All Comments on 'Tiffany'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great ending

loved the ending to this story. JPB has so many wimpy husbands in his stories that I usually don't read him, not sure why I read this one but I really enjoyed it. Hubby gets set up with something younger and prettier than the cheating whore he was married to and just leaves. has no court ordered obligations to support the wife, just leaves her alone and wanting him back - probably something like he felt when he discovered her cheating, only ongoing. great ending. Hope it works out with the new woman!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A really good story

You did it again! One fine tale of deception and lost love. Turning the ending to be a happy one was a real accomplishment. Thanks for writing such a good story.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
We concur - 98.9% of JPB's stories are dog shit ..

but the 1.1% that are not male wimp related are actually pretty well written. As we have stated before, JPB should balance his enormous amount of stories with more along the non-wimp male character / suitable revenge upon the vast array of slut ex-wife situations that he creates.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Damn Fine Story!

I knew you could write a happy ending if you put your mind to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sweet

Wow,I really enjoyed this story. Two people that are living for the present. One of your best.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 14 years ago
Excellent

Welcome back. Your recent submissions were far below your norm. This one restores my faith in your ability. I'd like to see more of this caliber and less of the other. Thanks for an enjoyable read.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Excellent Read

It looks like he will have two widows at his funeral,

Come on gang. If you count his stories you will find more than half of JPB's 600+ stories have non-wimp husband! The problem is that many people would consider the protagonist of this story a wimp because he did not take violent revenge on his wife. But I think his attitude was more sensible...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Living with a piece of trash for two years?

You have to be kidding me. Why didnt he move out then and there. No need to divorce just move out. Leave her in the house with no money and nothing else. She could get a job and pay her own way. Once women find out you are separated they begin to line up to get some or to find a husband. Remember the old line, love em and leave em. Seems a very good choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh! I LIKE THIS ONE - the ctr wifey gets it in the

END ! Hyuck Hyuck Hyuck

DrallDrallover 14 years ago
A Great One!

Thanks,Bob. I enjoyed it.How about a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh Shit

I just gave JPB a "100", the world will surely end tomorrow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
There was no emotional attachment

between him and the wife. So what does any of it matter? She'll recover real quick, and you fuck a young slut a few times. Mmm...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good read

Nicely put together. Just wondering, one anon reader doesn't like 98.9% of this authors stories. Did he really read all of this authors stories to come up with that percentage. Strange.ML

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
Complicated situation.

This type of arrangement probably happens more often than one might think, but it would never work for me. It would seem that communication in this marriage has broken down quite a bit. The reality of such a happenstance is that hubby would be resentful for those two years (I know I would be, if this happened to me). It would gnaw at me, that's for sure. Just pretending erectile dysfunction and no longer having sex with the wife would not cut it. It would be an empty relationship, sort of like two roommates coexisting peacefully, each doing a share of household chores but with no intimacy. I for one could not keep all that bottled inside of me; I would hire a P.I., bug the house, and get the goods on Ms. Unfaithful. Just the threat to reveal pictures and everything else in court would put an end to any attempts by her attorney to rape me at the divorce. Better not to stay for those two years since the love has died. Starting over isn't fun but it has to be better than a two year "prison" sentence, which is what this man endured.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So It's Possible - Just Not Probable Short Term

This displays the talent most knew was there all along.<P>

Unfortunately, this is the .5% of just plane bobies work that he chooses once in a blue moon - an anomaly from which its next back to the watching wimps.<P>

Or is this a turning to life and reality - Nah - give it up. All of which is a sad waste of talent as shown here.<P>

Shame eh.

SleeplessinMD2SleeplessinMD2over 14 years ago
Cheater should never win!

