All Comments on 'Tiana's Hot Need'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So Hot!

This story is soooooooo hot, had a huge orgasm reading about this slut wanting her daddy to fuck her ;)

Firedawg2086Firedawg2086almost 4 years ago
Chapter 2

Can’t wait to see where this story goes. Hoping there is a chapter 2 and more soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Liking it

That tight, hot, virgin butt needs Daddy's big cock in it. Teenage ass is so fucking tight and hot. Listening to them whine, squeal and moan as they get their tight little assholes stretched out is so satisfying. I'm sure Tiana can find a friend to help take care of Daddy too!

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismalmost 4 years ago

I have to say, you're a consistently entertaining and reliable writer. Prolific too. You churn out a succession of short stories, that are always hot and decent stroke material. Everything feels kind of familiar, and you are a bit repetitive - each story seems fairly interchangeable - but you always know there will be a solid, sexy tale to be had. This is no exception.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So hot

I couldn’t help but rub my own clit as I read this. Daddy love is the best love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Would be really hot if she got pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I love daddy daughter

This story made my pussy Soo wet and my nipples Soo hard!!! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice read

While I enjoyed the public mutual masturbation session, the nude selfie game, and even the rest of the other games, were a bit of a letdown.

FluffyfefeFluffyfefe12 months ago

I really enjoy any story that gets me wet and this story is one of them. I loved it 😍

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Does he get her preggers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
In response to some of the questions about why this story is appearing as a new story for the second time, it was recently returned to me as a rejection after being up on the site for several years. There was no explanation as to why. Since there are no violations of guideline...