Tina Venus conception Pt. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as her own hand reached under the elastic band of his underwear, he knew she was ready and slid his hand down under her panty. She moaned deeply yet refraining from any loudness as his fingers were now touching her married pussy. They kept playing with their fingers on one another for a few minutes, their bellies tight with the excitation of a very first encounter, their underwear not covering much more of their sexual parts. I could during those long minutes hear some noise from the kissing when he said something I did not understand and started getting up. I just had time to get my head down under and heard his footsteps going back on starboard to the cockpit and after a minute coming back to where Tina was. He told her, in an audible way this time, they should go to the front and she followed him.

After a few minutes, I raised my head again and saw them much further but still in the center, their bodies under a blanket he had picked up in the cockpit. I could only see some black moving mass but not hear their whispers nor see their faces or exact position. And then I heard it through the deck, a slow rhythmic pulse. I reasoned that she was probably shaking his cock up and down while he was rubbing her clitoris. The thumping was like driven into our cabin by the air duct and I found that I had a much better hearing inside than outside.

The pulse like noise stopped and then started again, now interspersed by some tiny, like withheld, moans. I got my head through the hatch and all I could see was a heaving mass under the blanket but wondered whether they could spot me. So I sat again and listened for what seemed an eternity to the soft pounding noise and as I was about to look out once more, it increased both in tempo and in volume as if both their hands were acting like hammers on their sexual organs. I thought that they would now wake the boat but suddenly, all noise stopped except from a deep grunt coupled with a restrained shrill as one or the other or maybe both probably had a fabulous masturbatory orgasm. She must have her hands really wet with his cum, or maybe he had his hands all greasy with her own fluids, I thought!

I closed the hatch breathing heavily, and within minutes heard their foot-steps on deck. I lied back on my bunk and listened to the creaking ladder as one of them was coming inside and then the ever so subtle noise of the door handle to our cabin as it was being turned. In the dark, my eyes were open and I could, through the light from the hatch, see my wife, holding her shorts and shirt in her hand and carefully dropping them on her top bunk before closing the cabin door. She was slowly proceeding to climb into her bunk, one foot next to my head, careful not to touch me when I pretended to wake up and asked who was there. She said Shhhhh...

I caught her leg and stopped her before using my other hand to catch her arm and firmly pull her towards me. She resisted a bit and emitted a whispered protest to let her go but I did not flinch and afraid to fall and make an awful amount of noise, she finally knelt next to me on my bed. As I now straightened my torso, I pushed her back down onto my mattress and with my free hand turned on the reading lamp. We both were blinded for a few seconds but as I looked at her, she was holding her hands on her breasts as if to hide her half naked and sweaty body from my eyes.

In fact, she was now becoming aware that I knew that she had just entered our cabin bare breasted and only with her panties while I had left her with her shorts and shirt several hours before listening to Bill's guitar. She looked at me with panic in her eyes and tried to explain that she just had undressed outside so as not to wake me up. I looked at her closely, saying nothing, and kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back and said she would like a shower as she was really hot. I quipped back that a shower in the middle of the night on a small yacht would definitely wake up everyone with the noise of the water, not to mention the bilge pumps. She then said that she was not feeling too well and please, could I let her go to her bunk to sleep? I was expecting this and just kissed her again and this time my hand wandered towards her belly and her panty covered crotch. She tensed but I still thought that she had only been with Bill masturbating him while he did the same to her. And then it struck me.

As my fingers reached the crotch of her pink lace panties, I felt not the usual wetness due to the oily fluid that her vagina produces when she is excited but a much thicker and sticky mass that was not only on her panty but between her thighs almost down to her knees. I looked down, put one of my hands on the inside of her thighs and just met with a gooey syrupy fluid that besides seemed to release a slightly acrid smell. I parted her now resisting legs and swiftly pushed the crotch of her panty to the side.

As I pulled on the fabric, getting my head down, a couple of whitish filaments, thick and shiny clung to both her pussy and her panty. It was clearly not her-own fluids. Beside it shocked me that the smell from her crotch was this unmistakable smell of sperm and not at all her usual womanly fragrance. I looked at her and then at her pussy again, still hoping he had dumped his load while masturbating on her pussy and not within. She was now faintly sobbing, letting her initial tension get away as if there was nothing to lose at this point. She was most likely unable to gather her thoughts at that moment and just surrendered to whatever her fate would be. As her belly was now slightly rippling from her sobs, I looked down and, if I had had any doubts, they vanished in a second as a white glob of his cum appeared between the lips of her vulva.

I had to know and fixing her eyes asked her how bad she had been. She must have seen curiosity more than anger on my face and still with fear in her eyes answered that she was sorry. I pressed her against me and kissed her nose before becoming blunter and asking what seems rather dumb now: "Did he fuck you?" She just nodded while looking at me as if imploring my forgiveness. But by now, I was, as earlier in the afternoon, getting excited again and wanted to know more. So I went on asking her to tell me all about it. She said: "Why? Why do you want to hear this?" "Because we have no secret and if you want me to go over this, you have to be frank and open and not hide the truth."

So, hesitantly at first, but with more assurance after a while, she pretended she had been a bit drunk and that she did not know what took her but that she let him kiss her and that they started caressing one another and then, as they were lying on the deck, she had that urge to feel him against her and this led to that that led to this... I was now excited and at the same time surprised to be in that state. She realized my cock was rock hard and with a strange look on her face asked me whether I wanted to know more. Would I still love her? Would I not consider her as a slut? As I write this, I wonder what she was thinking at the time. Probably she just wanted me to reassure her that this would not end up in a divorce.

With a barely audible voice, I pressed her to be specific, telling her that only the sharing of our experiences, whether good or bad, would keep us a truly bonded couple. I won't hide anything from you as I did not hide my own infidelity in the past if you are open and truthful.

So she opened up, now relieved by my words, remembering my affair, answering my questions, somehow almost glowing about it, telling me how he had given her a first climax just caressing her clitoris and how that made her ask him to "make love to her". I heard (and this just shows how mean women can be) how hard and large he was and that she had two more orgasms before he flooded her with his cum. At my question whether he came deep inside, she nodded and kissed me real hard. As we caught our breath, she looked at me in a perverse manner, maybe now knowing that she had me back, a look I had never seen before, and added that he must have been without a girl for a long time as she had felt him twitching inside her maybe ten times although she could not be sure as she had her final volcanic orgasm before he fell on her as a dead body. Within seconds, my stiff cock was begging for her attention but, being a cuck but certainly not bi-sexual, I was not about to let my cock touch the mess between her legs.

I told her with a smile that she was a whore and that she could suck my cock. I did not last long as the faint smell of her drenched "cunt" and the thought that I was watching my own wet creampied slut wife suck my dick were like a detonating cocktail. And I had been in a state of excitation for far too long. I tried to suppress my scream of pleasure and still managed to whisper that I loved her and would always do. I was expecting her to finish me on her tits but she kept my erupting cock deep in her mouth as she felt my spurts of semen filling her throat, swallowing my sperm.

So there I was, on a par basis with Bill, having re-possessed my wife and reasoning that, if Tina was had had her revenge for my own cheating earlier, it was likely more of a short physical pleasure than a long lasting love affair. I kissed her and in a low voice, I told her my love to which she simply answered: "Me too!"

12