All Comments on 'Time 'Share Hotwife' Ch. 02'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 10 years ago
This is a public service announcement...

Recently someone published the need to establish a separate genre for "cuckold," stories in the, "Bulletin Board.". Laurel, the administrator of the site got pissed and said she would remove the NON-CUCKOLD stories from the LW category and spread them throughout the various categories if the vile rhetoric and one bomb votes didn't stop!

So, before writing anymore comments like the one above, please stop and think. You may be contributing to more of the same. I am asking that the cuckold haters simply not read such stories and stop with the hateful and vile comments as well as the one bombs. All this has caught the eye of the moderators and not in a good way. If it doesn't stop, soon the willing cuckold stories will be all that is left in this category.

Thank you!

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 10 years ago
Sorry,

That should read, "like the one below,"

oshawoshawabout 10 years ago

Public Service Announcement:

Many of you are unaware of the controversy waging in the Loving Wives category. Laurel, the owner of the website has made it abundantly clear of her intention to banish stories that are described as BTB/Revenge/Cheating/Consequences to other categories unless harassment of cuckold/wife sharing stories cease.

She is giving us the opportunity to police our own category to allow all factions to co-exist in LW. What has to stop is the automatic “1" bombing of stories that do not gratify you and the hateful comments that ensues to authors that only desires to entertain those with a difference in gratification than yours.

Shortly put, if a particular story does not meet your philosophical standards then just ignore it and allow others the same courtesy that you expect.

We hope by showing a good faith effort in return, we will be allowed to continue publishing BTB/Revenge/Cheating/Consequences stories without fear of being reassigned to other categories.

Thank you,

oshaw

oshawoshawabout 10 years ago
wimp hater

You certainly have the right to your belief. The fact remains that Laurel has the power to shut it all down. If you want it to come crashing down and you not having an area to enjoy stories you like, keep posting comments like this and all the stories that authors like me will disappear from LW.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 10 years ago
Wimp_hater...

I agree with you, unfortunately Laurel does not. It is her contention that the LW category was created for the very authors you hate. She is NOT going to split the category no matter how many request it. She will simply remove the stories you DO like and spread them throughout the site.

That said, I would also like to ask the authors of "willing cuckold," stories to please label them as such. Hopefully that will cut down on the vitriol.

The fate of LW is in our hands, people. If you don't think you would enjoy having to scan through every Lit category trying to find cheating wife stories, then please let us use some common sense.

rojete15rojete15about 10 years ago
To Wimp_hater

This is, above all else, a matter of respect. Personally, I find demeaning all that cuckoldry "thing". Definitely not my cup of tea. But, there is no need to attack the people who do like it. You will gain nothing, and it seems you will lose a site you like.

You say they should write a caption. Well, normally you can guess where the story is going within the first minute. Or just reading the short description. So there is no need to read to the end, and vote 1, and leave an insulting comment.

Another thing entirely is the definition of the word cuckold. In my book, a cuckold voluntarily lets (or encourages) his wife to have sexual relations with other men. You are not a cuckold if the wife cheats, and you don't accept it, whether there is a reconciliation or not. For example, there isn't that I remember, an story from qhml1 with a cuckold on it, but there are reconciliation stories, that I like. And yet there are people screaming bloody murder about cuckolds in them. So...

oshawoshawabout 10 years ago

The point is, there are authors (myself included) that want to continue publishing stories on LW. I assume there are still readers that prefer to read those stories on LW. No one is asking you to read stories you are opposed to. No one is asking you to vote on a story you dislike. All that is required is that everyone co-exist with this category.

oshawoshawabout 10 years ago
cantabidebyit

What Laurel is against is the systematic abuse to sharing/cuckold stories. If a story is poorly written then a criticism may be in order. But, if it just offends you by the subject matter then what do you accomplish other than making it harder for btb/revenge/consequences aficionados to enjoy the LW category? Your comments/votes will not make sharing/cuckold stories go away. It will cause our stories to go away.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 10 years ago

Scareyone and A_nonymous, good! Then just leave, no one really wants you here and you do nothing to make this community a better place. Both camps are going to be better off with people like you gone too.

Same goes for Cantbuymy, or whatever he's calling himself these days, you got yourself banned once, keep it up and see if you can manage it a second time, I already notice your profile is shut down. Maybe when the comment reporting system gets fixed you can get banned again.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 10 years ago
@ cantabidebyit...

Critics actually critique the book's content, they do not tell the authors to eat shit and die! No one is saying you can't give a bad critique to a badly written story, but personally attacking the author because he had the nerve to write a story you didn't like is over the line.

You ask how are you to know if you like the story or not? Well, if you don't like cuckold stories and it is clearly marked as a cuckold story you probably won't like it. Now, if you like cuckold stories and you read one you didn't like, fine. Explain why you didn't like the story, but please don't just call the author a piece of shit. Not only is it anti-productive, but it makes you look bad as well.

ImaLurkerImaLurkerabout 10 years ago
Let me `Splain` sumthin to you Lucy .......

There is no need for new categories, or moving stories to different niches.......

Let me ask a question. If you write a story, and would like to `Publish` it on LIT, what is the very fist thing you need to GitRdun ? Hmmmmmm ..... A User Nym maybe ? Well what's wrong with requiring a User Nym if you want to `Publish` comments to the stories here on LIT ? What I'm saying here is do away with the Anonymous comments and voting, and require credentials to comment and vote. The majority of the really brash and nasty comments are from this character Anonymous. That sucker either doesn't need to sleep or is a Meth addict. This entity is all over the place here, every category, 24 /7 /365 ! Slash and burn LW. Slash and burn ROM. Slash and burn NOV, and on and on and on. <BG> If you want to play, you got to pay ! You see, that way one has to make up `It's` mind if they want to one bomb you and leave a nasty comment. If `It` pulls that stunt it is as simple as that little flag at the bottom of the comment box. Their `Toy's` have to be taken away from them before you get their attention. The way it is now, the Author takes the heat and the instigator just sits back and pulls his pud over a job well done !

It Ain't Rocket Science to get a User Nym around here either. It's not like you are applying to the FBI or NSA or CIA or NRA ..... Wait a minute, how did the NRA get in there ? (Although I've heard they make you sign on the dotted line in the Blood of your First Born Male Child) .... hehe You pick a Nym, Moniker, Handle whatever you want to call it, that is not already in use and a password. Wait a minute ..... With that kind of information being given out I would have to sign up for `Identity Theft Protection` .....

Let's face it, there are some people out there that are just not happy unless everyone else around them is miserable. My great grandmother was like that. They didn't have a wake, they threw a party. To give an example ..... cantbuymy, cantabidebyit (One in the same) has just been banned for the second time !!!! Oh Glory Day, and let the Angels sing !!! Now to let you in on a little secret ...... Ole cantgetitup does it for the attention and power it brings to him. Doing it anonymously don't Pinch his Butt just rite .... hehe He wants everyone and their mother to know he is a Big Tough Guy, and President of the He Man Women Haters Club !!!! He don't Subscribe to Misogynist's Anonymous !!! In other words he is a real head case. You have to feel sorry for him in a way .... NOT !

One Nym, One Vote and you get to comment. That I have to say could also be abused, but most entities will not want to jump through the hoops to go that far. As it is, Ole Anonymous can one bomb you 25 times if it wants to. It would have to know how to do it but it can be done. You can't do that if you have to have a User Nym. One Nym, One Vote because your vote is tied to your Nym ..... Geeee Why didn't I think of that ! Oh ..... I did .... Nevermind. Make it harder for these problem children to pull their stunts, and you will see some of the turmoil go away.

Me, Myself and I, as I see it, it's not so much the comments as it is the Abuse of the Voting System and Anonymous Email. As I see it, the `Bread and Butter` for LIT is the Author that posts It's work. No Stories, No LIT. Keep allowing the BS, and all the better Authors will find somewhere else to go, or just quit writing. I know this to be a fact ......

One suggestion to the Authors ..... Turn off anonymous comments. Let them Stew in their own Juices. They may One bomb you, but what they really get off on is saying something `Shitey` ..... Is that even a word ? <vbg>

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 10 years ago

Not sure what that proves, I've said the exact same thing to you here in the comments threads. Go away, you are what is ruining this section and are everything that is wrong with it. Seriously, no one wants you here.

KSBerryKSBerryabout 10 years ago
Full of Sperm

You are such a cum dumpster and I LOVE IT! Keep writing. Your stories are incredibly hot reads.

Richy47Richy47almost 10 years ago
wow

What a fastastic woman you are ,your husband is so lucky to have you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Makings of a great fantasy!

I always enjoy your stories although I've only been reading them sporadically over the last month. It's not a life style for me but I do appreciate that we are all different unto ourselves and must be true to ourselves. Your stories are provocative and fun to read. I hope you keep writing these and am looking forward to your 50th birthday "bang". Like 50 guys for 50 years? A 24 hour fuckfest? One very minor critical comment I have is that as I've flipped around through various stories there seems to be a recurrence of the phrase "the best I've ever had" in a way that it has become kind of trite. Other than that, let'er rip! Can't wait for the next installment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous