Time 'Share Hotwife' Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down to the end of the bed to discover he had removed his clothes during my period of slumber. As he was gently finger fucking me with one hand, the other was slowly stroking the length of his enormous cock. The sight of his cock caused instant arousal for me. He had one of the most exquisite cocks I had ever seen. It was not the size or the width that intrigued me though. The strongly defined head and the sturdy looking shaft made it look more like a piece of art than just a part of his body. I needed to touch it, to see if it felt as good as it looked. I sat up and reached forward, but he stopped his stroking long enough to ease me back onto the pillows. We sat staring into one another's eyes as his hands continued to caress us both. I was torn between my overwhelming need to take his cock in my mouth and give him as much pleasure as he had given me, and the luxurious feeling of being totally pampered by this man.

I made another attempt to sit up, but was stopped once more. He clearly had other plans for me. After what seemed like an eternity of slow and steady finger fucking, he rose to his knees and

straddled my body with his. I was now looking at his magnificently muscular chest and his well-toned arms. The legs that enveloped mine were strong and powerful looking. His was not the body of a steroid induced body builder, but that of a man whose body had developed over years of hard physical labor. And there, between my own legs was that beautiful cock of his, the head glistening with pre-cum. With one hand he guided his cock to the opening of my pussy while he traced imaginary circles on my stomach with the tips of his fingers of his other hand. How could such large hands be so incredibly gentle? He began to stroke my pussy with his cock. With each up and down movement, his cock was getting wetter and wetter from my juices.

I did not want him to tease me with his cock as he had with his finger and tongue. I needed to feel his cock inside me! I needed him to fill me up, and I needed it now. As if sensing this, he slid the tip of his cock into me. It felt as wonderful as I had imagined it would. But I was beginning to feel incredibly selfish. The sample he had given me was great, but I needed it all. I begged him with my eyes to give me more. My silent communication was understood and he eased himself into me inch by inch. Once he was completely inside, we both let go with moans of satisfaction. He remained that way without moving for several minutes as both of us savored the delicious new sensation of the feel of one another. His cockhead pushed and pulsed against my cervix. His pumps began so slowly that I could not even see him move, but I could most certainly feel him deep inside of me. After a few minutes, he picked up the pace and our bodies found a mutual rhythm.

It felt as though we had done this for years, our bodies came together so naturally. Knowing now he was not a man to be rushed, I allowed him to take control. He did so as if reading my mind. He knew just what to do, and when and how. I have never been with a man who intuitively knew exactly what I wanted and how I liked it, except for my husband. He made love to me in a way that it resembled Scott's movements if I closed my eyes. He picked up the pace and intensity of his thrusts. But he was not too fast and not too hard, he was just perfect. He reached down and massaged my clit with his thumb. The feeling of his cock filling me up and his thumb touching me was all it took for me to orgasm again. It was not the intense kind of orgasm as before, but more a comfortable and relaxed one that felt wonderful in a different way. Having found my spot, he continued to rub me while increasing the pumping of his cock.

The firmer he rubbed and the faster he thrust himself into me, created more and more orgasms, each one becoming stronger and stronger. On the brink of yet another orgasm, I suddenly felt his cock grow rigid and push against my cervix, and saw the muscles in his chest and arms begin to strain. With my pussy muscles, I grabbed his cock until I knew he could not hold back any longer. I could feel us both begin to cum at the same moment, as our moans of pleasure filled the room around us. His hot sticky cum was mixing with mine and seeping out of my pussy. As he called out my name, he shot the last of his cum deep inside me. Without breaking the embrace of his cock in my pussy, he lowered his body down onto mine. The weight of his body on mine was both welcomed and comfortable. After many minutes of holding one another, we both drifted off into a peaceful dream world. He awakened me again by kissing the side of my face and whispering to me how wonderful I was, and how much he had enjoyed being with me.

Feeling safe enough to share my inner most thoughts with this man, I told him I had never felt so whole and so complete with any other man except my husband. Needless to say, this was the first of many love making sessions with Steve. Scott and I have invited him into our fuck-buddy group and he will become one of my regulars.

**************************

Later that night, after telling Scott all about Steve and having a good sex session of our own, we cleaned up and went to the Whining Pig Lounge in Paradise Valley. I had worn a very short skirt with thigh highs but no panties as usual. After dinner and enjoying a cocktail, a very distinguished older man approached us and invited us to his home a short distance away. He said he recognized my ankle bracelet from his table and recalled his now deceased wife's 'good times' with other men. He asked if we would indulge his memories 'for an old man'. We followed him to a very extravagant home below Camelback Mountain. Without a word, he motioned us inside. As I entered the home, I took in the décor. It actually looked pretty much like the ones I had seen on television. One wall was a huge bookshelf containing hundreds of what I supposed were law books. An enormous antique desk sat in front of the entry window with two oxblood leather guest chairs in front of it.

He motioned us into one of the seats and took a seat in one of the chairs facing me and not behind the desk. I guess he was trying to make me feel more comfortable as it was quite obvious I was a little nervous. He offered Scott a drink, and asked to spend some time with me. He was now telling me that he had enjoyed the view up my skirt earlier at the lounge, and now wanted to get a closer look. I was too shocked to speak. He gently spread my legs apart and the smile he had worn in the lounge earlier returned to his face. He sat silently examining me for several minutes, his hands still moving up and down on my thighs. I tried to comprehend just exactly what was happening with this older man, but all I could think about was how good his hands felt on me. I was becoming incredibly aroused by his touch. I was still wet from my fuck sessions with Steve and Scott and knowing the old man could see this was causing me to get even wetter.

He slipped one of his hands under the material of my skirt and worked it past the top of my thigh highs to my bare skin. The feel of his hand on my bare flesh caused a tingle of excitement to shoot through my body. I shut my eyes for a moment to savor the sensation. When I opened them, I found myself staring into his intense blue eyes. Never breaking eye contact, he inched his hand up my inner thigh and eased a finger into my soaking wet pussy. I heard myself let out a small moan. After a few seconds, he slid it back out again. I moaned again, this time in disappointment. But then he lifted his hand to his mouth and licked off my juices, causing him to let out a small moan of his own. He lowered his hand back between my legs and slipped his finger back inside me. He began to slide it in and out of my wetness. Still continuing to stare into one another's eyes, I could feel the tip of a second finger begin to wiggle and work itself inside to join the first.

Now with both fingers he started to gently finger fuck me. I was on the brink and knew it would not take much to send me over the edge. When he touched my clit with his thumb that was all it took. I shuddered in orgasm. But he did not stop there. The intensity and pace of his finger fucking increased and his thumb rubbed my clit mercilessly. Orgasm after orgasm erupted from my body. I could not remember the last time a man had brought me this much pleasure with just his hands. I began to wonder what he could do with his cock. As if reading my mind, he stood up and took my hand to lift me out of my chair and turned me toward his couch. Before he had a chance to take a step, I pounced. Overcome by my desires, I reached out and grabbed hold of his belt. I unbuckled it and hurriedly fumbled with his zipper until I was able to slide his pants off of him and let them fall to the ground. I yanked down his boxers and his raging hard on sprang free of its confines.

Offering no resistance, he kicked off his shoes and freed himself of the clothes around his ankles as I tore at the zipper of my own skirt. He reached over and slid it down over my hips and over the bottoms of my feet, removing my shoes in the process. Now we were standing in the middle of his sitting room, both of us naked from the waist down. Now it was I who led him by the hand to the Oriental rug behind the guest chairs. I lowered him to the floor on his back with cock now sticking straight up in the air. For a guy in his 60's, he had a lovely long hard-on that stood straight up and ready. I straddled him with my body and lowered my pussy down to touch the tip of his cock. I rubbed my wetness up and down and around his stiffness, making sure it was good and ready for me. After a few minutes I could see my juices glistening on his manhood. He wanted me as much as I wanted him.

