Thrill of the Chase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, there was a person behind me.

I motioned to turn my head.

"DON'T move." said a forceful female voice.

"If you turn around I will leave and our game will be over. You will never see me again and I will send your little clip to your lovely wife."

Shit, I thought. This woman was not only a world class prick tease, but she had done her research! I liked that.

"Watch the show, and enjoy." she said, as her hand slipped it's way around my body to rest on my thigh. My cock twitched.

On stage the black guy was becoming aroused, his enormous prick swelling to the dimensions us white guys only dream about. The woman was really doing a number on his cock as it rubbed between her ass cheeks. She wiggled, writhed and wobbled her ass around his shaft. It was very erotic to watch a live porn show and have a mysterious woman fondle me at the same time. Momentarily my thoughts were with Dee, away with the kids at her parents' place. The sudden clamp of the strange woman's fist on my shaft inside my pants cleared any such thoughts from my mind. I moaned as my zip was undone and I felt the warmth of her hand in the flesh so to speak.

Her breath was on my neck, as she began to pump up and down on my cock, my hips pushing upwards to meet each of her strokes. Her nails were raking the rim of my dick as she worked me over, her moaning and warm breath doing a number on me. I thought I was going to cum there and then.

On stage, the guy had dropped to his knees, and was now licking the white woman as she stood over him, her legs spread wide, her hands gripping his head like a vice, jamming his tongue deep inside her pussy. I loved that position! It reminded me of the wild times I would have lapping at Dee's clit as she rode my tongue wildly.

Again, the hand on my cock distracted me from the action, as the pressure on the shaft grew to the point where, thankfully, this talented woman was actually preventing me from cumming by squeezing so tight.

On stage, the white woman's body began to convulse. I've watched my fair share of porno movies I my time. Dee and I like nothing better than to fuck like rabbits as we watch XXX films and fantasize that the stars of the movies are actually us. We both like to think we know when performers are faking orgasm, but, I swear I thought this woman was genuinely cumming on stage as the black man licked her. Suddenly without warning the hand on my cock sped up, and the woman behind me started to moan and groan too. It was too much for me, and I started my own climax.

"Fuck it was weird."

I came, the spurts of my love juice spraying all over Mystrygrl's hand inside my trousers. She was relentless, and kept pumping as I came until every last drop was rung from my cock. I was totally spent.

The hand was removed from my pants, and this devil of a woman then did something to make me want to grab her, turn around and fuck her like crazy. She lifted her hand to her mouth behind me and slurped all the cum from her fingers, before loudly swallowing every last drop. It was the most erotic moment I had experienced in ages. Fuck she had me besotted!

"Don't look around, or that clip will be on your wife's door in the morning." she whispered.

I waited a few seconds, then turned to see if I might catch a glimpse as she left. But alas, she had already disappeared. I was tortured once more, yet relieved. I kept trying to convince myself that the game I was playing was not really cheating on Dee, as I had no idea who it was I was cheating with!

I watched the rest of the show, but nothing quite piqued my arousal after Mystrygrl's antics with my penis. I finished my drink and then left the Black Cat and headed home.

That night I fell asleep fantasizing of fucking her. I tried recalling her voice, her smell, but it was useless. All I could remember was the smell of smoke and the noise of the music that had been playing during the strip show.

........to be continued

12