All Comments on 'Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 04'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

It was so worth the wait, I loved this chapter! I like the progress they are making and I love the characters.

Can't wait for more, especially I'm interested about the talk Colton will have with his father or the alpha and what Parker's parents will think about Colton.

I could write to you "keep up the good work" but I know you will.

Ladite

Contest4JenContest4Jenover 12 years ago

Nawwwww! That was so cute, I loved it! Cheers :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Aaaawwwwww

More more more more I want more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Seeing your Wolfpack chapters in the queue makes my day.

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 12 years ago
More!!!!

More! More! More! That was totally awesome :) longer chapters too!

RikonaRikonaover 12 years ago

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! and yay more pages!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVED IT

More please i can't wait, so cute he like his wolf

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I really liked the story. Werewolf stories are one of my favs. I actually wasn't disappointed that you had them not have sex that night. It was a surprising turn for me that Colton hadn't questioned someone about his ability to mate with a human though. He was waiting all this time and felt so strongly about him so why didn't he check sooner about that? I really would like to know more about Colton. How did he get the rep he has? Something tells me he may have earned it if his Dad asked him if he got into any trouble. I was surprised he didn't ask him then about the mating thing. Does the Alpha have a son? I would assume he does and if so, have we met him? Don't tell me it's TJ please. How is it reacted to that Colton is an Alpha wolf in his pack also? I hope you deal with all these things in the next chapter (and soon please! :) The story is going really well and was one of the ones I was excited to see an update on. Keep writing!!

morgan_lynnmorgan_lynnover 12 years ago
cant wait

This morning I looked to see if you had written anymore and when I saw this I was practically jumping up and down with joy etc etc. I love reading your writings. I cannot wait to read the next one. Please keep up the great work.

StarMAPStarMAPover 12 years ago
Such an awesome couple!

They compliment each other so well. I love their individual personalities. I also really love the fact that you finish each chapter with an appearance by the wolf. Lol Colton and his belly fetish must be a wolf thing. I recall from some of the other stories wolves like rubbing against their mate's bellies. Guess that carries onto the human too. The friendship bracelett was just too0o cute!

alexandra36alexandra36over 12 years ago
Wonderful...

build up. I was right, I didn't think Parker was going to put out at the party gathering and I really didn't see any indication or hint that it was going to be that night. *pats myself on the back* ROTFL. ;) I like the platinum gift...only the best for Parker...I didn't expect the platinum but did expect the bracelet.'

"Parker was going to just die and go to heaven. Right here, right now".

Parker's so funny...this made me laughed so hard my sides hurt. LOL. I really like his character..adorable, cute, and he has a big heart.

I love Colton,though, but I'm biased to alpha males. LOL. I love that his over protective and possessive of Parker...just so cute as it should.

I'm cool with Colton's past...I sort of got the idea in the beginning of this story that he was a badass and you can't really be a badass w/o some history. I also know he's probably prone to violence...I mean, he's the alpha male and who'd take shit from anyone or anybody, you know? Trouble goes hand in hand with a badass reputation.

Lovinggggggggggggggg it!!! Great job, Rob. Cheers! ;)

prostock69prostock69over 12 years ago

With all your stories Rob, I LOVE how you make the bigger, Alpha male the over protective, loving, head-over-heels sap. Colton is to DIE FOR!!! I want one just like him.

And Parker, the adorable twink, is the perfect match for Colton. I also love how you brought Colton in wolf form into the story now. Parker's reaction to the wolf and vice versa was very sweet. It was a very erotic scene, even though nothing sexual happened between them.

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessover 12 years ago
Aaawww...

...Beautiful. I think that's all I have to say for now.

This a fellow Robcubian, signing out! lol

-392OhMyGoodness

Pippy89Pippy89over 12 years ago
Favorite

This has to be my all time favorite story I've ever read. I can't wait for the next chapter. You are an amazing writer! :)

Jezebell875Jezebell875over 12 years ago
Loved It

This chapter was everything I expected and more! To quote Hank Ballatori "Seriously, dude. Best. Ever."

LanaLove93LanaLove93over 12 years ago
Fan-Fuckin-Tastic!!!!!!!!!!

I was so excited when I seen you uploaded nd to top it all off this chapter is AWSOME!!!!! I so cant wait to read more please upload soon!!!!!

rmcarter22rmcarter22over 12 years ago
grate job

Grate job as always rob i can't wait for the next one u rock man love this series

Cia81Cia81over 12 years ago
A little longer

Is it silly that seeing that extra page gave me a big grin? I was like, yes... must be good stuff in this one to make it longer. :D I was right too.

You have a wonderful plot, though I sense things are about to take a twist. Pretty flawless editing and a smooth flow make the story a pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

The entire series is so good. It makes me want to swoon. I want to be Parker. Such a heartwarming story. Just like I expected from you Robcub32

CarelessLoveCarelessLoveover 12 years ago
Loved it!

So good. I live to read your chapters. I swear. I find myself checking my computer every day to see if you have updated or not. I love this story. Can't wait for more.^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rob Rob Rob

I too check my computer every day to see if you have another story updated..you wet our appetites with each new story..YOU TEASE! Love all your stories!!

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Ahhhhwwww......

This was so sweet my diabetes got diabetes. Keep up the good work.

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 12 years ago

you are seriously made of awesomeness :) great job & cant wait for the next chapter

12readnwrite12readnwriteover 12 years ago
This is so amazing

Now it's gonna be hell checking everyday and waiting for the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!!

OMG PLZ PLZ PLZ MAKE MORE I LOVE YOUR STORIES!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it

I love this story and all your stories keep writing

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
*grin*

Loved how you ended the chapter. I was so hoping Parker would get to spend some time with the wolf, too. LOL, next chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great chapter, but

I hope he tells him soon. I would be pissed to be 'mated' with out my consent.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 12 years ago
Bring it!

I'm with cannd about Colton's past, and his current actions. If he knew Parker was his mate, why didn't he ask his dad or the alpha earlier? And I really would like more insight into why Colton is the way he is -- some of his thought process. We got a glimpse when he broke Shell's bracelet (what a dick move!), but I feel like we need more. I think we understand where Parker's coming from; it would be nice to get the same about Colton. Oh, and some butt sex, as Parker puts it, would be nice, too. :o)

strmy1959strmy1959over 12 years ago
Awesome

As always you always please. I love your writing. I check all the time for a new story or chapter. Can't tell you how much I love your writing. Please keep it up

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 12 years ago
GLOW!

Rated but didn't have time to leave review. You are nailing this storyline & characters. Obvious everyone is loving this as much a me. First class romance & sex. Actually what I first typo'd was Fist class romance & sex. That very true also. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hey! haven't been on here for a bit

so got to read 2 chapters in one go. Result! This is definitely one of your best stories.

I'm always eager to read a Robcub32 story - you have a fan club here, I love them.

This one is different from your usual and I think that's really exciting. The ultimate ending might be the same - I hope!(I love true love) - but how you are going to get there might be very different. I absolutely love it!

Keep it coming please...

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
Aww so cute!!

Again another brilliant chapter I love the way this is developing but you keep stoppping!!! Can't wait for the next one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!

I have read all of your stories. My favorite is Big Ben and Coming Home: Davis Brothers. Love Them!!

Timber Pack Chronicles is awesome too! Colton is a Stud! I really want to know what's going to happen in their story, so more please!

WittePietWittePietover 12 years ago
Marvellous as usual

What else can I say ? It's all been said already. You' re a genius, Rob.

acevilla3acevilla3over 12 years ago
AMAZING, AGAIN!

Bah, really really great read once again! I LOVE the interaction between Colton in his wolf form and Parker. So freaking adorable. I cannot wait until the next chapter! These boys are so hot. Hurry soon, please! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Colton colton Colton

Great story! Gave it a 5 because it's awesome so far! If I had but one complaint, it is that Parker seems a little too obsessed with Colton after two short weeks of really knowing him. I know they have a special connection and it's in parker's nature to be sweet- but this was the first chapter where I felt Parker was becoming a bit of a doormat for Colton. It seems he is starting to cast aside his best friend shelly, his own fears & doubts about colton's aggressiveness all In the name of "infactuation"?? His insecurities about his own self worth are understandable, even sweet at times, but I would like to see Parker grow out of them.

Colton needs someone strong and someone to challenge him- perhaps Parker will get there eventually? Sorry it was just bugging me- but it is your story! And a great one at that!!

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessover 12 years ago

I can't akdhdhd I'm curious to know if Parker will get to know that Colton is a wolf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i feel so slow

when he pised on the school and the tower he was marking his territory

TheSecretPervertTheSecretPervertover 12 years ago

Anonymous~ No way, really!? I'm even slower then. I hadn't noticed that. At all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

(They would be happy for him because Colton made Parker happy)

--is he fooling himself- cause the parents that have been displayed in this story seem to have no interest in Parker except how his actions will affect them_and Parker is used to them ignoring him, etc.

-----------

(plus a handful of the cheerleaders and football players that Parker was friendly with.)

--you wrote that the jocks bullied him and only 1/2 the cheer leaders voted for him mostly because of his friend chelle. there has been no written evidence that he is friends with anyone but chelle and now colt.

-----

( Can you even mate a human? You gotta bite him to mark him, right? But if you bite him, won't he turn?"

"I don't know. I need to talk to Dad or Alpha Forrest. I don't really know how this shit works)

---they're in their late teens and they don't know any of this stuff yet? it seems remarkably unlikely that they wouldn't grow up being taught this knowledge- he was born to a wolf father-born a wolf not made one- they have meetings all the time- so it's hard to believe they'd be that ignorant about something so important

-----

("Want some jerky?")

---this just seemed weird

---

(I haven't been with anyone since I moved here. Since the time I first saw you, I haven't wanted anyone else.")

--this is remarkably sweet_and tells alot about Colt's comittment to his pup.

-----

(My gymnastics coach gave me a key to let me swim at the school's pool. It was pretty cool, you know, because there was never anyone there, so I had complete run of the pool.")

--this just doesn't make sense cause he's got his own pool at home that he has the complete run of.

----

--first you write this:

(Colton rubbed his nose along Parker's neck,)

--then you write this:

Parker nuzzled his nose along the hollow of Colton's neck.

--if Colton's nose is in Parker's neck_Parker could not nuzzle his nose in Colt's neck_cause Colt's neck would be down by Parker's shoulder.

-----

(Colton's bush was grown thick and, like the rest of his body hair, was untrimmed. The dark hairs spilled down onto his sack as well)

--this kinda seemed gross- a big, hairy bush??- Colt seems like the kinda guy who would manscape- it's not like he needs the hair there for when he wolfs out- cause he shaved his head but his wolf still has a full head of hair----so to make his junk all hairy is kinda gross when he's a man- you gonna make his bung hole all hairy too-maybe long enough to braid?

------

( "Mmm. I really liked doing that."

Colton chuckled lazily, his eyes half closed. "Hm. I'm glad, because you're gonna be doing it a lot from now on. You give good head, pup. Best goddamn blowjob I ever had.")

--that was great- enjoy the humor_gonna be doing it a lot from now on...YEAH!

-----

(He said the wolf was beautiful.

That was the precise moment when Colton Butler fell head over heels in love with Parker Montgomery.)

--that's really nice- a real feel good moment_ the stuff with Parker cuddling the wolf was real nice too.

__the story remains to be entertaining and interesting and fun

-------

ikhneumonikhneumonabout 12 years ago
Warm fuzzy feelings

There are lots of sexy chapters in TPC, but it's the last line of this one that puts it on my favorites list.

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockalmost 12 years ago

l o l dinkyboots you wally.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

dinkyboots, jonathanlovescock and hotlover69 are all the same person. Disregard all of them. They are trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

No, Dinkyboots, there's a significant difference between "Warm fuzzy feelings" and an orgasm. Not sure that you'll ever figure out what it is, though.

wawferwawferover 10 years ago
nice :)

this was a hot! and a cute chapter in one. lol I have a huge silly grin in my face, cause im in love with the characters and this story.

kellyj2313kellyj2313almost 10 years ago
Entranced

This is my second time reading this story here, and I have a copy of the book ordered already. I am absolutely in love with the story and all of the characters. Rob Colton is officially one of my favorite authors now. I cannot wait for the third book, after Enforcer. The tales of the Timber Pack wolves always put a smile on my face and tears in my eyes. Thank you Mr. Colton.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Sooo good !

I don't want it to ever end ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
o god

this is so exciting i fell a sleep.?

Belle2327Belle2327over 8 years ago
OMG!

I don't know how it took me so log to find your stories but I am in love! 5 stars on all I have read so far and definitely my favourite author! Now I know you have published works I shall be finding and buying them!

Xxx thank you for sharing your incredible talent

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
rereadding the series for the 3rd time... still as good as the first time

every time i come on the site, this is my first stop. this is an amazing series, head whispers about a sequel coming out. WHERE CAN I FIND IT!!!????

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 8 years ago
Same re-reading for the third or fourth time

Always as good each time. Onto the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

There is a sequel and it tells Jed story it's on gay authors. I'm ready for the next book hope he writes one

MeniwannafukMeniwannafukover 7 years ago
Help

I am new to this. How do I find Jeds story

I have favoured authors but it just takes me to the 1 page

SonicdaiseySonicdaiseyover 6 years ago
Go here

www.gayauthors.org/author/rob-colton

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the sex scene

The sex scene was so hot and emotional between them. They make love and not just sex with both receiving what they needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My Alpha

YUM ! I NEED TO SMOKE A CIGARETTE...

adidas21525adidas215258 months ago

Omg I’m loving all of this. Your descriptions of Colton claiming Parker are beautiful and so sexy. Thank you!

nygayguynygayguy8 months ago

This story isn't my usual thing--fantasy, transformation between forms, and all that--but I'm truly enjoying the growing relationship between these young men. It's a very hot story and also very sweet. 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous