Tied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,976 Followers

With some quick gestures, Lucy made it clear to Rachel that what coated her fingers was Sandra's pussy juice. She moved the tea towel that had been gagging Rachel, then she fed those fingers to her. Lucy was surprised at just how hungrily Rachel sucked at her fingers, licking and slurping until no trace remained of her friend's scent or taste. She plunged her fingers into her own pussy before returning them to Rachel's mouth. When they were clean again, she slipped them into Rachel, earning a gasp and a thrust of her hips, demanding deeper penetration. Then she tasted them, sucking deeply right in front of Rachel's face.

"Pyjama," Rachel mumbled as she watched. Lucy nearly missed it. She looked at Rachel, surprised. She'd not expected it so soon, nor to have heard it from Rachel first. Lucy was clearly disappointed as she began to release Rachel's bindings.

"I thought you would have been up for more," Lucy said quietly.

"I want more, I just don't want to be tied up for it," Rachel said, standing as the last of the ropes were released. She pulled Lucy to her and kissed her forcefully, hands roaming over the younger girl's body.

"Hey, what's going on?" Sandra demanded, able to hear what was going on but not see. Lucy broke the kiss and led Rachel to stand before the still-tied Lucy.

"This," she said, pulling Rachel in for another kiss, Rachel in her t-shirt and thong, having stepped out of her yoga pants and Lucy completely naked. Sandra watched, turned on by the sight, unable to reach or participate. When Lucy pulled Rachel's top off and then removed her bra, she groaned. Rachel was pulling at Lucy's long nipples, twirling and teasing them even as Lucy bent her head to suck on Rachel's big light pink nipples.

"Fuck that's hot, let me join in," Sandra panted from the seat.

"All you have to do is say the word," Lucy teased, moving Rachel closer until they both had their breasts inches from Sandra's reaching tongue.

"What word?" Sandra asked, wriggling on the chair.

"The safe word," Rachel said, smiling as she slid her fingers into Lucy's pussy and then sucked them clean. "Don't tell me you've forgotten?" Lucy dropped to her knees and worked her tongue between Rachel's lips. Rachel tipped her head back and moaned, her hands pulling Lucy's head to her pussy, her large breasts thrusting proudly from her chest. She looked back down over Lucy's head to Sandra, licking her lips before quietly mouthing the word, "pyjama."

"Pyjama!" Sandra shouted triumphantly. Lucy stopped her oral attention between Rachel's legs and turned to smile at her friend before she and Rachel untied her bonds. As Rachel bent to release the ankle ropes, Lucy pulled Sandra's t-shirt from her and kissed her hard.

Rachel stared at the wet thong that Sandra was wearing and after releasing her ankles, simply pushed her legs apart and rubbed her pussy before sliding her fingers beneath the material to seek the treasure beyond.

"I think we should go to your room Sandra," Lucy suggested when they broke from their kiss. There was general agreement and the three girls grabbed their clothes and relocated. When they were in the room, Rachel pushed Sandra down onto her bed, climbing over her to plant a kiss soundly upon her lips, her tongue sliding between them, exploring. Lucy watched as Rachel's breasts hung pendulously beneath her, nipples grazing against Sandra's flattened tits. She moved behind Rachel and dragged the black lace thong from its intimate embrace, revealing Rachel's pussy at long last. Rachel's lips were a lovely swollen pale pink, covered in neatly trimmed pale red pubic hair. Parting her cheeks with her hands, Lucy slid her tongue up the line of Rachel's slit, drawing a satisfied moan from her, encouraging further oral exploration.

As Rachel and Sandra kissed, Lucy moved between their pussies, licking first one, then the other, using her fingers as well as her tongue to stimulate and pleasure them until she found Rachel making her way down Sandra's body seeking to place her tongue in the hole that Lucy had been enjoying. Lucy went with the movement, focussing on Rachel's pussy, rubbing her engorged little clit with her thumb as her tongue speared in and out of her vagina. She could hear Sandra whimpering and mewing as Rachel worked her pussy over, teasing her clit and slipping her fingers into her welcoming folds.

Rachel paused in her licking as she felt herself approaching climax. Lucy had her right on the edge and with a couple of firm rubs of her clit, tipped the balance. She cried out, feeling the explosion start near the base of her spine and rip through her body as she collapsed on top of Sandra. She lay there for a few moments, Sandra's hands playing in her red hair as she enjoyed the waves of her orgasm. As they subsided, she resumed, enjoying the delighted gasps that again escaped Sandra's lips. Lucy moved to kiss Sandra as Rachel watched from between Sandra's legs, delighting in knowing that Lucy's lips would be covered in the nectar from her loins, just as hers were being coated with Sandra's. With the additional attention, it wasn't long before Sandra had joined Rachel as the recipient of an orgasm. They both turned to Lucy.

"Your turn," Rachel told Lucy as Sandra made room for her on the bed. Lucy gladly lay down, her hands reaching to play with the other girls' breasts as they began to kiss her all over her body. Rachel was closer to her waist and naturally made her way below whilst Sandra devoted her attention to Lucy's amazingly long nipples, sucking and pulling, biting and twisting, all the while watching Rachel as she worked her tongue between Lucy's legs. She wondered whether she could do it. She'd tasted Lucy now, thanks to her time in the chair, but there was still a mental barrier to actually running her tongue over another girl's pussy.

When Lucy came, Rachel moved to kiss Sandra and she willingly accepted, tasting again the fruits of her friend, all the while thinking about whether she could make that leap to lick her pussy or not.

"Should we watch the rest of the movie?" Lucy asked with a giggle as they lay about the bed with each other, hands gently touching various parts of each other's anatomies. They all giggled, but decided to watch, making their way back to the living room, dragging the bedding with them so they could curl up naked and tease each other. No one mentioned Devon, there seeming to be a general consensus that the mood shouldn't be spoiled.

-----------------------

After Lucy had left and Devon had returned, Sandra and Rachel found things a little strained. Neither of them wanted to mention their encounter, though neither of them wanted to forget it either. They would often find themselves alone around the house when Devon was working and there was a continuing temptation to drag each other off to a bedroom. Small touches spoke for the desire ... a lingering finger along a forearm, the brush of a hand across a tight buttock, even a carefully placed peck of a kiss on the side of the neck as one or the other was doing the dishes.

For all the desire though, they held off. It seemed that without Lucy, to drive them further, they were tangled and torn between their desire and their love and respect for Devon, regardless of the night they'd forgotten it all.

The sexual tension did nothing to relieve the thoughts that Sandra was having about her father either. If anything it made it worse as she found herself continually moving about the house in a state of heightened arousal, like a dog on heat. She would retreat to her room and pound her pussy with a vibrator, or linger in the shower in the morning with the head wedged firmly between her legs as the sprays massaged her clitoris. She even had to put up with hearing Rachel and Devon going hard at it when they thought she was asleep and wouldn't hear. Every time it happened, Sandra felt like sneaking from her room and walking in, demanding to be included.

She took out her frustration by teasing her father mercilessly, continuing to stroll around the house in almost nothing. She would walk from the shower to her room with a towel wrapped only about her waist, her firm tits jiggling freely as she walked past him in the hall, watching the pained expression on his face as he tried desperately not to look. She would hug him long and hard in the mornings, especially if Rachel wasn't about, making sure to crush her tits against him. If he was sitting at the table, she'd lean over his back, crushing them from behind, her hair falling near his face where he could smell the conditioner she washed with.

She wanted to try tying herself up again, but the opportunity didn't seem to present itself. Frustrated, she continued to plot and plan, wondering how the hell she might get to take the step she now knew she wanted ... to feel her father's cock spear into her pussy. If only Rachel would leave him tied up again, but she figured that she'd be unlikely to do that if Sandra was staying in the house still.

In order to try and escape the insanity for a while, she decided to spend a couple of days with Lucy before the summer was ended and she had to go back to school. Lucy was more than happy to have her there and it was some time after her arrival before they even made it back out of Lucy's bedroom. When she did, she planned a surprise trip home, hoping against hope, knowing that being Saturday, both Rachel and her father had the day off and the house to themselves.

---------------------

Unbeknownst to Sandra, Rachel was also in turmoil. She too was too aware of the tension between them and desperately wanted to be able to take Sandra aside and fuck her. She wished that she could crawl into her bed in the morning or join her in the shower, but with Devon home, it was out of the question. The little touches and teases drove her crazy and resulted in her dragging Devon into the bedroom and fucking him mercilessly on several occasions as she sought to satisfy her desires. She even snuck into Sandra's room one afternoon and found her vibrator, sliding it into her pussy over and over again, wishing that Sandra was there to share the experience with her.

When Sandra announced that she'd be going to Lucy's for a couple of days, Rachel's mind raced. She was sure now that Sandra had sucked her father's cock, even though he had no idea. The more she thought about the idea, the more she found her opinion changing, especially when she considered that it may just provide a path for the three of them to live together ... and even play together.

Eventually the thought led her back to the time that she'd left Devon alone in the house, tied up. That first time that may have precipitated Sandra sucking on her father's cock. That Saturday, alone in the house together, Rachel took the opportunity to tie her lover to the bed again. She moved her car from the driveway and made a call to Sandra's cell, letting her know that she had left her phone charger on the kitchen bench should she need it.

Sandra was almost disappointed when she received the call from Rachel. If she was expected home, there was unlikely to be anything kinky going on. She decided to collect the charger anyway. She was surprised to find that Rachel's car was absent upon her arrival and assumed that they must have gone out. Sandra went to the kitchen, picking up her charger before turning to leave. As she was about to though, she heard her father.

"Rachel?" he called out. Sandra's heart skipped a beat. She moved quietly to the door of her father's room and for the second time found him restrained on the bed, flaccid cock ready for the world to have its way. Sandra was stunned. Why would Rachel have made the call and then left her father like this? She couldn't work it out. Part of her ended up rationalising that maybe it was a game ... maybe part of the turn on was hearing someone come into the house whilst tied to the bed. Maybe she hadn't been supposed to come to the bedroom, nor hear father call out.

Despite all those maybes, there was one certainty. Sandra wasn't leaving without taking advantage of the situation. She carefully placed her bag on the floor and moved to the bed where she lowered her mouth over her father's flaccid cock and sucked and teased until he stiffened. The feeling of him swelling in her mouth excited her no end, her pussy coming alive and her nipples hardening as butterflies fluttered about in her belly. Devon groaned as the mouth worked away wonderfully at his cock, excited that Rachel had returned to surprise him again. She even seemed to take a different approach to sucking him, no doubt to extend the illusion that some stranger had come into the house to take advantage of him.

Sandra sucked away, taking the base of his shaft in her hand and pumping him, determined that this time she would stay long enough for him to cum. As she worked his cock, her other hand groped between her legs, rubbing her jeans against her pussy, feeling the moisture that was being generated by her desire soaking through her lace thong. She thought back to having watched Rachel when she had her father in this position, remembering the way she'd straddled him, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. She also remembered seeing that pussy up close and personal and desire coursed through her body.

Hurriedly, a decision made, Sandra stripped her jeans from her body, sliding them down her legs, her thong going with them until she was naked from the waist down. She climbed onto the bed and straddled her father, his hard cock flat against his stomach. She ground her pussy down on it, rubbing back and forth, feeling the moisture from her lips coat his cock as she slid over it, pushing him against his belly whilst leaning forward so that her clit ran along the length, sending shudders through her body. She didn't last. She wanted more. Grabbing her father's cock, she guided the head between her lips and slid down him, feeling his steel-hard shaft slide deep into her pussy. She ground down hard, moving her hips in circles, fingers playing with her clit as she sought to bring herself to orgasm.

Rachel watched from the closet. Her fingers were plunging deep into her own pussy as she saw Sandra climb on the bed and slip her father's cock into her pussy. She was amazed at both how furiously Sandra was riding the cock and at how much she herself was being excited by watching. She desperately wanted to join in. She wanted to be behind Sanrda, fondling her tits or even sitting in front and kissing her as she rode her Dad's cock, but at the same time she suddenly worried that if she burst out now, Sandra would flip out completely. There mused that there had to be another way even as Sandra came.

Sandra felt her insides go mental as she came, threatening to turn inside out from the force of her orgasm, her pussy clutching at the hard cock buried between its lips. She gave herself a moment before 'dismounting' and then stood beside the bed, looking at her juices coating her father's cock. She leaned over and sucked him into her mouth again, tongue swirling lovingly about it, tasting herself on his pole. She hummed as her mouth slid along his length and felt him thrusting his hips at her mouth with an urgency that she could understand. For the briefest of moments she thought about letting his cum spray all over himself and abandoning him, letting it be very clear that someone had had their way with him, but decided it was just too obvious. It would be bad enough she realised belatedly when Rachel hadn't even been there and someone had fucked him. There was no hiding the fact that she'd been in the house. As this flickered through her mind in the briefest of instants, Devon came, shooting his load of hot sticky cum into his daughter's mouth. She swallowed, taking his entire load before pulling her jeans back on and quickly exiting the room even as Devon started complimenting Rachel on how hot it was.

As she went back through the kitchen, Sandra put her charger back on the bench, thinking this may at least sow some seed of doubt.

Rachel stepped from the closet, naked, her fingers coated with the juices of her pussy, having cum hard when she saw that Sandra was swallowing her father's cum. She moved to the bed and began to untie him even as she heard Sandra's car pull out of the driveway.

"That was amazing," Devon said to Rachel with a grin on his face, reaching for her tits after the blindfold was removed.

"Yes it was," Rachel agreed, her nipples rock hard and tight.

---------------------------

It was several days later and near the end of the summer break when Rachel next found herself alone with Sandra. They were in the kitchen, once again doing dishes. Sandra was at the sink with her hands in the water and Rachel came up behind her, running her hands over the younger girl's body, touching her gently, fingers tracking over her smooth skin.

"That's a bit naughty," Sandra said as goose bumps travelled over her in response. She felt Rachel's hands slide up her thighs and into the legs of the short cotton shorts that she had on, slipping under her underwear, touching her intimately. They slipped out again and this time covered Sandra's firm tits, cupping them as Rachel pressed her own breasts against Sandra's back.

"But you like naughty, don't you?" Rachel whispered in her ear, tongue flicking out to caress Sandra's lobe.

"Mmm, I do," Sandra purred, her body responding.

"I know you do, because I saw you riding your father's cock," Rachel said urgently but quietly, feeling Sandra's entire body stiffen like a plank as she realised what had been said.

"What?" Sandra demanded belatedly. Rachel turned Sandra in her arms until they faced each other, keeping her hands on her body, teasing, distracting.

"I left him tied on the bed and then called you, hid in the closet and watched. I know you were the one to suck him that first night when you weren't supposed to be in town," Rachel urged. Sandra was shaking her head, denying, but not managing to give life to her voice. "I liked it," Rachel assured her. "I want to share him with you."

"What!?" Sandra finally demanded, pushing the other girl way. "What the fuck are you on about?"

"I saw you suck the cum from your father's cock and it turned me on Sandra. And I stand here watching you tease him, walking around in almost nothing, making him hard but not being able to follow through. And not only does it make him hard, it fucking kills me because I want you too. I want you as bad as he does." She stepped close again, one hand seizing Sandra's breast and the other groping her crotch. Sandra was speechless and Rachel took advantage, thrusting her tongue into Sandra's mouth, kissing her hard, hands working to bring Sandra's desire somewhere near the level of her own. It worked and she groaned as Sandra returned the kiss.

Moments later Rachel had dragged her down to the floor and torn their clothes off. They were tangled together naked on the kitchen floor, kissing and touching, both desperate for relief. Rachel worked her way down until she was able to devour Sandra's pussy, plunging her tongue between her lips, sucking and slurping, teasing her clit. She was relentless and continued until Sandra squealed and shook with an orgasm.

"I wanted to suck your juices from your Dad's cock," Rachel whispered as she moved back up the younger girl's body. I wanted so badly to taste you on him, or to suck his cum from your pussy."

"Oh God, that's so kinky!" Sandra said; surprised at the passion with which Rachel said it.

"Yeah and it makes me so horny," Rachel replied, her fingers playing between her legs. She'd hoped that Sandra would eat her, return the oral favour, but she made no move. Rachel accepted it, surprised and happy to even still be in the house all things considered.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,976 Followers