THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd started to go through my mental history on Jaquan's lawn from the discovery of Yoli's betrayal to Rashida and a certain baby mamma brawling openly in front of the entire neighborhood. My heart started thumping wildly as I imagined Yoli standing at the edge of the lawn, watching.

Takisha's silver Subaru Forester pulled up quietly in front of Jaquan's house in the middle of the residential street.

The window was down on the passenger side giving me a view of her silhouette. She was obviously glaring at me from behind the wheel probably expecting me to approach her vehicle. I didn't move preferring my seat on the lawn enjoying the soothing night breeze as some easy listening music flowed from her car radio.

I sat there lightly shaking my right foot to the tunes just staring back at Takisha with a wistful expression.

She put the car in park getting out slamming the door stomping towards me in a white short sleeved sleep shirt and a pair of white Reebok Royals. My eyes followed her long slender yet shapely legs until my gaze rested on her sneakers at my immediate left side.

"I'm here."

"Yeah."

"So, what do you want?"

"Where's my cousin?" I asked without emotion caring nothing for the actual answer as the smell of her flowery body wash filled my nostrils intermingled with the night breeze.

"Did you fuck Sydney?" Takisha asked tersely.

"Are you fucking my cousin?" I countered looking in the opposite direction towards the other side of the block at my parked vehicle.

"Yeah, I'm sleeping with him."

I glanced up at her face finding a bit of makeup there. Takisha was wearing a silken white head wrap with her natural hair rising from the top. She looked intense; arms folded tightly across her chest.

"There's your answer." I winked, then looked away with a serene smirk on my face.

Takisha stalked off arms still tightly wrapped about her person as if she were desperately trying to hold something inside. She made it to the curb planting one sneaker into the street before she stormed back giving me a really hard soccer kick to the left bicep.

When I didn't react, she laid in two more arms still wrapped around her chest.

"You were with him first." I reminded getting an angry groan as she retreated back a few steps then turned facing me.

"I should kick you in the mouth."

"Did I lie about anything Takisha?"

"You're trying to turn this back on me like I'm in the wrong, but you're the bad guy here. Wanna act like you didn't wanna be with me, but you fucked me so hard. You ain't gonna make me take the blame because you don't know how to communicate. You've been fucking that black cow on the regular and I KNOW YOU FUCKED Sydney nigga."

"Takisha."

"Shut up asshole; you're nothing but a negging textbook narcissist who's looking for a piece of ass tonight."

"Tell me more."

"HUH?!" I never wavered staring right into her eyes.

"Tell me more; I'm interested."

"Are you fucking with me again?" Her foot was tapping the ground within reach should she decide to launch one of her overly long legs into my mush.

"No, I just thought you made an interesting point. We really haven't talked all that much other than making each other's acquaintances when I found you with Jaquan that day. Honestly, I wish I'd never come in so that we'd never met Takisha."

"Oh, you regret it now?"

"Well, I haven't been exactly fair." Her expression changed as she dropped her arms to her sides conflicted.

"Understatement of the year."

"Tell me about it." I agreed.

Takisha launched a kick hitting me in the right shoulder. She'd tried for my chin, but I was quick enough to avoid a dental appointment. She paced around the lawn in front of me in a tight circle then abruptly stopped folding her arms again, pensive.

"Why're you acting normal?"

"What do you mean? This is how I always act Takisha; I've got nothing to hide."

"Then tell me your name."

"All things considered; I think maybe you should run as far away as you can."

"Why?"

"Well, I guess maybe, you should get on with your life and forget about everything that happened between us. I'm sorry for acting like a jerk that day in the backyard, but we didn't have anything going on beforehand other than a hookup. You're with Jaquan now, and I'm stepping back and doing my own thing, like you. It's for the best I think."

"If there's nothing between us; why are you talking to me like we're breaking up?"

"I don't know girl, can't explain it actually; but I'm sorry for doing whatever I've done to make you so angry and I'm not asking for your forgiveness. Takisha, you should run along because I can't hold it in much longer."

"Hold what in much longer?"

"I wanna ravish you."

There was a long uncomfortable silence between us as I began thinking of the only alternative hookup I could call at this time in the morning. There was no doubt Zoya would be more than willing to come out and clean my pipes.

"Fuck you." Takisha snarled full of ice.

Instead of leaving, Takisha stepped over my lower half model length legs apart glaring at my face like I was the biggest piece of shit she'd ever seen. Takisha did a standing squat planting her tight rounded butt right in my lap. The sleep shirt rode up a little giving me a view of some tiny white satiny panties with a little pink bow in the front.

Long and lean, Takisha was able to rest her elbows on top of her knees face level with mine. She dangled her car keys in front of my face.

I took her car keys and led her to the backseat of her Forester.

Takisha seemed to be on autopilot allowing me to get behind the wheel and drive a few feet forward up the block using a vacant driveway to turn around and speed down Jaquan's street.

We hit the angled street tooling down it until I noticed the closed neighborhood convenience store to my left side and this narrow adjacent alley bordered by the backs of homes in a cramped situation.

I made a sharp left driving a few feet into the alley pulling into the small enclosed parking space used exclusively by the Sikh owner of the store. There were only two spaces there with a large humming generator right in front of us.

I pulled in leaving the car in park glancing into the rear view mirror.

Takisha was perched on her backseat in the process of removing her head wrap shaking out her lush mane. She looked equal parts apprehensive and engaging as I got into the backseat with her.

We sat there, her kneeling on the seat beside me sort of hunched over because of her height as things got awkward quick. I glanced out the back window looking at the back of the nearest house while she easily squeezed between the front seats hitting the lock on her driver's side door sealing the car. Takisha slowly resumed her seat beside me picking at her hair.

"Uhm, I just wanted something easy to manage. You like it?"

"Yeah it looks nice, cute." She was half turned in my direction with her arm resting on top of the backseat behind my head.

Takisha dipped in giving me a quick peck on the lips, then impulsively shoved her tongue into my mouth with a sustained moan.

I turned into her cupping a tit through the thin material of her sleep shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath and my fingers found a really hard nipple. Takisha wetly broke the kiss watching my hand squeezing and caressing her boob. Her palm was already covering my crotch giving it light squeezes as if she were gauging my level of interest in her.

Takisha slid off the edge of the seat behind the passenger seat.

"We're just having a good time; okay? We don't have to talk about anything, just be with each other."

"Is that what you want?"

"I think it's what I want tonight although I can't promise anything tomorrow."

On her knees as she were, Takisha's face was nearly level with my own. She got out of her sleep shirt exposing her breasts which were topped with puffy semi-inverted nipples. Takisha was so horny, the areolas surrounding her nipples were wrinkled.

Her nips were flushed and swollen to the ninth degree.

She climbed into a sitting position in my lap facing her side of the backseat window. Takisha was already starting to perspire a little which made the flowery smell of her body wash intermingle with the rising humidity in the car. Perhaps adapting to me a little after hooking up two times, she'd left her panties in place.

It looked like she'd picked out a pair of undies a size and a half smaller than her actual size. I played with the little pink bow on the front intending to untie it, but found it was a solitary piece as she came in making out wholeheartedly.

Takisha tugged at my pointer finger directing it to her covered mound until my hand hid it from view. I began rubbing her crease using my middle fingers as she moaned and began kissing me passionately again. She reacted visually as her abdomen involuntarily undulated. Her runway legs were drawn up with her feet planted flat on her backseat.

That tight round spoon shaped butt rolled in my lap as I massaged and squeezed her monkey to distraction.

Her lower lips were already damp, but she was wetter in moments as my other hand groped and pinched her left boob rolling the nipple. Takisha was surprisingly just going with the flow letting me do what I wanted with her. Her right hand rose up cradling the side of my face as we made out like lost lovers reuniting.

The street lights outside played on her eyes making the pupils slightly reflective in a feline way. Her tongue was swirling about in my mouth, our kissing only interrupted when Takisha broke the connection tilting her head to the side so that I could get at her neck.

I hungrily put several hickeys on her neck frenetically teasing her clit and slit with my right hand until her head dipped backward like it would fall from her shoulders. There was no surprise when she went in on my neck nipping and sucking digging her teeth into the sensitive flesh making my cock as solid as a steel bar.

Humorously enough we had an unintentionally funny theme song in a retro tune called "Master Baby" by vintage rap group UTFO. flowing lightly from her speakers.

It was, oddly appropriate as Takisha arched her lower back spreading her legs as wide as the spacious backseat of her ride would allow. Her pretty face was catching the orangish hue of the overhead streetlight while I had a greedy handful consisting of her cunt gripped with authority, ownership.

A single finger slid underneath the satiny material, but not without considerable effort with respect to the skintight nature of her panties. My digit slipped inside her folds earning a yawning sort yowl from Takisha. I withdrew it finding her oily essence running off of it.

She whacked her long lean legs around my wrist like some sort of spring loaded trap but it became apparent Takisha was trying to remove her tiny panties. I pinched the elastic waistband helping her draw them along her thighs as she expertly brought her knees upward with a grace only a trained dancer could accomplish.

I liked her body with its subtle definition and suppleness in the right areas. Despite being thin, she had what could only be termed a covert hourglass shape just barely perceptible because of her size. The true definition of slim thick.

Takisha waited patiently with her knees drawn up until I'd removed her shoes and the little ankle socks underneath making her nude as the day she was born.

Unexpectedly, she got down in the space behind the passenger seat again pulling on my pajama bottoms followed by my flip flops until they were free of my body tossed on the front seat. It was amazing how Takisha was able to fit behind that seat with no problem.

She wasn't done either grabbing my right leg pushing it up until the foot was planted flat on her backseat.

My entire endowment was suddenly buried in her gullet to the hilt while her hands framed my balls. This woman truly had no gag reflex to speak of as demonstrated during our second hookup.

The first time she'd blown me, I'd caught her off guard with my technique making her cough and retch a bit, but now Takisha was infinitely aware of me on a sexual level and appeared out to make even more of an impression than the last time we hooked up.

"WHAAAAT?!! WHUT?!! WHUT WHUT WHUT?!! AW SHIT I'M DEAD!! I'M FUCKING DEAD GIRL!!" I don't know how she did it, but Takisha managed to seize up around me beyond the intense suction some of my partners employed in the past.

This for all intents and purposes this woman managed to simulate a vacuum sealed experience around my cock getting tighter with every passing second. The framed positioning of her hands around my endowment mimicking the Merkel Diamond became clear as she closed all ten fingers just under my sack.

Without breaking the seal whatsoever, Takisha began to give me this mind altering neck that had me talking in tongues.

"BAY BEE!! BAY BEE!! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO MERC ME!! AW!! AW BAY BEE!! TAH KESH AAH!! BAY BEE PLEASE!!!"

My inner thighs tightened up so hard, tears were streaming down my face. It felt scintillating ejaculating several pulsing ropes of jizz straight into her belly, but Takisha wasn't done by a long shot.

That vacuum sealed suction continued along with her impassioned neck and swivel of the head gulping down my spunk unabated. I could literally feel her swallowing on my shaft earning a renewed hardness just as sexually dense.

Takisha was an elite head queen mashing her face down into my crotch with her lips touching my pubes.

"OH SHIT!! AAAAHHH!!! AAAHHH!! TAH KESH SHA!! TAH KEESH SHA!! BAY BEE!! BAY BEE!! AW!! AW!! SHIT!!"

Jaquan's "girlfriend" was getting it up outta me with some serious skill that had me drenched in perspiration as she drug her lips along my shaft to the midway point holding there. Her left hand started stroking the exposed portion of my shaft with three fingers exclusively while evilly pinching my balls hard with her right fist.

I was sexually made.

"WAIT!! WAIT GIRL!! TAH!! HEY I'M GONNA!! TAH KEESH SHA!! GIRL!! BAY BEE!! BAY WAIT!! IT'S CUMMING OUT!"

My pelvis was tingling, vibrating like I hadn't experienced in a while. I was shooting again with just as much spent vigor filling her mouth with my cum as she kept sucking with impassioned fervor. These sensual jolts of lightning sparked and crackled across my person making me arch off the seat towards her mouth.

Takisha flattened her palm against my abdomen controlling my involuntary contortions as she swallowed me whole again. I was about to literally scream when she suddenly drew back leaving just the tip of my cock in her mouth.

"OH SHIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!! THAT FEELS!!! AW SHIT!! MISS!! MISS!! YOU ARE!! DOING THE MOST!! AW!!!"

It felt like she was trying to suck the crown of my cock off continually swirling her tongue tickling the slit there.

"Oh, I'm doing the most; is that right?" Takisha broke the seal pleased with herself.

Her face was sensually flushed with this self-assured smile I hadn't seen since right before the first time we hooked up.

Takisha dipped down going after my balls suckling them sloppily with my shaft draped across her face even lapping at my taint. Part of me was scared she might try to rim me, but she swallowed up my shaft instead with a looser approach letting my endowment rest on the flat of her tongue.

This seemed more designed for the audible effect than anything else as I lovingly rubbed her head. Takisha made eye contact vacuum sucking on the crown alone. We stared at one another as she made love to my cock with her mouth relenting when it was fully hard again.

She raised the hem of my t-shirt racking her fingers across my abdomen before licking a slimy trail up to my right nipple sucking really hard on it. My member was bobbing in anticipation as she pinched and flicked her pointer finger on my left nipple before nipping it with her teeth.

Takisha applied both hands to my nipples playing with them pinching and twisting leaving me so hot and bothered I could barely cup a breast. Her lips suckled my throat hard enough to leave a love bite there as well. Somehow my t-shirt ended up in her hands before I even realized it.

Next my left ear was taken between her teeth for light nibbling followed by some intense sucking as my hands found the smooth rounded halves of her tight buns spreading them wide.

Her long slightly wiry figure made things interesting as Takisha mounted me so wet that I slid inside her slick dewy canal. Her version of cowgirl was more about athleticism and her innate limberness as she spread her legs wide apart bent at the knees impaling herself fully.

"Now I've got you baby." She whispered in my ear wrapping her arms around my neck as we started to make out.

Her tight little buns were like dual stress balls in my hands with an addictive quality that made me squeeze, pinch and slap to my heart's delight eventually digging my nails into them. She was basically doing a modified version of a cheerleader's split on her backseat stuffed full of meat. Her hips were rolling about sort of guided by my greedy fingers, but it soon became apparent that Takisha was doing her own thing.

My length was being taken on a ride in her roiling snatch. She wasn't just popping her hips but doing this swiveling motion. That bubble was in overdrive.

Her movements were so frenetic, I was obliged to reach up handling the back of her neck while squeezing her right buttock like I wanted to make it pop. Takisha continued nonstop grinding and sawing into my crotch like her life depended on it.

She was making sure I felt it from base to stem in no uncertain terms.

I found myself making comparisons to my old incidental fuck buddy Yoli which I quickly shook out of my head as her lips found mine again. Both of us were shiny with our combined perspiration as Takisha went to work putting hickeys all over the other side of my neck.

She brought my hand to her breast wanting it mauled again getting me interested enough to handle both as she arched her lower back hard into the base of my cock stuffed full. Her energy level was off the charts and rising steadily.

Her rubbery disjointed aspect came into play as she drew my hands down to her waist leaning far backward until her head was in the front seat. Her classically supple breasts resembled fleshy pyramids pointed at the ceiling of her vehicle topped with fleshy nubs begging to be suckled.

The arch in her back was obscene.

The back of her noggin tapped the center divider when that arch in her back was at its deepest. I found her hands motioning for me to take them which I did. Takisha was trusting me to hold her aloft in this posture.

It felt like some sort of sensual dance routine between the two of us in that backseat as Takisha unveiled another level to her game. Her hips began vertically wrenching in a fanning motion almost at a blur while the rest of her body remained perfectly still. It was hypnotic to the eye, sexually devastating to my endowment as a whole.

"TA KEESH SHA!! TAH!! KEESH!! AH!! AW!! YOU'RE MILKING IT OUT!! MILKING IT!! AW!! AW!! TAK KEESH AHH!!"

That bopping pelvis became a blur in seconds milking me with surgical precision. This slim thick beauty was essentially jerking me off with her snatch just going for broke. Takisha had subtly taken control of the situation between us on the backseat.

She leaned back even further making me feel it in my arms as well as my crotch laying between the front seats fucking herself silly. There was an audible slickness to her actions. My crotch was undated with her liquid essence. I found myself impulsively yanking her upright into my lap so that I could suck a nipple.

I tried to devour her left tit vacuum sucking on the end of it making a chew toy of the nipple there before shifting over to the other for more of the same. Takisha cupped both of her tits from the outside force feeding me both of her breasts, just shoving them between my lips.