Time 'Share Hotwife' Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Hank!" I said. "That was wonderful. Is there anything I can do for you? Something special?"

"Just keep doing what you're doing!" he said.

Little by little I could see and feel his cock getting harder as I continued to lick and suck it. I was completely oblivious to anything except Hank and his cock, and I wanted to give him as much pleasure as he had given me. At that moment, I felt hands on my hips. Scott, whom I had momentarily forgotten, had come to the bed and lay next to me. He began rubbing my hips, my sides, and then reached up and caressed my breasts. I began to feel the stirrings of more arousal. Really! How much can one woman stand? As I continued to work on Hank's penis, I could taste drops of pre-cum oozing out of it. I could tell he was very aroused.

I moved up and whispered in his ear: "Do you want me to suck you some more, or do you want to fuck?" I couldn't believe my own wantonness.

He said in a soft voice, "I want to make love with you again. I love the way you feel. I love your body and how it feels when I'm deep inside you."

"Lie back and let me do it," I said.

I raised myself up and kneeled with one knee on each side of his hips. I felt Scott behind me get up and leave the bed. As he did, I could feel his lips brush my shoulders with a gentle kiss. He is such an accommodating husband! I squatted down, and with my hand, placed the end of Hank's cock in my vagina. Then, very slowly, I lowered my body onto him, feeling his cock penetrate me like a searing spear. Like the 'hotwife' I was fast becoming, I felt myself on the verge of still another orgasm. We stayed in that position for a while with very little movement. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me, and it seemed to fill me as completely as I had ever been filled. It felt complete! I didn't want to move or for this moment ever to end. Hank reached up and placed his hands on my shoulders. He began stroking them very tenderly. Still neither of us moved much. I never realized that shoulders were such an erogenous zone, but maybe my entire body was one large g-spot.

Hank moved his hands down and began to lightly caress my breasts. After a while, he bent his head up and took first the left nipple, then the right, in his mouth and sucked them softly. I moaned. Suddenly a huge orgasm came crashing over me. We still weren't moving much, but I felt the walls of my vagina contract and release dozens of times. I flung my head back and moaned. Finally, after what seemed like hours, it ended, and exhausted I lowered my upper body on Hank's muscular chest. We lay there, coupled, our arms around each other, cuddling, relaxing, enjoying each other like real lovers. I began feeling a pulsing in Hank's cock. Then, fractions of inches at a time, I felt it move up and back in my vagina. Slowly Hank began building the rhythm again. I raised myself up a little to give him a better angle and found that this increased my ability to feel the delicious friction of his cock within my vagina.

What an incredible lover Hank was! He kept this beautiful motion, kept massaging my shoulders and breasts, and kept murmuring to me, "You're beautiful! I love making love with you. You feel so good! You're so beautiful!"

Again, another climax for me. How many now? I didn't know or care; ten thousand at least. I reached down and felt the place where his cock joined my vagina. I found a place where I could put my fingers along the side of his cock as it entered me and could also brush against my inflamed clitoris. This action seemed to hasten his (and my) urgency. Hank began pumping into me with faster and harder strokes. Finally, with a groan that was almost a shout, Hank began to climax. At the same time, I began my umpteenth orgasm. We climaxed together, but this was unlike any normal orgasm. It went on for what seemed like forever. It didn't end, either for him or for me. It was as if time stood still. Hank must have shot a gallon of his semen into my pussy. I could feel the slippery liquid the entire length of my channel and running down through my pubic area along my thighs and down to where I knelt on the bed. Finally, he stopped spurting, I stopped cumming, and we collapsed together. Minutes went by and there was nothing but the sound of our heavy breathing, gradually lessening.

Finally, I said, "Wow!"

He said, "That was incredible for me!"

He kissed me. We lay together some more. I was luxuriating in the feelings and letting myself really experience them. I felt totally, completely sexually satisfied. It doesn't get much better than this.

"I hate to say it," said Hank, "But I have to go soon."

We relaxed our embrace. He rolled out from under me, sat up on the bed then stood up. In the light I admired his body, his tight well-defined chest, his hard buns, his muscled legs. His penis, limp now, but still enlarged, hung down in front of him, but it still looked beautiful to me. As he got dressed, I looked over and noticed Scott, still sitting in the chair on the other side of the bedroom. As Hank began to collect his oils and place them in his bag, Scott got up, stood next to Hank, and said something in a low voice that I wasn't able to hear. The two of them walked together out of the bedroom, and then I heard the door to the condo open and close.

"Scott?" I said.

There was no answer. A moment or two later, I heard a card key in the outside door and then the sound of it opening and Scott walking in. What had the two of them been doing outside? Scott entered the bedroom. I had pulled the covers up over my naked body. It was hard to find a place to lie in the bed that wasn't wet from Hank's cum and/or mine.

"It was very intense and very beautiful watching the two of you. I've never seen anything nearly so arousing. I felt a bit uncomfortable, as though I was intruding on your privacy."

I lay back on the bed and threw the bedclothes aside. I must have looked awful; hair probably in disarray, sweat all over me, my pubic area and skin damp with Hank's cum. Suddenly Scott was all over me. His hands explored my body, breasts, hips, thighs, and pussy. Urgently! Almost desperately!

I pulled his face to mine. "Slowly," I said. "There's no rush. Let's relax and enjoy each other for once."

I began unbuttoning his shirt. He lay back, let me undress him. He lifted his hips as I undid his pants and worked them down over the large bulge. I began kissing his body, his chest, his nipples, and his stomach. Finally I reached his penis. It was hugely erect. In fact, it seemed much larger than I had ever seen it before. I began to take his penis in my mouth and began to lick it and move my tongue all around its head. I kissed it, then sucked it, then tongued it, and then repeated the whole process. A moment later he pulled his penis away from me.

"If you keep that up, I'll cum all over your face!"

"That's okay!" I said.

"No, I want to fuck you! But first, I want to do something else."

At this point he kissed me, perhaps a bit roughly. Then he moved his mouth down on my breasts and began sucking my nipples. I was aware, and I'm sure that he was also, that he was exactly where and doing exactly what Hank had been doing to me a few hours ago. As he worked on my breasts, I could feel his hand go down to my hips and then around to my pubic mound. I knew that he was able to feel the cum that Hank had left there. Suddenly Scott began moving his head down my body, kissing and licking my stomach, and then below. Finally he got to my vagina. I knew he must be tasting my juices and Hank's, but that did not seem to slow his ardor. And as for me, I was becoming aroused again. I could feel more juices flowing from my pussy; my nipples were hardening again. Scott pulled himself up onto me, and I could feel his cock entering my vagina. I expected to be sore, but I surprisingly wasn't. Scott began thrusting deeply within me and I began responding. My arms were around his body and I kissed his chest. I began to suck on his nipples as he continued to fuck me deeply. It wasn't long before he ejaculated inside me. It was a powerful, strong, and short climax. We lay together for a few minutes.

"I love you!" he said.

"I know!" I said. "You really must after allowing me to fuck other men for the past fifteen years. And I love you too! You're wonderful!" I said. "I'm really lucky to have you as a husband. Most men wouldn't dream of giving their wives such freedom to fuck!"

"Incidentally," I asked, "What were the two of you doing outside?"

"We talked a little," Scott said. There was a smile on his face. "I asked him if he was free for another 'massage' tomorrow."

I felt a tingle between my legs. Oh my God! It was going to happen again. I was going to see Hank again. I felt a rush of excitement and arousal.

I could barely say, "And what was his answer?"

"He said he'd be here at 10:30."

"Good!" I said. "He gives good massages."

My husband smiled and then kissed me again. "Enjoy!" he said.

So Hank and I got together the next day, our last at the resort. It was incredible! Suffice it to say, that we both experienced pleasure even more intense than our first time. As we got to know each other better, and were more comfortable with each other, it got better and better. We tried new things, some things I had never imagined, some things that my husband and I had wanted to do with another man. I continued to have record numbers orgasms, and he was not far behind. Scott and I went home the next day. We settled back into our old routines, although I've noticed that we make love a lot more often than we did before our trip, and I'm arranging more sessions with my regular fuck-buddies again! I'm close to turning fifty now, and my sex-life is slowing down, but as long as men still desire my body, I look forward to my annual week-long fuck sessions!

Donna