All Comments on 'Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 09'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 430 Comments
lupapadmae35lupapadmae35over 12 years ago
More More

I love this story more more

robcub32robcub32over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to everyone who read, commented or voted on the series. I appreciate it more than you know.

SPECIAL THANKS: I’d like to extend thanks to Doug, Chelle, Ian and Kelly for their help in making this story the best it could be. Thank you!

Check out my twitter feed for blog to keep up to date. Robcub32.tumblr.com

Rob

TheRealThinggTheRealThinggover 12 years ago

Best story ever !!!!

morgan_lynnmorgan_lynnover 12 years ago
aww

I love it. I hope to read more great work from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Book 1?

So this is the end of Book 1??? THAT MEANS THERE'S GOING TO BE A BOOK 2?! You just made my week.

Tru_SaffronTru_Saffronover 12 years ago
Love

I love you so much I had to follow you on twitter too... : ) I will keep my eyes out for more of your awesome stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thank you

such a good story - I know I will read it again and again!!! superb timing on the ending! thanks for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved It

I'm sad the story's over, but I loved the entire book.

TenzoTenzoover 12 years ago

If this doesn't maintain a 5.00 ranking consistantly, you sir have been robbed.

I'd originally hoped to have written a story similar to this, but you beat me to the punch and have done a better job then I even could have, kudos! I think any attempt at a werewolf story would simply be too weak to compare to this.

I love how you've left a few links open for a second book. Who contacted Barney? Is this the work of the council? Will be get to know more about it? Will we meet more bears, or possibly even something else? Will Jed actually find someone that isn't ashamed to be seen with him in public? (God I hope so)

Your stories are works of art, and I'm so glad you have chosen to share them. Bring on book 2!

prostock69prostock69over 12 years ago

Absolutely wonderful end to this awesome story! I'm actually rereading Bobby/Jock, Bobby/Cop now and just reread Jock/Therapist yesterday because I'm having withdrawals already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!

an amazing end to an amazing series!

would love to read a series about Jed finding his mate - that would be fab!

sensual_bluesensual_blueover 12 years ago
I really loved it!

I love your writing and i love this story I can't wait to read book two and see what everyone is up to now that there Timber Pack Family is growing slowly, I am so happy that Shell and Curtis are apart of The Pack and i think it is time to see Jed all possessive and in love, I am so sorry he did not go to his prom, but i think it is his turn to fall in love now, your stories always move me and this is no exception, I just love your writing and i am waiting for more to come. Thanks so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love the story. The characters are great and I, too, would like to see Trey and Jed find mates. I like your writing and have read a lot of your stories and look forward to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
where can i join?!

timber pack is completely the place to be, right?! I hope we get to read shell and curtis' full story. And how about buck and stan, i bet its sad, but i'd love to know more about them. And it looks like we're all hanging on jed and trey finding their mates. Please post more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Enjoyable story. Although 5 pages was rather long, it was needed to give time to close up the loose ends. Everything played out nicely with out anything feeling rushed.

How long is the wait for book 2?

katballou63katballou63over 12 years ago
I LOVE YOU

Rob, as always amazing. I absolutely love all of your stories. They are aperfect blend of steamy sexy love, drama, and heart. Your characters are so strong, they completely take over my brain. I love and hate that we get installments, it keeps me thinking about them and I am always desperate for more. Thank you so much for the gifts of your work please keep writing. Always your fan, Kat

VampWriterVampWriterover 12 years ago
Perfect!

As always, this was excellent. I like how you finished off the story by bringing the two back to the beginning, so to speak. Can't wait for your next series!

strmy1959strmy1959over 12 years ago
GREAT STORY

I know this has been said before....but your writing is great. I love it when I find a new one from you. Thank you for sharing your imagination and talent with us.

Looking forward to more.

Thanks again

supercandysssupercandyssover 12 years ago
Good Job!

I enjoyed this story. Keep up the good writing:)

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Awe

Sorry the story is over. You krpt us thoroughly entertained. Looking forward to book 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

This was a fabulous story, loved it from beginning to end.Well done sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love Love Love

I am a total fan of yours and this story topped the others (as great as they are)! Cannot wait for Book II. Thank you so much for sharing your genius with us!

