Time Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes went to his teacher. Clearly, Ms. Annika Schilling needs to be involved in this little timeless exploration. He removed his hands from Mandy's brassiere and made his way to the front of the class, now sporting a very severe erection.

He pulled up her skirt.

It wasn't that easy as her business skirt was rather tight, but this was the kind of work that any boy enjoys. His cock was straining within his pants.

When he eventually got her skirt all the way up past her panties he paused for a moment to admire the sight. Ms. Schilling was as sexy beneath her skirt as she was pretty. She was wearing white nylons, held up by a white lace garter belt above which were white lace panties. He had to figure she must at least be dating someone. What was the point of such sexy underthings? They were almost a shame to pull down.

He took hold of his teacher's panties and pulled them all the way down to her ankles, gathering there in a very lovely tangled web of intimate white lace and cotton.

His eyes then returned to what her panties had been hiding.

Whoa! Ms. Schilling was most definitely a natural blonde. He had never seen such blonde hair on a pussy before, at least not in the pictures he had seen. The hair was not terribly long. The bush was thick but quite tidy, short, and restrained. He wondered if she trimmed it.

In any case, her womanly feminine lips were clearly discernible, and terribly enticing. He got down on his knees in front of her and crushed his own lips against hers. He attempted to breath in her scent but her distinct feminine odor was not strong. He wondered if that was a reflection of Professor Schilling's pussy or the stoppage of time. Perhaps he could inhale only the scent that had been already within the air when time was frozen.

He gave her lips full, deep licks with his tongue. He could most definitely taste her, as he could taste his burgers the other day, and Ms. Schilling's pie was indeed a very rich and lustful womanly flavor. He gorged himself on his teacher's pussy pie, smacking, kissing, licking, and munching away, making all sorts of obscene noises, eventually reaching down to extract his cock so that he could squeeze and pump it at the same time.

He had still not yet cum, and his balls were again really churning. But, he didn't want to just waste it. He wanted to save it for a really good moment in time. He could perhaps jerk off onto Professor Schilling's desk, but clearly that would result in an investigation. Heck, DNA tests could prove that it was him. How it got there would be a true mystery but the conclusive evidence of DNA wouldn't require an explanation.

Perhaps he could shoot his load into her panties and then pull them back up. She might just think that she had wet her panties. That would be kind of funny.

But, as an experienced woman she would quickly realize that the stuff in her panties was some guy's cum. However, there was simply no way anyone would think that he was the one who gave her the panty cream pie. She might not even want it to be investigated, given the obvious embarrassment it would cause. On the other hand, there would also be no way that Ms. Schilling would think that this was some sort of bizarre accident. She might even seek treatment for memory loss, or perhaps blame it on some sort of drug that someone had slipped into her coffee. Well, it would be difficult for anyone to reach that conclusion but some explanation would have to be developed. Time stoppage would not be blamed. In the end, if they took DNA from all the guys in her class it would point the finger right at him. He again recognized the importance of being careful and not push this too far.

He got back up onto his feet, his lips and chin a sloppy mess, his erect dick poking out of his pants.

He strolled up and down the rows of desks, occasionally stopping to admire the sight of his naked cock sticking out in the direction of a pretty girl, occasionally bumping her cheek with it, perhaps even her lips, as if she was kissing it.

As his cock pressed against a girl's lips he realized that it would be nice to be able to share this experience with someone. He wondered if he held hands with a person when he stopped time would that person still be exempt. What if both of them held onto the watch at the same time?

Of course, he didn't really know with whom he would want to share this. It wasn't like he wanted to be naked with another boy, nor did he feel he could really trust anyone with a secret as powerful as this. If he couldn't keep the secret to himself could he really expect one of his friends to keep it secret?

A more desirable partner would be a girl, but he didn't have a girlfriend and, even if he did, would he really think she would enjoy this as much as him? What would a girl do if she could stop time?

He made his way to the back of the room, to stand next to Doris Blevins. Doris was one of the more openly sexy girls in the class. Frankly, he hadn't really had to open her blouse as it was already rather diaphanous. Henry was surprised when he saw women wearing blouses through which one could see their brassieres. He at times wondered if they really knew how much they were revealing. Of course they had to, but then why weren't they at all embarrassed? They wouldn't walk around on campus without a blouse, but they were essentially doing the same thing with a see-through blouse.

Doris was bent over, carefully studying one of the questions.

Henry studied her brassiere, and he smiled with mischievous delight when he observed that the clasp was in front.

He undid the clasp. Her boobs didn't just naturally fall out though. So, he helped them along by pulling back the cups to under her arms, letting Doris' full round lovely mammaries into the open air.

He knew that this was taking a bit of a chance. But, it wasn't like she could really blame this on any guy in the room. If it was the clasp at the back she would most definitely accuse the guy sitting behind her. She would have to attribute this accident to some sort of wardrobe malfunction.

Henry then buttoned up all of the girls' blouses, including Doris'. It wasn't as much fun as unbuttoning them, and it was a little sad to have to hide all of that charm, but it was still pretty neat. It was like they were his life-sized dolls. He never much enjoyed playing with dolls as a boy, but he could now see the pleasure. He occasionally snuck a little feel in the process of buttoning up a blouse. That was to be expected. When he was finally done he made his way back to Ms. Schilling.

He smiled as he decided to just leave her panties at her ankles, dressing her only to the point of pulling her skirt back down.

When he got back to his seat he paused for awhile. He looked around the room to see if he had missed anything. It would be pretty bad to have actually missed one of the girls, leaving her with her blouse open. That would not, of course, be traced back to him but coupled with Ms. Schilling's panties down and Doris' brassiere falling open, it might result in some sort of investigation. And besides, he didn't really want to embarrass a girl that badly.

Once he was certain everything was fine, he clicked the watch in his pocket.

Ms. Schilling instantly recognized her wardrobe accident, as she could feel a wet coolness on her pussy and as soon as she moved a foot she felt her panties around her ankles. Plus, she was suddenly, unmistakably, extremely sexually aroused. She looked down and with considerable surprise and shock saw her white lace panties down at her feet. She quickly sat down in her chair, her eyes scanning the students in the first couple of rows, trying to determine if any of them had noticed or, worse yet, had somehow pulled her panties down.

Henry tore his eyes away from Ms. Schilling to see how Doris was doing. She had not noticed her accident as quickly as the professor, her mind being so fully absorbed in a test question. So Henry got to see her initial reaction, which was again shock and confusion.

She quickly wrapped her left hand and arm around her boobs to hide them from anyone's sight, her face turning a beet red. She glanced as well around the room to see if anyone had noticed her accident, or was now noticing her effort to hide her breasts from sight.

Henry returned his attention to Ms. Schilling.

She was still understandably confused by her predicament as well as her level of arousal. How could one's panties fall down like that? How could she have suddenly become so lustfully excited. Her panties weren't the least bit loose. It's possible perhaps that suddenly the elastic within the waistband somehow broke or tore, but that was so unlikely. Nothing remotely like this had ever happened to her before. She looked behind her and down around her desk, considering the absurd possibility that perhaps some really deranged student had snuck up on her and pulled them down. Remote as that possibility would be it seemed just as good as any other possible explanation. But, there was clearly nobody around. Maybe somebody drugged her drink? Maybe she had some sort of dissociative episode? None of these possibilities though made any real sense, but what did make sense?

She then realized that she had better fix this problem soon before a student asked her to come to his or her desk to help with one of the questions.

She reached down, pretending to be picking up a pen when in fact she was taking hold of her panties.

She quickly pulled them up to and over her knees, which wasn't that difficult or suspicious. The students couldn't see what was going on behind her desk. If they noticed her movement they would only just think she was adjusting her skirt, which professors in tight skirts seemed to do pretty often.

But, Annika was now uncertain what to do beyond this point. She pulled the panties farther up her thighs but this had required pulling up her skirt as well. To get them all way up and over her bottom would require pulling her skirt all the way up as well. This would be difficult enough to do in the front of the class even with a large, loose summer skirt, but to do so with her tight business skirt was taking quite a bit of risk in being noticed. She now realized that she probably should have just taken the panties off and slipped them into her purse.

"Professor Schilling!" Henry raised his hand. He had a question about one of the test items.

Annika's eyes opened wide with concern. One of the students had a question?! Now!? She pulled her skirt back down over her panties and got up from her desk, the panties wrapped around her thighs. Her heart was racing so hard. Maybe she should just let the panties slip off and step out of them. But, she couldn't just leave them by her chair. And, what if they didn't just slip down? She couldn't help get them down by wiggling her bottom or using her hands.

With one hand "resting" against the front of her leg, holding her crumpled panties against her thigh, she carefully made her way to Henry's desk.

Henry glanced back at Doris as Ms. Schilling was slowly making her way over to him. Doris was trying to keep her boobs hidden but was not really that successful. He couldn't see her nipples but a thin arm can't completely hide such a mountain of white soft spongy flesh. He didn't though look long as he didn't want Ms. Schilling to notice Doris. He returned his eyes to her, smiling innocently and patiently while waiting for her assistance.

Putting on a brassiere isn't all that difficult, but when one has to do it through a buttoned blouse and in the middle of a class, that was a different story. Doris was reminded of a recurring nightmare she would have, in which she suddenly found herself naked in public, right on campus. Perhaps this wasn't so bad. In the dream she would be entirely naked, with no way to protect her modesty other than with her hands. At least now "all" she had to do was to get her bra back on.

But, this was actually much worse than her dream as it was in fact for real.

Keeping her left hand hiding as much as she could Doris carefully, slowly, used her right hand to wrest the breast cup free from beneath her arm pit. This was just so weird. It kind of, sort of, maybe made sense that her clasp malfunctioned, although that had never happened before. But, how did her cup manage to get jammed under her arm without her noticing it? She must have been terribly, terribly deeply concentrating on her test.

Well, in any case, she took hold of the left cup through her blouse and pulled it over to her breast. She then switched hands to get the other cup on, all the while glancing around to be sure that nobody was noticing her.

Then she noticed Billy Adams, sitting to her right, smiling at her.

She gave him her most dirty look possible.

But, he just continued to smile, watching her trying to get her bra back on in class. Clearly the sight of her struggling to get her jiggly boobs back into their cups was considerably more interesting than the test.

Doris wondered if Billy was responsible for her brassiere becoming undone, somehow reaching across and undoing the clasp while she was concentrating on her test. No, that didn't make any real sense. He was though being very rude in not looking away.

Ms. Schilling knew that the placement of her hand on her thigh looked unusual and awkward, but clearly no student would be thinking she was doing that to hold onto her panties. They would probably think that she was rubbing a sore muscle or something. This really wasn't so bad she felt, as long as she kept hold of her panties through her skirt. "Henry, what seems to be the problem?"

"Thank you, Professor Schilling," he responded, smiling up at her, enjoying the fact that he knew something she didn't know he knew. "I didn't understand this sentence, Die visuellen Effekten in diesem Film sind cool.' I mean, shouldn't it be 'Effecte'?"

She had to come to his desk for this? "Henry, if I told you that then I would be giving you the answer." So many students do this, their questions not really asking for clarification but instead looking for a hint.

"Oh, okay, that's fine. I guess it should be Effecte then?"

Ms. Schilling patted Henry on the shoulder, as if to say, 'Nice try.' "You just give the best answer you can, Henry. I'm sure you will do just fine." Before he could ask any further questions she turned away to head back to her desk.

Henry flicked his pencil off the desk so that it would land in front of her.

Annika stopped. The pencil was resting just a few inches in front of her feet. It was not a big deal to pick it up, not when one's panties aren't tangled around one's thighs. But she was not entirely sure about her grip on her panties. It was more like she was just pressing them against her thigh. In the process of picking up the pencil it was distinctly possible she could lose her grip and that would not be very good. Having one's panties fall down in class would be rather embarrassing, to say the least. Still, it was apparent that she had noticed the pencil. It would be rather rude to just step over it.

She carefully bent over to retrieve the pencil for Henry.

Henry smiled as her naked derriere pressed out the back of her skirt like a big round ball. He stopped time.

He just had to take a look. He was sitting there imagining what her naked bottom would look like beneath her skirt, poking out like that, and then suddenly realized that well, of course, he could very well see for himself. He didn't have to imagine.

He got up from his desk and grinned with delight as he began to pull up her skirt.

But, he then faced a problem. Pulling up her skirt would require releasing her panties from her hand. He wondered if he could get them back into position tight enough beneath her hand such that they didn't instantly fall down when he started time again. Well, actually, either outcome was fine with him.

He pulled the skirt off her hand. Ms. Schilling's panties stayed at her thighs. How odd, but Henry then realized that any movement that did occur had to be a direct result of his own effort.

In any case, once he got her skirt up and over her bottom he recognized that he had made the right decision. Ms. Schilling had a lusciously wonderful butt. It was really quite taut, round, and snowy white. He got down on his knees to gaze more deeply at that glorious pale moon. He wondered if his teacher appreciated what a truly great butt she had.

His balls were really getting quite the exercise, or at least the frustration.

He pressed his face into Ms. Schilling's soft round ass, albeit quickly having to grasp her hips as he almost knocked her over. Goodness, what if she had hit her head? He was reminded of the warning that the old man had provided. Whatever he did would have an impact on the other person.

He suddenly realized that this could apply to sexual contact as well. If hitting a person would result in a bruise and pain when time again started, then wouldn't diddling a girl's clit cause her to be excited when time started? He thought back on the Delta Nu girls. When he started time again out on the street, Tammie's nipples were probably real stiff and erect, her pussy all warm and wet.

He smiled. If this was true then he could make Ms. Schilling all sexually excited when he started time again.

He pulled his face from her butt and brought the fingers of one hand to her clit, a finger on the other hand he slipped up into her warm, wet cunt. He was a little surprised that she was in fact so moist, but then realized he may have already excited her a bit earlier. This was so cool. He rubbed her clit around and around as his other finger slid in and out of and flickered within her tight wet fleshy cunt. It was just so fucking neat. Not too many students get an opportunity like this. It was a little odd though to be doing this with no reaction from her whatsoever. He imagined that she was asleep and he had snuck into her bedroom to play with her. Somehow that made it seem less strange.

He gazed upon his teacher's naked butt as he worked her clit and cunt. All this time, just inches from his eyes, was his teacher's puckered curly rosy asshole. He wondered if he dared lick that as well. It was most definitely quite the temptation. He had never considered himself as being into anal sex. Heck, he never considered himself being much into sex at all. The stopping of time was teaching him a great deal about himself. One never knows what one might learn about oneself until one takes the time to consider it.

Licking a girl's anus though must be a pretty nasty thing to do. On the other hand, it wasn't like anyone was ever going to find out. He could do things now with a girl that even she wouldn't ever know he did.

He leaned forward, with considerable trepidation, stuck his face into his teacher's butt, and took a quick, very brief, lick of her anus.

He quickly pulled back, like his tongue had touched a hot ember.

He considered the taste. It was kind of bitter. He wasn't sure he liked it.

He studied her anus as he continued to diddle her clit and finger her cunt. It was now glistening with his moisture. It did look rather cool. He smiled. It was really too bad that he couldn't take a picture of it. Not too many students have pictures of their teacher's butt holes. However, not only would that be having some rather incriminating evidence in his apartment he wasn't so sure a camera wouldn't actually work.

Well, that was probably enough. He gave his teacher's fanny a goodbye kiss on the cheek, and pulled her skirt back down. It wasn't easy though getting her panties lodged safely under skirt. He was having some difficulty keeping her hand pressed down hard enough so that the panties likely remained in place. He considered just letting them fall back to the floor when he started time, but he rejected that idea. It would be fun, and funny, no doubt about that. But, it would be mean. Plus, he wanted her to wake up feeling excited and aroused, not frightened and embarrassed. He eventually tried pinching a section of the panties in between her finger and thumb, as well as having her palm pressing against them. That would likely work.

123456...8