Thunder and Lightning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After only a few minutes lying down, I heard a voice in the dark. "Daddy, I'm still shaking. Can I sleep with you again?" Heather asked sweetly, almost pleadingly.

I was nervous about being in bed with her again given what happened of late, but felt powerless when I heard the longing in her voice. "Of course sweetie," I responded and made a spot for her beside me. Like before, she snuggled up against me, and I held her close. A contented sigh escaped her lips as she settled into bed, and I basked in the feeling of her warmth beside me. After the stress of the storm, we both drifted off to sleep quite quickly.

I awoke to a wonderful feeling once more, yet this was simply beyond description. Even in my sleepy state, I instantly knew something was very different. Something warm and wet was surrounding my cock, as clearly someone had their mouth around my morning erection. Obviously it could be only one person. My beautiful daughter was sucking my hard prick.

My mind raced; what on earth should I do? On the one hand, it felt absolutely wonderful to have someone lavish that type of attention upon my body. On the other, it was my only daughter sucking me so expertly.

I was too stunned to move, and truth be told, was enjoying my daughter's ministrations too much to stop her at that moment. Janet had always refused to give me oral sex, so Heather's attention was the first BJ I had experienced since before I was married. The feeling was overwhelming both mentally and physically. My daughter, my princess, was sucking my cock.

In the pale light of morning, I could just make out her head slowly bobbing up and down above my crotch. I was certain if I let her continue much longer, I'd blow my load. As much as I wanted to, I was sure I wouldn't be able to pretend I was still asleep after tossing a nut.

Reluctantly, I moved my hands to Heather's head and pulled it up off my throbbing cock, saying, "No baby." Her mouth moved away from me, and as much as I knew it was the right thing to do, I couldn't help but feel a sense of longing to continue.

I let go of her head, and she turned her face towards me. Her eyes shined even in the low light, so I knew she was staring at me intently. Heather interrupted the silence when she asked, "Why?"

For a moment, I didn't know what to say. My body sure wasn't helping me come up with reasons why my daughter's eager, willing mouth shouldn't be licking and sucking me to oblivion. I grabbed at the first answer I could think of: "Because I'm your Daddy, princess. I'm supposed to protect you and keep you safe, not take you as..." I stumbled over the words, "My lover."

"But I want to be your lover. More than anything," Heather pleaded, and my body shivered, soaking in her words.

I felt her hand wrap around my shaft before she began lashing my cock with long, slow strokes. She was staring at me intently, as if testing my resolve. I momentarily closed my eyes to bask in her loving attention, but I quickly regained my senses and told her to stop once more. She ignored me and continued her manipulation of my erection, and said, "You know you need this, Daddy. Please let me."

Of course she was correct, but it just wasn't right. I reached down and pulled her hand off my prick, and pulled her up away from my crotch. She quickly twisted her body as I eased her forward until she sat across my groin, which was not at all what I had intended. She settled down upon me and stared into my eyes without a word.

"No," I nearly begged, trying to maintain my authority, yet feeling remarkably weak at that moment.

"Why Daddy?" she whined, as she wiggled her bottom into my groin, obviously determined to wear me down.

"Because I said so," was all I could think to say. I chided myself silently for uttering words I swore I would never speak to my child. I then moved my hands to Heather's hips and pulled her off me. She landed on the bed to my right side, and immediately snuggled up against me.

My erection was still standing tall, and with her head on my chest I'm sure Heather could clearly see it in the morning light. It seemed beyond surreal, that we lay side by side in such a state. I had to change the situation as quickly as I could, so I told her she needed to go back to her own bed.

Heather moved until her face was right above my own and said, "You've always been so good to me Dad, why won't you let me be good to you?"

I looked up into her face and saw complete adoration in the eyes staring back at me, and had no idea what to do or say. There was complete silence for a moment; all I could feel was the beating of my own heart and her soft breath on my cheeks. Without a word, she slowly lowered her mouth to my own. Thunder rolled in my head as Heather kissed me in a most un-daughterly way.

I moved my hands to her shoulders with the intent of pushing her away, yet for some inexplicable reason pulled her into a tight embrace. My body surrendered into the warm, erotic feelings as I began kissing my daughter back in earnest. God help me, but I was more excited than I'd ever been in my life.

She made sweet, whimpering sounds as our tongues danced together, much like the noises she uttered during storms. It made me happy that the sounds I normally associated with fear from my baby were all of the sudden ones of pleasure.

I felt her hand run down my chest until she once again grasped my cock in her hand. She broke our kiss for a moment and said, "Let me love you."

From the pit of my soul, I wanted to put a stop to things. Everything I had ever known about being a father appeared under attack, yet I seemed powerless against the wonderful feelings coursing through my veins. As much as I hate to admit it, there was absolutely no way I could deny her. My mouth could not form words, so in spite of my better judgment, I simply nodded my consent.

Instantly Heather lowered her head once more until our lips met and we resumed kissing with great passion. Her soft hand began running up and down the length of my stiff dick, as I felt her grinding her groin against my hip.

After making out for a few minutes, Heather broke away and slowly moved lower as she kissed and nibbled my chest. She toyed with my nipples, which was a new experience for me, but one I thoroughly enjoyed.

Her soft tongue traced around my belly button as she continued to manipulate my shaft. I felt her soft hair tickle my abdomen as she moved her head over my groin, and once again I was inside her mouth. Heather sank her head down as far as she could, then sucked me hard as she pulled back. She began bobbing her head up and down, swallowing most of my shaft, then easing away over and over again. Her small hands toyed with my belly and balls as she pleasured me like nobody ever had before. I was unsure just how she learned to please a man, but I tried not to think about it.

My body started moving on its own as I slowly rocked back and forth in time with the tempo Heather had set. Everything about the moment was so overwhelming; I knew I would not last long. The fact that it was the best blow job I had ever received in my life, and from my own daughter no less, was beyond description.

I felt my balls tighten in her hand and knew I was about to toss my nut. I tried to warn her of the impending eruption, but she ignored me and worked even harder and faster, coaxing my climax forward. My hands wrapped around her head and my body convulsed as my cum burst forth like a bolt of lightning, filling her warm, wet mouth.

Tingles ran over every inch of my skin as I basked in the best orgasm of my life. Heather kept gently sucking my sensitive cock as it deflated in her mouth. I felt weak as my hands flopped off her head and landed on the bed beside me.

Heather finally removed her mouth from my cock and looked up at me with a smile and asked, "You like that, Daddy?"

"Oh God sweetheart, you were amazing," I responded as I tried to regain my composure.

My daughter slowly lowered her head to my belly and began kissing her way up my body once more. She finally reached my neck and snuggled in closely against me. She seemed content to have gotten me off without any need for reciprocation, which made me happy to know how unselfish she was. But of course I could have none of that.

I sank my fingers into her hair and gently pulled it back so I could look at her pretty face. I leaned my head forward and softly kissed her forehead in a fatherly way, then said, "Thank you, honey."

She smiled back sweetly and simply said, "Don't thank me, I wanted to."

I was filled with more love than I ever even knew was possible, but I was determined to give Heather great pleasure as well. I moved my hand to her shoulder and pulled it away from me until she lay on her back beside me. Sitting up, I moved above her and looked down. Her blonde hair was spread out around her head and her cheeks glowed, looking like an angel had just been dropped on my bed.

My hands went to her torso to grasp the tee shirt she was wearing. "Let's get this off you," I said, and she eased her body off the bed, assisting me in its removal. After I pulled the shirt off, she flopped back down onto the mattress and looked at me intently.

I couldn't help it as my eyes wandered her body. Her breasts looked flawless, a perfect little handful capped with pretty pink nipples. Looking further down I saw she was left in only a tiny pair of shorts, and I knew they would be coming off soon as well. I just had to take a moment to soak her in before I lowered my head to her chest.

Much as Heather had done to me, I began lavishing attention on her nipples. I kissed, licked, sucked and nibbled them, trying to take my time to give her as much pleasure as possible. I know when I was young I was always in a rush to get to the good stuff, so I hoped I would be able to give her an experience the likes of which she'd never known in her young life. She seemed to enjoy it when I gently bit her nipples, so I alternated attention to heighten her arousal.

After a long time toying with her chest, I kissed my way down her warm, soft belly. I used my fingertips to softly tease and tickle her sides as I slowly moved lower and lower with my mouth. When I reached the seam of her shorts, I eased my face between her legs and nuzzled her damp crotch with my chin. I lowered my nose against the fabric and inhaled her sweet aroma. It was heaven.

I slid my fingers beneath the top of her shorts and began tugging them down. Heather pressed her feet to the mattress to lift her bottom off the bed, making it easier the pull them down her sleek legs. I lifted them off her feet and unceremoniously tossed them onto the floor.

I reached a hand down under the knee closest to me and lifted it up around my back as I climbed between her legs. I looked up and saw her looking down at me with lust in her eyes, and hoped she was feeling as excited as I was. My eyes slowly wandered back down, over her breasts, her taut tummy, until I gazed upon her precious flower. She was spread wide, and her petals were open and covered in dew. I just had to taste her.

I lowered my face and began nibbling on her thighs as I moved towards her sex. I wanted to take my time, but was driven with the need to taste my baby's nectar. My tongue finally touched her sex, and I slowly ran it around her lips. I could smell her arousal and taste her tangy secretions as Heather whimpered with the contact.

My daughter rolled her hips slightly and her thighs opened and closed rhythmically as I lapped her pussy. She wrapped her hands around my head, holding me close to her special place. I drove my tongue inside of her, wanting to drink as much of her juice as I could and hopefully drive her wild. I consciously avoided her clit as I wanted to tease her as long as possible before bringing her off.

Never in my life had I tasted a sweeter snatch, and I loved every second of our illicit union. My lips sucked at her labia, and I gently tugged them as I sucked them into my mouth. I eased a single finger inside of her as my tongue continued to work her over. I could hear her moaning as she rocked her crotch in time with my probing digit.