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I'm left wanting more! Was happy to see it is 'Book 1'. Keep writing. I think you did a great job showing the emotions of all the characters which was one of the best parts. Overall great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You're an amazing writer :) wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So sad its over.

I absolutely loved this story. You are a great writer. Your characters are so interesting and sweet. It still amazes me that that am so addicted to a story about gay werewolves. But the way you write it doesn't matter gay or straight its just a good story.

husky123husky123over 12 years ago
LUV, LUV, LUV......

You make me want to be Colton's mate and I am a big colored woman from South Africa. Thank you!!! Loved every minute and yes I can not wait for book 2. Hope it is Jed doing his thing.

boodooder420boodooder420over 12 years ago
loved it

another great story always amazing

LolaBellaLolaBellaover 12 years ago
Awesome Story Again!

I love this story and all the characters. I'm so glad it's the end of book 1, that means there's another book right??? I will keep checking back to see if you've added to the story. Please keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved It!!

I loved the ending to this. This whole story was so good. I'm glad to see that you put end of book 1, I'm looking forward to book 2. I also hope that you will consider writing more about Bobby and Tony. I keep reading those stories over and over again. I hope you have a Happy Holiday!!

Regards,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
End of Book 1?

So this means book two is heading our way?!?!?!?! Omg I cant wait!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh man

I'm so happy there seems to be a "Book Two" planned - you really odn't understand.

I hope there is more about Stan and Buck. They're beautiful and brilliant.

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
What a great Story!!

Parker started out as a lonely neglected teen with only one friend, to an Alpha mate and a pack of his own! I love every story you have ever written and this one is the best! I can not wait for Jed's story and something is really going to be done about Seth. I mean even his dad has got to see that his son just is NOT Alpha material. I am very interested in finding out how the pack grows!! I am hooked!! Long live Timber Pack! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So excited for book 2!

Poor Jed :-( I hope he finds his mate

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
coolies!!!!!

that was a beautiful story wiv a great ending....can't wait for book two....robcub32, pls consider publishing......:)

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Excellent!

There are so many stories line to be explored. God, I can't wait for the next series. You should be proud of yourself, Rob. You have something very, very special here. :)

alexandra36alexandra36over 12 years ago
When is book 2.....

chapters coming out? LOL. *blush* Am I demanding or what? :) I really, really love Colton and Parker...very dynamic couple! :)

Like some said from chapter 8, I'll be the first one to buy a publish book. You're very talented.

PHENOMENAL job, Rob!!! (:

Kazehana552Kazehana552over 12 years ago
This is quality writing!!!

I have to say that this is quite literally the best story I have read here on Literotica in a long time. I do hope there is more where this came from. I would honestly like a sort of follow-up of Jed and his struggle to find true love and possibly a mate who refuses to submit to him because of his "player" status and his own reluctance to have a mate whom he has to answer to. Idk, just an idea. But I know that anything else you put on here will be amazing! I shall now sit here waiting patiently for the next story you make!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
On the edge of my seat.

Waiting in anticipation for Book 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving your sappy fantasy stories!

Gawd, your stories including this pack, have been taking too much of my free time! Not that I am complaining, though. It is so hard to stop reading once I get in to your fantasy world. Keep writing! Your writing is evolving!

AnsticeAnsticeover 12 years ago
Love, Love, Love

Great story. I am always checking your page for new installments and it makes my day to find a new one. I have been reading your stuff since you only had three stories up and I still love your writing. Can't wait for more Timber Pack!

Best,

Anstice

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
d(^_^d)

Epic in the truest sense of the word.

I am also very hopeful for a side-story for Stan and Buck, because I'm driving myself crazy imaging how exactly that happened.

hungrykitten2hungrykitten2over 12 years ago
torn

Im torn. I love your stories, they are all wonderful...now im not sure whats my fav. Timber Pack is amazing cant wait for more books.

FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlover 12 years ago
what a ride :)

Thank you for sharing this story with us and thank you even more for the other books to come!

StarMAPStarMAPover 12 years ago
Long live Timber Pack!

This was amazing! I'm glad I was right about the rogue wolf. Are you going to be working on a new story or a sequel for one of your existing ones? I love your stories so as long as you keep writing, i'm happy.

cascade_nickcascade_nickover 12 years ago
A bit anti-climactic

Well, while the writing has been consistently good, and the characters engaging, the drama has been trailing for a while now, and this chapter was the definition of anti-climax. The truth is Parker and Colton never faced any serious threat to their relationship, and neither was ever challenged. Without conflict, the story suffers.

There were potential antagonists: Seth, the Alpha, the Grey Wolf, Parker's dad, or even Parker's fear of Colton's true nature. But they all petered out and failed spectacularly. The Grey Wolf turned out to be about the most ineffectual villain this side of the Swiper from Dora the cartoon series, defeated with a single swipe.

This isn't meant as a blanket condemnation of your story, but despite the strengths in the characters, setting and atmosphere there are two huge flaws: lack of conflict due to both uber-weak antagonists and lack of drama between the characters, and the hurried pacing of the story from chapter 6 on. Too much, too fast, with too little conflict and drama.

I'm sorry, but you need an antagonist that's remotely as threatening as Colton. The antagonist has to be a true threat, even if on some level you know he isn't going to win the day. There was never any serious threat in book 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

This was the best story I have read and I mean it. Just my cup of tea and I can't wait for the 2nd book! I would love to read a story about Jed and how he finds his mate. I feel so bad for him.

Merry Christmas!

Ladite

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes!!!!

Long Live The Timber Pack!!!! I can't wait for book 2...oh rob don't make us mere mortals wait too long, I don't think our hearts could take it

wadakamowadakamoover 12 years ago
Beautiful

I thoroughly enjoyed the entire journey. LOVED IT!!

Contest4JenContest4Jenover 12 years ago

I was soo sad to see it ended, but then I saw that it was only the end of book one and im not to proud to admit I let out a squeal! :D

Angelflower88Angelflower88over 12 years ago
ok so.

I'll be honest, I kinda jumped around and yelled "yes!" after I found out that this is only book 1. lol I love reading you stories! I hope they keep on coming!

merriquissemerriquisseover 12 years ago
Loved It!!!!!

Thank you for writing this. I really hope you have something planned for Jed. He's such a loveable meathead. Kinda hate to see him unmated. You totally rock darlin. :-)

12readnwrite12readnwriteover 12 years ago
Book II

Will Book II be about Jed? You gave a hint about him being lonely when everyone went to the prom... Hmm... can't wait... and I wanna know more about Buck and Stan too...

blondegrlblondegrlover 12 years ago
Wow!

Wow! I just read all 9 chapters last night. Fucking brilliant. This is my new favorite story :) You are a wonderful writer and I will be reading more of your stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you for this fantastic story

Dear Rob,

I have so enjoyed the experience of reading this story. I have read everything you have written and you get better and better. You need to get published as you are streets ahead in terms of story construction and content, as youmake a realemothional impact. I also, like another reader who has commented here, have started following you on twitter (stalker or what) but i have become a firm fan i dont want to miss any updates about forthcoming stories.

Love you

Jane

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 12 years ago

You've certainly made my day. Loved it although I do wonder where Shell's parents areand how did they feel about her having a baby. Lol 4 a moment there I thought Parker's dad was a hunter or something. Love a good fight scene & I'm glad u finally put that damn wolf down.

Fantastic series and will patiently wait 4 book 2 to come out... hopefully it won't take 6 mos to complete-- which is not a hint 4 u to get started, really ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
COME ON BOOK 2!!

OMG! I cannot express how much I love, love, LOVE this story!! Please don't make us wait forever for the next stage of these wolves' (and bear's) lives!

SexyDarkDuchessSexyDarkDuchessover 12 years ago
Book II

Youre such an amazing story teller! I

was enthralled all through book I and look forward to the second book! Hopefully it will reveal who offered Parkers dad money to spy on Forrest pack and timber pack! Fingers and toes crossed!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Book 2

I loved this story!! Your an amazing writer! I can't wait to read the second book, hopefully we will find out who paid Parker's father, and will introduce some more characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what do i read now?????

what do i do now

are you done completely with this

series or what?

what will be in book 2?

can u give us some clues

this series is the best one i am so addicted

please dont let it be over!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

This is a fantastic story and I look forward to your next.

honestsoulhonestsoulover 12 years ago
can't wait for buk2...

u rock! Can't wait for jed's story...surely he deserves his own story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Want more

I love all your stories but this one is my new favorite. All that power during the sex parts is so hot I wish I had a man like that. I love all your stories can't wait for more from you. Please keep writing.

