Time Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat down next to her, hoping she would not notice his erection, which had been evident ever since he had opened the door. Actually, it was evident as the hour of her arrival approached. It quickly began to dissipate when the minutes after eight o'clock had passed, Henry wondering if she had changed her mind. He would not have been surprised. He had wondered if perhaps he should have gone to her apartment and primed the pump, so to speak. But, even if he got her excited there it wouldn't necessarily be associated with her thoughts about him.

But, as soon as he heard the knock on the door his erection quickly returned and hadn't gone down since.

Cynthia got up and stood directly in front of him, close enough for him to touch her. She smiled at him and said, "Let me provide the show this time." She was wearing a wispy deep v-neck dusty plum sheer cocktail dress that reached just below her knees. The v-neck was so deep it seemed to Henry that she could not possibly be wearing a brassiere. The rising mounds of each pale breast were clearly evident. Equally telling though was that Cynthia's nipples were clearly poking through the very light, frail fabric, nipples that had just recently been tantalizingly flickered and flicked with his tongue.

Cynthia proceeded to slowly slip the straps of her dress off each shoulder, one at a time. She paused when both straps were hanging down her arms. She held the dress to her breasts, smiling seductively at him.

Henry had the power to speed things along, but somehow he felt Cynthia was not in fact wasting time. She could use all the time she wanted.

Cynthia let the dress fall to the floor in a graceful decent, wrapping around her ankles, as well as his.

She stood before him, wearing now only lavender thigh high nylons, held up by a matching lavender garter belt, above which she was wearing her (naturally) lavender lace bikini panties, the gusset of which was clearly quite moist.

Henry tried not to ogle, but no boy could really do otherwise. Cynthia had such a wonderful hour-glass figure and, as he had appreciated before, perfectly round bubbies. Boobs never looked so round, so luscious, capped by perfect pink stiff pointy nips.

She placed her hands on her hips and cocked them. She asked, "Do you approve?"

Henry was well passed approving. He was worshiping. This was the moment he thought someday he might experience on his wedding night: a pretty girl standing before him, dressed so provocatively in her undies, about to give him the satisfaction, the pleasure, that he had never experienced before but so much longed for. He nodded his head in understatement.

Cynthia, keeping her smiling eyes firmly fixed on his, bent over facing him as her hands reached back for her panties, her breasts filling up, swaying and swinging beneath her chest. She so much liked her matching lavender panties, nylons, and garter belt. She felt they were perfect for her skin tone. But, she never got to show them off for very long.

She slowly licked her lips, her eyes remaining fixed on his, as she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and gradually lowered them down over the curves of her bottom and down her thighs. She stopped there, and then stood back up, still holding her panties with the thumb and finger of her left hand as she coyly bit the tip of her right index finger. She pretended to be shy and uncertain. She then let go of her panties to let them fall to the ground on their own, resting on top of her plum cocktail dress.

Henry so much wanted to take his cock out. Maybe now he finally could. Is that what a guy would do right now? Is that what a manly guy would do? He didn't know. He didn't want to make any mistakes with Cynthia. She clearly had been with some really skilled, experienced, and handsome men.

Cynthia asked, "Shall I take anything more off?"

Wow, that was not an easy question to answer. The immediate response might be to say yes. Why keep anything on? But, she looked so fucking sexy in her garter belt and nylons, he decided, "No, no, this is good." And, besides, he was anxious to get on with it.

"Henry," she asked softly, "would you take your cock out for me?" She could see his nervousness, his uncertainty.

"Yeah, sure," he exclaimed, his mouth suddenly dry. He hurriedly undid his belt, unclasped his pants, pulled down his zipper, and wrenched out his stiff cock, pointing up out of his slacks at Cynthia as if it was trying to stretch out of its skin to reach her.

"Oh Henry," she said softly, bending over to reach out for it, lightly, gracefully sliding her fingers along the shaft and around the bulb, her breasts filling as she leaned forward, "it's so manly, so stiff, so strong."

Henry was ecstatic. Cynthia Lauper was actually admiring his cock.

She bent over further, placing her nose right against the tip, her long flowing hair falling into his lap, her bottom rising up behind her. She took in a deep breath, "and," she added, "it smells so musky and earthy."

Henry feared he might just shoot off right now, right against her nose. Maybe he should offer her a drink or something. A cola?

Cynthia used her hands to spread open his legs, to make room for her to kneel in between them. "Mmmmmm," she sighed, "I just have to see what he tastes like." She wrapped one hand around the shaft, the other she used to reach into his briefs to extract and cup his balls. Before she did anything further though she look up at him with her intensely gorgeous eyes, and asked coyly, "Would it be okay if I put it in my mouth?"

He nodded, his eyes wide with excitement, his cock swollen red with even more. He wondered if he should stop time so that he could jerk off, as he really didn't know how long he could last. "Oh man," he gasped when he felt her lips wrap around his knob, her tongue softy bathing his smooth, shiny, sensitive skin.

It would have been cool to have put his cock in Cynthia's mouth while time was stopped, but this was really much, much better. Was there a better feeling than to have a girl's tongue making love to one's cock, nursing and nurturing it like a mother caring for her young. Fuck he wanted to cum so fucking bad. His balls were pulled so tight against him, churning and broiling with lust.

She pulled her mouth away, a string of saliva connecting her lips to his cock for quite some time until it finally broke. She licked her lips and said, "You really taste good, Henry. I could suck on your cock for so long." She softly stroked it with her fingers, caressing and fondling it with evident love and affection. She asked shyly, "Will you let me suck it any time I want?"

He would probably die in the process but he said, "Sure, sure Cynthia. Any time you want."

Cynthia could sense that she had him literally in the palm of her hand. She could now make him do most anything, tell her most anything. But, this wasn't just about learning his secret. It was even more about satisfying her own lustful need, driven to such a high state of urgency by this strangely, mysteriously powerful young man.

She again looked deeply into his eyes, through his thick lenses. "Would you fuck me with it, Henry? Would you fuck me with your big, hard, manly cock?"

Henry swallowed deeply and nodded.

"Goody," she replied and got up onto her feet, her heated, broiling cunt just inches from his face, her lustful aroma filling his nostrils.

She stepped out of her panties and dress, and then paused to say, "You'll take your clothes off too, won't you, Henry?"

"What? Oh yeah, sure." He didn't really understand why she would want him to do that. His body wasn't much to look at. He wasn't in really bad shape but nor was he particularly muscular. He was fit, but thin, and pale.

With some trepidation he removed his clothes, eventually down to just his white socks. He stood there, before her, essentially entirely naked, feeling kind of silly with his stiff boner sticking out, pointing at this heavenly figure, this beauty, standing so much taller before him.

Cynthia giggled. "Well, Henry, you have to take your socks off too."

Now, that was a complete mystery to him. He usually kept his socks on when he went to bed, as his feet got cold, but he leaned over to get them off as well,

As he was doing so Cynthia got onto her elbows and knees on the bed, still wearing her plum colored high heels, her bottom rising up behind her. She looked back at him to ask, "Would you do it this way, Henry? For me? I really like it when a guy fucks me doggy style." She gave him a little wiggle of her bottom to accentuate the point.

Cynthia enjoyed sex in just about any position, but she felt that Henry would particularly like it this way, taking the future famous model from behind.

"Sure," he said, getting into position behind her.

She spread apart her legs, giving him the room he needed.

He positioned his cock at her cunt, not quite sure along the wavy ridge of soft wet flesh he should lodge it.

Cynthia reached back between her thighs and took hold of his dick with the fingers of her hand to guide him to his home. "Now, be gentle, Henry," she warned him. That might have been going too far. She hadn't said that in years, and wouldn't say it now to a guy who even had a really big cock, but she again sensed that Henry would like that, that it would make him feel good about himself as a man.

And, she was right. Henry drove his hips forward and plunged his dick deep down into Cynthia's hot, wet, tight, juicy, quivering cunt, not actually being gentle at all. He just couldn't help himself. He had to fuck her so bad.

"Oh, Henry," Cynthia gasped. "You're so fucking big."

Henry didn't really believe her, but it sounded so nice to hear, particularly from the lips of Cynthia. He proceeded to thrust his hips, driving his cock in and out of her cunt.

Cynthia wriggled her hips in response, complementing his thrusts with her own lewd gyrations. "Henry, yes," she gasped, "you fill me up so well."

Henry took hold of Cynthia's hips to help steady himself, gazing fondly down at her round full ripe bottom, his shaft going in and out of her dripping, steaming, clammy cunt, the lustful aroma drifting up to his nostrils, and realized that there was simply no way he was going to last very long at all. He had almost though forgotten one thing. He pulled his cock free.

"No! Henry, please, don't stop." Cynthia wriggled her bottom and inflamed cunt in heated frustration.

But Henry not only stopped fucking her, he reached down for his pants, resting by her right knee, and slipped his hand into his pocket to stop time.

He gasped with relief, as he had felt so close to cumming. Heck, if he even looked at Cynthia's upraised bottom, her inflamed cunt, he felt he might ejaculate. He needed a moment to gather himself, and to better prepare her.

He retreated to the bathroom to get the ointment he had purchased that day, at an adult novelty store. It was a cream that caused a bit of heat and tingling.

He returned to the bed, Cynthia dutifully having not moved an inch, waiting for him, her ass still sticking up in the air, her breasts hanging down, her flushed face turned back toward him, asking him why he had pulled out.

He applied a bit of the hot tingling cream to her clit, to her nipples, and just a little bit on her anus. He was tempted to apply more there, wondering if it would cause her to beg to be fucked up the ass. Nobody had probably done that to Cynthia before, but he opted on the side of caution and safety.

He put the cap back on the ointment, slipped it into the pocket of his slacks, and started time.

"Oh my!" Cynthia instantly exclaimed. She had never experienced this before. She was literally tingling, perhaps even a bit of stinging heat, on the very tips of her nipples and clit. She shouted, "Henry, please, quickly!" She lewdly thrust back her cunt and spread her thighs even wider. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Henry quickly mounted her, driving his hard cock back down into her wet quivering cunt, reaching around her body to press his fingers against her hot, tingling clit, rubbing and massaging away the stinging heat yet also escalating the lustful sensations even further.

"Oh fuck yes!" Cynthia groaned as she grasped hold of her own breasts, squeezing them hard, trying to rub away the excitement of her stinging nipples with her thumbs. "Fuck me," she moaned.

Cynthia never remotely before felt this hot, this aroused, this inflamed. Even her asshole seemed to be on fire. Cynthia considered asking, pleading, Henry to fuck her there as well, or at least just finger her butt. But, she couldn't bring herself to do that. It was just too obscene, too nasty, particularly the first time together. Yet, she couldn't deny the sensations, the urges, the need. This man had such a wondrously intense effect on her, something she just could not fathom or control.

Her orgasm suddenly overtook her, her body trembling and quivering with climactic rapture. "Oh, Henry," she cried, "give me your fucking cum, please, please."

And Henry dutifully obliged, bending further over her body to release a torrent of thick juicy sperm deep up into Cynthia's convulsing cunt.

Cynthia's trembling legs gave out and she fell onto the bed, sprawling in a twitching, shuddering mass of orgasmic convulsions.

Henry fell with her, onto her back and butt as his dick repeatedly twitched and spit into her cunt more and more sloppy, globby wads of cum.

"Yes, thank you, thank you," Cynthia gasped, her cunt filling up with Henry's cum, dousing the flames of her heated lust with repeated sprays of hot yet soothing gism.

Henry's mind, his body, was engulfed by his orgasm, sweeping through him in blissful waves, each coursing tide culminating in explosive gushes deep within Cynthia's cunt.

Henry eventually stopped thrusting, too exhausted, too overwhelmed, too satisfied to do anything, just letting his twitching, gushing cock do all the talking, all the work.

When it finally seemed to end he just laid on her, his abdomen enjoying the cushion of her soft round bottom cheeks, his cock enjoying even more its current home, snuggled deep within Cynthia's wet, warm, squishy folds, swimming within his own hot, gloppy cum.

He didn't even get off her right away when it was done, preferring instead to simply enjoy the moment, lying atop the wondrous Cynthia Lauper, his cock nestled within her steamy soaked cunt.

But, he did eventually slide off, a thick glob of cum and cunt juice coming out with the release of his cock.

Cynthia snuggled up against him, her body occasionally still twitching, her butt hole still a bit tingly.

She eventually got her breath, looked into his eyes, and asked, "Will you tell me now?"

Henry paused. He did naturally wonder if he should. He wondered if perhaps he should just say it was sleight of hand that took months, if not years, of practice. But, he felt so close to her right now, closer than he had ever remotely felt with a woman before. And, it had been dishonest to manipulate her into desiring him. He did not feel right about that.

Still, he wondered, was it really any different than doing all those other things that guys will do to get a girl: pretending that her jokes are funny, pretending to be listening to what she was saying, telling her that what she had just cooked was really good, telling her that it looks like she's lost weight, saying that he really likes her shoes? What relationship is really entirely honest and truthful?

However, a real relationship can't be based on such a fundamental deception that Henry had been employing. He knew he had to tell her and, besides, it would be so cool to share this with someone, particularly a girl as beautiful as Cynthia.

"I stop time."

"What?"

"I can stop time. I have this watch that stops time."

Cynthia smiled. "Henry, come on. I know it's not real magic. Just tell me how you do it."

Cynthia was feeling a bit odd right now, lying naked in bed with the bookworm Henry Demis, looking into those eyes so heavily distorted by his thick lenses. She had felt this way a few times before, after impulsively having sex with a guy she hardly knew and probably wouldn't really like, but previously had found so attractive and exciting that she just felt she had to do it. But, once the sexual tension, the curiosity, had been resolved, once the fire had died out, she realized she didn't really find the guy all that attractive. In fact, at times, regretted that they did it and wanted now to politely extricate herself from the awkward situation as soon as possible.

"No, really, I can stop time." Henry got off the bed to retrieve the watch from his slacks. Once he got it he sat next to her, and showed it to her, holding it out in his hand. "Look, see. I just click the top switch thing here and time stops." He suddenly had an inspiration. "You know, I was thinking, I could make, we could make, a lot of money being a magician with this thing. I'll be able to do things that no other magician has ever done, and you could be my assistant. We could make lots and lots of money...together!"

Henry wondered if perhaps they both clicked the watch together, at the same time, she would be able to join him and, even if that didn't work, she clearly would have to be impressed by his incredible power.

Cynthia looked at him. She wondered if he was possibly nuts.

Henry could not have felt more enthusiastic. He would not be alone! "Wouldn't that be cool!?" He held the watch out for her to consider it more closely.

Cynthia was naturally incredulous. He must be pulling her leg, and most definitely she had no interest in becoming a magician's assistant. Like she would give up her ambition, her dream, of becoming a famous model to be Henry's magical sidekick?! Playing along though she reached out and clicked the switch on the watch.

"Cynthia?" Henry asked, a look of shock and confusion on his face.

Henry was still sitting on the bed, but Cynthia had suddenly, apparently instantly, sat up in bed as well, an equally shocked look on her face, the watch in her hand.

Henry asked, "How did you..."

She was gone again, in an instant disappearing. He turned to see her standing beside the bed, cum dripping down her leg.

Henry tried to ask, "Cynthia, what..."

Suddenly, instantaneously, Cynthia was again sitting on the bed, next to him. She looked so pretty, but also very guilty and apologetic. She gently rested her right hand on his leg to say, "I'm sorry, Henry, really I am."

She instantly disappeared. He was by himself in the room.

"Cynthia?" He looked around. She was nowhere to be seen. Maybe she went to the bathroom. He looked down at the foot of the bed. Her clothes were gone. She was most definitely gone. He was all by himself.

He looked around in panic on the bed. He checked his pants. His watch was indeed gone.

He went to her apartment that evening, and the next day, and the day after that. He repeatedly called her. But, she was not to be found. About a few weeks later he heard that she had somehow landed a major contract as a model in New York. Quite amazing, everyone said, to accomplish something like that in just a few weeks, but Cynthia was always destined to be a great model.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope the story was enjoyable! I had considerable fun writing it. Please do take the time to leave a vote!

1...345678