All Comments on 'Time Looped'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 8 years ago
Fry was his own grandfather

And Robert Heinlein's story "All You Zombies" explores the same idea. You did a convincing story. Great job. Thanks for sharing! 5*

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
this is out of place

He goes down on her and she asks him:

"......You... you... do this a lot in 2016?"

Before he explains that he traveled back in time.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Tw0Cr0ws

You're right. I'll fix and resubmit.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 8 years agoAuthor
TJSkyWnd

Fry is a reference to the cartoon Futurama? Never watched it, not even a single episode. And while I'm a Heinlein fan, I've never read Zombies, either, or don't remember the storyline. I actually came up with this idea as a counterpoint to the Back To The Future series, where the timeline seems very easy for Marty McFly to change, and instead wanted to try a story where it was impossible for the character to threaten his own existence, because of his intimate involvement in his own creation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Interesting.

Interesting! Hopefully another chapter to explain why it happened.

GrabenorkGrabenorkalmost 8 years ago
Interesting! 5 Stars!

You developed a novel approach to time travel, especially with your treatment of DNA and how much constitutes incest. A second chapter carrying him further into the future to show who/when/how he is sent back in time would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A wonderfully thoughtful (sci fi) time travel tale

Just one sexy sex scene that began in the bathroom and proceeded to the bedroom, which is a little bit chinchy for a Literotica / Erotica story, even a short one like this one. I would have fallen for sweet Gladys too (Hubba-Hubba, what a babe). Thank you for an intelligent, well written story, loved it!

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

Very good, if too short...

texlootexloo7 months ago

Ah, a classic time paradox! You told the story well, without any extra filler. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...