GilraboGilraboover 12 years ago
Perfect

Your stories are a pleasure to read. Great pacing, characters, dialog and your stories are inventive and fresh. Thanks for the hours of pleasure your tales of love have given me.

WittePietWittePietover 12 years ago
You are the best...

...author on literotica.com! I was a bit critical about a couple of the earlier chapters, but you have made a wonderful job of tying the loose ends together in an excellent ending. Keep on writing, we all love you, as well as your stories.

Lete69Lete69over 12 years ago
Say its not over!

U need to tie up loose end - conclave, spies, etc. please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So talented!

I can't believe you aren't published yet and are still giving away these fabulous stories for free. Keep up the good work. Haters find someone else to flame. Rob is the best writer on Literotica :)

bignsassy818bignsassy818over 12 years ago
Love it!

You are the best writer in this genre and I feel so luck to have stumbled upon your stories. Despite the lack of comments that I give, I always give a 5-star rating because this is what you deserve. But to be honest, i'd give you more than 5 stars if possible. The writing is brilliant, the plot is very compelling and the romance is something everyone would wish they would experience. I guess everyone got the hint that this is book 1 and I'm assuming there would be a sequel. Hopefully... :D anyways, rob, i highly recommended you to my friends and encouraged them to give you 5 stars too.. Wonderful work. :D keep it up!!

readingismylifereadingismylifeover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Totally felt like I was reading a book instead of a story on the net. I would totally buy you're stories should they ever be published via kindle!

RikonaRikonaover 12 years ago

LOL YAY BOOK ONE! im glad its not ending for good yet, here we come book two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
get that book 2 started now, please!!

i want to hear more of their journey, looks like parker having trouble sleeping and having late nite snack......ummmm....something tells me there gonna b more to it....and who the heck parker's dad workin for....wantin to know about parker n colton and why they want to break them up....beside parker n colt r together 4 life!

horsechick91horsechick91over 12 years ago
oh my

I really hope there will be a book two. i would love to see what shell's wolf is, i know that there will be a fight between seth and Colton comming, and you can't forget the puppy that is on it's way! i love your stories Rob, and i hope you continue!

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonover 12 years ago
YAY!!!

I'm so torn... I'm so happy you finally finished this series. I've been waiting FOREVER to see where this team was going. At first I was just for the couple but I love your entire group and I'm looking for stories on all of them. But I'm so sad to see you end this. I loved this so much and I kinda wished it never ended. I love your work, Please continue!!!

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
LOVED IT!!

Can't wait for the next book?? PLEASE??!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

loved it.

countrygirl117countrygirl117over 12 years ago
awesome

as always well done. hope book 2 is as great as this one. as always love reading everything you write. Keep up the great work. hope to book 2 in the near future.

mochakinkmochakinkover 12 years ago
Amazing...

As usual :) nothing to really ay except that I love your work and this whole series has been no exception.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 12 years ago
Aw, man!

I really hate to see this end! I thoroughly enjoyed this series. I hope you come back to the pack at some point, Rob. I'll miss them all.

Some suggestions. 1) It would've bern nice to have more of a physical description of Ethan. I have a clear picture in my head of all the main characters, but I don't feel like I have enough info on him. I don't know if that was intentional on your part. 2) I know Parker's mom is distant, but you mean to tell me she let him go without at least a phone call? That was jarring to me. 3) The situation with Parker's dad was set up nicely with the silver earrings, then was rushed in the final chapter.

You're super talented, Rob. Thanks for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing

great series. I got hooked from the first chapter. Thank you for such a great read.

wino4lyfewino4lyfeover 12 years ago
Wonderful Series

I loved this! AMAZING STORY!! Keep writing your talent is spectacular!

wake5911wake5911over 12 years ago
Fantastic ending

Great story, well written, hit the button as usual. Not the same as your normal twinks and bear stories, but still very good to read........makes me want to be in the pack......love the idea of a bear in there too.

Can't wait for another book, please keep this one going.

And thanks!

renebobrenebobover 12 years ago
brill as usual

can't wait for book 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A great story.

A great story from a very good writer. I have read all of your stories and this has to be the best. Great story line; good, strong characters; excellent writing; engrossing as all get out. Was hooked from the start. First thing to do each day was to check for updates, read them first on Nifty and the re-read them here. Here the stories coming.

PS - really liked Rusty and his Boardinghouse Cowboy - think I've read that 3 or 4 times already.

harouharouover 12 years ago
Role Reversal

I love this series and really can not wait for the next book! Also I don't know why, but I really want Colton to be fucked by Parker, so it's both of them belonging to each other rather than Parker only belonging to Colton. Anyway I really enjoyed all of these stories. Thank you so much for these, <3 Carl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I so love Shell....... How she just embraced her new life

alot has been said about the main characters. but for me Shell is a real scene stealer. glad she and parker are pack mates now

angelx602angelx602over 12 years ago
Loved it

I loved this whole story from start to finish. Everything about it was great and love how you ended it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Lol @ "double-o-gay".

rmcarter22rmcarter22over 12 years ago
grate job

man rob u hit it out of the park with this story i loved it i like every one eles can't wait for the next part i know it will be grate i love this story and can't waite for more keep up the grate work all ur stories have been grate

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't stop smiling

this story makes me so happy. Wonderful job and I can't wait for more (but I will...patiently.lol)

MiBeautifulFaceMiBeautifulFaceover 12 years ago
So Sad!!!! I hate that this part is done.

I want book 2!!!! PLEASE OH PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Jed and Trey together

I loved it!! It was great!!! Maybe You could write about the bear and wolf their whole story!! And please can you make Jed and Trey together??? I don't know why but I lovee them and want to see them end up together!!! Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
book 2 immediately please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT BOOK 2 WHEN WILL IT BE HERE I AM TOOOO EXCITED I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!

VexingVixenVexingVixenover 12 years ago
loved it!

loved it, loved it, loved it, I'll be sure to check back on a regular basis to see if there are any updates. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

This is my favorite series on Lit - please keep writing!

- Just a thought - will Parker get pregnant? It just seems to fit with all the subtle clues (Colt's fascination w/ his belly, "In the meantime we'll just keep trying naturally", etc...) I'd love it if he did, so... something to think about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!!!

This wa amazing!! I loved ur an amazing writer and one of my favorites on lit.

As for the fascination with his stomach it's a dominance thing with dogs and wolves they show there bellys to show they submit to someone in a huger position then them. And I would LOVE to see STAN and BUCK'S story!! Keep writing!

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago

wow, absolutely have loved this series. just the right levels of everything that makes a good read, including humour. so many classic one liners with the number one in my hit parade, from shell: “double-o-gay”! that tickled my fancy! have been wondering what she could come out with, verbally, during labour! especially if there is a possibly of a multiple birth?!

so, put your feet up over the festive season rob, you deserve it and see you in 2012.

thanks ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well...

I guess I am in the minority here, but this got really predictable and the unresolved little princess issues that pour off every page with all of the "Alpha", "pup", and "mating" junk just got to be too much. It's too bad that Parker was such a little girl, that Colton had no redeeming qualities, that Stan had to be introduced as another little bitch just so Parker would have a chance at another meaningful relationship with someone of his own sex at some point in his life.... it just goes on.

GoddessonHerKneesGoddessonHerKneesover 12 years ago
Loved it!

This was a great story. One of my favorite parts was where Colton took Parker as the Alpha. I personally love the nicknames, soul mate and your mine/I'm yours parts.

I hope you write more with Colton and Parker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Parkers journey

I read all nine chapters - only RobCub could get me to read 90,000 words!!!!

Anyway, as someone has said; Parker went from someone with one friend and parents too busy to care.

To someone who is loved by Colton and he has a real family in his pack mates. This why i love the story so much

Rob 2012 - will be your year to be published!

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago

Totally forgot about Ethan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Book 2

I know it will take you a while to do this book but i hope it contains the following.

1. Seth getting his comeupppence - he is not Alpha material

2. Parkers dad - i am dying to know who he is spying for

3.Buck and Stans story

4. Jed - he needs a mate

5. Shells baby/pup - i cant wait

6. Parker and Colton love continues - maybe a baby/pup too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous