All Comments on 'Time for Truth Ch. 03'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
RheamistressRheamistressover 10 years ago

About time we got this chapter.. LOL.. Great job. :)

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

This chapter had me in tears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG

What a weak man. Oooops, I'm sorry. Ha, pathetic. Nina should rip him a new one and take her mother with her to Texas. What about Jail? Not repercussions? Come on, your can't make this sweet. Some heads need to roll.Post the next chapter soon.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
I think Michael is brave

he knew he did wrong and tried to right them

I hope that new bonds are formed

kspainkspainover 10 years ago
WooHoo!!

I have been waiting forever for this chapter. Please don't take so long to post next time. I love this series!

I was wondering where the heck Nicki was when all of Nina's Texas family started feeling her emotions and was about to pop up in California. Nicki don't play when it comes to her family. I just loved her opening comment. In a way I feel bad for Michael, because he has suffered all these years over what happened. His pack has not been whole this entire time. By rights he could have had Nina put to death, but in the end chose exile. Yes, Nina suffered but she is stronger for it and she was able to meet Nicki. Now that things are out healing can begin and we will have a 3 pack family. Sorry, 4 pack family. Can't forget the vamps. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
work of art

Your stories are truly a work of art you should seriously be published I would buy every one of your books please continue writing you are awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too much positiveness

Seriously how can someone forgive Michael straight away, that's ludicrous. I mean it's so unrealistic from that perspective.

sblazer227sblazer227over 9 years ago
Great Chapter!

People tend to forget that forgiveness isnt for the other person as much as it is for yourself. Carrying hate/anger means you have less space to carry the love/hope that should fill your life. We are talking about a span of 30 years where Nina has been working to rebuild her life, trust, and love. Forgiving Michael just seems like a logical stop on a long fought journey.

Anyway, im addicted to your writing and please keep up the good work.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
Nicky is my hero

A great chapter...Nicky was great .

Muadib89Muadib89over 7 years ago

One thing that keeps bugging me the most in this series (and I think its a recurring theme in all your stories) : the way you keep the characters kids until they get to 18 years old and then they miraculously mature. That`s not how real life works and fiction shouldn`t either.

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

nicely done I loved it they did not forget but did forgive at leat a little.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES