Tied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers

"Do you really want to share him?" Sandra asked; concern etched over every feature of her face.

"Oh yes, I want to have you both anytime I want," Rachel groaned.

"But how?"

"Well, I've been thinking," Rachel said; eyes glittering. Sandra listened as she laid out the plan.

----------------------

Sandra had only two more days before she had to set off and return to school. She had committed to her father that she'd spend the night of her vacation with him and Rachel, but wanted to have another night with Lucy before they went their separate ways to college again. She told them that she'd be back around dinner time the following day.

Lucy was of course glad to have her and the two of them went out dancing and drinking. They had a great time teasing everyone around them shaking their hot young bodies and leading a lot of people on without actually following through.

In the cab ride on the way home they held hands, Lucy resting her head on Sandra's shoulder, conscious of the excited looks that the cabbie was casting into the rear-vision mirror. She played up to it, moving her hand to play with Sandra's tit when she knew that he was looking. A minor swerve to correct the direction of the car gave her a smile and she stopped then, waiting until they were back at her house before trying anything else.

Sandra happily allowed Lucy to undress her, both their movements a little clumsy from their inebriation. She then took her turn to slip Lucy's clothes from her, pausing as she unveiled each new bit of skin to kiss it. When she came to her thong, Sandra knelt down so that as she slid the thong down Lucy's legs, her bald pussy was right in front of her. She leaned forward, lips puckered and planted a peck on her friend's bald mound, acutely conscious of the smell of Lucy's sex. She felt Lucy's hands in her hair, massaging her scalp. She lingered on her knees, planting more kisses, flicking her tongue out to lick at the very top of Lucy's slit.

"Oh yes Sandy," Lucy murmured. Sandra pushed her down onto the bed. She was going back to college soon and Lucy had awakened something in her that she didn't think she'd be able to put away again. She felt that she needed to take one more step and that Lucy deserved to be the recipient. She spread Lucy's legs and kissed her way up the inside of her thigh until she was again presented with Lucy's glistening bald pussy.

Poking her tongue out, she licked her way slowly up the outer right side of Lucy's most intimate parts before doing the same on the left, listening to Lucy's contented sighs as each lick and stroke of her tongue came with more confidence and daring until finally after parting her friend's lips with her fingers, Sandra licked right up the inside of her pussy until she dragged her tongue over Lucy's clitoris. She then experimented, flicking it, swirling her tongue around it, sliding it into her pussy and generally doing what she knew she liked having done to her own pussy.

Lucy continued to purr with satisfaction as Sandra licked her way around her pussy. The she settled in to a steady rhythm, her tongue pressed flat and hard against Lucy's clit and Lucy squealed with delight as she was relentlessly driven toward orgasm, hands clutching at the bed covers and chest heaving, hips thrusting at Sandra's mouth until she explosively reached the zenith of her pleasure with a shuddering climax. Sandra crawled up onto the bed, kissing as she went, stopping to suck on one of Lucy's long nipples before kissing her friend.

"Did I do ok for my first time?" She whispered with a giggle.

"Fuck yes, that was amazing," Lucy grinned, pulling her back for more kissing. "Know what I haven't had all holidays?"

"What?"

"A cock," Lucy laughed. "I've spent all this time back here and the only sex I've had is with you and the one time with Rachel.

"Does that mean I'm your girlfriend?" Sandra giggled. Lucy took on a more serious look than Sandra had anticipated. "Shh, I didn't mean exclusively or anything."

"Oh" Lucy said and Sandra wasn't sure whether it was relief or disappointment. "Well you're certainly very special to me."

"Good, I want to be as special to you as you are to me ... I'm just not sure that I'm ready to say I have a girlfriend who is my sole exclusive love," Sandra said.

"Oh, now I get you," Lucy laughed. "That's perfect, 'cause like, we're going back to college and I don't think my dildo will keep me satisfied all term."

"I know what you mean," Sandra answered. "But I still prefer it to sexy with randoms." Lucy bounced off the bed and went to her travel bag which she'd started to pile clothes into for her return to college. After digging around for a little while, she came back to the bed with a large flesh coloured rubber cock in her hand.

"Now this little friend keeps me from having too many of those randoms!" she announced. Sandra laughed and then found Lucy pouncing on her, pushing her back on the bed and straddling her legs as she kissed first her mouth and then sucked on her tits, all the while rubbing the end of the fake cock against her. Sandra surrendered to Lucy's obvious desire and soon found herself with her legs spread and Lucy working the fake cock slowly deeper into her pussy.

"Its big!" Sandra said with surprise as it was shoved deeper inside her, stretching her pussy wide.

"That's how I like them!" Lucy laughed, speeding up the motion with which she was now impaling her friend. She pulled on Sandra's nipple with her free hand as she pumped her pussy with the other, the cock sliding in and out of her slick lips. Sandra found herself responding and then Lucy turned the knob on the base and it started vibrating as well, sending further pleasure deep inside Sandra's pussy and drawing an excited moan from her.

Lucy pulled the rubber cock from Sandra's pussy and slipped it into her mouth, sucking her friend's juices from it.

"God I'd love to suck your juices from a real cock, how hot would that be!" Lucy announced and Sandra almost choked at the suggestion, mind flicking to the fact that it was exactly what Rachel had said she wanted to do to Devon's cock. She wondered what Lucy would think if she knew of the plan for the next night. Would she be freaked out or turned on? She wasn't about to ask and find out, instead focussing on the fact that Lucy had retuned the toy to her pussy, this time holding the vibrating rubber against her clit before sliding it deep into her pussy again.

With the cock buried, Lucy made room to use her mouth on Sandra's clit, licking at it until her pussy was grabbing at the cock inside as she came.

-----------------------------

The following morning at about eleven, Sandra wish Lucy luck with her term and gave her a passionate tongue kiss goodbye, each girl's hands fondling the other's body. Then she jumped into her car and drove home, thankful that the prius was super quiet as she pulled up out the front, knowing what should be waiting for her inside.

As quietly as she could she made her way into the house, leaving her bag in the car to be collected later. Sure enough, when she reached her father's bedroom, he was once again tied naked to the bed. His fit body was stretched out; his cock flopped against his belly and a blindfold again covering his eyes. Sandra smiled at the sight and started to shed the tiny shorts, t-shirt and underwear that she'd worn home from Lucy's.

As she did so, she smiled at Rachel who stood in a corner of the room, naked and watching Sandra in turn. Sandra blew her a kiss and then moved to suck her father's cock, kneeling on the mattress between his splayed legs. Rachel moved about the bed, taking in the sight of Sandra sucking her father's cock from different angles, before moving in behind her and running her tongue up Sandra's wet slit. Sandra groaned as Rachel worked her pussy from behind, licking it and rubbing her nipple between her lips. Then Sandra moved forward until she was able to slide her pussy down on her father's now rock hard cock, slithering up and down its length, Rachel unable to do much more than reach out to play with her tits, waiting for her opportunity.

After working her way up and down her father's cock for a couple of minutes, Sandra slipped off of both him and the bed, giving Rachel what she'd been wanting ... a hard cock covered in Sandra's pussy juice. Eagerly Rachel crawled up on the bed the way that Sandra had and took the cock in her mouth, devouring both it and its pleasured coating. When she'd well and truly cleaned it she slid her own pussy over it and fucked Devon whilst Sandra watched.

Sandra took Rachel's place, again mounting her bound father's cock and then as she squatted, sliding up and down on him, Rachel pulled the blindfold from her boyfriend. There was a very brief pause as Devon's eyes adjusted and he realised that the pussy that was sliding up and down his cock belonged to his daughter.

"What the fuck!? No! Sandra!" he said, shocked and somewhat distraught, hips bucking to try and dislodge his daughter from his cock. "Rachel?!" he exclaimed as he realised that she was standing right there, naked, a spectator to the wrong that was being perpetrated on him.

"Shhhh," Rachel said, moving to kiss him even as he tried to turn his head away. She pulled his nipple hard with one hand and grabbed his nuts from behind Sandra as well, squeezing.

"Its ok Dad," Sandra said, "I love your cock in my pussy and I know you love being there, because you've been enjoying it so much."

"No, this is wrong, it doesn't matter if it feels good, it's wrong!" he exclaimed even as his eyes betrayed him, taking in the hot young body that his daughter had been flaunting so blatantly in recent times. Rachel noticed his eyes taking in his daughter's breasts and moved onto the bed behind her, taking them in her hands and showing them off to him.

"Come on Devon, what's not to love about his amazing gift?" she asked, rolling Sandra's tight little nipples in her fingers. One hand slipped lower, caressing Sandra's belly until she reached her pussy and slid her hand between where she knew Devon would feel them on his cock even as she caressed Sandra's wet pussy lips.

Devon continued to protest, but the vehemence was fading as the two women worked together to overcome his fears. He could feel his girlfriend's fingers either side of his cock even as his daughter's pussy lips slid up and down. His eyes flicked from there to Sandra's tits where Rachel was pulling and extending a nipple. At the point that Sandra tipped her head back so that Rachel could kiss her, their tongues sliding over and around each other, his resistance melted entirely.

Sandra felt her father start to respond, thrusting with his hips to shove his cock deeper into her pussy as she rode him.

"Yeah Daddy, that's it, fuck my pussy!" she said, Rachel joining in with the encouragement. Rachel reached behind Sandra and grabbed Devon's balls as he thrust at his daughter, knowing that the constriction would drive him wild.

"Let me suck him Sandra," Rachel said. Sandra reluctantly slid off her father's cock, back toward his feet and Rachel leaned in over his cock, pointing out to Devon just how wet and slippery with Sandra's juices it was. Then she lowered her mouth over it and took him deep inside, relishing the taste. She could tell that Devon was close to cumming, but wasn't ready for him to do so, so she stopped and pulled Sandra to her, kissing and touching. They teased Devon mercilessly, two hot young girls going wild together while he was tied up just out of reach, able to watch but unable to participate.

"I think he needs to suck your hot titties Sandra," Rachel whispered, turning her to face her father. Sandra willingly moved so that she could dangle her tit in her father's face, loving the way his tongue immediately responded, snaking out from within his mouth to flick at her nipple before his lips closed over it and he sucked hungrily. Rachel was behind Sandra as she did so, her fingers invading the younger girl's pussy.

"Do you think we should finish him off?" Sandra said to Rachel.

"Oh yes, and I know just the way," Rachel replied. She climbed up on the bed and mounted Devon's cock, sliding her pussy up and down his pole for a minute. Sandra watched, wondering what Rachel had in mind, then gasped as she saw her grab her father's cock with one hand and guide it to her anus, the swollen and engorged head slowly disappearing into her nether regions.

"Oh fuck!" Devon said as he passed within her tight anal cavity.

"Oh you fill my arse so fucking much," Rachel said before moving. She was facing Devon, squatting, but moved her feet forward, closer toward his head, and her hands leaning back on the bed so that her pussy was thrust toward his face. "Come on Sandra, eat me," she insisted. Sandra stared at the neatly cropped raid hair around Rachel's pussy and smiled at up her. Then she moved so that she could get her tongue between Rachel's lips, glad that she'd licked Lucy when she'd had the chance so that she was open to this now and didn't hesitate in front of her father. With her tongue swirling around Rachel's clit, she glanced toward her father and seeing the lust in his eyes, felt validated in her choice. He was loving it and so was she. She turned her attention back to Rachel's pussy, using her tongue like she had with Lucy, dipping between her lips and flicking back and forth at her clit, all while Devon's cock was buried just below in Rachel's anus.

"Oh fuck its so good Devon," Rachel cried out as her holes were assaulted. She could feel her orgasm building and worked her butt on Devon's cock, wanting him to explode inside her, to feel his goo burst in her butt before it oozed out again. "I can feel her tongue on my pussy and your cock is so fucking huge in my ass!" The dirty talk seemed to do the trick as Devon worked his hips as hard as he could top thrust his cock at her tight butt hole. Devon came, his load shooting up her arse and Rachel cried out in joy as the sensation was enough to cause her too to explode.

"Now its your turn Sandra, get him to eat your pussy until you cum," Rachel told her as she slithered from Devon's cock, his sperm oozing from her anus. Sandra climbed up on the bed and squatted over his face, giving him no time to recover from his explosion as she began rubbing her pussy against his mouth. His tongue worked its way to her clit and stayed there as she thrust and rubbed. Rachel moved behind her, one hand playing with her tit and then she slipped the other between her buttocks.

Sandra wasn't sure what to do, she'd never allowed any of the boys that had wanted to to go near her ass, but suddenly she found Rachel's fingers moving over her tightly puckered skin. She moaned as she found that she enjoyed it, rubbing her cunt on her father's face all the while.

Her climax was approaching and Rachel could tell from the rapidly increasing breathing and staccato gasps that this was the case. She speared a finger into Sandra's anus, drawing a large squeal and a sudden collapse as Sandra came on her father's tongue, her pussy juice coating his tongue and seeping into his mouth. She clambered from the bed and then hugged Rachel before leaving the two of them alone. Rachel had assured her that she'd be able to satisfy any questions and ensure that things were cool before she left for school.

Sandra lay awake a long time that night, wondering if she'd done the right thing or not. The more she thought about it though, the more excited her pussy became and she knew that if presented with the choice again, she'd do nothing differently. Knowing that finally enabled her to drift off to sleep.

------

"I've fucked you Dad, but now I want you to fuck me," Sandra said, standing naked in the doorway to his bedroom. It was the next morning. The day she'd leave for college. She'd heard Rachel head out and decided that she wanted another go. But this time, she wanted to be sure that it was of her Father's free will, not because he was tied to the bed and all but forced to do it.

"Sandra," he started and she could hear the reluctance in his voice. She started to turn away. "Wait!" he said, swallowing hard. "Come over here." He patted the bed next to him, just like he would do when she was little and wanted to talk. She walked in and sat next to him on the bed, seeing his eyes move over her tight body. "Sandra, he started again. "Do you really want this?"

"Yes!" she insisted.

"And you know how wrong it is? Legally I mean ... what the world would say if they knew ..."

"Yes, but I don't care Daddy. Ever since I saw you the first time, stretched out naked and helpless on the bed ..."

"The first time?" he asked, confused. Sandra let him know about the day she'd come home from college. That she'd sucked his cock and run away.

"Oh God really?" he asked, blushing as he thought back to his dismissive response to Rachel's initial insistence that she hadn't been the one to suck him. Sandra boldly threw the covers away from her father, revealing that he was still naked and that his cock was getting hard.

"You like the thought of that don't you Daddy," she said, smiling, turning to face him, her hand sneaking between his legs to grab his cock and squeeze it. Then she kissed him. A peck first, but then with her tongue, pushing it into his mouth, feeling him fall back on the bed beneath her, following him down until her breasts were smooshed against his chest, his cock now rock hard in her hand.

He kissed her back, accepting that he really wanted this and that amazingly, so did his daughter. With that realisation safely in his head, he took control, rolling her over the top of him to the other side of the bed, the side where Rachel slept. Then he positioned himself between her legs, seeing the happy gleam in her eye and the rise and fall of her chest as his cock head slipped up and down the smooth lips of her pussy. He pushed. The lips parted and his cock slipped between them. Sandra groaned appreciatively as she felt his cock slip inside her.

Devon started slowly, sliding his cock in and out of his daughter's pussy, working deep inside until his balls pressed against her. He couldn't believe that just an hour ago, Rachel had been in this same position and his cock had been slipping between her lips. The thought worked him up and he thrust quicker, harder, Sandra encouraging him, feeling his urgency, loving the hard thrust of his cock into her pussy.

"That's it Daddy, fuck my cunt!" she said, head thrown back in pleasure. Devon obliged, pounding over and over again, amazed at the tight young pussy he was being allowed to plunge his cock into. He gasped as he felt his balls quiver and before he even had a chance to think about it, he was cumming, his cock spurting and unleashing its load deep into Sandra's pussy.

"Oh fuck Daddy!" Sandra cried out as she was filled. He collapsed to the side, spent from having filled both Sandra and Rachel within the space of an hour.

"I guess I'd better pack for college," Sandra said a little later, extricating herself from her father's bed and strolling naked to the door. He surveyed her tight ass as she walked and couldn't help but notice the cum that was running down her inner thigh.

------------------------

"See you next break Sandra," Rachel said to her later that day, taking her in her arms and pulling her in for a kiss, their tits mashing together.

"I sure hope so. Don't wear Dad out. And don't you dare fuck this up!"

"I certainly don't intend to," Rachel smiled, her hand sliding over Sandra's body.

"And don't you fuck it up either Daddy," she said, letting him take her in his arms in turn before tongue kissing him.

end

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers