All Comments on 'Through the Lens'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments
ttom76ttom76over 11 years ago
Nice!

I'd given up on your stories for a while. This one may get me back.

I decided to give it a five even though there were a couple of items that jarred me.

Give me a break about size. Any star like Jason with his problem would do his best to hide it, once word got out his reign would be over.

I did like how you described how easily Connie fell, well done.

I'll let pass how the photographer was supposed to make or break a career. There are way too many excellent ones out there. Your reasoning for why Serena looked the best for Robin was top notch.

Thanks!

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Readable

But nothing exciting. The wife was too dumb and the hero too perfect...

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Constantly giving

The same characters different jobs and the occasional accent doesn't mean you've written anything new.

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023over 11 years ago
Same story, different names

Truth be told, Stangstar has perfected the "Neuvo-wimp" story. Scenario is this: wife places herself in a bad situation, wife is raped or taken advantage of. Husband secretly discovers. Then the husband allows the bad guy to win because he never takes the time to talk with the wife, hear her story, or verify the rape. Inevitably, the husband's lack of care for the wife buries her deeper in trouble--so deeply that she cannot dig her way out. Wife is divorced and disgraced by the physical rape/abuse of a scumbag and the emotional rape of a scumbag husband.

I keep reading because occasionally SS06 tries a different scenario and it soars. Sorry to say that the "Neuvo-wimp" du jour has gotten old and repetitive.

SS06 is a good writer in search of a good plot.

The Cobbler

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

All your stories are the same, just set out different. 1*

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Dumb wife - wonderful husband.

same fantasy as usual. Sorry - but that was boring and predictable. Time to do something original and provide a display case for your obvious writing talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry .....

That was truly boring ....

kelchakelchaover 11 years ago
Tired of Mr. Perfect

Could only score a four as the story went as expected and really lacked emotional punch.

If there is never to be any mercy or compassion for a wife who makes a mistake, why not just have her kill herself. That would please all the goofs here who want a story to pander to their hatred of women. Ever notice that if a guy has wife and another woman at same time the scores are much higher than when a wife has husband and another guy?

Better yet, have her hold her child in her arms and have her say to the child, "No matter what, having you in my life was and is worth any pain." Good that you did not have her on welfare. Kudos to any single parent struggling to support a family. She has character.

Agree with how you see Justin and easy to see who you mean in real life. Do not like what you did with him in the story. A clear picture of him with his tiny dick would be worth an enormous amount of money - especially when blacks are stereotyped as hung like horses. Rather than a gun up the ass, have him run into ex-prisoners who are used to raping white ass. How would he deal with pictures of himself stuffed at both ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sorry jackass

those that think cheaters deserve a second chance are idiots. Whether the man or woman cheats they cant be trusted again they broke their wedding vows which this woman did. She had a baby by another man there is no forgiveness she deserves everything she gets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great As Usual

Another good one. Thanks for taking time to write. Also, screw the ones who thought it was boring, etc. maybe they should try to write one, actually, try writing one every week and see how they do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Boring story,just to weakly done

I am sorry but ss6. Wrote a weak story ,a weak plot,to predictable,to unbelievable. For a worldly man how did he marry such a self centered bitch of a women,and say she is the love of his

life then she goes out to meet her idiol only to let him fuck her, just to unbelievable and then goes after the model and winds up marrying her. Way off ,everyone is entitled to a bad story hope you do better on your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crap

as usual from this author. Glad I only skimmed it, as it was completely linear and predictable. This guy never uses one word if 50 will do.

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

Another great story that had me chuckling all the way through it. Predictable, yes, cliched, yes, but I still enjoyed reading a vintage StangStar story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
zzzzzzzzzzz

time to try a different genre i think stang, we all pretty much knew how it would go even before we read it, tis horse has been well and truly milked.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Another one from the Master

Not your best but up there with the others! For a writer with only 5 stories under a 4 star rating in your entire library I wouldn't worry about any of the Neggies

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
one of the few writers here with some sense of realistic

yeah some women are as dumb as the wife in this story

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959over 11 years ago
A nit to pick about many Loving Wives stories

"His huge hulking body guards were following us at a discrete distance." WRONG!!

Especially in LW stories, where discretion is often mentioned, it's important to get the spelling right. There are two homonyms. One is "discreet," meaning honoring boundaries and being reluctant to spread gossip. The other is "discrete," meaning things that are identifiably separated in distinguishable groups.

StangStar06 is a very good author and his stories suffer from very few editing errors, so I hate to uswe one of his stories to make this pedantic point. My only justifications are: 1) he's more likely than most to make changes; and 2) the large readership of his stories and the attendant comments make the message more likely to get out to other authors and editors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I hope you enjoy the lighter tone.

what the fuck do you mean ? over the past couple of month you completly lost everything light and fun in your stories at all.

what is fun to look at a destroyed marriage with a wife as dumb as a nail and a husband as filthy as vomit, and not one erotic or funny scene ?????

get a grip you have a good writing style for sure but that's about it. your plots are neither fun nor erotic. as good as you started out it seems it got to your head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Listen author - you are not brand LW.

Please stop spamming up Literotica with your shit. Try a different genre or fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Upgrade

He only wasted two years with that ditz and then got the upgrade of a lifetime. Good stuff.

dbdukedbdukeover 11 years ago
Another Good One

One more for my library & will be waiting for your next adventure. Thanks for the little get away in my day.

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
Geez

"Anonymous" sure got out of the wrong side of the bed today, eh?

Cobbler, did we read the same story? Being star struck is not being given a date rape drug, it is simply being stupid and immature. Making up a free pass in the relationship that is only agreed to by one half of the relationship isn't a reason for unconditional forgiveness either. Your rationale against SS06 doesn't make sense here nor in the majority of his stories so I fail to see how it is a pattern. Pretty lame and petty in my opinion.

I have noticed a pattern lately of completely self centered women in your recent stories. Simply makes sense though. That personality flaw is needed for the type of relationship problems that make for this type of story. I thought the mood set up by trying to describe celebrity was what SS06 was making light/fun of. The relationship problems was simply his vehicle of choice with to show it. I guess as you sit in the middle of the reconcile for the sake of "love" (which in my opinion cheaters have no real clue about) and the BTB group where death and/or torture is simply the beginning (frankly those become more and more boring and unbelievable) you will continue to get mixed reviews. I happen to like retribution for cheating but moving on and living a good life is the best and most satisfying revenge 99% of the time. I don't always agree with your plots or decisions but I do look forward to your work. Thanks

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 11 years ago
Every story seems the same.

Husband loves wife to distracttion. But one wonders why. The wife has thick legs and either a small bust or a big one that sags and she's a bit stupid and completely self centered. She cheats. Often just once. She regrets it and now she loves her husband to distraction. Husband, who supposedly worships his wife, won't forgive her mistake and divorces her. He maries a super model wating in the wings that worships the ground he walks on. Wife ends up wating tables and crying.

Sometimes it varies a bit, but that's basically the story the author writes over and over. I'd like a little more variety.

pumpop201pumpop201over 11 years ago
Good story

Anonymous must have read s different story. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I am rapidly becoming a big fan of yours.

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
J1M

To Johnny1M and others, where is your contribution?

duncmiesterduncmiesterover 11 years ago
yea baby

Thanx again for another SS06 spinoff. This one not as good as others but there has only been a few that I put down before I finish. The 5-8 pagers are good time readers for me, even though I've read a few of your longer reads. Your one of my favs, keep it goin,yee haa

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
DREAM ON LITTLE QUEENIE

until the truth shatters your fantasy. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it

Your critics can go suck monkey balls. Your formula is tried and true. The world is full of dumb sluts who should be treated the same way. There are certain assholes who you can depend on to say something fucked up. However, they haven't written a damned thing. I wish they would so I could piss on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Right on

I have met a few stupid bitches that fucked up their lives by cheating on good men. They are not too bright, and/or they were not raised very well. Morally speaking the the outcome is clear, tie the cheaters to a post and stone her to death. If you don't believe in God and his laws as so many stupid people do not nowadays you are left with science. That means life is all about survival, and the survival of your genetic legacy. A unfaithful wife is a threat to both aspects of your survival. If you cannot trust her sexual fidelity how can you trust her with your money and well being? If she has another man's child your resources are being wasted there as well. Not to leave the interloper out of it, what kind of lowlife fucks up a couples life doing emotional, physical and financial harm just for sex? Like I said tie them to a post and stone them out of existence. We don't need them here.

syd_the_cynicsyd_the_cynicover 11 years ago
Wow ss06

You really dug out the brain dead tossers this time. Sadly this wasn't your best but you are one of the very few authors who are producing worthwhile stories in LW at the moment. May I suggest that you cut down the frequency of your submissions a little or you'll risk mass producing poor tales. As for the brain dead critics - put up or shut up. (or if you must criticise make constructive remarks rather than flame the author)

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Pants fall down

Sorry...any woman who even considers screwing a guy whose pants are perpetually falling down deserves to end up crying into a wipe-up rag in a diner! The rest is irrelevant. Ask me how I REALLY feel!

Pity about the kid! Hope he or she doesn't grow up with a Canadian accent-ai!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This was dumb and stupid.

And I DO consider the above comment to be constructive.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 11 years ago
If He Really Loved Her

That one stupid mistake would get some serious punishment, but not armegeddon. This story follows your regular formula of zero tolerance, but it makes about as much sense as the schools expelling a teen girl for having a midol in her pocketbook. Especially in this story. This wife was your typical airhead with a basically good heart. Therein lies the problem. I go from siding with the husband to getting uncomfortable with his way too aggressive revenge to finally siding with the wife. Robin might have had the happy ending with all the money and the beautry queen, but he was still a schmuck.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 11 years ago
Not this one...

I've enjoyed several of your stories, but this one really doesn't compare well at all. Realistic characters make a huge difference...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not Your Usual - BUT...

You write well, we ALL enjoy your imagination, your vision and presentation so - write every week, Thursday mornings are usually a treat.

You never fail to put our minds in the story, relate to the players in the first sense and visualize our actually being there - or - the fly on the wall...All Good!

Thanks!!!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
LOL LOL LOL, is this story anymore realistic than......I don't know

his wife getting gangbanged by half an army unit and the husband finding that "HOT" but a guy wanting a loving "FAITHFULL" wife is not "REALISTIC". What a world, what a world. 5 stars bud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i

Good story I like ur short stories more than then longer ones

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the truth!!!!!!!

The author and pencil dick are really the same person. Plus the shooter must have written this ?story.

michs28michs28over 11 years ago
Good story

As is usually the case I enjoyed the story, keep writing and I will keep reading! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Maybe you have just been drinking?

When you keep confusing the names, no amount of fancy Mustangs mixed in will fix that. So the mess was a mess before it even got to the "burn the bitch" part of the tale.

Lack of any real development didn't help, so we get 5 dreary pages of close to unemotional drivel.

All writers slip from time to time, no problems with that. But you couldn't possibly have reread this thing and still posted it.

At least you spelled well.

You do sometimes show talent, but remember quality beats volume every time. Try rereading and thinking instead of pumping out 5 page garbage and trying to call that a "short" story.

adifrankadifrankover 11 years ago
Like but short

I liked this story but it has potential go longer,you left many loose ends.You didn't told Rob's side of tale during and after the divorce from his side and didn't explored any of the other character.Anyways kudos...

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
Hamsker the Hamster

hey, it was a fun read while I sat immobilized by a broken leg... not sure I would have spent the time if I had other things to do... now, I am gonna watch Paladin episodes on utube

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

A new story from StangStar06 and DQS1 on the same day? I just about leap with glee when I saw that. My wife thought I went crazy when she came into the room and saw me dancing. Having said all that, I loved this. A true pleasure to read. Well crafted and fast paced. A thrill to read. She got exactly what she deserved, but I was utterly surprised at how quickly the husband dismissed his wife. It is hard to feel any depth of emotional attachment for a two year relationship.

My favorite line:

"The vodka seemed to make me understand Russians better." Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Haven't I read this one before?

Oh, wait, all your stories are the same. There has been the odd great one but the repetition and same stupid female character is really dull. You are an entertaining writer but the entertainment dies by the inevitable, duplicate ending. At least you don't give into your darkest Cuck fetishes like DQS and his fans. I hear they get group rates at BDSM dungeons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Your last couple stories have been either lacking or just plain weird. Finally, a true, genuine StangStar story. Great job.

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 11 years ago
Point of Concern: - Good But Boring

I'll state that if I was not familair with your existing body of work I'd be satisfied with this story but as has been said by others you are becoming slightly repetetive and predictable.

At present the variety seems to be how does hubby find out wife is cheating with a bit of revenge thrown in.

How about not having the wife cheat for once? How about an alternative explanation for her strange behavior i.e spy for foreign country inciting an emotional what do I do about treason, Assasin for hire or just plain I am a serial killer who likes killing people and this is what I am doing?

Maybe - done partly once - Blackmail or out threats against life. this way no plain revenge just rebuilding faith and love to work together in overcoming adversity as wife/ husbands reasons for actions were understandable and acceptable to a percentage of the population.

Just something to send us off on a different track that we do not expect.

I like your writing and Thursday is missing something when you don't write so please continue please just try and grow as an author.

MM13

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another good story by this author

A definite mark of maturity is the ability to see the consequences for one's actions and hopefully the long term consequences also. In this story Connie was very immature for her age first relying on a ancient agreement for a get out of jail card which is never a good idea. Secondly, to get carried away in the moment and have sex with Jason. Later she realizes how short he is (didn't she know that when he stood in front of her and touched her breast ? Plus, she was amazed after the fact that he had such a small cock, she didn't know that before he penetrated her ? Imagine a man below 5' with a small cock who would have thunk it ? Connie goes to a party that her husband frequents for business and there are many of his friends there and she decides to have extramarital sex at the pary and of course it would never get back to her husband---how funcking stupid was that ?

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 11 years ago
Typical and Not Very Exciting

Stang, this story makes it seem like you are in a rut. Same plot, different characters.

Husband & wife are very much in love, wife cheats, hubby divorces wife, wife ends up very poor with a shitty job. Sometimes there's a pregnancy--not hubby's fault, or revenge, or both added in. Why does it seem it's almost always the wife who cheats? Why is the wife usually somewhat uneducated and definitely untalented/underqualified? Connie was starstruck, which made her stupid, which she kind of was to begin with.

All in all, the story seemed very shallow and underdeveloped. You have done MUCH better.

DMarshalDMarshalover 11 years ago
Because...

It was Jason's baby she would not be poor even though he was killed. The press and publicity around the baby would have had her and the baby on every talk show, and news site known. Plus she could have sold the pictures and told her story and live comfortably ever after. I'm not getting on your case, it's just the OCD kicking in. Good story as usual.

ValerionValerionover 11 years ago
Well...

Stang, I love your stories man but this one seemed a little rushed to me. There really wasn't enough character development. Aside from that, it wasn't too bad. I gave it a 4 but I feel like it could have been a 5 with more added.

MinigalesMinigalesover 11 years ago
Still Depending on Moron Wives

Your stories still show that roughly half the women are morons. That is not realistic. Maybe half of the women is silly but not with sub 70 IQ's.

I think that's the most important thing your otherwise very good stories suffer from.

MinigalesMinigalesover 11 years ago
One More Thing

So Connie was not good looking as we learned when he took a picture of her before knowing who she was. She also was stupid, bordering on moron, and had no good personality. Still he loved her so much. Did he love her for how much she spent on clothes? ;)

dab10dab10over 11 years ago
and i thought all the haters stopped at my stories

now i know why you told me that the haters get around. this anonymous person wrote a few good stories in the 1800's but now just wants to bash everyone

i enjoyed this one the people that didn't oh well

i say good job

Dab10

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Condolences, Triple S

I know I haven't read all of your stories, but this is undoubtedly the worst thing you have written that I have read. Better luck this week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This one was a lot of fun

Sometimes your stories don't appeal to me, but this one had me laughing. Thanks for all your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
CCTX

Why did you have to pick Corpus Christi? And for the record no one there has a 'Texan accent'.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
One of the few times might see cutting some slcak -

Connie was star struck and failed to even know what was happening and failed to react properly - selfish yes but not the same malicious bitch so many are and would almost certainly not have repeated to stupid behavior.

Does that mean she was right - of course not - but she was one of the few who would not have been so likely to cheat again of course the wimp dick got her pregnant which is much more of a deal breaker - but he had already hung her. This one made me think a bit from the stupid wife's side than normal - but that is not enough of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
well done, but oh so sad

Well done sad, sad tale. she really messed up, but did she really deserve all that grief and missfortune? sad tale but THANK YOU

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
Karma

can be such a bitch.

empiricalempiricalabout 11 years ago
I'm still laughing

"That's assault," he whined.

"No it wasn't," I said. "That was therapy. If you look in any medical journal they tell you that the way to treat people who are suffering from shock or are behaving irrationally"...........

Absolute pure magic. 5* just for that alone and thanks for the great read.

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 11 years ago
Being a professional photographer since the age of 18...

My problem with this story was its insulting characterization of my profession. Please SS06, if you ever write about a photographer or photography again, ask me any questions you wish to make it more true to life, I will be happy to correct any misinformation you have of the industry. Your description of what this man did for a living was so unbelievable you could have said he was a martian who took pictures on Saturn and it would have been just as close to the truth as your own portrayal of what a photographer does for a living.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
cmon this poor Connie was sweet and innocent and as smart as a bag of rocks.

This story was extremely well written but I had so much empathy for Connie that I couldn't digest the poor results. Connie definitely deserved a break. She was sweet and innocent and practically raped. She was guilty of being stupid bit not cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
screwed up

She may have nor been as scewed up as females in you stories but hanging on to a

'free pass" based on a long past agreement then following thru on it certainly placed her up among the worst of them. I liked Serenan's character as she carried it out with dignity and carrying, something not often seen in her chosen field.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Torn

I'm somewhat torn.

Yes, she shouldn't have cheated, silly "agreement" or no, and Serena's comment about Rob not using the "agreement" to fuck Eva Mendes should have been a wake up call, and certainly the unthinking way she did it was laughable.

But they DID have that agreement, and silly and old as it was should have bought her SOME consideration, for the sake of the kid if nothing else. Maybe a one-time payment of a couple hundred thousand rather than just $25,000 would be appropriate.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
pretty dark

and quite depressing

how about some humour and a smile?

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
HERO WORSHIP

turns into Zero Reality. TK U MLJ LV NV

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
*****

I vehemently disagree with KarenE. The stupid bitch (in the story) shouldn't have received shit. I cannot understand these broads that go ga-ga over a celebrity and expect everything to go well if they screw said celebrity and get caught. As to the story -- kudos, SS6. Well written. Cheers!

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 9 years ago
@KarenE

Sorry but on this one I agree ad disagree with you. No she didn't deserve another dime but he could have been a little sensitive to her position at the time. That being said she did not deserve more from him. I've seen single mother's that killed themselves to provide for a child. But she should have had the presence of mind to go for a morning after pill. On another hand to just throw her away like that without even talking to her he could not have loved her all that much to begin with.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
I don't know... here's my problem with this story...

It's like you started it and knew what you wanted from it... but then realized you had a deadline of first thing in the morning and just RUSHED through most of it.

And here's another fault I have with it... I know people I can see from behind and recognize or see walking at a distance too far to notice features but I recognize them from the way they move... He's been married to her for at least two years... and his CAREER involves visualization... and yet he only recognizes her when he sees her from profile...? He didn't recognize her from just her legs...? I think not.

I guess I also get disappointed when you use your stereotypical apparently "Too stupid to live" wives... it would be nice to have one DO something stupid without actually BEING stupid...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A little too raw at the end

Rob was a bit too tough on her and her getting pregnant from a tiny dick that hardly penetrated is a bit much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story

All it takes is a little prick from a little dick and she's up the warzoo! Anyway it's only fiction! But close to the truth! Love you all! Bye. Greg. Oh 10 stars = 100 %. Bye.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Entertaining enough.

I know she deserved divorce but still felt bad for her.

Pretty catastrophic stupidity on her part. Not having protection was almost worse than cheating on the stupidity scale.

I really felt sorry for the kid. Not the kids fault to have to struggle.

I wish Rob would have helped her a little. Still entertaining and that is what I'm reading for.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 7 years ago
She used that b.s. 'agreement'....

as an excuse to justify voiding the sacred agreement of fidelity and got what she deserved.... cold justice.

Don't get why they arrested the guy who shot Jason when all he did was perform a community service.

Feel sorry for her new born but life's a bitch... as the slut finally learned.

I read some of the comments by bleeding heart candy asses that Ron should have helped her out and, to them, I say, Get your heads out of your asses and take a look at how the real world works. She's on her own because of what she did and so is he. As a result of her betrayal of their sacred vows, Ron didn't and doesn't owe her diddle-e-shit. He's not the Community Chest, Social Services or the Welfare Dept. He doesn't even have to refer to to them, though I'm sure he would, for the sake of her kid. If it was me, I MIGHT give her bus fare to Social Services.

I gave this one 5 stars. For a change, I saw that the lead character wasn't written as a wimp or convinced to consider the acceptance of being cuckolded.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Meh

Not too many characters to relate to here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid sad

Yes Connie was a pain at the start of the story. Then she talked about the agreement she had with her husband about Eva and Jason. I've read in stories where similar agreements have been made and were reluctantly agreed upon and not some chicken shit "I didn't mean it!" you allowed a supposed man of his word to turn into the Jason Hamsker.

Not only did you fail on the Rob character you made Connie and her Lawyer even stupider after Jason was killed he being a rich entertainer must have had money for his heirs. According to you he was DEAD so he couldn't argue against the DNA. The estate would have to account for the money spent and the child would get something. The dead guy may have had debts but, he sold records there should be royalties from records sold played and commercials or movie sales. Or did his recordings get sucked into a black hole. Even Evis and James Brown had debits at the time of their death but, they are making more money dead then they made when they were alive. This story might have been a good idea but, you left too many holes. Rob vs Connie I didn't care about either of them but, her treatment was over the top in a negative way which was too bad. She may have been better off without someone like Rob who with the "I didn't really mean what I said" as a excuse to dump Connie for Serena was poor at best. One other thing "Show Me a beautiful woman and I'm sure you can find someone who's tired of her shit". Serena was no ball of fun either from your description of her so what if she was a virgin. A Bitch is a Bitch virgin or a over protective wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
unballenced unpleasant story

It seems to be an excuse to dole out misery. A small segment of the story about her betrayal and a whole lot of how miserable she was.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
SOMETIMES HAVING THE WHOLD WORLD IS NOT SUFFICIENT

but beg for more and see what occurs/ TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too Many Naysayers

This is my second read of this story and it is still one of my favorites by SS06. The wife had it all, she had a fucking bird's nest on the ground, as the saying goes, and she threw it away, trashed her marriage for a stupid fantasy over some adolescent

punk little shit of a would-be celebrity. The bitch is worthy of no sympathy at all, at least in my opinion. And if the guy found some fabulous looking woman to take the

bitch's place, good for him. Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What A Piece Of Shit!!!!!!!!!!!

To start with Robin obviously couldn't wait to get out of his marriage. I figure he was already having an affair with Serena. He sure didn't have any love for his wife! Robin in my opinion was the asshole in this story and what made me laugh.....was the whole story Stang makes out like he is a great guy. Just how do you figure that Stang? To not even talk to your wife once...he must have been just heart broken the poor little asshole. When you think about it he more than likely setup the whole thing. He gets Serena to introduce his wife who he knows is star struck with Hamkser and he knows what Hamkser is like...voila' not hard to put 2 and 2 together! I gave it a 1 because there isn't a 0.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story - insane response

As much as I enjoyed the story, the real buzz came from reading some of the truly lunatic responses from the more microcephalic Literotica readership.

Someone dares to suggest that Robin didn't behave as well as he should by refusing to have any contact whatsoever with the woman he claimed to love after her brief sexual encounter with her hero (a perfectly valid point in my humble opinion) and is met by a torrent of abuse from the next commentator, whose response leaves any semblance of sanity in its wake as he wishes all manner of physical and emotional horror on the heretical bastard (and anyone else it would appear) who doesn't share his particular brand of fanatical misogyny.

I must be growing naive in my old age because I thought that Literotica was a place to read and critique a wide variety of stories, rather than a forum for bigots, morons and lunatics to vent their rage at anyone and anything that doesn't conformed to their seriously fucked up sense of justice and morality.

Silly me.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lol To some people being starstruck is an excuse to fuck around.

I was angry , I was upset, insert reason for fucking outside marriage here.

There was no need to talk the deal had irrefutably been broken, the decision made talking would be unnecessary noise..

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
HIP HOP AND RAPPERS

with their life style.... forget on how to be human, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ya Gotta love

a happy and just ending

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Nice

I know the bitch is suffering, but the bastard she chose REALLY got burned!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Responding to comment by Anonymous (Silly me in LA) on 03/28/18

I got a buzz from reading your line: “the real buzz came from reading some of the truly lunatic responses from the more microcephalic Literotica readership.” It cracked me up in Rochester, NY. (and yup, we’re infected with wasteful Democrat Socialist spending, too. Our just re-elected nitwit female mayor's first name is "Lovely". What's that tell you? You guess it. We're doomed.)

Had to give the story 4 stars. The punch line was anticlimactic because it was obvious long before we got to it.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Another good SS06 story with a moronic, slutty, shrew of a wife getting her just desserts.

The comments moaning about Rob being too unforgiving made me laugh. Stangstar explains exactly why Rob took such a hard stance with Connie when she cheated on him:

"I never did get lunch."

I bet Connie is regretting not making her husband that sandwich now...

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
That was very good.

That was a sad story, but good and well told. There was a lot of immaturity in those characters.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Good story

Payback is a bitch you dumb bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Felt bad for Connie. She was played.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Cheating whore got what she deserved!

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

5 for you. This is probably one of the best Burn The Bitch (BTB) stories to date. You have raised the bar to the absolute highest level of all the thousands of BTB stories. How any these BTB stories ever ending up in the 'LOVING WIVES' category is beyond comprehension. There is absolutely nothing loving in any of them - only hate, revenge and tragedy. I believe the the BTB stories should be in their own category.

However, the February BTB (sports jock goes down inflames) story and all of it's re-writes or endings are a close second.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

It's decent, but lacks the humour that your better stories possess.+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome, sick of reading stories where all is forgiven and they get back together and live happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 Stars on this story . One of my Favorites

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you can still feel sorry for stupid people.....

bill

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Well written from a great author. But sad for me. Connie was just a stupid woman, who was played, she really didn't deserve that..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck off. They each picked one person they had an automatic pass to fuck. He did nothing to "terminate" their permission/agreement, and knew very well of his wife's selection and infatuation.

If he didn't do anything to cancel their agreement, and if he had been a man instead of a faggot pussy photographer, he would have stopped wifey from going into the private room with the star.

His failure to both inform and to act absolves her of any liability for her actions. You can't make an agreement and then walk away if it goes against you.

What a kunt he was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Haha, Anon. You serious? When has a stupid juvenile "pass" rate above marriage vows? Even swingers have to keep their affairs a secret because OTHER people can legally accuse them for adultery (violation of marriage vows). What are you? A twelve year old kindergartener? Haha!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous