All Comments on 'Through a Glass Darkly'

by Nils Huim

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
More please

I wonder if they will live together as a couple. I think she wants his cum in her pussy and likely to make a baby.

kekvitiraekekvitiraeabout 6 years ago
Ugh

At first it reads like a play script but without the character's names for the dialogue, then it switches to prose, then back to the bad script format.

Pick one and refine it. As it stands this is unreadable.

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirabout 6 years ago

There's a reason why most of your stories never broke the 4.00 mark.

This is horribly written. Ever heard of quotation marks for dialog?

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Is it a play or story

I thought your story idea is very good. I suggest you use quotations if it is a story, but as a play you need to put the character’s name when they speak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Back to basics please

Is the author trying so set a new standard in writing dialog? It is extremely frustrating trying to adapt and reading the dialog without conventional quotation marks as DB suggested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

If you're going to adapt Bergman you need to work on the dialogue.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Ok start

Waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ok one Word

So DUMB... so I lied it's 2 words

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awful

This ranks down in the bottom 10 WORST/DUMBEST stories ive read on this site. I agree with the other critiques. Nils you suck as a writer. Please go drown yourself? In acid.

Minus 1000 stars

DragonRider55

Robinius1Robinius1about 6 years ago
This Had Possibilities.

Emphasis on the word 'Had'. The description of the sex between them was flat - did they climax? We have to assume they did because you couldn't be bothered to tell us. I nearly missed it altogether. I'm left wondering why you wrote this, it seems pointless.

I found the dash at the beginning of every sentence or paragraph annoying. I guess you saved some quotation marks and commas. Very economical. Very off-putting. If this is your style I don't care for it. I'm not sure if I'll read your next story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous