Threesome in Prague

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I want you to strip down to your new blue panties and then suck his cock. While you're doing that, I'll be filming you and then I'll peel down your panties so that he can see your shaved pussy too.'

'Hmm.'

'Then, when he's close to coming, I want you to sit on him and lower yourself slowly onto his cock so that I can see your nicely shaved pussy swallowing him up.'

'Oh, yes. I'm getting really close now baby.'

'I want you to tell me how it feels to have his cock inside you and then I want you to slowly fuck him until he comes deep inside you!'

'Oh ... oh ... and then?'

'Then when he's stopped pumping his come into you, I want you to move over and sit on my hard cock and take me like you took him.'

Oh, God, yes. Grant, let's do it like that now!'

I moved off her and lay onto the bed. Petra lowered herself onto my cock which was glistening with her love juices.

'Petra, close your eyes. I want you to imagine that I am Josh. Tell me how that feels.'

'Mmmm, Josh, I love your cock. It's so strong and hard. You fill me up completely. Do you like fucking Grant's wife? Hmm?'

I felt the first pulse of my oncoming orgasm spread through my cock and balls.

'Yes, that's it Josh - I can feel you twitching! Any second now you're going to come in your best friend's wife's pussy and fill her with fresh come!'

'Fucking hell, Petra, I'm almost there ...'

'Me too! Just think how wet and slippery I'll be when I'm full of Josh's come! Imagine how hot I am going to be after getting two cocks one after the other. Just think how hot you'll be after watching your naked shaven wife getting a strangers cock ...'

'Yes!'

I came with a shudder and thrust my hips up at Petra. I looked up at her to see that she still had her eyes shut. She dropped her hand down to her clit and started flicking over it with her fingertips.

'Come on Petra - I want to watch you get well and truly fucked by Josh. I want to have you rub your shaved pussy against his pubis while his thick cock is buried inside you. Maybe I'll even come and tongue your clitoris while you take him.'

'Oh, Grant, I'm going to ... to ...'

'In fact, I may get behind you while you're screwing and hold your breasts or cup your bum in my hands and run my thumb between your shaven cheeks until I am rubbing your button. I could even cup Josh's balls in my hand ...'

'Come!'

Petra arched her back and rubbed herself back and forth over my pubis in a short frantic rhythm. Her mouth was open and she gasped for breath as she came. Slowly, she recovered and opened her eyes. Smiling down at me, she sank down and hugged me.

'Oh, wow. I didn't think you could come again.'

'I didn't either, but somehow ...'

'Hmm. Now I have to go and wash again.'

'No, wash later. I didn't have that much come left.'

'Hmm. Enough for me.'

'We'd better get back to Josh.'

'True.'

Petra eased herself off me and wiped herself off with her discarded orange knickers.

I sat up and pulled some briefs on. Petra started rifling through her suitcase, looking for some suitable underwear.

'No, just put on your white dress without any underwear.'

'But ...'

'Hey, he's going to see everything tomorrow anyway.'

'You really do mean to go through with this don't you?'

'Yes! But that still doesn't mean that you should show him too much tonight.'

'OK. The white dress but no panties.'

'Or bra.'

'OK. No panties or bra.'

She pulled on the white dress and zipped it up behind her. Turning to me she grinned.

'Well, how do I look?'

'Great!'

It was true. I could clearly see her stiff brown nipples through the thin white material. Looking down to her pubis, there was little to see. It was clear that she wasn't wearing any underwear, but I - naturally - couldn't see any pubic hair or even any details of her pussy at all. Perfect! As we walked back into the room, Josh was sitting on the sofa looking a bit bashful.

'So Josh, don't look so worried - we have no secrets this weekend.'

'What are we going to do now? I'm starving.'

'Me too. Let's go and get something to eat. There's a nice restaurant around the corner.'

'OK.'

Petra looked at me with a questioning look on her face. I nodded reassuringly. We both knew how little she was wearing under her dress and that it would be more than a little risky going to a public restaurant with no undies on and smoothly shaved!

Fortunately - for Petra - the restaurant was almost empty. Much to my delight, Josh announced that we should sit at the bar. We perched ourselves on the high backless bar stools and ordered something to eat and drink. Petra had made sure that she folded her dress under her bum to prevent everyone getting a free show. As we sat their and ate our 'tex-mex', I noticed in the mirror running along the whole wall that there was a single guy sitting diagonally behind us.

For the next twenty minutes I kept an eye on the man in the corner. He was sitting nurturing a cup of coffee and appeared to be in his late 20's or early 30's. He was well-dressed, of slim build and good looking without being the 'Adonis' type that would cause people to look at him when he walked past. He appeared to be very interested in Petra. The question was - had he noticed anything? Every time we chatted among ourselves, he would take another look at her.

Finishing his meal, Josh announced that he needed to go to the toilet before we headed off back home. As soon as he had gone, I told Petra of my suspicions. Careful to keep chatting as if nothing was going on, Petra took the opportunity to check him out in the mirror.

'He is pretty good-looking isn't he? Do you think I should give him a little 'flash' for his troubles?' she asked.

'If you're feeling brave!'

'OK. Keep talking to me and check out his reaction in the mirror!'

Petra shifted on her seat so that her body was facing at an angle into the room. She leant back on the bar with the flat of her lower arm. In doing so, her dress rose slightly on her hips so that it now reached only one third of the way down towards her knees. In the mirror I could see that her change of position had not gone unnoticed. The bloke had now turned to face the bar and was obviously trying to get a look up Petra's dress.

I reported what I had seen to Petra. She told me to pay the bill while keeping an eye on her watcher. Motioning to the barman that I would like to pay, I saw Petra move one thigh towards the bar so that her legs were slightly spread. Her dress naturally rose even higher across her thighs, but she had cleverly positioned herself so that although her thighs were spread, the man had no real benefit. From where he was sitting, he could see that Petra had moved into an exposing position, but he himself was unable to see any more than before. I grinned to myself as the bloke tried to lean to one side over the arm of his chair without making it too obvious. Not that I could blame him!

Petra held this position and kept talking to me without looking in the man's direction. The barman came and I settled the bill. Just then Josh returned.

'So you guys, are you ready to go?'

'Sure.'

Petra winked at me and I turned to watch her. Without any further ado, she swivelled around in her chair and stretched one leg down to the ground in front of her, leaving the other foot on the footrest at the side of the chair. In doing so, she exposed an awful lot of thigh - and probably a lot more than that - as for a brief second or two, her thighs parted and her dress remained ruffled high up near her groin. Petra sprung light-footed to the floor and hooked her arms in Josh's and mine, laughing with me as we headed out of the door, leaving a very flustered man behind in the bar.

'What's up with you two?'

'Oh, nothing much - we were just having a laugh!'

Still chuckling, we walked up the road back to Josh's flat.

To be continued ...