That is the defintion of someone who is not a wimp. Mike loves Lois like an employer loved a good worker after he caught her cheating on him. Let's face it if you have a wife who works at home and she cheats or betray you she still gets 50% of the assets and she is entitled to alimony. In addition, you have to find a new place to live, pay lawyer fees, moving costs etc. not to mention that you are viewed as a loser. So Mike had went through that process before which raise the question why should he go through it again? Mike worke his ass off and Lois sits at home complaining that she not getting enough and then invites some stranger into their home to fuck her. Even when Mike fakes impotence she does nothing to maintain an intimate relationship with him. I just do not understand those commenters who insist that Mike divorce Lois. How many marriages are like Mike and Lois's? The one question was what will Lois do for money? I know that you do not do sequels but it would be interesting to see what happened to Mike, Tiffany and Lois. Perhaps they should all move back into the same house since Lois does not need Mike to make love to her and she can do the domestic chores.

roadbirdroadbirdover 14 years ago
why not

obviously his wife wanted something else,,,, or more ,,,why shouldnt he do the same...and why wasnt his wife more into helping him with his problem if she truly loved him

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
Divorce the cheating slut.

Even if he doesn't marry the other cheating (young) slut he's at least a free agent.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Young girls do don't fuck 50 year old men except for money.

I gave it a 1.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
gave it a 5

DW of course that how you feel, she fucking a broke man dumb ass.

jeeter4ujeeter4uover 11 years ago
Honesty Pays

This story gives hope that nice guys can finish first!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
AND MAY I MENTION THE #1 REASON

very sanitary and germ free, TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
So it ends with a figurative whimper, not a ( gang) bang?

There was a waitress, but no cream pies. JPB kept the conniving in low gear but no dead spots. I liked it but can't deny expecting a flamboyant plot twist. That's Bob for you, the plot twist was there was no plot twist. Nice.

Dubby49Dubby49over 11 years ago
Every old bufoon's

pleasant daydream.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Works for me

Couple of questions? What were the tattoos? And what else was pierced? Just curious

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A few questions & 3*

What keeps him away from sex with Lois if he has sex with Tiffany with no love or future?

What keeps Lois from threatening him with divorce on grounds of adultery?

Why not get pictures of Lois and lovers for protection?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The ruination of his "new' relationship?

Is when Tiffany fucks him to death. Or more likely when he has a stroke. Then who is going to take care of him if the stroke doesn't kill him but just incapacitates him? Sure as hell not Tiffany. This was an old man's fantasy and will turn out to be an old man's demise.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
@Anonymous 02/04/15

re: "What keeps Lois from threatening him with divorce on grounds of adultery?"

JPB often bases his stories in Colorado which only has "No Fault" divorce, grounds do not matter.

In this story Tiffany was going to Durango which is on the Western Slope of Colorado, she was travelling 300 miles to get there.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Excellent

I don't understand how a wife can state how much she loves her husband while stabbing him in the back. She couldn't have cared much about his "supposed problem" or she would have pressed him to find a cure or another doctor or anything else. She didn't care about having sex with her husband. Although I wouldn't do things the way he did it worked out well. I just wonder if the cunt er the cheating wife was still seeing her lover the whole two years after he found out. What's even stranger is the wife having conversations with his new lover and saying she will get him back. Oh well, in fiction, anything can happen.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
She Loves Him ?

Right. She just needed more sex than he was giving her, but she never mentioned anything to him about her "needs"? Right. Sorry, but no. Sure he may be an old fool to run off with a young lady in a relationship that may be doomed from the start. So what? We are all "doomed" from the start. Even if he is old, at least maybe he can be happy for his remaining years, even if he does break up with Tiffany, he will walk away knowing that a young hot woman desired him, and cared about him to some degree, perhaps more than his wife had.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
LOL!

"You weren't supposed to know; you weren't ever supposed to know" - Well, duh! And here I thought that husbands were supposed to know about their wives cheating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NO GEM

I keep reading Just Plain Bob stories looking for that occasional gem. This was not it for several reasons. He quit having sex with wife. Why? He switched to another whore (presumably having multiple partners) that cost him instead of keeping on with the free one (presumably with one partner). Not smart. More costly. Sex less often.

Furthermore, they are both now cheaters. So I think he should just stick with the free one who loves him. Maybe telling her she is on probation (but not about his prostitute dalliance). Then when the Tiffany opportunity comes, give Lois the ultimatum: she lives here and I have sex with her when I/she please or else I move out with her.

Anyway, the main turn off to me was going to the whore and cutting off the free one. My real preference? Get pictures, confront her, and, since she obviously loves him, reconcile. Now she's scared and over the barrel and hence doubly willing. Just saying.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Last anon

Some of what you said made sense except for the fact that "she loves him?".