He attempted to pull my body down to meet his and slip himself inside of me, but I had other plans and pulled away. Using my pussy, I manipulated the tip of his cock to my opening and began to allow just the head to enter me. I knew he wanted it all, but he was going to have to wait until I was ready. My pussy continued to toy with the head of his cock. Each time I would lower my body down a little bit further down the head, and then slowly back up again. Just the feel of the tip of his cock in my pussy felt wonderful. I did not know how much longer I would be able to last without having him all. He kept telling me how much he wanted and needed more, he was practically begging. After a few more minutes of teasing, I slowly lowered my pussy inch by inch down his shaft until his cock was half way inside me. The feel of his rock hard cock penetrating my tight pussy released months of pent up sexual frustration and he began to orgasm uncontrollably.

The stranglehold I had on his cock made him lose all control and he began to shoot load after load of his hot, sticky cum deep inside me. Pretty impressive for an older guy! When both of us were finally drained, our bodies became still. Neither of us moved a muscle for several minutes. I remained straddling him with his still hard cock half way inside of me as we both fought to collect both our breath and our composure. Just as I was about to dismount him, he grabbed me by the arms and rolled our bodies over. Now he was on top looking down at me, and I could see by the look on his face he was not nearly finished with me. Without warning, he rammed the rest of his cock into me. The overpowering mixture of pain and pleasure were almost unbearable. Before I had a chance to realize what had just happened, he began to pump away at my pussy. With each brutal thrust, he drove himself deeper and deeper inside me. I heard myself scream out to him to fuck me harder.

He fucked me hard and he fucked me deep. He grabbed my ankles and lifted them over my head, lifting my ass off the floor. I could feel his balls slapping me hard on the ass. He fucked me savagely until my pussy was sore, but I did not want him to stop. I kept shouting to him that I needed it harder. I needed him to fuck me raw, fuck me like I had never been fucked in my life. He pounded away at me mercilessly until finally his entire body tensed up and his cock felt like steel. His cock erupted and he began to spew more and more of his cum inside of me. Each new eruption caused my body to spasm in orgasm, each one more intense than the last. He came again and again until his balls were milked dry. When we were both totally drained and spent, he collapsed on top of me. We lay like that in silence for several minutes. I knew my pussy was one enormous bruise from the beating it had taken, but that was a small price to pay for what I had just experienced with this older man.

*****************************

The following day, Scott had made arrangements for a 'personal massage' just for me from one of the local outcall businesses. There was a knock at the door so I went over and opened it. There was a muscular guy who identified himself as Hank carrying a large bag with his massage oils and other equipment. He looked inquisitively at my husband so I introduced them.

I said, "Hank, my husband is the one who made these arrangements. He likes to watch!"

"That's okay," said Hank. "Let's get started."

I lay down on the bed, still in my short terry cloth robe. I don't know why, but I felt very shy. Scott came over and started to undo the robe's belt. He gently spread the sides of the robe apart, revealing me in my naked glory to Hank. I could feel Hank's eyes looking at me. I shrugged the robe the rest of the way off and turned and lay face down on the bed. Hank unpacked the oils from his bag and placed them on the bed table. He began to massage my back, working his way from the shoulders down to just above the small of my back. He continued to massage my back, occasionally rubbing more oil as I began to relax. At one point, he had worked his way down to my hips and was putting quite a bit of pressure on them. It felt really good! Then he began to caress my ass cheeks. I felt his fingers lightly touching my legs, just below my crotch. First he kneaded the outside of my legs then gradually he worked inward, until he was massaging the inside of my thighs below my exposed vulva.

His fingers were an inch or less from my pussy, which by now was throbbing and dripping with desire. I'm sure he could feel my heat. It was tantalizing, it felt so good! A part of me wanted to stop and make love with Hank. Another part was content to lie there feeling his hands on my nude body and wanted this feeling to last forever. He massaged me from my shoulders to my feet for approximately twenty minutes.

Then Hank said, "Time to do your front, Donna."

I rolled over and didn't even bother to cover my breasts with the towel. As I rolled over, I threw the towel to the side of the bed so I could lie on my back topless, indicating to Hank he had permission to rub my breasts. My eyes were closed. There was a long minute of silence, and I could feel the two men looking at my nakedness. Then Hank resumed the massage. He started at my shoulders, and moved his hands slowly down my sides until they just touched the sides of my breasts. Then he moved back up to the shoulders and moved his hands down until they were just above the tops of my breasts. He did this again and again, lightly brushing my breasts. That was all it took. I had been moaning for a while, and now I felt the buildup of my first orgasm. It took all I had to keep from screaming, it was so intense. Hank continued his massage of my breasts throughout my orgasm. It seemed that I would get no respite, but that was okay. I could go on like this all day. Hank turned to my husband who was watching avidly, smiling.

"Why don't you continue with her breasts?" he said to him, "While I move lower."

Scott was hardly able to speak. As he stood, I could see he had a huge erection. He walked over to the bed, and now I felt my husband's familiar hands on my breasts, and they felt good. Meanwhile, Hank had moved his hands down to my hips and was massaging their sides and moving down to my upper thighs. Every so often, he would move to the inside of my legs. Once in a while, I could feel a finger brush against my labia. Again, no one seemed to be in a hurry. We continued like that for quite a while: my husband caressing and massaging my breasts, Hank tantalizing my lower body. I looked up at Hank. He was looking down at me and particularly at my pussy.

"You're beautiful!" he said.

"She is!" Scott agreed.

Then Hank began to massage my legs and hips again. Every few strokes, his fingers would rub against my clitoris. I was becoming incredibly turned-on. Suddenly I felt the start of another orgasm deep in my loins.

"You're not only beautiful, you're really hot!" said Hank.

All I could do was hold on through another incredible orgasm. Hank leaned over and began to lick my pussy. It felt so good! By now, one orgasm pretty much drifted into the next. No sooner did one end than another began. I was moaning and squirming as Scott was still stroking my breasts. I looked up at him and he smiled, then leaned down and kissed me on the lips. Then he began kissing my breasts, rubbing his tongue around my nipples and aureoles. I almost fainted! Through my reverie, I became aware that something was changing. I was no longer being caressed by both my lovers. I looked up and saw Hank taking his clothes off. First he took off his shirt, and I could see the perfectly defined chest and stomach of an athlete, then his shorts and finally his tiny briefs. His penis was about the same size as Scott's, perhaps 8 inches, but somewhat thicker. Seeing Hank naked was one of the most beautiful sights of our vacation. I knew now that there was no turning back. But I wouldn't have wanted to if I could.

My husband stepped aside as Hank came to the bed. He kissed me and I felt his body come along side of mine. I could feel the hard pressure of his erection against my naked hips. He hugged me as we kissed and ran his hands over my entire body. I was his for the next hour with permission of my wonderful hubby! I lay back and spread my legs as I felt him move over me. I felt the end of his penis against my exposed labia. Then he began to penetrate me slowly. I could feel the pressure as he slowly moved up my vaginal canal. Slowly he entered me, and slowly he moved in and out, coating his delicious cock with my juices. My hands were on his tight butt, feeling it rise and fall with a steadily increasing rhythm as he pumped into me. I could feel his chest against my naked breasts. As we were fucking, we kept kissing each other's necks and shoulders. It was incredible! A long sensual fuck all in one! I resumed my pattern of climaxing almost continuously.

I could feel the juices from my pussy as they seemed to gush all over the bed. I could feel his cock as it moved in and out of my pussy. At the end of each stroke, he reached the end of my canal, and I could feel the head of his penis up against my cervix. Hank began to move into me more and more quickly. I could tell after twenty minutes of slow fucking he was nearing his climax. I wanted to do something to show him how much I appreciated the pleasure he was giving me. I reached my hand down to his scrotum and gently touched his balls. Then I moved my fingers up and caressed his anus. That seemed to do the trick. I could feel the pressure as he exploded deep into me. He came and came. It seemed as though his orgasm would last forever. I could feel his cum as it flowed up into my cervix. Finally we lay there, locked together, still and quiet. I kissed him. He kissed me. Scott is a wonderful lover, but Hank was equally good in a different way.

There is something about the unfamiliarity, the excitement of discovering someone new. After a while, Hank pulled out of me slowly. I could feel that his penis was softer, not fully erect. I bent down and took it fully in my mouth. I could taste his semen mixed with my juices. I began to move my tongue around the head of his penis. Hank lay back and groaned with pleasure.