All Comments on 'Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 01'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
MiBeautifulFaceMiBeautifulFaceover 12 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!!

What an amazing STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Magnificent

I do believe that this story has just bumped up to the #1 spot on my favorite stories on Lit.

And if the rest of the series is as good as the first chapter - Woo baby!!! :D

Awesome job - keep writing.

RikonaRikonaover 12 years ago

LOVE IT! cant wait for the next chapter!

ErrorLoveCritiqueErrorLoveCritiqueover 12 years ago
AWESOME!

Great Combination! Nerdy/Popular with a twist. Great to add Supernatural to high school! Can't wait for more!

julrijulriover 12 years ago
Wonderful!

This was totally unexpected! Wonderful to see such vast different stories from you. Its a breath of fresh air. As usual I was drawn in and lived the tale. I'm rubbing my hands in anticipation for the next chapter! This is going to be fun.

Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Bears and wolves....Oh my!

J~

SarahLou74SarahLou74over 12 years ago
Please be quick!

I was so excited to see you've started another thread. I've read all of your other stories, some more than once, and I can't wait to see where this story goes! I wish you speedy writing!

StarMAPStarMAPover 12 years ago
Oh hot damn!! That was off the scale!

AMAZING! I wish it was complete already but i want it to last and I know you'll make it good. Wow that was hot! Parker's reaction to Colton and what Colton said to him just blew me away. I think I'm going to love where you'll take their relationship if that was any indication. I got mad love for your talent Rob!

Contest4JenContest4Jenover 12 years ago

Eep! That was amzingly hot! Can't wait for the next chapter..Parker is so cute! Cheers :D

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Oh my god, oh my god...

oh my gawd! Rob, damn it man, that was so great! LOL, "Vogue" brought some nice memories! Awesome job, I'm going to love this, I can tell. Paker is just so sweet.

~M

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929over 12 years ago

Sounds like the start to another awesome series!

TheRealThinggTheRealThinggover 12 years ago

amazing as always !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
such a good start!

awesome as always...like the change in setting & pace

notmichellenotmichelleover 12 years ago
ropey ribbons!

Rob's back again!!! I loved this! Wolves and gay males together....sweet! You're branching out and still staying true to writing what you know. This is a great start and I can't wait for more! Thanks for sharing and posting your writing! You set the standard for yourself pretty high and follow through with it for each story! Beautiful!

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 12 years ago
Ahh jeez!

How long before the next one??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More plz

I really liked it, waiting for more. Hopefully very soon.

White_WingsWhite_Wingsover 12 years ago
AMAZING!!!

OHHH MY GOD!! Great beginning. Love Parker and Colton already and love the werewolve twist. Ppppppllllease write the next chapter soon. You rock!!!

EMArnoldEMArnoldover 12 years ago

It's a whole new world, a great cast of younger characters, intriguing plot lines, secrets, and it's written by you...

Hurray!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOWZA!

I love it. It's different from your usual stories and I am loving it just as much. I cannot wait to rad more.

Kazehana552Kazehana552over 12 years ago

I love this side of your writing. Its different but its still amazing like everything else you've written before.

FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlover 12 years ago
woof!

Another HOTT story from you Mr ;) I am so going to enjoy this ride. Thanks alot in advance *grin*

le8mebeele8mebeeover 12 years ago
I just died and went to heaven

U....robcub32 are a force to be reckoned with....this...it's a totally different, pleasant and minnnnddd blowing style...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh hell yeah!

You got my attention. ~ Damn. ~ Well... Just... ~ Damn!

'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazeballs!!!

They love you boo! I can't wait for more of this story. You know what happens when I get all tingly inside...and I'm tingling....lol.

Chelle

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ahhmazing!

This was great. I can't wait to read more of it! And the RuPaul reference; definitely loved it!

gbc5452gbc5452over 12 years ago
PLEASE

dont leave us waiting too long for the next chapter...and keep up with the references, theyre funny as hell lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yay

I love it when I see your name in the list of new stories - always something well worth reading. Excellent job as always - thank you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YOUR THE BEST

I just love it when i see you name in the liste of new stories.

Love the new story can't wait for ch 2

NotaTragedyNotaTragedyover 12 years ago
Oh My Garsh!

LOVED IT! Every time I think your stories can't get any better, ('cuz really how can you get better than best?) THEY DO! A Werewolf story (!) you're killing me! Can't wait for the next chapter!!

TaGiMLTaGiMLover 12 years ago
I have to agree...

with the other comments. You do have a way with words. Your stories are always so well written, both grammatically and plot-wise that you are indeed a pleasure to read. I love this story so far and am very enthused at the way it seems to be going. Now if we could only get you to write faster...?

kalhokalhoover 12 years ago
Awesome

Thanks for writing this story. Anxiously waiting for the next one. A job well done.

npiccininpicciniover 12 years ago
More Please!

More, More, More. Love it, Need it, can't wait for my next fix. Please hurry with the next chapter. Pretty please?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
(doing a little dance)...He's back..he's back

YES... As the title said I was doing a little dance(in my head any way) while saying he's back over and over..That said

My 3 of favorite things on Lit.

1> robcub32

2> Gay stories

3> Were stories

Don't think it can get any better than this...Well maybe Colton kicking some major Seth ass.

Keep it up can't wait till the next chptr.

chavelaprincesschavelaprincessover 12 years ago
*iz ded*

Oh sweet JaySUS, fuck, please OMG, yes like totally update soon I am dying!!!!!!

I wasn't sure what this was about, I was just glad to see that you'd posted a new story, a chaptered what looks to be a lengthy story in the making at that!

A were story?! MY GOD! What awesomeness can you do next?! If you mpreg, I think I'd be your slave.

I am like salivating over this. A you throw in football and possessiveness, I'm dying. This is fantastic, my goddess... I cannot wait for more. mmMOARrr!

QueenieLeManzQueenieLeManzover 12 years ago
Day-uhmm, that's hot!

Can't wait for the next chapter. Gay werewolf written by robcub32? Happy, happy, joy, joy!

Rockyroads50Rockyroads50over 12 years ago
Woohoo!

Love your stories and really love the new storyline, especially the wolf twist. It feels like Colton is the alpha and that's why Jed "practically ran the other way" when Parker approached him. I'm REALLY looking forward to the next installment. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
What could be better than a robcub32 story??????

Oh me oh my... a robcub32 story with Weres!!!!

Fan freaking tastic!!

GoddessonHerKneesGoddessonHerKneesover 12 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Wow,

This is one of the hottest stories I have ever read.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't wait to read the rest

Colton and Parker are hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I NEED THE NXT CHAPTER NOOOOWWWW!

faith2believefaith2believeover 12 years ago
Wonderful!

As always, your latest story is amazing! You are such a talented author! Can't wait for the next chapter!

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 12 years ago
Hot damn!

Just in time -- I was going through Alcide withdrawal now that "True Blood" is on break, and here's a new were for me to lust after! Thanks, Rob. Now post fast! You're off to a great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

You are always my favorite but this story has me begging. PLEASE! I need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Superb

Once again you have written another fantastic story! Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Omg plz update sooooooon!!! The story is so gud!!!!

alexandra36alexandra36over 12 years ago
WTH!!!

You just had to do that, didn't you? Grrrrrrrrrr!! LOL. I checked out your bio before I read this story and I was so excited coz something about posting complete stories and short stories so I was expecting this to be like 8 to 10 pages...but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....*cries hysterically* Can't wait for the next installment.

What can I say, HOT! HOT!! HOT!! *fans myself* ROTFl. Anyway, Seth needs his ass kick badly...I hope Colton does it for Parker. Seth's so typical meanie dude.

Awwww...Colton's my man!! LOL. I love him already and can't wait for the whole story to come out. I'm excitedly looking forward to the next one.

EXCELLENT job as always. Cheers! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please!

Love your stories. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A joining of my two fav categories. I can't wait for more of the story. As usual, it's well-written with characters that draw you in as you get to know them and descriptions that help you 'see' the story in your mind. More please!

saorisaoriover 12 years ago
A great 1st Chapter

Loving this story already - cant wait to read more. I guess Jed has been avoiding Parker cos Colton would go all Alpha on him if he flirts with his 'pup'!!

More please.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I cant wait for the next chapter.

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 12 years ago

What a great beginning! Am so looking forward to the next chapters! You have captured my imagination!

QuintessentialMuffinQuintessentialMuffinover 12 years ago
Lip-synch for your life!

I loved you're drag race reference and I am also looking forward to your next installment.

AnsticeAnsticeover 12 years ago
Nice Work!

So, you have finally been drawn to the dark side ; ) I am a long time fan, and I was wondering if you would ever get around to non-human. I like it...a lot. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good one!

I'll be watching for more of this one--it's hot, and I usually don't enjoy stories where the protagonists are this young...well except for a couple of Jonathan Longhorn's stories (not on this site--I don't think). Looking forward to more.

prostock69prostock69over 12 years ago
I'm am your BIGGEST Fan Girl!

I have read all your stories (many of them multiple times). So when I started to read this one, set in High School with bullying and the Jock/smaller guy dynamic, I was THRILLED! These type of stories are my favorite! However, when I got to the part where there was a wolf watching Parker in his back yard, I was shocked! I thought "what is this? A shape-shifter or Werewolf story?" OMG! This is way outside of what you have written before! I continued to read on skeptically, though.

I have to tell you Rob, I LOVE this story! I mean, LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I was squealing with glee as I finished the end of Chapter 1. OMG, your writing is just amazing. I can't WAIT for installment No. 2!

SikretSikretover 12 years ago
Love it!

Okay, I have been coming to this site for awhile now and never felt inspired to review...Until now! You actually got me to create an account so that I could praise you! Hehe. Look forward to more.

chavelaprincesschavelaprincessover 12 years ago

I'm about to rip my hair out, it feels like it's been weeks, instead of like a day or something since I read the beginning and I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
2 pages?

You post a new story and the first chapter is only 2 pages? You're killing me here! I really hope you keep the updates flowing swiftly with this story. I'm a sucker for a mm werewolf story and finding them for free is quite difficult.

Your writing has become more refined since the first story you posted. I've read them all and you are definitely one of my fav authors online. I've often wondered though... you've written the bear/twink dynamic in almost every story but I can't figure out which one you prefer since you vary the viewpoints! Care to share? LOL

So anyway, post soon. Please!

JustTroJustTroover 12 years ago
Amazing

You are utterly amazing. The non-human aspect of the story completely through me for a loop! So excited for the rest of the story. Keep em comin'!

LanaLove93LanaLove93over 12 years ago
Fan-Fuckin-Tastic!!!!!

Once again you make me fall for your story. Im so loving it so far PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!! Update SOON!!!!! Not to sound needy but im on my knees begging

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

Omg I never really comment on stories on here but I have to tonight that is amazing I am hooked onto the storie I have already read it 3 times to make sure I have gotten every detail so cannot wait till next chapter please dont make us wait

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 12 years ago
Handless Cum

Breathing hard with cum all over my belly. Never touched myself like in story. SO FUCKING HOT. Haven't had that happen in over 10 years. This was only 2nd time. WHAT AN AWESOME STORYLINE. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE MORE SSOOOOOON!!!

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 12 years ago
Canines mark their territory

Could you add watersports to the next chapters. The entire wolfpack & then an a more intimate experience would be so HOT!

BluMoonChildBluMoonChildover 12 years ago
Oh, My, Oh, MY

Curiouser and curiouser. I can't wait to see where this goes. You've gone to the dark side, my friend, and I love it!

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
I'm like Colton

I'm not satisfied.... with just 1 chapter.

heatherleigh24heatherleigh24over 12 years ago
YAY

So glad to see you back with a new story line. It already has me hooked with the 1st chapter. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
surprising

Have you been bit by the Taylor Lautner/Twilight bug? It's surprising. But still good. But definitely interesting because none of your other stories ever hinted at fantasy...and even the language you use has always been straight forward. It's interesting to see you evolve here as a writer. I hope this story becomes a success - so far it's pretty good!

dabe5090dabe5090over 12 years ago
Awesome

Yet again another brilliant story.Great character development and pace. Can't wait for the next installment. xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Canine capers

You have this one down cold... will wait with bated breath for the following chapters....woof woof...

CarelessLoveCarelessLoveover 12 years ago
Shivers...

I am so drawn in to this story I can hardly wait for the next chapter. Extremely good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YES YES YES!

Thank God! The twinks with daddy issues - much as I loved them - were really starting to get stale. A fresh storyline with a new angle is just what the doctor ordered. So long whining bears with fragile egos, hello hot werewolves with giant... personalities. I'm going to following this series closely!

PepperPacePepperPaceover 12 years ago
Can I just say...

THAT I LOVE THIS!!!

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessover 12 years ago
DAMN

Ya know Geemeedee is spot on with the Alcide withdrawals. Glory,every time that man was on screen I was howling at the t.v....and then you go and write this 2 pager. Really? 2 pages? Shame on you... I was uuber excited when I saw the newest post but to learn its a Nonhuman/Shifter story just made it even better. What can I say...that I will be actively stalking your page until the next chapter is up? That I'll probably read this chapter again at 3 o'clock in the morning? That I would send you my personal e-mail address in the hopes that in a weakened state, you would send me the entire story? No, I wouldn't dare. But fans have been known to do crazier things. :)

I want to say that right now at 7:12 P.M. that I am hoping that fans bombard you with so many request for you to post something every single day that you give in. But I know that won't happen. Would it help if I said please? lol

But if the 'always leave them wanting more' attitude is what you're going to have about the posting of the remainder of this story, then I have no choice but to accept it. Would it help if I said pretty please?

As always,

-392OhMyGoodness

P.S. As just one of your many loyally enthusiastic fans, I'm going to go out on a limb to declare myself a Robcubian. Or maybe a Robbie...mayhap I'll just stick with Robcubian lol

PepperPacePepperPaceover 12 years ago
Winner of the 12th Annual Literotica Award for best gay male story

Congratulations on your win! I hope we get to see the little blue symbol by your story this time. It hardly seems fair that you've won more than once and don't have the proud symbol of all your talent to show for it! I'm sure there are many more wins in your future, Rob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:(

I'm sad, there's no more to read!!!! :( :( :(

KaylahLilyKaylahLilyover 12 years ago
A keeper

Wow. This story is amazing and unique from all your others. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Storyline

This was a great chapter to read. It so different from your previous stories that I have read. I can't wait to read the next chapter of this one. I hope you post it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sooo good!

thats all i have to say for now! cant wait for the 3rd chapter (read 2 on nifty)!

Annalynne11Annalynne11over 12 years ago

Loving your stories! Keep writing! More Chapters PLEASE!

pandycantspandycantsover 12 years ago
More more more!!

Please don't make us wait. Loved it! Longer chapter next time :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Aaahhhh

Oh my gosh that was sooooo hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love that...

My gosh you know how to turn up the heat! i love that I can come to you whenever I want a good story.

krazydudemskrazydudemsover 12 years ago
That was amazing

The way you described every hot second of Colton jacking off made me so horny! Great read!!

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 12 years ago
Where I was hooked by story

If you're just starting this series, READ ON! After 6 chapters of hot characters, storyline & sex, Timber Pack Chronicles is famous. Catch up with already fans & lust for Chapter 7!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
omg so good!!!

finally something different although kinda the same with vampires i rather have a wolf anytime of the day SEXY SEXY SEXY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Reading this for the 3rd time

Knowing what happened after Ch. 7, it was good to do a re-read. You are one talented writer and can't wait to read the rest. On the bad side, once it's over, I will be sad.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Seth

I had to go back and find out exactly what Seth did to Parker to get Colton so upset. On the flip side, now I'm so hooked I need to read every chapter. I don't have the time but I an't help myself. You are so bad!

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessover 12 years ago

This was really good. Can't wait to move on :)

xXAustinXxxXAustinXxover 12 years ago

Ok not to be mean but I find this story kind of confusing, I mean it's really good but just kind of confusing to me. But it's probably because your such a good writer, although I thought it would have been better if Parker wasn't into Colten or anyone. Yea he'd be attracted to them I guess but would just not care at the same time, you know act hard to get. Overall this is really good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I didn't want to read this until it was completed...

i am not completely sorry i waited...you are the BEST!!!

it combined my 2 fav.... gay bear with twinks and WEREWOLVES!!!! yummy... plus funny

Parker turned to Shell and rolled his eyes. "Or what?" he whispered. "She'll make me lip sync for my life?" HA HA HA HA HA ... Ru-Paul Drag Queen Show ROTFLMAO that was excellent. all the best... thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
GREAT START

Your characrer, Parker is a great lead character- his point of view is often humorous- but it's also nice to hear his hopeful and sensitive thoughts_some of my favorite out takes from this chapter::

(the realization hit him like a ton of bricks. Colton had called him by name.

Colton Butler knew who he was.

He closed his eyes and savored the moment.)

---that rang so true to real life i had to laugh- the moment we realize someone we've been wanting to know but thought there was no chance in hell of it ever happening--so when parker realized colton knew his name- parker's reaction was brilliant.,well done.

(He stared up into the sky, wishing that his life could be different.

There had to be more out there than this pitiful existence. It would be nice to matter, to be important, to someone somewhere.)

=-=--this is also a very real moment- i know i've done the same more than a few times.

you easily express these emotional concepts and make them relateable to the reader.,

=========

(I don't know how you managed to shake your booty in that wolf costume, but you did. Boy, you were dropping it like it was hot.")

----i imagined this got the attention of Colton as well_ when you had Colton go back to Parker's locker and had him say those things- that made Parker cum without even being touched-----that was hot---also shows the strength of their connection- even if Parker doesn't entirely understand it yet, his body is reacting to Colton.

--------\

Making Colton and his boys werewolves was cool_ when you gave the wolf dialog while watching Parker in the back yard was my first clue. Then I thought of the wolf tattoo. Then I thought of Colton springing to Parker's side to protect/defend- and the rest of Colton's pack completing a circle around Parker- to protect Colton's mate----and Colton breaking the ass hole's nose who knocked Parker down on his ass -very good. And then you had Parker notice another of Colton's friend's with the same wolf tattoo. I wasn't expecting this kind of supernatural story- but you've started it out really well- I look forward to continui reading it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

--------

(God, he hoped that Parker liked the taste of his come... Because if Colton got his way, the boy was going to be swallowing a lot of it.)

--and great humor- nice way to close the chapter - i'm imagining Parker is gonna love Colton's jizz- like ambrosia__and Colton got a whif of Parker's jizz and liked it- so he'd probably also like the taste very much.

58746teyo58746teyoabout 12 years ago
You are the master

I love high school stories and this is one of the best.

YsliiYsliialmost 12 years ago
A seguir leyendo :)

Es tan ironico ha que Parker sea un lobo mascota y Colton sea un lobo real. Tambien me gusta como describes las cosas hacen que mi imaginacion vuele a 10 por segundo.

bignsassy818bignsassy818almost 12 years ago
PERFECTION

The story that got me hooked on gay romance stories. Excellent work! :D

dinkybootsdinkybootsover 11 years ago

i simply cant fault this story 2nd read.? as every one knows dinkyboots comments can cut through steel.? but this writer can fuck my arse cos he is fucking the best.?

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockover 11 years ago

i agree with dinkyboots.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I love it a 100 times

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous