All Comments on 'Thunderstorm Threesome'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!

Thanks for another great story!

theoncomingstormtheoncomingstormover 10 years ago

I loved it! Such a fun story and I was so glad Allie ended up with just Ethan at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Minor quirks

I found the overuse of "pool rat" to be somewhat annoyingly repetitious. And unless my eyes are tricking me (entirely possible, I'm sleep deprived) it looks like you repeated an entire section, so you might want to proofread. Otherwise, I loved it. You actually wrote like an intelligent person, and it was sexy without being crude. I give you a 4.98 out of 5. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Thanks Darlin, I always enjoy reading your stories

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Incredibly hot! Gorgeous scene, gorgeous men, who could ask for more? Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent!!

I have read a large number of your stories, and I must say, that this one had what was probably both the most entertaining and most realistic narrative. Well done, Angel!

:-)

tangentjokertangentjokerover 10 years ago
I noticed the repeated section

but still gave this five stars. I loved the Oklahoma reference. Very hot. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bravo!!

You should write more stories like this. You should also write what happens with Allie and Ethan.

peachesandcreamboypeachesandcreamboyover 10 years ago
Plagiarism

Plagiarism

You know it is plagiarism to steal stories from other writers right? Changing the names of the people in the story doesn't make it yours

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 10 years agoAuthor
Peaches and Cream Boy

Hi,

This is goldeniangel... I just saw your comment on Thunderstorm Threesome and I wanted to know what you were talking about, because this is DEFINITELY my story and I have definitely been having trouble with other people plagiarizing my work and putting it on other sites. This is 100% MY story, I have not plagiarized it and I worked damn hard on it.

I also post on booksiesilk, if that's the site you saw, then that is also me. If it's another site, please let me know ASAP at goldeniangel@gmail.com so that I can contact the site master and let them know that someone is posting MY work under their name.

Thank you,

~Angel

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 10 years ago
Very hot!

I'm glad Allie got with Ethan in the end.

I also noticed the double paragraphs where Allie is taking off her cover-up.

Thanks!

sopharoonessopharoonesover 10 years ago
love a sweet ending sometimes

as i said, sometimes a happy ending in more than the erotic sense makes it even better :) wats with the plagerism comment?

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 10 years agoAuthor
Sopharoones

Still trying to figure it out because PeachesandCream hasn't gotten back to me. So either he's just a troll or he just has no intention of actually following up with his comments like that. Unfortunately people plagiarizing my work has become more and more of an issue lately. I do appreciate it when people let me know, it's a serious thing, so it doesn't bother me that he's trying to stop plagiarism (if he's not a troll) but it's definitely bothering me that he's not responded to my return comment OR the email I sent him.

radiodemonradiodemonover 10 years ago
Maybe Peaches and Cream...

...is an idiot and didn't realize you were quoting your own work in the story?

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 10 years agoAuthor
Radiodemon

OMG I didn't even realize he might be referring to the "quote" that Ethan reads from Allie's kindle book!!! Thank you for pointing that out!

Yes, in case anyone is wondering, that's from the Venus Rising Quartet that's available on Amazon and is, also, written by me. I was amusing myself by having one of my characters read another one of my stories LOL. So, while it is word for word from a different story (although I didn't change the names), it is STILL my original work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
W O W

Ethan is fucking hot I can't even aahdhfbsbacavbdbdvs amazing writing, love the buildup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Clever and Hot

Very clever weaving the excerpt from the Venus series into the story. Lots of subtle build ups and plenty of heat. Well done...as I've come to expect from you.

cillerycilleryover 10 years ago
Plagiarism

I think this comment started it:

Great Story Thanks Darlin

(Darlin write The reluctant journey.)

That and that this story is very similar to the treesome in The Venus school of sex.

Somebody just lost their way on the site.

IamSecretlyMeIamSecretlyMeover 10 years ago
Wow...

Great story, but I do have one complaint - there is a section of text (six paragraphs) on page 2 that is repeated twice in a row (Another little growl and my head is tipped back and Ethan's mouth lowers to mine --> the utter, throbbing need that's pulsing in me has overwhelmed any other sensation. ). I would love to see a follow-up story!

PushmepullmePushmepullmeabout 10 years ago
The best story on here

I have read a lot of these stories, and yours is by far the best I've read. The characters are genuine and believable - and Allie is likeable and reminds me of me (I wish!). It's seriously sexy, but with emotion as well which makes it all the more powerful. I hope to read more of your work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brlliant touch...

Putting your story into another of your stories! Its very Stephen King, and I love it. Thank you for this beautiful story. Can we see more of Ethan and Allie please? thank you

TobbyBTobbyBabout 10 years ago
Great Story

Love the story and the change in character of Mitch and Ethan after they find out what Allie was reading. Will we get to see more of Allie and Ethan? Maybe some BDSM that Allie was fantasizing about?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh my fucking god!!!!

This is like perfect, I loved reading it, now only if my hubby made my threesome fantasy come true lol.

Keep on writing, I love reading all your stories!!!!

LoveDrewandEmmettLoveDrewandEmmettabout 10 years ago
Great story!!!

This is a really fantastic story!! It is so realistic and HOT!!! My favourite thing about this story is that I can actually tell from the description that it was written by a woman...made me realise how seemingly rare that is on Literotica!

I do have one minor quibble, which is that the term "pool rat" is exceedingly unerotic and (to my mind) far overused in this story. I want to underline that this story was otherwise awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!

I love this story so much. I love how realistic it is and the progression of the characters throughout. I ship Ellie so hard. I love the fact that there was a romantic aspect, so many of these stories are just sex with no depth. Overall, this is by far my favorite story! I would love love love to see more like this!!!

GeyserBeamGeyserBeamabout 8 years ago
Romance + group sex = amazing

I think this may be my favorite story on the site. What woman hasn't had this fantasy? Thank you so much, Goldeniangel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First story of yours I've read. WOW !

Girl, you can really write some sexy story. I love how you describe all the thoughts going through her head. Not just hot, but fucking hot !! Whew. I need to jerk off ! I'm hard as a rock & can't wait to read more of your offerings. Well done. Definitely a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

The sexiness.....crazy good. But the characters and the story- I want more. That is not something I usually say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

I first read this story more than 5 years ago and it is still one of my favorites. The sex is amazing and the story is also romantic and sweet, a perfect mix :-D

SailorsDelightSailorsDelightover 4 years ago
Wow. I need a fan and some ice cold water

This is one of my favourite stories on here and it never gets old. A perfect blend of funny, romance and scorching hot sex. I love all the characters, especially dark and brooding Ethan. Yum!

I’m so glad you’re pursuing a full time career in writing and I look forward to purchasing your future books!

AmethystForresterAmethystForresterover 4 years ago

Sweet and sexy all at the same time. Love it!

PushmepullmePushmepullmeabout 4 years ago
One of the best stories on here

Incredibly sexy but also brilliantly written, with characters you actually believe in and care about. Great stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...