All Comments on 'Thy Neighbor's Wife Ch. 07'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 2 years ago

Adam should be more upset with Larry for not fully disclose events as they shared their experiences with each other’s wife. It took the video to get all the details. Now that each wife enjoyed something “special” I see Larry being the one who has to change his ways and Adam now gets to add something to their sex acts list. These two guys are likely looking like a Cheshire Cat with their grins especially around their wives. It’s time for the wives to come forward and let the guys know that they know this whole scam was going on. Thank You and looking forward to reading part 8.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really getting into this story… reading a chapter every morning, manages to get me soaking wet and really horny. It’s done wonders for my sex life as I’ve found myself touching my nipples throughout the day thinking about this story, my clit pulsing! My husband doesn’t know what’s hit him.. I’m pouncing on him every night getting him to touch and rub me, he says I’ve never been so wet! Will definitely be reading more of your stories after this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES