All Comments on 'Time 'Share Hotwife''

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot Donna!

Naughty tart. But why are so many American men into the cuck lifestyle?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Smallish country = Albania

20 million goats, 3 million billys, only 1 goat-humper = Duna

oshawoshawalmost 10 years ago

Public Service Announcement:

Many of you are unaware of the controversy waging in the Loving Wives category. Laurel, the owner of the website has made it abundantly clear of her intention to banish stories that are described as BTB/Revenge/Cheating/Consequences to other categories unless harassment of cuckold/wife sharing stories cease.

She is giving us the opportunity to police our own category to allow all factions to co-exist in LW. What has to stop is the automatic “1" bombing of stories that do not gratify you and the hateful comments that ensues to authors that only desires to entertain those with a difference in gratification than yours.

Shortly put, if a particular story does not meet your philosophical standards then just ignore it and allow others the same courtesy that you expect.

We hope by showing a good faith effort in return, we will be allowed to continue publishing BTB/Revenge/Cheating/Consequences stories without fear of being reassigned to other categories.

Thank you,

oshaw

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 10 years ago

No one is trying to ban anyone, but Anonymous if you'd like to just leave and not come back it would make this whole site a more pleasant place.

Richy47Richy47almost 10 years ago
loved it

What a fantastic story thank you so much for writing it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
4 stars

Well written but not my cup of tea.

Descriptions of sexual acts are good.

The wife is a loving wife.

The husband is voyeur through and through.

I had strong voyeur impulses and tendences since elementary school days.

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 10 years ago
What a wonderful wife!

Your husband is a very lucky man to be married to such a complete WOman! If I was him I would be eating you after every fuck and kissing you after every blow job! Sounds like a wonderful marriage. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tight

I like the part where you get two in your pussy. It really turns me on the idea of rubbing cock on cock in a willing woman

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Wow

What a total whore! So very nice that husband is a cuck. Kind of greased the skids didn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sluts R Us.......just sick

JJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous