Threesome in Prague

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, Grant, that was so horny and so embarrassing at the same time.'

'I know how you feel.'

'Do you mind?'

'Mind? I am worried about us but it was still very exciting ...'

'You don't need to be worried - I have no interest in starting any relationship with Josh and that's a promise!'

She leaned over and held me tight, kissing my eyes gently.

'I need to have a shower!'

'Me too but I'm too embarrassed to go out there and face Josh.'

'You don't need to be - if anything, he will be the one to be embarrassed. Come on, I'll go with you.'

We wandered through to the bathroom in our dressing gowns, but Josh was nowhere to be seen. After showering together, we returned to the bedroom to get dressed. Standing in the bedroom, I pulled on a pair of snug-fitting boxer shorts and told Petra that I would go out and check on Josh.

There was no-one in the sitting room, so I picked up Petra's clothes off the floor and took them into her before returning and knocking on Josh's door.

'Who is it?'

'Grant.'

'Come in.'

I walked in and pulled the door shut behind me. Josh was lying naked on the bed, his hands folded beneath his head. He looked over at me and grinned bashfully.

'Sorry about that!'

'Why sorry? Didn't you enjoy it?'

'Yes, of course! I just meant - you know - earlier, with Petra ...'

'Look, it's OK by me. It went further than we expected, but the whole thing was very exciting ... both for me and Petra.'

'Oh, I was just a bit worried, well you know ...'

'No problem. Come on; let's see what Petra is up to.'

Grabbing a pair of grey briefs, Josh pulled them on and followed me out to the sitting room where Petra was waiting for us. After a few seconds of nervous glances, we all burst out laughing, relieving the tension in the air.

'So you guys why don't you get dressed and we can go out shopping and grab a bit of fresh air.'

'OK, I'll be right back.'

'Me too.'

Five minutes later and we were heading downstairs to go to the nearby shopping centre. Petra was dressed in her white dress again - this time with 'decent' white underwear on. As we walked along the main street, we came across a lingerie shop. Petra stopped with a grin and looked at us both.

'I don't suppose you fancy buying me some new underwear do you?'

'Why not?'

'Sounds like it could be fun!'

'No kidding - it certainly was last time!'

'Come on then.'

We entered the shop and started looking at the various strings, bodies, tanga's and briefs that were on sale. After about five minutes, we had decided on a matching pale blue silk tanga and bra and a pair of bright orange panties. Petra had also brought two pairs of stretch-cotton briefs with her. They had elasticised rims and a flowery material and were larger than the others. She handed them to the cashier who looked us all rather strangely.

'Is that everything?'

'Yes, thank you.'

'They are not all the same size. Is that OK?'

'Oh, yes, that's fine.'

She packed them in a small plastic bag and handed them to Petra while I paid. Once we were out of the shop, I asked Petra why she had bought the two sets of briefs.

'Those are for you and Josh!'

'What?'

'Hm?'

'Yes, I figured that if I was going to pose for you two again, then you should also dress up for me.'

'You are joking, right?'

'No! Answer me this question: do you want to see me in the underwear that we've just bought?'

'Yes, of course.'

'Just think of how I would look sitting on your sofa with my legs spread and my knickers pulled up tight.'

'Hmm.'

'Or maybe topless again ...'

'You've almost convinced me ...'

'Or maybe - just maybe - I'll even let you come over my NAKED body!'

'OK, you've convinced me - I'm game. You, Grant?'

'I'm game if you are.'

'Then let's get back to the flat as soon as we can!'

And so it was that we returned to the flat less than an hour after leaving it. Petra reached into the bag and handed Josh a pair of briefs.

'So, put these on, big boy.'

Josh looked a little disconcerted but took them and headed off to his room. Petra took me by the hand and led me into our bedroom, where she emptied her purchases on the bed.

'Which ones shall I wear first?'

'The orange ones. Keep the blue ones for tomorrow. Are you really going to strip off completely?'

'Would you mind?'

'No, not really. I'm horny enough as it is.'

'And how far am I allowed to go?'

'That all depends.'

'I don't want sex with him.'

'Really???'

'Well, I might, but it's not what I've got in mind.'

'What HAVE you got in mind then?'

'I thought that I might masturbate him and maybe let him touch me too.'

'And that's all?'

'For now maybe.'

'Could I film you while you do it?'

'Yes! Have you got the camera here?'

'Of course.'

'Then get it out and let's go and find Josh!'

I grabbed the camera and checked that it was working. Petra was pulling on the virulent-orange knickers and stood there topless; her nipples erect, and grinned at me expectantly.

'Well?'

'What?'

'Aren't you going to put them on?'

She pointed to the flowery briefs lying on the bed. I swallowed and put the camera down before stripping off. To be honest, it wasn't the fact that I would be wearing women's underwear that bothered me as much as the fact that I knew that it would turn me on and I wasn't sure how Petra would react when she found out. With a mixture of reluctance and excitement, I picked up the lycra knickers and stepped into them, pulling them slowly up my legs. By the time I had reached my thighs, I was already erect. I pulled further and struggled to get the soft, stretchy material over my now-swollen cock.

'Hey, Grant. If I had known that it would turn you on, I would have done it ages ago!'

Petra grinned at my obvious discomfort. Tucking my balls in under the edges of the lace rim, I tried to lay my cock to one side so that it remained under the waistband of the briefs. I looked down at myself and saw the distended shape of my erection wrapped in the pastel-coloured flowery-patterned Lycra with the pale pink lace edging. The desire to start playing with myself was increasing by the minute.

I looked over to Petra. She was standing there, staring at me and motioned for me to give her the camera. I handed it to her silently.

'What are you doing?'

'I just want to capture this on film ...'

So there I stood, dressed in only a pair of women's knickers which hardly covered my now fully-erect cock, being filmed by a topless women dressed only in a pair of tight bright-orange lycra panties which hugged her pussy so tightly that the shape of her pussy furrow was clearly visible.

'So, that'll do. Let's go and see what Josh has to offer.'

Josh was sitting on the sofa and grinned sheepishly as we entered. He too was wearing just the flowery knickers - his in shades of purple and pink - and he too was erect under the stretchy material. Petra handed me the camera.

'Grant, why don't you start filming us - I want to see what Josh is hiding under his pretty panties.'

I switched the camera on and looked through the eyepiece to see the autofocus kick in and the picture before my eyes sharpen. I zoomed out a little until I could film the two of them together. Petra knelt down in front of Josh, who was now standing in front of her. She reached up and stroked his cock gently through the knickers. Josh exhaled quietly. Petra slipped one hand inside his briefs and pulled his cock out. I zoomed in on the smooth skin of his cock shaft and the swollen crown, still covered by his foreskin which was now stretched and shiny like silk.

'Lie down Josh!'

Josh lay down on the thick dark blue carpet and waited. Petra stood above him and then stepped over his body with one leg so that she was now standing astride his body. I moved around towards Josh's head so that I could get a better shot and let the camera run from Josh's cock - his balls still wrapped in his knickers - up Petra's legs to her crotch. I zoomed in to focus on her pantie-covered pussy until the bright orange almost filled the screen. Petra, seeing what I was up to slipped one hand down between her thighs and started stroking herself through her knickers. As I continued to film her, she ran one finger the length of her pussy, rubbing the Lycra into her furrow. When she took her hand away again I could see the dampness on the orange material.

Drifting up her flat stomach, I filmed her beautiful breasts. They were small - not even a B cup - but perfectly formed stood out proudly and were crowned by two stiff nipples. Zooming in until her breasts filled the screen, I could see how her coffee-coloured nipples were puckered and stiff with excitement.

I zoomed out again as Petra bent down and slowly pulled Josh's flowery briefs off. His cock sprang up as it was released. Crouching down, Petra bent forwards and took Josh's cock in her hands and gently started masturbating him.

'Hmm, nice big cock.'

She bent forwards and flicked the tip of his cock with her tongue. Josh flinched at the intimate contact of her warm tongue on his exposed purple crown. Petra grinned but pulled away and then sat up supported on her shins with her legs either side of Josh's hips. She let herself sink down until her pantie-covered pussy squashed Josh's cock onto his navel. I zoomed in but was unable to get a good shot of the action.

'Petra, lean back - I can't see what's going on.'

Petra did as she was told and leant back, supporting herself on her hands. This caused her to push down harder onto Josh's cock and as I zoomed in, I could see that his cock was pushing the orange Lycra deeper into her pussy. As Petra started gently rocking her hips, the material disappeared even deeper and turned a dark orange where it was wet.

'Oh, yes! That is nice!'

'If you keep this up, I'm going to come soon!' Josh groaned.

Petra made a faster push of her hips and then gasped in surprise as Josh's cock slipped out of the valley of her pussy and got caught in the entrance to her sex. His swollen crown slipped half into her before being stopped by the bright orange material of her panties. The tight wet orange Lycra was pulled up tighter than ever and was the only barrier stopping him from plunging into her!

I guess I expected Petra to pull away, so I was surprised when she simply supported herself on her hands and started making little round movements, letting Josh's cockhead rub around the entrance to her sex.

'Oh, shit!'

The warning came just in time. Petra lifted herself away from his cock and the first jet of come shot onto her panties and ran into the hollow where his cock had just been. His foreskin was pulled back so that his shiny purple crown was fully exposed and so the second jet squirted up and landed on her breast, trickling down over her breast and nipple. The third and strongest pulse shot up just as Petra looked down at the action. It hit her on the cheek and chin and ran down her neck onto her chest.

'Oh, yes. That is what a girl needs!'

Even before Josh had stopped coming, Petra rolled off him and lay down on her back on the carpet next to him.

'Josh - stop lying around and start helping me!'

Josh needed no second bidding. He lay down on his side next to her and placed one hand straight between her thighs. With the fingers of his right hand, he started stroking Petra's pussy, letting his two middle fingers run up and down the wet Lycra between her pussy lips. I moved around to get a better shot and zoomed in on his fingers. By now Petra was moaning quietly with pleasure.

'Take her knickers off Josh.'

Petra looked at me and then let her head fall back as Josh tugged down the bright orange panties and flung them to one side. Her pussy was fully exposed and her pink swollen lips shone with her sex juices. Josh immediately placed his hand between her thighs and cupped her pussy, covering it completely. As he did so, Petra flinched and then sighed, relaxing back onto the floor as his finger started stroking her. Within seconds, I could see the flush of red spreading down her upper chest - a sure sign that she was approaching orgasm.

Dropping his head towards her, Josh took one of Petra's nipples between his lips and started playing with it, causing her to moan with pleasure. I was desperately trying to capture all of this on film, zooming in his finger - which was now gently teasing her clit - and then on her breasts, where his tongue was playing with her nipples.

'Oh, oh, I'm going to ...'

Josh hooked one leg over Petra's and pulled her legs apart before plunging his middle finger deep into her pussy, rubbing her clit with the back off his thumb as he did so.

'... come!'

Petra's back arched as her orgasm hit her. I swung the camera up to capture the look on her face as she came. There were small rivulets of sweat trickling down between her breasts and her neck and face were flushed. She sank back onto the carpet as her orgasm subsided and Josh disentangled himself. By now, I was like a raging bull. Handing the camera to Josh, I ripped off my flowery panties and moved between Petra's thighs, spreading them in front of me. Petra looked at me.

'Grant, not here, not in front of Josh ...'

Ignoring her, I told Josh to start filming us. Pulling Petra's sopping wet panties to one side, I exposed her pussy to Josh for the first time, holding the wet orange silk so that he could zoom in on her pink, swollen, lips. Placing my cock at the entrance to her sex, I thrust into her sopping wet pussy, causing her to gasp. Supporting myself on my hands, I started to screw her, vaguely aware of Josh moving around us with the camera.

Knowing that Petra had always been turned on by the thought of watching my bum as we made love, I lowered myself down so that I could whisper into her ear without Josh capturing it on the camera's microphone.

'Petra. Just imagine what Josh is filming right now. He is probably zooming in on my bum ...'

'Oh, God, yes!'

'Just think of the way my tight bum muscles are clenching each time I ...'

I thrust into her harder.

'Oh, yes! Grant, I'm going to come soon!'

I wasn't far away myself!

'I think that tomorrow, I'm going to be the one holding the camera ...'

'What? You ...'

'Yes. I'm going to film Josh's bum for you while he fucks you hard!'

'Oh, oh, I'm ...'

'And after he's come, I'm going to take you and fuck your come-filled pussy!'

'Grant, I ... ye-es!'

As Petra arched her back below me and came, I pulled out of her and started masturbating, my cock just inches from her pussy. Within seconds I had come and sprayed my come over Petra's panties before kneeling up and jerking harder so that the rest of my come splattered onto her face and breasts. Exhausted and relaxed, I sank back onto my heels as Petra pulled her panties back over her sex. Grinning, we stood up and headed straight for the bathroom to get washed. Josh followed us with the camera.

Pulling the bathroom door closed behind us, Petra turned to me and flung her arms around my neck before kissing me hard.

'Thank you!'

'We haven't finished yet! Get my shaving stuff for me.'

'Are you going to shave? Now?'

'Yes, but not me ... you.'

'Oh! But ...'

'No buts. It is the price you have to pay for getting two hard cocks in that tight little pussy of yours!'

'Hmmm, that's not exactly a high price ...'

'Then stop complaining and sit on the seat of the loo.'

I closed the toilet seat and lay a hand-towel over it. Petra pulled off her orange panties and sat down with her legs apart and I knelt between her thighs. With a pair of nail scissors, I carefully trimmed her pubic hair as short as I could, taking particular care as I clipped the hair away from her still-swollen pussy lips. When I had finished, she was left with a thin stubble of fair brown hair that did little to hide the treasures below. I took a flannel from the rim of the bath, wet it with warm water and wiped away the excess hair, making sure that her skin was good and wet for the next stage.

'Grant?'

'Yes.'

'If you're going to shave me, shouldn't you also shave between my bum?'

I felt a surge of warmth in my groin.

'Er, sure, would you like me to?'

'Yes.'

'OK. Stand up and turn around.'

Petra stood up and turned around, bending forwards to support herself on the toilet seat with one hand. With the other hand, she held her cheeks apart so that I could trim the hair there too.

'Oooh, that tickles!'

'I bet!'

I finished trimming her and wiped her down with some warm water.

'And now for the fun part!'

Taking the shaving cream, I squirt some of the foam into the palm of my left hand. Using my right hand, I picked up some of the foam on my fingertips and rubbed it into her sparse pubic hair. Moistening the 'Bic' razor, I start shaving the smooth mound between her navel and pussy, working down towards her pussy. After each two or three strokes, I rinse the razor and start again. Soon I have completely shaven her pubic area with the exception of the area directly around her pussy lips.

Placing one thumb on the soft flesh above her clitoris, I push my thumb up slightly to tighten her skin and carefully - very carefully - shave the remaining tufts of hair.

Once I have finished, I wash her off gently with the wet flannel, leaving her beautifully and smoothly exposed and leaving me with a raging hard-on.

'You look fantastic!'

'Thank you. I feel very exposed like this!'

'So you should.'

'I can tell you one thing though - it is incredibly horny - I'm sopping wet again.'

'I'll deal with that in a second. Now turn around and hold your cheeks open for me.'

Petra turned around and bent over, pulling her bum cheeks apart so that I could smear some shaving cream between them. In long, slow, smooth strokes, I carefully shaved away the remaining hairs, noting how her anus puckered each time I slipped along her cheeks with the razor.

'OK. Done!'

'Wow. Now I'm all slippery between my cheeks too!'

'Just rinse it off in the shower and then you can put some cream on your skin to stop it getting irritated.'

Petra clambered into the bath, rinsed herself off thoroughly with the shower head and dried herself off again with the towel. I handed her the cocoa-butter skin cream which she smoothed into her freshly shaven skin.

'God, am I horny! I can't wait to feel how it feels when you fuck me - I'm unbelievably sensitive!'

'Then let's get into the bedroom as quickly as possible - you're not the only one who's turned on here!'

Pulling her damp panties back on, she took me by the hand and led me out of the bathroom. As we opened the door, Josh jerked around in surprise. He was so focussed on watching the replay of the film he'd taken on the camera that he hadn't heard us come in. He looked at us guiltily. We simply walked past him, smiling; both of us noting his stiff cock, knowing that he'd been masturbating over the film.

'Don't waste it all Josh - I might need some later!' Petra grinned at Josh's discomfort.

Reaching the bedroom door, I pushed Petra onto the bed and yanked her orange silk knickers down her legs. Hooking her legs over my elbows I spread her thighs and placed my cock at the entrance to her wet, pink and swollen sex. As I eased my cock into her wet, warm, sex she sighed and relaxed back onto the bed.

'Oh, that is good. I'm so sensitive, it's unbelievable. It's not going to take long for me to come again.'

'Nor me. Shaving you was really horny.'

'Did you mean what you said earlier?'

'About you and Josh? Yes.'

'Oh, I er ...'

'Don't tell me you don't want to have him!'

'No, I mean, yes, but ...'

'But what? I want to see you fuck him and I want to film you while you do it.'

'Oh, Grant! Tell me what you want me to do!'