All Comments on 'Timmy's Step-mother gets Supersized'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Congratulations...

... on managing to shit out 4 pages of utter garbage. Nothing erotic or sexy about this. 1 star.

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheabout 8 years ago
sooo hooooot

that was ssssoooooo hhhhhhhooooot, so nasty, & dirty, please write more stories of Timmy & his hot, dirty, nasty step-mommy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Quit writing

That is the most stupid story that I ever read.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyabout 8 years agoAuthor
something i said?

oh dear, anon is pissed off. *shrug*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not your best...

….you said you knocked it out quickly, but 10 minutes of proof reading for very obvious errors wouldn't have hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Want to read part 2 story was great keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"Nop, not for me!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
now we need a

"A Dish Best Served Cold"

on the wiffy and her Black friend

RapidResponderRapidResponderabout 8 years ago
Fair

Not great…but not terrible, either. Average Literotica fare. BTW…the word you want is "glom" which means "attached" or "suctioned." Gom, in the Irish vernacular, means "fool." Thanks for the effort. ***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

should be in the interracial section

seeweeseeweeabout 8 years ago
5

Thanks for a good story.

Looks like the anon/trolls are are active. But I am confident that you can handle them. As my US navy friends would say - don't let the bastards get you down.

Please give us more.

Richard

Charleston, S.C.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

Would love to read more about Timmy and his mom.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyabout 8 years agoAuthor
to RapidResponder

thank you for the comment, i appreciate it. but i do mean 'Gom'. i use it is i would also use 'Fap'. i'm not writing from an irish point-of-view, so in this case gom doesn't mean eejit. ;)

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedabout 8 years ago
* * * *

It's good as a stand alone piece.

But I wish you had added more relevant tags

to let readers know what kind of story it was

Interracial, double cuckold of the stepson and father.

cold hearted backstabbing bitch...

There are alot of elements to this story I would

have preferred skipping had I a decent warning.......

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyabout 8 years agoAuthor
to MaternalyObsessed

i don't add tags. Laurel must do it, or perhaps there's some automated system?

why not simply stop reading if there's something to a submission you don't like or enjoy?

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheabout 8 years ago
Just had to add another

I have already made one comment earlier, now I have to add another one, I just loved the story plot twist, very funny lol, using the step-son, instead of the husband.

HughJardHughJardabout 8 years ago
Very well done

A well written story with a unique twist. Very clever. I look forward to Veronica and Tim in chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Next part?

I hope you are going to write the next chapter to this wonderful tale.

TrollTureTrollTureover 5 years ago
Not my favorite cup of tea

I also think that the tags on this and many other stories are inadequate, it's also very obvious that many stories are automatically tagged, and in many cases those tags are completely hopeless so blaming the authors for that is meaningless. Plus, why are the tags at the END of the stories? Wouldn't it be more practical to have them at the start?

On to the story; I don't really like this kind of story but I simply had to at least skim ahead to see if Timmy would actually grow a pair. But no, talk about abandoning a position of strength! He was right the whole time he tried to get her to submit. Even if she might find a new husband after Timmy's old man throws her out, it's not quite as easy for a 43-year old adulteress, hot or not, as she managed to persuade Timmy.

But the hilarious bit was how Timmy capitulated unconditionally just because she told him that -maybe- she would strip for him. He had her in his hand!

But it's as if the author actually intended Timmy to be 12 - 13 years old but Lit's rules make that impossible so the boy had to be portrayed as really infantile, almost prepubescent.

I was hoping that Timmy would simply enter the kitchen while Dante was there and break them up. What were the cheaters going to do? Beat him up? That would have worked well for Dante, a black man assaulting a white boy in his own home, after cuckolding the boy's father in their own house?

But it's basically my own fault for not doing what the author said in a comment, stop reading if you don't like it. Still there were aspects of it I was sufficiently curious about to finish it.

But it wasn't the sexual aspects of it.

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

Not one of my favourites, but I read it through.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Slut Mom is never a turn on. 1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.