not quite awful, not quite great. Just ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Are your kids even yours? I ask because you tend to favor wimpy cowards who bend to their cheating slut's every whim. Might wanna DNA test 'em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
previous commenter LOL

I was thinking pretty m uch the same thing. He must be baby sitting his wife's bull children while writing this cuckold crap that get his tiny pecker hard. BIgGuy please, embrace your femenine side and came out of the closet, you're not a man, you're a wimpy faggot who gets hard writing stories abouty cuckoled husbands in the worst possible ways. You can rationalize it saying you're kind, but you're beyond kind, you're a fagoot! One stories may be fantasy, but ALL your stories portray the same weak, wimpy cukoled man. Too much of a coincidence. Ask your wife bull to fuck your ass, you might enjoy it.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Meh...He’s weak and an idiot. Ann is/was selfish.

3-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NFW!

Me, I’d of quit my job, done the financial thing, given the lawyer my Power of Attorney, and left the area for good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
...interesting,

and fun. Too many babies for my liking. That's just me. 5*.

Can't believe some of the comments. I see them all wearing stupid red ball caps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stupid beyond description

Worst story I have every read on this site.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Anon 3/3

I promise you there's worse. Look no further than this author's stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Read The Comments

Hilarious! Holy shit, surely this kind of thing can't happen?! But laughed my way through it. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
dumb as hell

to fake

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of followed through with the divorce..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
And fairy tales are true....

You know this is written by a guy who really doesn't know gays too well! They do not change their spots. Only a naive person would think they do....get real! Gave this a 2 for the lack of too many spelling mistakes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'd have used my two days alone

to go out and fuck strangers

Not like the cheating whores with their year long affair would have any cause for compliant if they were the ones being cheated on

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
Anon 6/9

Yeah he writes well but it's true that something is seriously wrong with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best story I read this month

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is the stuff right here.

5 stars.

magmamanmagmamanalmost 5 years ago
Lesbian friends?

Back in college, there were two young gals, both nice looking that lived together. The fact that they were lovers never showed, at a glance they were just room mates.

We had all been sort of buds up until then, if that makes sense.

One evening they knocked on my door, kind of a surprise, and they were blunt about why they were there.

It seemed they were curious, and they picked.. me. There were lots of other guys around, but it was me they decided to try it out with.

So, I ended up having sex with both of them, in the same bed until I just could not any more. One was a virgin which was weird, the other one said just one time.

Sadly, as it turned out, they did figure out that they really were both gay, so it was just that one night. They were two mixed up young women, trying to figure it out, and they used me to try and do that.

We all stayed friends, I still see them from time to time, it's about 50 years later and they are still together, now in their 70's. At a glance, they still appear to be just room mates, two women living together, they own a clothing store for women in a larger city near here.

It's one thing I believe I have noticed about REAL homosexual people. There is no way to tell. The extroverts, the ones that act out all the time?

Probably just mixed up, my opinion anyway. The real truth is, it is hard to understand being gay if you are not.

I should write the story, this one reminded me of that.

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

If Kathy had really loved Wes like a brother, she wouldn't have stolen away his wife, that just sound too stupid for words.

HighpikeHighpikealmost 5 years ago
Polyamory

Is a beautiful thing

PatrickThomasPatrickThomasover 4 years ago
A goodie.

Thanks. I really enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A surprise ending, no matter how unrealistic.

robinhodrobinhodover 4 years ago
Amazing!!

In the USA can you really get to see an attorney the next day, and have divorce papers the day after that?

BTW I didn't finish this story, a first for the Big Guy.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Pie in the sky.

Long term it would fall apart. If Anne needed more than Wes, even with Kathey in the picture Wes would having a roving eye soon enough.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
Well, I'm sure it happens in the real world...

...but it's obvious your mind lives in a different world than mine.

If Kathy had been a Keith, it would be a different story altogether.

But take gender out of the equation. If it's just about how people act toward one another, then what you are left with is the actual reality. A story of someone making promises, representing intentions, and then betraying them, all in secret.

End of story. None of that gets a pass from me. No two woman fantasy makes that ok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

What is wrong with this author? How about you write a story where the man isn't a spineless idiot. Not even worth a 1*.

Wife agrees aswell. And I quote "who on earth would want a wimp like that as a husband? Total loser." Nothing wrong with reconciliation but this is a joke.

Another author who we've blacklisted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
*

yep, author's definitely retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NFW!

Nope! Me, I'd of divorced her anyway. Left the area and start over.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...