All Comments on 'Thunderbird'

by Carnal_Flower

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great nostalgia with sex in the desert. I guess Bowie really is the Starman, now. 5

IndigowolfsongIndigowolfsongalmost 8 years ago
Phenomenal!

Most of the works on this site are fluff and nonsense meant to entertain and arouse. Every once in a while you stumble across something that is truly a literary gem. This is one of those. I loved it!

twistedsickmindtwistedsickmindalmost 8 years ago
Wonderfully different!

I love that your story is so original. Great creativity and great writing. You draw the reader in and we care about the characters. I always look forward to your work. More please...

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 7 years ago
Interesting change of pace

This story is totally different from any other story I've read here. Reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode, but they were never this erotic.

At any rate, it was an enjoyable read.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 7 years ago
Well crafted

Very entertaining; so realist in its execution without to establish a prime character was selected for a specific purpose beyond a one-time-good-lay. You have set the stage for another cumming. The passing of one Thunderbird was inevitable. There are still opportunities for a whole lot of shaking going on. Just saying.

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastabout 7 years ago

Really great. Exquisite and precise. Just great writing, an interesting scene, and memorable, identifiable characters. All you need for a terrific story.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

Incredible!! I loved this! Please keep writing!!!

vanmyers86vanmyers86over 5 years ago
First rate!

Enjoyed this VERY much. The writing is vivid and confident, the characters strong and well defined, with a powerful sense of place and mood. One of the best stories I have read in a while. I would love to see more of this kind of story from you!

(It doesn't hurt that I grew up at that time and know nearly all the music and cultural tpuchstones you referenced, or that I recently visited New Mexico, and found it entrancing!)

Thank ypu for a wonderful start for my day.

mochavoymochavoyalmost 3 years ago

Wow. That was...wow. So much 80's feel, I could even hear the songs playing! And such an interesting take on a beautiful myth.

So what I'm trying to say is I really enjoyed this. :)

highshine808highshine808over 1 year ago

fabulous storytelling, *****

off to see what other treasures u offered 🙏🏽

AnecdoteskepticAnecdoteskeptic3 months ago

Superb descriptions, pace, and short story character development, and expert erotic writing. It seems like the first chapter of a much longer sci-fi novel. There are just so many ways to take this story, but hot sexy, brilliant nerd struggles against the strange forces is a great start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarnal_Flower@Carnal_Flower
1520 Followers
Please don't hesitate to contact me with Feedback or requests or ideas. I love hearing from you! Carnal