All Comments on 'Time Out of Time'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
magic_knirfmagic_knirfalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful

Very detailed, very sensual, slow buildup. Thank you very much for posting!

rightbankrightbankalmost 4 years ago
unique - interesting - enjoyable

thank you

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 4 years ago
A very enjoyable story

A story that I hope has more to come! Thank you!

LowcountryLowcountryalmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

I might have to go on a search for a lamp like that. Talk about a fantasy come true! Wonderful ending, too.

HectorBidonHectorBidonalmost 4 years ago
"the girl delighted in strength so tenderly expressed"

There is titillation, and then there is delight. The one is not that hard to come by on these pages, the other not that often to be found.

I love your djinn. Cocky, worldly, no awkward coming up to speed with the modern vernacular---he's a djinn for Pete's sake---gorgeous, powerful, able to bat both ways, but completely at Tammy's service. Powerful as he is, sexy as he is, he takes real pleasure, finds real satisfaction in making love to his worthy mistress, A-cupped and size-2-figured though she sees herself to be.

May we all find our own lamp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It was ...

Magical!

pcghost69pcghost69almost 4 years ago
Another excellent story

As with everyone of your stories that I have read this was excellent.

FoxVKFoxVKover 3 years ago
watched her share of 'erotica'

Hello,

I love this story. But could some explain to non-native meaning of "watched her share of 'erotica' " from this paragraph?

Tammy was no blushing virgin. She liked boys, liked sex (OK, had liked sex, twice) and watched her share of 'erotica' at tequila-fuelled parties and during sleepless, lonely nights. It had its place and she accepted that.

Thank you :-)

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyover 3 years agoAuthor

FoxVK,

Thank you for your comment and question. It is an English idiom meaning some or an undefined quantity, more than a little but not an excessive amount. Another way of expressing it might be ‘she was no stranger to erotica’. Thanks again

Antryg_WindroseAntryg_Windrosealmost 3 years ago

The story feels incomplete. Does Tammy ever emerge from the lamp-palace, and where and when? Does she escape worldly concerns? What are the magic's limits? Does she ever run out of wishes? What consequences ensue?

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 2 years ago

Dear T P,

I agree with pcghost69:

each story of yours that

I read evokes strong

feelings in this reader.

Thank you for your

shared works,

adegeromeadegeromeover 2 years ago

One of the best written, most erotic pieces I've read here. Way beyond the usual "pistons and gears" of most so called erotic stories.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca8 months ago

Kudos, you are an amazing talent, thank you for sharing.

MakehandpartyMakehandparty6 months ago

Truly enjoyed the story. There are some details that are open enough for a revisit in another episode. I would like to read that. Is she now a part of the genre's malevolent world (he lost to an Angel)? What about the Uncle? If she isn't absorbed/destroyed by the genie, how much time passes out side the lamp before she wakes? Does the Uncle survive or die? If he dies how long before someone rediscovery the lamp? Has she "merged" with the genie or does his new master/Mistress become a victim? Lots of room to go with this. Love to see you take it somewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous