All Comments on 'Throat of the Tiger'

by apple231601

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllabout 6 years ago
Nicley done!

I must commend you for your erotica achievement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful story

I hope that you continue the sexual experiments and adventures of Hanna.

I would love to read of her pushing herself to reach sexual goals that astonish her partners and herself.

SG1737351SG1737351about 6 years ago
Wow

Great story, I hope we find out what other challenges Mike ( and maybe some friends)

has for Hannah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too bad.

It's too bad you only spent about 2 minutes online for the frame of her being Mormon. Very obvious you don't know what you're talking about so it kinda ruins the story since you put it in. As a fan of this sort of story, high standards apply.

A shame. It is a 8/10 without it, but with the failed attempt at the frame it gets 1/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hey Anonymous,

First of all, I appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry my story didn't meet your standards of what you'd like to see in a work featuring LDS characters. All I can say in my own defense is that the person who requested the story didn't leave any special instruction to dwell on it particularly, it wasn't a big part of their kink.

If I may, in a perfectly friendly spirit critique your critique just slightly, I'd like to know more specifics about what you'd like to see in an 8/10 story. Did you need scenes of her at church or a ward? More discussion of her sense of her faith? I suspect you might be unhappy with the speed at which she seemingly abandons her religious training, which I can agree was hasty, but felt necessary in trying to keep a very long short story still in the "short" category.

But I don't know. There's not much I can take away from what you've written other than 'more Mormon framing' which isn't a lot to go on.

If you're shy about posting here, you can still give me feedback anonymously directly, and I'd love to hear from you, I'd honestly appreciate your guidance.

Either way, thanks for commenting.

-V

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome!!!

I want to see the bathroom scene and bath her with his cream. And I think see forgot to measure the circumference one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
beautifully written

Loved it. The scenes are described quite well, especially all the talk inside Hannah's head.

Will wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice work

I don't comment very often, but felt compelled to say that this was your hottest story in a while!

I think it would be a really sexy sequel if there was a character like a younger sister or niece who wanted Hannah to teach her the ways of the Throat of the Tiger. She could help her practice both with dildos and other objects, and also share progressively larger cocks. It would especially be hot if Hannah jerked a guy's huge load all over her younger trainee, or if she grabbed a guys cock and slapped her around with it for being disobedient or arrogant with her training.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 5 years ago
HOLY FUCKKK..!!

What else can I say..!!!

One of the HOTTEST and Most Arousing stories Yet..!!!

PLEASE..!!!! You Gotta Follow-up with at least one, if not several more chapters..!! I can only imagine where your Awesome and Warped mind can take this concept..!!! And I can BARELY wait to see the end result..!!!

Master JIM

leftygoldbergleftygoldbergabout 5 years ago
Great Story!

This is really a great story, one of the best I have ever read on the site, I love it.

Personal favorite parts (besides characters endowments):

Dorky humor, female point of view- made it funny, real and great.

The clothed realization of the size.

The pure lust.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

It's hard to say, since all of your stories are bone fire masterpieces, but I think this might actually be my favorite of all of them, and I really really hope you continue it in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
make this a series

Very good you should continue this would be interesting to see if Michael tries to assert his dominance again later on

TLMorganTLMorganalmost 5 years ago

I agree with everybody that a sequel is needed! She should definitely get fucked by that dick!! Nothing I love and enjoy more then dorky girls with huge tits being fucked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

Best piece of work I've ever read on here hope this goes further. Love the innocence and the level of detail!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible

Probably the best story on this website would love to have it continued.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

World record is like 13.75 inches.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Balderdash. If the author wants to pick a huge dick size then at least stay within the realm of the possible. Erotoc scenes but she is a faithless bitch. Last line sunk any possible respect for her character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous