Time 'Share Hotwife'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like it!" I said. "I like the taste of cum. It seems to make me want to fuck more. Let's go up to my room now. I want to feel your cock inside me. I want to cum, too!"

Now I had cum, here in the privacy of my hotel room with my voyeur hubby watching. I rolled off him, feeling his softening cock slide out of my pussy, thinking about the next position in which we might fuck. Missionary was good for a first fuck, but we could be more creative.

He positioned himself above me, his limp cock dangling above my face, and buried his face between my thighs. Even before I could start sucking, he began to lick the mixture of his cum and my pussy juices from between my pussy lips. Then he began stroking my clit shaft with his tongue. It created a wonderful, tingling sensation in my hips. I realized I might cum again, soon. I licked his cock head then began sucking on it steadily. As he began to harden, his hips began to move in a fucking motion, again. I enjoyed having my face fucked and relaxed, letting him pump his hardening meat into my mouth, running my tongue around it as it entered and left and re-entered my mouth. I tightened my vaginal muscles and began to cum as he licked me. Now he was fully hard and I was orgasmic. I pulled away from him, sliding to the side and out from underneath him.

"Fuck me again. Stick it in me from behind. Hang onto my hips and get it as deep into me as you can. And fuck me hard; I'm already cumming."

I knelt on the bed, my hands on either side of a big pillow, as he positioned himself behind me. I felt the head of his cock between my pussy lips, and then with a single thrust, he buried all eight inches of thick meat in the warm wetness of my pussy. My orgasm, which was well underway from the pussy licking, swept me away. He was giving me long, fast, deep strokes. I reached back and began fingering my clit. I could feel my tits swaying with the thrusts, my nipples brushing the pillow. I wondered how long it could last. In the positions that were to come, the session lasted a long time. He'd been fucking me, hard and deeply, for more than fifteen minutes when I decided I'd like a different position.

"Let's switch, " I said. "I'll lie at the edge of the bed with my legs over the side. You put your feet on the floor and lean over me, brace yourself on the bed with your hands."

He pulled his cock out of my pussy and I slid to the side of the bed, my pussy at the edge of the mattress. This position would stress my tummy muscles even more and the orgasm I'd been enjoying would be even more intense. Then he was in me again, this time fucking me with a slow, steady stroke, but as deeply as before. And he was able to lean forward and suck my nipples again, first one, then the other, and kiss my tits. The orgasm was even more intense than I had expected. I could feel my pussy going into spasms. It had happened to me only a few times before, mostly with Scott or my long-time fuck-buddies. The contractions in my pussy made it even tighter around his cock. As much as he tried to hold back, to delay cumming for a third time inside me, he couldn't contain it. He came again, waves of beautifully agonizing spasms seizing his cock as both of us bent our heads to look at our fuck.

It was too extreme. He had to pull it out of me. As he flopped down on the bed beside me, I was in a frenzy. I grabbed the still hard rod and began sucking on it. He screamed as he went back into orgasm again but he didn't pull away, continuing to cum in my mouth for a full minute before I stopped and turned to lie beside him.

"You are a great fuck!" I said. "I think I'm really going to enjoy this vacation."

It was three hours later before Scott and I dressed to leave our room. I'd fucked my new friend four more times. I lost track of my orgasms. We'd fucked in every position I knew, some of which were new to Paul. We'd fucked in missionary, rear entry, edge of the bed, sitting in a chair with me straddling him, in the same position on the edge of the bath tub, standing face to face against the bathroom door frame, standing from behind with me bracing myself against the bathroom sink, with me sitting on his cock as he lay in the bed facing first toward my hubby, then toward Paul's head, lying on our sides and with him holding me, my legs wrapped around him, as he walked around the room in front of Scott with me impaled on his erection. A dozen positions, my full repertoire. I kissed him and said maybe I'd see him later.

Scott and I showered together, fucked in the shower, dressed, and headed for the dining room at the resort.

***********************

After dinner, Scott and I drove to a house in Paradise Valley owned by a man we had corresponded with on the internet. "Would you like a tour of the house?" Peter asked, as Scott remained sitting on the sofa with his drink.

As we headed up the stairs to the second floor, I could sense the Peter's eyes on me and I wished right then I hadn't been wearing any panties, for it would have been fun to see his reaction. Nothing was said, but there was profound sense of attraction between us, as we stared into each other's eyes and walked between the rooms, finally entering the master bedroom with a huge king sized bed. I felt his hands on my shoulders as he pointed out the pool from the bedroom window and I leaned back against him, feeling his hands wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him. He was so handsome, and I could feel his hot breath on my neck, his erection pressing against me, and his fingers casually dancing along my waist and lower back.

I heard him whisper to me: "Do you feel as aroused as I do right now, Donna? Your photos don't do your body justice. You are so beautiful!"

"YES, and I am quickly losing my will power, for the feel of your hands on my body is driving me crazy".

With that honest comment, he pulled me even harder against his erection, pressing me against the bedroom window, and unzipped the back of my sundress, sliding the straps off my shoulders as my dress fell to the floor. His hands went right to my nipples as he kissed the back of my neck, continuing to pin me against the window as he moved his hard erection along the crack of my butt. I still hadn't kissed him, dying to turn around and feel his body and hands all over me, but he already had me beyond arousal, feeling my panties growing wet and sticky as he squeezed and pinched my sensitive nipples. Down he pulled my panties as his hand slid up my legs, opening them wider as he found my swollen clit and began to work magic on it, making me moan and gyrate my hips as he pleasured me so skillfully.

Momentarily I felt his hands and body pull away, and then the feel of a naked man come up against me, as he turned my head and kissed me long and passionately, sliding his cock between my legs. It was Scott, as he held me around the waist and slid his cock long and fast along my wetness, twisting my head to kiss him and feel his probing tongue. Scott pulled be away from the window as I felt Peter begin to suck and nibble on my nipples, slowly lowering his hot mouth down my stomach until he found my swollen clit and began to suck and tongue it to perfection.

"Put your hands on the end of the bed and grab on tight!" I heard them say.

Peter, positioning himself on the floor as he continued to suck and press tantalizingly against my clit, opened my pussy lips with his fingers just as Scott rammed his cock inside of me and they began the most overpowering and sensual love-making I've ever experienced, making me orgasm with an intensity that rocked me from my toes to the top of my head. They took turns with me, each taking a turn sucking my clit as the other fucked me from behind, and then announced that there was just enough time for "one more explosive fucking with a double vaginal" as they both exploded inside of me and filled my pussy to overflowing.

Peter, handing me my dress, as we heard the clock chime 11PM, took my panties and soaked them by rubbing them over my pussy, slipping them inside his pocket and telling me he wanted to fantasy about me later while smelling the aroma of our sexual passion.

The phone suddenly started to ring, as Peter went to answer it. "No problem honey, we're still watching the ballgame, so we'll see you when you get back".

"That was my wife", he said, "Her friends are heading for drinks downtown and won't be back until later."

My mind was already on fire, barely able to contain my enthusiasm over having more time alone with them, and they definitely had plans already for me as we hurried back upstairs. Peter wasted no time in removing my dress and laying me down on the bed where I began to suck Scott's cock.

"On your knees and open your legs wide," he commanded. One finger, then two, then, three. "My are you wet and more pliable now," as he pushed four fingers inside of me and began twisting and stroking my pussy with his hand.

"I like that! It feels so full and rubs my clit just right! Don't stop! Make me cum with your hand!"

Damn it was hard to concentrate! Scott's cock in my mouth while he was squeezing and twisting my nipples, Peter working magic on my clit and pussy, and I was moaning and feeling an orgasm building, when Peter started tonguing my ass hole, sending quivers throughout my body.

"Get on top of Scott, straddle his cock and stay on your knees!" Peter commanded again.

Scott slipped inside me with ease as I ground my pussy hard over his cock, wanting to regain that feeling of fullness and depth. Peter, grabbing me by my hips, told Scott to slide his cock just to my pussy opening as Peter pushed his cock alongside of Scott's, and together they pushed until both were inside of my pussy. With a simultaneous push, they forced both their cocks inside of me and began a fucking of extreme proportions, stretching and pounding me from every centimeter, as they rocked and stroked deeper into my shallow depths.

Peter kept his finger in my asshole, intensifying the sensation, while Scott had his hand on my clit the entire time, driving me mad with desires and pleasures as together they worked

in unison on me.

"Hurry I told them, I can't wait any longer! I'm going to orgasm again!"

Nothing in a woman's life can prepare you for that experience. Two men, intent on making me scream and orgasm, violating every inch of my pussy, as they fucked me so completely that I lost all touch of reality and let them consume me until I was so sore and fatigued that they could have done anything to me thereafter. I lay there afterwards, feeling my pussy quivering and sore, my juices and their cum dripping from my orifice, and smelling the delightful, intoxicating aroma of sex covering the bed.

They helped me get dressed again, my legs shaking and quivering as I tried to stand, my nipples tender and swollen, and a stickiness between my legs that kept dripping down my legs, reminding me of how many times they had made love to me that night.

After breakfast the next day, we waited at the resort for another contact we had made for this week. When he arrived, Scott greeted him at the door. I was dressed in a short sun dress, with no bra of course, and I decided to forgo the panties also. Keith sat on the couch near me and we started with some small talk. I could feel myself starting to get that tingling feeling in my crotch, so I shifted my legs to the side on the couch. My dress must have rode up a bit, because as we were talking, he would look down towards my crotch and smile. I think at this point he knew that my pussy lips were completely shaved. We wasted no time and headed for the bedroom. He immediately started to undress, exposing his large, already hardening cock. It was big, but I was ready to take him on. He slipped my sun dress off and ran his hands all over me.

I could hear Scott behind us fumbling with the video camera, so I started to stroke his cock with my hand. As it got even harder, I had to see if I could get it in my mouth and how far! I slid my tongue around it and slowly wrapped my lips over his head. He moaned softly as I sucked him with my mouth. I could feel my lips stretching, and just the thought of his size made my pussy ooze a trickle of cum down the inside of my leg. He must have sensed this, because within a few seconds of my thought, he was pushing me down onto the bed on my back. It was my turn, and as I lay on the bed, he fondled me with one finger, then another. He continued until I let out my first audible moan, then he slowly slid down my body and devoured my pussy with his huge tongue, lashing it then sucking my labia. I was really letting out some moans now.

As I reached my first orgasm, my whole body started to shake. I had to have another try at that cock of his. This time I started a little faster, and he stiffened immediately. I tried to take him deep and he closed off my throat just as he hit my gag reflex. I knew that there was no way I was going to take him all the way to his balls! I reached down and wrapped my hand around his cock, and I swear I felt it growing even more. Once again we switched, and he was again giving my clit a tongue lashing. I could actually feel my clit getting engorged, and shortly thereafter, I had another orgasm. WOW! He could tell I was ready to be fucked, so he started to work his way up my body with little kisses until I felt his huge cock nudge at my pussy lips. I was so wet with anticipation the head of his cock started its journey into my pussy to my surprise without much resistance.

Keith took notice of this and started to pull out. Just as I felt my pussy start to spasm, he drove his monstrous cock inside me to his balls. I let out a loud scream as his cock touched places inside me that few had ever touched before. My shaved pussy lips opened up to receive him with little resistance after the first few strokes. He was so hard and so deep I screamed with pleasure time after time. He pumped and pumped until I was feeling an orgasm building inside of me that I have never felt before. It was coming from so deep in my pussy and building so fast that it took my breath away as I tried to scream out. I thought the first two orgasms were great, but this one was indescribable climax.

As it subsided, Keith was already changing positions, He lay next to me and asked me "Sit on my face, I want to suck those juices out of you."

So I gathered my senses and positioned my clit directly on his tongue. I reached down and spread my lips to give him easy access. He rewarded me for my help by lapping up all of my hot juices, and then he drove his tongue deep into me. I had never been tongue fucked before where I could actually feel a tongue penetrating my inner pussy. It was amazing! The thoughts going through my mind were sending me towards another orgasm. I remember thinking, "My God, how many orgasms is he going to give me before he reaches

his.

As I returned, I heard him say, "Cum all over my face, c'mon. Squirt all over me!"

Then he parted my lips and fucked me more with his tongue. I squirmed and writhed in pleasure as my pearly juices trickled onto his tongue and over his face. That must have really excited him, because he flipped me over and began to pound me even harder than the first time, and my pussy just exploded all over his cock as I reached yet another orgasm. He slowed his onslaught of my love canal to a slow smooth half stroke. I could sense he was close to cumming himself! I started to feel that familiar feeling again starting to build and he began to pick up the pace. I pulled my legs back as far as I could to give him total access to my dripping hole. He pulled his glorious cock back until I could feel the head just beginning to leave me and then he gave it all to me. He went so deep he slammed my cervix and I let out a scream, half pleasure, half pain. He must have felt my pussy contract, because he started pounding me like he had a jack hammer mounted to his ass.

His big cock pulled my pink pussy lips apart as he drove deep into me. My love juices were exploding again, and I could feel his monster of a cock starting to pulsate in my pussy and I

knew it wouldn't be long before he would be shooting his first load. I squeezed my vaginal muscles with all my might and I felt the first burst of hot semen splash deep inside me. He kept pumping and pumping, I couldn't believe it! I could hear the sloppy sloshing noises coming from my now cum filled pussy. He pulled out and still pumped a few shots across my belly and onto my tits. Wow so much cum! As I wiped myself clean, he headed to the bathroom to clean up. I felt satisfied, but I still wanted to ride him. I wanted to feel him deep inside me. I knew with me on top, I would have another awesome orgasm. As he came out of the bathroom, I had him lay down on the bed.

I slowly ran my tongue across his cock, and to my surprise, it jumped. After a few strokes and a little more tongue work, HE WAS HARD AGAIN! I then climbed up my new stud and slid across his cock with my cum soaked pussy and his cock easily slid right inside. I went slowly at first, but soon my ass cheeks were slapping against his thighs, and I was riding his glistening long rod. We continued to fuck in several different positions, ending with me on my back. As I started to recoil back onto the bed, he had repositioned his cock and it buried itself deep in my pussy once again. I lost count on how many times I orgasmed; it had to be over ten. I finally had to ask if he was close to cumming, because my pussy was really starting to ache. When I reached down to pull my labia lips open, I was surprised how swollen they were. I looked at Keith and then at Scott and told them I was going to have to quit.

I had never felt like I was drunk or buzzed after sex before, but I did this time. It's a feeling that every woman should feel at least once in her life, and I hope to feel again soon. After he left, it was my hubby's turn. My hot wet swollen cum filled pussy was such a turn on for him, he couldn't wait to put the video camera down and slide his cock inside me. He loves to fuck me after someone else has. He loves sloppy seconds, and believe me, it was the sloppiest it has been for a while. The best thing of all was that our adventures were taped by my loving hubby, so we can watch it forever. Scott enjoyed the show so much he tried to set up another get together before we left for home. Keith was headed out of town and couldn't work it out, DAMN! Maybe someday he'll be in Phoenix again. We were only past the first half of our vacation! Stay tuned for part 2!

Donna

12