Why? Because she says so? Because she sends some lousy card from time to time? She loves him so much that when she needed more sex instead of talkin with her husband she took a lover and fucked him in her own house and in her marital bed., Yeah, I can see that she really loves him.

JPB is really lousy about following tracks of details in his story, so I'd have liked to know what happened with her lover. Is she still fucking him? Did she take a new one?

Any way, we agree, there's no gem here. Just another story following the pattern.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1*

Yet again JPB writes a weak story with no retribution for the cheater and people lap it up. 'Legend' my ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I fell asleep reading this did I miss anything?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Detroitrockcity

You must be one of the girls in jpb's stories, or are you the bitch that broke his heart. Cause you have made the same old comments on just about all his stories. That's allot of stories to go through, and comment about them. If i don't like an author or subject matter i tend not to read them. I definitely don't read them all and comment disparagely. Go read stuff that floats your boat, instead of acting like a shrew bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked this story

The wife cheated on her husband. He finds out but doesn’t kick her because it will cost him too much. So he just tells the wife he can’t screw her anymore and the husband just starts screwing a 20 year old. Perfect open marriage now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tiffany is going to screw him to death

But what a way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wanna hear something funny...

My uncle went through something similar. Caught my aunt cheating, divorced after the kids left. Had a few girlfriends. Hooked up with one 12 years younger than him for nearly 20 years but they never married. She died of cancer. My aunt went a little crazy, became something like a shut in for years. Ended up having a visit to the lunny bin for a year. She got out and had a heart to heart with my uncle. After his long time girlfriend died, they kinda sorta got back together. It’s probably more from shared history and companionship now, but they live next door to each other now and come together to all the family events. Funny, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

To the gutless anon ripping DetroitRockCity.....grow up, put your name behind your worthless comment and make an actual contribution this site......PUSSY.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Reading the comments cracks me up!

So many comments rip the author while saying how much they like this (but never any other) story. Give me a break! As for this, whenever I read a cheating wife say, "I just needed more than you could give me." I wonder how many times when they were younger she wanted less than him. Tiffany is just a slut who wants both the danger and the security, but you can't hold both. Good story.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

It is called sugar daddy, nothing wrong with it, funny story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmmmmm…Fairy Tales. You gotta love’em. But seriously, a very enjoyable story. Thanks, Bob.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
If

If she is still shagging her lover,how come he never caught them again or could tell when she had been fucked.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Good story, what's good for goose.................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Louis is only trying so hard because he’s moved into a younger and hotter woman. That’s pretty pathetic. She probably does love him, but it’s not very much if that love gave her permission to fuck some guy in their marital bed. She can’t offer him a revenge fuck. She can’t offer him more kids. She’s already a good housewife and that didn’t stop him. She really didn’t have much to offer him except her loyalty. Not sure how she can make up for it. But I’m happy with these stories.

Age difference is easier on old men/young women. The men can still provide support and the women can still bear children. Sounds archaic but you’d be surprised how many relationships can fizzle when one partner realizes their genetic line may end if they stay with their partner. At that point love has nothing to do with it, just a desire to not be a genetic dead end.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

If she would have stayed faithful Lois sounds like the perfect wife. Getting it 3-4 times a week sometimes 2-3 times a night and it wasn't enough for her?

Sounds like an awesome wife ... If she would have stayed faithful.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

One for the "Best of JPB" list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good work! An intelligent MC sees that you don't have to go Rambo to dispense payback. Sucks to be Lois! 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Actually one of Bob’s better efforts. Loved the fact that Mike dumped her and is cohabiting with Tiff. Lois is deluded….but then we wouldn’t have stories like this without deluded and stupid wives….

.

3 ***

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"Mike, he means nothing to me." - "Makes," present tense, so she's still seeing him, and since she "needs" so much, I'm sure she hasn't given him up, so how can she expect to get Mike back if she doesn't drop Lover Boy?

\

@dark2donut2 Re: "Sugar Daddy" - I wouldn't call him a sugar daddy, he only paid the initial costs for the apartment. He's probably paying more now, but only because he's living there, too.

\

How long will it take before she realizes he's taken so much money? And is he still paying for their house and other expenses?

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

;-) thanks for another fun read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9049 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...