THUNDA - Under New Management Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do we really have to do the Obi Wan shit?" Quisha broke her Zen looking at my profile making me feel like a jerk.

"That online porn is just the gateway to what you want; your friend is already outgrowing you and you're gonna reap that shit until it hurts. You're really good at your job because it's something you like; basically you're a star maker. Your touch is gold and now you're gonna make a lot more stars. I wanted to tell you to be careful who gets the rub."

She was definitely put off by my behavior getting up snatching up her stuffed bag still talking as she set it down on the bench beside me.

"You're gonna eat a lot of shit sandwiches and since you wanna use pop culture to hide your insecurities; watch out for your Darth Vader, ass hat." That last remark caught my attention.

"Hey, I was being a jerk."

"We know, and your pain doesn't give you free license to be an asshole to everyone around you. In twenty-four hours you're gonna learn an abject lesson about that. Then you're gonna lose your charm and maybe, fuck up real bad before you get it together."

"I'm sorry Quisha." I went to get up but she put a hand on my shoulder methodically directing my gaze to the mural.

"Save it, I'm over it for today; now you get your big boy pants on because it's about to get real. After listening to you today, I'm going to enjoy you getting hands on the beach before you have that moment of clarity. A lot of people are waiting for me, but I'm doing you a favor because she loves you."

"Who loves me?" I glanced over my shoulder, but she was gone.

Quisha was nowhere to be found which was a feat in and of itself considering her short, rotund figure and the huge bag she was always dragging around. Thankfully, Amana was gone into thin air as well.

I took one last lingering glance at the butterfly mural on the wall.

**********************************************************************************************************

Many hours later, I was standing in the main lobby of a hotel retrieving a key card from the front desk. The reservation and room were already fully paid for and I wasn't required to give my name. She'd already checked into both rooms.

The only thing to do next was take an elevator ride upstairs.

I got off following the instructions in the room key sleeve walking along the deserted second floor and its locked up conference rooms until I was standing in front of the door at the end of the floor.

This was a big security door mint colored with a narrow rectangular window in its core that was frosted over obscuring the view of its interior. This was meant to keep prying eyes out of the gym unless you had a room key that allowed you access.

The security lock on the handle was red.

"Oh, yeah."

I fished out the innocuous plain white key card tapping the sensor with it getting a green light after two tries and the audible unlocking of the deadbolt. I let myself inside finding a sort of bottle neck muted corridor wondering if Sydney wanted to fuck in the gym in the middle of the night.

This second floor gym was a modest affair with a T-shaped floorplan including the corridor leading inside to space proper. There were four treadmills facing a window with an unimpressive view of the rear parking lot, free weights on a rack and two Bow flex machines on either side of the room. I noticed a spot for anyone wanting to use a yoga mat as well as a wall mounted television muted playing C-Span.

Sydney was using one of the bow flex machines facing away from me. I took a moment to watch as she used the bar attached to it honestly working out. She was wearing this canary yellow sports bra and some red compression leggings.

I smirked at the yellow wedge sneakers which completed her signature look even sneaking around. More attention grabbing was the wide expanse that was her ass resting on that bench. I walked over leaning against the wall adjacent facing her.

"So, you showed up huh?"

"Did you think I wouldn't Sydney?" I mused feeling comfortable in my own skin while her expression read focus.

"Same rules apply, Vegas rules; get my drift?"

"Sure, its your money."

I noticed a slight reaction to my reply in her face but she didn't react to my boorish overture slowing her repetitions to a halt. She reached down retrieving a towel wiping her face with it before draping it over her shoulder looking directly at me.

"You're paid for silence; I know you want to fuck me so let's get one thing straight cabana boy. I call the shots on my pussy and you can have a whole lot of it tonight, if you play your cards right."

"Whatever you say ma'am." I was unbothered but still took a subtle dig at our age difference.

"I'm going up first, you come up five minutes later and go to your room, not mine." She stood up giving off this bitchy sort of vibe taking a moment to give me the once over.

I got the impression she was weighing her options as she turned and briskly walked out of the gym leaving me there. My eyes followed her big, jiggly looking porous derriere until it disappeared in that narrow muted corridor leading back to the outer second floor.

I'd come solely for the purpose of seeing her completely nude and nothing else. If she decided I wasn't worth the risk to her career, I was cool with that too. This was a new experience for me being clandestine, sneaky when I didn't have to in the least. At the end of the day, she didn't know where I lived.

A few minutes later I was walking down the eleventh floor corridor fishing the plastic key card out of my pocket.

"Oh, you're here, already?" Sydney was standing there just inside my door as I entered the room looking at me with a stoic expression on her face. I noticed she'd opened the adjoining inside room door as she applied some red lipstick with a brush.

"Can you just fuck me now without the frills; I'm ready." She asked without emotion as I closed the door behind me.

"Okay." I replied noticing the sterile atmosphere almost regretting the trip. There was no doubt about my status as a living dildo.

I hung my light jacket in the closet before stripping off my light blue t-shirt unbuckling my belt buckle. My shoes were kicked off as I shucked out of my pants and underwear collectively exposing my active erection. Sydney drew the zipper down at the front of her sports bra exposing smallish breasts.

Her barbell style piercings were silver as she tossed the spandex garment aside. Her thin fingers dug into the high wasted compression leggings as she shimmied and shook exposing her commando status and a cleanly shaved mound highlighted by a series of tiny star tattoos in an arc right over her pussy.

When she noticed me looking she turned around bending over as her big floppy marshmallow butt came into view along with its own large tattooed series of two light blue stars outlined in orange per cheek. They were big but formed the same sort of arc as I wondered if she were facing away to stoke my visual interest.

Sydney squatted when her leggings were at the knees sliding them the rest of the way off stepping out of them one at a time before straightening her long legs making that huge loose jiggly butt move like a plate of jello. This was definitely done for my benefit as she turned with a hand on her hip and one covering her mound staring at my cock.

This mulata mature was tall and probably athletic in younger days, but now had a skewed bottom heavy figure which drew the eyes from her soft pretty face to her narrow waist, semi-rounded hips, and long shapely legs with little bits of visible cellulite. Her big butt was of the "so big you can see it from the front" variety, but obviously not the biggest I'd ever seen. A jolt of throbbing energy pulsed through my shaft as she crawled onto the bed on all fours with her butt facing me.

Although big and ponderous, her cheeks were parted enough that her openings were on full display. Her pussy was a longish taco with a wealth of folds while her backdoor was "experienced" looking. I wondered what number "cabana boy" I presently was in her personal history as Sydney flopped down on her back in the middle of the bed at an angle facing me.

She was apparently double jointed grabbing the backs of her knees drawing her thick thighs into her belly with no problem whatsoever parting them a little as she waited without word to be serviced. I should've been offended.

Instead I crawled between her spread thighs assuming a standing squat between them in my birthday suit.

Sydney wasn't lying about being ready as I got this audible soapy sound sinking inside her deep cunt until my balls pressed against her entrance. I planted my palms flat on the bed framing both sides of her abdomen as I started using a wrecking ball range of motion. I recognized her utilitarian need from her demeanor after I'd taken a dig at the fact she'd paid for my involvement. It was money I hadn't asked for but would be put to good use.

Next to Zoya Berhan, Sydney had the sloppiest pussy I'd ever been inside. There was almost no friction due to her sopping wet cunt as I continued thumping into her with extreme prejudice.

I'd started running almost a year ago and sporadically kept up the practice enough that my stamina was significantly heightened. I would've inserted a few fingers inside, but part of me was weary that she might be testing me. I wondered if maybe she figured my effect on her was due to my oral and patented "hand magic."

I went harder.

My eyes were fixed on her sternum finding a tiny Ying Yang koi fish tattoo between her tits. Sydney slowly started to register the piston-like thumps to her box with minor visual cues. Her light green eyes started to narrow, nostrils flaring ever so lightly while her lips parted a bit. I caught her tongue licking the inside of her lips for the briefest of seconds.

Even harder.

Her slightly saggy looking breasts were really flopping about on her chest which started to rise and fall as Sydney started huffing. She was pillow soft all over. My fingers were actually leaving reddened marks on her skin as my cock smacked relentlessly into her gooey honeypot.

Sydney's brow furrowed deeply as this series of huffs sounding like hiccups started to emanate from her gaped mouth. These started to get louder making it sound as if she were hyperventilating.

My knees hit the mattress beneath her buttocks as I swung my arms around quickly capturing her big thick folded up legs between them. Her gams were trapped against her stomach as I began rabbiting into her damn near bottomless cunt balls slapping her butt even louder.

Being rolled up seemed to have no effect on Sydney whatsoever as I used her biceps to anchor us in that position. Things were beyond messy between her thighs and getting worse by the second.

She was becoming way more animated all over huffing and breathing hard unaware I was nowhere near cumming. Those huffs and groans gradually became distressed whimpers as the light smoky mascara surrounding her mint colored eyes began to run. I was of single minded purpose wanting nothing more than to rod out her most holiest of holies until she said otherwise.

Sydney decided to treat me like a utility and I was going to live up to that expectation.

"Ah." A sliver of her desire escaped her lips.

I shifted slightly letting a portion of my weight rest on the balls of my feet never breaking my stride, still looking her dead in the eyes. Sydney was already queefing intermittently from the constant pounding of her pud pud.

She'd gradually swollen up around me providing an increasing swampy friction. I could feel every groove along her inner walls and I was sure she felt the incessant lancing of her nethers in exquisite detail. A strange quirk was the reddening of her inner thighs and mound almost a cherry color.

"Ah shit." Sydney slipped up further.

Rolled up in this position left her big pillowy cheeks nowhere to go but vertical arching up into my machine quality thrusts. Her butt was probably comparable in size to my torso excessively soft to the touch.

At an angle I was plunging her out feeling it all throughout my pelvis, but nowhere near climax. We were at it a good twenty five minutes and she had nowhere to go trapped between my arms. Sydney's chest was flushing reaching her throat as her mouth fell open.

"FUH-FUH-FUK!!! UM SHIT!! OH SHIT!! FUCK!! FUH!! YOU IN MY GUTS!! I'M FEE EELING IT IN MY STOMACH!!" Sydney snapped like a rubber band letting her mouth hang open making these lilting sounds akin to someone being shaken heavily or gutted.

I hunched over her putting everything I had left into our coupling. I was of a mind to walk out at that precise moment no matter how she felt about it. Instead I snatched her thick gams wide apart turning Sydney into a human wishbone while simultaneously blanketing her body underneath mine.

My popping hips went into overdrive audibly clapping my balls against her slit as she literally started vibrating with tremors taking over her body wholesale. Sydney bit into her lower lip trying to stifle something building deep inside but I would not be denied. I could tell she was close, so I mashed into her crotch wedging against her tightly.

"GAWD!!! YOU FUCK!! MUTHA FUCKA!! YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY!! SON OF A BITCH!!! FUCK YOU!! SHIT!!"

Sydney blurted out in the heat of the moment as I rolled my hips still fully stuffed in her box. She picked up on my clockwise movements going in the opposite direction counterclockwise grinding it out with frenetic prejudice. Our faces were similarly wedged side by side as I scientifically destroyed her cunt.

Our movements mimicked the internal workings of a clock as I tried to figure out where things had gone wrong. I never wanted to be some lothario and normally wouldn't have touched Takisha with a ten foot pole on general principal alone. An unlikely face appeared in my mind's eye.

Zoya Berhan was the first to receive such roughhewn sexual treatment from me.

"UH FUCK YOU'RE PUSHING IT INSIDE ME!!! YOU'RE REAL!! YOU'RE FUCKNG REAL MY KING!!! I'M GONNA CUM!!"

Sydney had become a blubbering mess hugging my torso running her hands along my spine as we continued grinding it out. My crotch was drenched with her essence getting wetter by the moment. Sydney was getting fucked in the manner she'd requested and I was...just there. Her canary yellowed nails started digging trenches in my back.

"FUB!! FUH!! FUCKING ME LIKE THIS!! MAKING ME CUM ON YOUR DICK!!! I DON'T NEED YOUR NAME JUST FUCK ME!! KEEP FUCKING ME!!! SHIT!! OH GAWD DON'T STOP FUCKING ME WITH THIS GOOD GOOD, THIS BDE!!! OH!!"

Her moans went guttural evolving into this sustained straining gasp of air as her limbs seized up around me. Sydney's thick shapely legs wrapped around my upper back while she got me in a death grip with her arms holding me as tight as she could.

She arched up into the base of my cock leaving me no range of motion as she emitted this shrill cry followed by emotionally compromised sobbing right into my right ear as she trembled all over. Her cunt clamped down on my inert prick wrenching vertically leaving me no choice but to ride it out.

Then just like that she was laying there beneath me with this wistful expression arms and legs spread eagle huffing.

I hovered above her palms flat on either side of her head with my knees under her buttocks, breathing regularly.

"Come here nigga." Her hands cradled the side of my face.

I was rewarded with a overtly passionate kiss full of tongue as she moaned into my mouth wrapping her arms around my neck. Sydney was an outstanding kisser really into it sucking on my bottom lip and everything. Her ankles interlocked in the small of my back not hard, but more ceremonial in nature.

The mood was different now, more organic.

Her tongue wrestled with my own traveling to every corner of my mouth before she broke the kiss gasping. Her hands were suddenly palming my buttocks squeezing prodding me forward as I started making slow sensual love to her. I'd never pulled out remaining rock hard embedded in her snatch.

Sydney humped up into my casual strokes enjoying the tactile sensation making out with me even more passionately.

"Damn you broke the bank; rode all the bitch right out of me."

"Yeah?"

"You gon change that nickname my King; How're you gonna go around calling yourself some shit like "The Educated Simp" when you giving your girl here happy stomach cramps all Izzy Da Dondada on a bitch."

"I never said I was The Educated Simp."

"Didn't have to my King; what's between your legs did ALL the TALKING." Her playfulness was somewhat off-putting.

We went at it taking our time now enjoying one another. I liked the feel of her marshmallow soft buttocks cradling the underside of my shaft as I pushed inside getting an enticing depth.

Honestly she was built more for my cousin Jaquan and Andre 13.5 in my estimate, but I trumped both of them with pure technique. I sort of wanted her to remain marginally antagonistic but decided to go for broke even more licking her cheek following a trail along her jawline to her throat.

"No monkey bites; I don't mind giving you a few but you kinda know my situation, what with the job and uhm, the other person."

I knew she was speaking about her cohost Sly but didn't want to push things further.

I covered a breast with my mouth sucking almost the whole thing between my lips before licking a trail down her chest past her abdomen over her bare mound to her snatch.

Her clit was there to greet me all the way out of its hood. Sydney's haunting moan and sharp intake of air signaled my engaged fellatio as I started to make a meal of her snatch. I pushed down on her inner thighs sort of using my nails on them like claws audibly eating her to nirvana.

"Oh shit, nobody should be this good."

Sydney was very swollen inside, so much so that I was only able to manage two fingers in her special place. She squirmed and twisted futilely trying to escape my efforts. There was nowhere she could twist in my clutches as I snacked and dined enjoying the frenzied movements and moans more than anything else.

"AW!! AH!! AW SHIT YOU'RE TOO GOOD!! FUCK NIGGA I'M GONNA HAVE TO KEEP YOU ON CALL!! AW SHIT!!"

Despite her feelings on the matter, I was still vetting her and hadn't come to a conclusion yet. I was just enjoying the act of pleasing her to the ninth degree as I pounced driving my cock inside to the hilt.

"THAT THUNDA GIRL CALLS YOU DADDY; YOU GON BE MY DADDY IF YOU KEEP FUCKING ME LIKE THIS!! EVERYTIME YOU PUSH IT IN THERE, I FEEL LIKE I'M GONNA PEE MYSELF!! FEED IT TO ME!! FEED ME COCK"

I withdrew raising her legs pressed together noticing the slight jiggle of cellulite on her gams as I folded her knees into her abdomen. I got back into that crouching squat pounding the snot out of her box as hard as I could for a good ten minutes until she was shivering all over. I yanked her legs apart without warning letting my cock plop out dripping her creamy essence. I was holding her trembling legs wide apart like a wishbone with my business just outside of her snatch, waiting.

"FUCK!!" Several bursts of moisture exploded from her snatch followed by a sustained spray as Sydney flattened her palm to her sternum breathing hard.

I kept up watch.

Seconds later a steady stream was running from her cunt making quite a stain under her big doughy buns. Sydney covered her face with her hands as I released her ankles but found a seat on her belly. Her pretty, youthful looking features were flushed a nice shade of crimson that extended down to her upper chest.

"I wanna taste you." She admitted sheepishly.

Sydney closed her eyes letting her mouth form an O almost as if she were daring me to do it. I got on all fours pushing the crown and the upper half into her mouth watching her inflated rose colored lips stretch around my girth.