Heather's body began to grind harder against me and her vocalizations rose in volume, so I assumed she had to be close to a climax. I decided the time was right to lap at her clit, so I slowly licked higher until my tongue circled her little button. I flicked the tip of my tongue over her nub rapidly as I drove my finger in and out of her wet little pussy. She kept repeating, "Oh, Daddy," over and over as she came on my face.

My cheeks were drenched with her juices as I kissed her sex, wanting to extend her pleasure as long as possible. I felt wonderful knowing I'd given my daughter a powerful orgasm. I looked up at her face and saw her staring back at me with glassy eyes and flushed cheeks.

My cock was once again fully erect. I slowly crawled up her body, kissing and licking her sweaty skin as I went. Her torso jerked slightly as I touched a particularly sensitive spot, and I loved the way she reacted to my attention.

I finally brought my face above hers, and lowered it to softly kiss her forehead, nose and finally, her lips. I backed away slightly, and looked down upon her. There were so many things I wanted to say, but how could I put them all into words she could understand? All I could do was be honest, so I said the one thing I absolutely knew was true, "I love you, princess."

"I love you too, Daddy," she replied, and her eyes beamed.

My erection was lined up directly over Heather's wet pussy, and I so wanted to be inside her, even knowing how taboo it would be to take that final step. I hesitated for a while as we gazed at each other lovingly, but I had to see if she was as ready as I.

Moving a hand between us, I grasped my cock and brought it to her damp pussy lips. Very slowly, I began tracing it up and down her slit with just a hint of pressure. I never broke eye contact, wanting to gauge her reaction to see if I'd possibly gone too far. I did not have to worry long as Heather wrapped her legs around me and said, "Fuck me, Daddy."

Three simple words had never sounded so wonderful, and I was more than willing to comply. With a smile on my face I could not contain, I slowly lowered myself into my daughter's soaking pussy. She was tighter than anything I had felt in years, but felt perfect wrapped around my stiff shaft. We both grunted as I went balls deep inside her.

I lowered my face to hers once more and softly kissed her lips. Heather wrapped her hands around my back and traced her nails across my skin, sending a shiver down my spine. I slowly rocked my hips back, drawing my hard cock out of her by a few inches before I pressed it forward once more.

Heather hissed in my ear, "Yes," as we began moving together. My mind and body seemed like they had gone to a completely different dimension as I based in the new sensations wracking my body. I was actually fucking my own daughter, and I simply loved it.

I had my hands pressed to the mattress aside Heather's body as I began driving in and out of her more rapidly. Her pussy seemed to pull me in with each downward thrust, and squeeze me as I eased back. Our bodies moved in perfect union as if we had done that dance many times before. I wanted to last as long as possible, intent on giving my baby as much pleasure as possible.

Sweat was dripping off my forehead as I pistoned in and out of her, both of us grunting like animals. Heather dug her nails into my back and started pulling me to the side. "Let me get on top, Daddy," she pleaded, and as much as wanted to do the work, just couldn't say no to her request. Without breaking contact between our crotches, I rolled onto my back and pulled her atop me.

Lying here with my daughter above me, I basked in her beauty. She instantly began rising up and down, fucking me with an enthusiasm I had not experienced with any other partner. She seemed intent on bringing me off quickly, and if she kept it up she certainly would achieve her goal.

My eyes were drawn to her bouncing breasts. They looked perfect on her frame, maybe a solid B cup, and I had to touch them once more. I leaned up off the bed until I was able to lock one of her nipples between my lips. Heather moaned as I nibbled on her nub as she rode me like a champ. The sensations were overwhelming and I knew I would not last long.

My daughter began groaning a throaty, "Yes," over and over again as we rocked together. My balls began to tingle and I knew my climax was close. I hoped she was close as I did not want to disappoint her by coming too quickly.

Heather quickened her pace and began driving herself against me rapidly. She was making loud huffing noises as she pressed her hands to my shoulders for more leverage.

I felt a shiver run down my spine and knew my orgasm was imminent. Heather began shrieking as she rode me with abandon, her hair whipping wildly side to side. Unable to hold off another second, my balls emptied as I shot load after load deep inside my beautiful daughter's welcoming cunt.

Heather screamed as she lost herself in passion as well, and came on my hard cock as it spewed inside her. She slowed her thrusting as she came down until she finally collapsed upon my chest.

Our sweaty bodies heaved against one another as he gasped for breath. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight, wanting her to know how much I enjoyed what we had done, but more importantly for her to know just how much I loved her. Her sweaty hair and face were pressed to my neck, and I basked in the feeling of having her so close after such a wonderful experience.

My cock had deflated, but it was still tucked safely inside her warm, wet depths. I could have stayed like that forever, but Heather raised her head off my chest and brought her lips to my own. We kissed softly for a long while, and then we stopped to stare into each other's eyes.

I wrapped my hands around her head and ran my fingers into her damp hair and said simply, "I love you, sweetie."

"I love you too, Daddy," she replied, then rested her head on my chest once more.

I had no idea what the future was going to hold for the two of us, but at that moment I really didn't care. My baby girl was back in my life, and I could not have been happier. I just hoped we wouldn't have to wait for another storm to make love again.

12