Tiffany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since it is the best offer on the table I guess I'll just have to take it won't I?"

"There is one more thing baby; will it bother you that I'm married?"

The confusion on my face must have been evident because she went on, "Dave is really my husband. I don't wear my rings and I called him my boyfriend because I got better tips as long as the guys thought that they might have a chance. I'm not going back to him, but I'm not going to waste money on a divorce lawyer either. If there is a divorce Dave can pay for it."

I had to smile at that. "Well Tiffany, if you can put up with my being married, I guess that I can accept the fact that you are."

++++++++++++

I had learned some harsh lessons from my first divorce and while I had no intention of wasting money on lawyers to get a divorce from Lois I had no idea of what she might do when I moved out and went to live with Tiffany. For the next two weeks I spent my evenings after work with Tiff and then went home to Lois, but during the day I quietly closed out CDs and withdrew money from savings. My 401k at work had a provision that allowed me to borrow against it up to fifty percent and so I did. When I felt that I had protected myself financially as best I could I went home and dropped the bomb on Lois.

"You are what?"

"I'm moving out."

"That's it? You just walk in the door and tell me that you are moving out?"

"That pretty much sums it up."

"After all these years and I don't even get an explanation?"

"I've found someone else Lois, someone I'd rather be with than you."

"You would rather be with than me? For God's sake Mike, why? How can you take our marriage and just toss it away? I thought you loved me?"

"At one time I did Lois. At one time you were my life, but then you stopped loving me and that killed something inside me and now I'm moving on."

"What are you saying? I've never stopped loving you Mike. I love you as much now, if not more, as I did the day I married you."

"Then you must not have loved me all that much on that day Lois, or you would never have done what you did to me."

"Mike, you're being stupid. I don't know what it is that you think I've done to you, but I've never stopped loving you. I don't care who it is that you think is so special, but she can never love you the way I do."

"She already has Lois."

"Come on Mike, think it through. You think that you have something with this woman, but how long can it last when she finds out that you can't perform sexually. It doesn't matter to me because I love you for who you are, not for what you can do."

"I perform for her quite well Lois, sometimes as many as three or four times a night."

"I don't understand. You haven't been able to make love to me in over two years."

"I've been able Lois, I just didn't want to."

"What are you saying Mike? You love me, I know you do."

"No I don't Lois. I did. I did right up to the day I came home from work at lunchtime and found you in our bed with another man. Your cries of, "Oh baby I can never get enough of your cock, give it to me, give it to me" drove a stake through the love I had for you. There was never anything wrong with my dick Lois; I just didn't want to touch you after that."

Lois turned pale when I said that. "You weren't supposed to know; you weren't ever supposed to know" she said in a low, weak voice. "It didn't mean a thing Mike. He means nothing to me. It was just sex baby, that's all it was. I just needed more than I was getting baby. Honest to God Mike, he means nothing to me. I love you honey, only you."

"Well, look on the bright side Lois. I'm out of here so you can move him in and fuck for twenty-four hours a day. That way you can get as much as you need."

The last thing I heard as I walked out the door was, "Don't do this to me Mike, I love you. Don't leave me Mike, honest to God I love you."

+++++++++++

I guess that maybe she did. She never filed for divorce and I get calls from her at work every week. She sent me a card on my birthday and signed it, "Waiting, love, Lois." I got one from her on Valentine's Day that was signed, "Yours forever. I love you and I'll wait for you for as long as it takes."

It didn't take long for her to find out about Tiffany and she stops at the restaurant every Saturday and Sunday and tells Tiff that she intends to get me back. If it is a slow day Tiff will sit down with her and they talk. Lois says she is going to get me back and Tiff tells her that she should never have let me get away and Lois says, "Hey, I made a big mistake, but I still love him."

+++++++++++++++

Despite the age difference Tiff and I seem to be making it work, but the relationship is still in its infancy so only time will tell, but for the moment I'm living every dirty old man's dream. I have a young, beautiful, and sexy nympho on my hands and I'm holding on for dear life.

12