All Comments on 'Tina Venus conception Pt. 00'

by TINADEBOURG

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

tit for tat ; but what happens if she has become pregnant by Bill? Then what will her husband do?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not bisexual? You could have fooled me! The way the narrator described Bill's looks and body had me thinking that he was going to push his wife aside and have Bill for himself, One other thing, the word is 'excitement', not 'excitation'. Not a very good read.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "excitation." Maybe he had been listening to the Beach Boys "Good Vibrations," LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When she becomes pregnant he will probably send a thank you present to bill and see if he can get a date

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She is a selfish vile human being

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

What a bizarre dude, thinking its bisexual to stick your dick where another man came? I am solidly hetero and I think we have all stuck it inside a vagina a time or two when the woman had had sex within the last 24-48 hrs with another. And what about her lack of birth control? Wouldnt you want to give your boys a shot at the prize? This guy is pure cuck and pathetic

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Is she knocked up or not?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really badly written with a terrible storyline

OnegoodeyeOnegoodeyealmost 2 years ago

Ignore the rubbish comments I enjoyed your story please keep it going thank you for your time and effort for entertaining me

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

......"we both should learn that sex is important but not the only essence of love" how can you come up with such an idiotic statement? When I'm married, sex with my partner is one of the most important parts of the relationship. And dismissing that as trivial shows that this author has no idea of real connection and commitment to the partner! Unfortunately, we read this far too often. But apparently there really are people for whom their bodies and their devotion are just commonplace things and not real gems!

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Damned cucks that keep hanging up one name because everyone knows they suck and then they come back, like this deeply repressed little boy, and try again and still write crap.

Not sure why they think they get better by name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Pointless

This was the most pointless story I’ve so far read. Your interracial category story was 50% better than this waste your time writing. You clearly didn’t understand what these types of stories are they are a complete waste of a writers reputation. Now if your story had changed up a gear then your story would have been a huge success but you went down gear aka what the loving wife readers like to class scum of the earth even lower than scum putrid not worth a ounce. In marriage these readers of the loving wife category believe in honesty respect equally basically both parties on the same page as they say. But as soon as a interloper comes into this little group then upsets the balance then divorce arrives. In plain old terms your story if you had gone BTB style you would have been a huge success ( Burn The Bitch/Bastard ) but no you went pointless way we’re no one gives a fuck to your story but just slam it ( yes every category has got them a few bottom feeders who no matter what you write will always say it was great. If I was you I would pull this put the ending correct aka BTB mode and get praised at what you have written.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

This cuck forgave his whore very quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dump the faithful wife. She knew she wasn't on the pill, so she plays tit for tat.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Cuck thinks he has repossessed his whore. What crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, poor on so many levels... seems to me that the author knowledge about the subjects he/she writes about comes from spending time in front of the keyboard and tv-series and not from actually living. John is not pronounced as Jean in french, a 70 foot yacht with single bunks for the guest and a 4 man crew?, a member of the crew who makes out at the helm with the wife of the owners guest... and a man who thinks that he isn't a cuck while still allowing another man the chance to make his wife pregnant. Yes, I know, it's only a story. But even when writing free erotica, stick with what you know, not the subjects above...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So he lets her get revenge then forces her to admit it all, ok . Now he should say if you wind up with a baby in your belly prepare to move to be with it’s father if it not me. . Also a little discrete revenge I fuse is justified if he can handle it , most couldn’t but in an intimate setting the hubby really looks like a wimp asshole being dominated by the former military help

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a vile selfish person she turns out to be

Gmann006Gmann00614 days ago

They may be European. But they are both fucked up and her doing it basically on top of him makes her a cunt that I would throw away

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

This writer made and continues to make the worst writing mistake: she tells rather than shows. Dialogue is the lifeblood of fiction, and the only dialogue we see are, at best, reaction or throw-down lines. She describes these intense human interactions like she was writing a report. It's a tragedy to see good ideas and decent writing talent wasted due to mediocre technique. The readers want to SEE this, not hear about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous