Three's a Circle, Not a Triangle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she was in her porn movies, her panties moved down far enough down for him to see that she was shaved bald. Not only did he get a view of her panties but also he got a glimpse of her pussy. Then, when turned away from the window to sit on her bed and to extricate her feet from her tight jeans, she gave him a great in between leg shot of her panty clad pussy.

'Oh my God,' he thought. 'She has spectacular legs. I wish I was there in between her legs licking her through her panties.'

She stood to put her feet in her jeans just as two moving men opened her bedroom door and barged in her bedroom. She turned to face them while wiggling her ass to pull up her jeans to her waist. He had the perfect view of her panty clad ass for a few seconds but the moving men had an unobstructed view of her panty clad pussy. Giving her their apologies, the moving men closed her door and she turned to face her window again while pulling up her jeans. When the men appeared down below they told their buddies what they just saw and gave one another high fives.

'Wow the moving men saw her in her panties too. Lucky bastards.'

He hoped that her undressing in front of her window was a prelude to what he could expect later. He hoped she didn't ruin his voyeurism or her exhibitionism by installing window dressing on the windows. He'd love to watch her undress every night and watch her get dressed every morning. He hoped she didn't ask the movers to move her bed. He liked it just where it was, nearly in front of her windows.

He imagined her undressing with the light on when getting ready for bed. He imagined staying up late to watch her sleep and waking up early to watch her get up. With her master bathroom in line with his office window and with her having a glass shower enclosure, he had a direct view of her showering, so long as she had a powerful fan to rid her shower glass of fog and so long as she left her bathroom door open. He imagined spending his days and nights masturbating over the sexy sights of her.

If she was the type of woman who walked around her house naked, then he'd walk around upstairs naked too. Tit and pussy for cock and balls, if she was going to show him her body than he was going to show her his body. If he had an erection just from the sexy sight of her panty, he couldn't imagine how excited he'd be seeing her naked body. He couldn't remember when he was as sexually excited last, not since his neighbor's son had that big, naked pool party.

Already a fan of his new neighbor as if he was hoping to watch a looping exhibitionism and voyeurism movie, he hoped that she enjoyed showing her body as much as he loved seeing her body. How cool would that be to live across the street from an exhibitionist? How cool would that be to be living across the street from the porn star that he imagined and suspected she was? Knowing it was nothing more than a sexual fantasy on his part, it would be his dream come true if she was an exhibitionist and porn star. Only, things like that never happened to someone like him.

Just as Susan left her bedroom to go back outside, he heard a noise upstairs in the spare bedroom. Liz was next door. What the Hell was she doing upstairs? The second floor was his domain. Always complaining about climbing stairs, she never came upstairs. She lived downstairs. Everything she needed was downstairs. There was nothing upstairs that she'd want, including him, and no reason for her to be upstairs.

Then he realized, unable to see her from her downstairs windows, was she watching her new neighbor too? Did she happen to see Susan's little striptease show too? Did she know that Susan was changing her pants without having any blinds, shades, or curtains on her windows? He imagined he'd have an earful from his wife especially after, no doubt, seeing him walk from across the street with the dog. She must know he's already met his new neighbor. Just as he knows she's nosy, he knows she must be dying with curiosity who their new neighbor is.

To be continued...

12