Tina's Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie nearly choked on her wine when she heard Amanda talk about Tina being dumped. "You mean to tell me that a guy was crazy enough to dump this cute thing? He must be a real asshole!"

Tina felt herself blush from Debbie's comment. "I guess I just wasn't satisfying him like he wanted." Tina paused for a moment and then said, "I don't know what more I've could have done."

Amanda took a sip of her wine and said "I dated a few guys in high school and even gave up my virginity to the star football player and I learned that all men are jerks. When I met Deb in college it was like finding a soul mate."

Tina looked at Debbie and Amanda and finally had to ask the question that she had been dying to ask. "Can I ask you both a personal question?" Tina paused as both women nodded. "How did you two become uh, uh" Tina took a sip of wine and continued, "lovers?"

Both Amanda and Debbie looked at each other for a moment and then Amanda spoke up. "Deb and I went to the same college on volleyball scholarships and we took the sport seriously. We were promising freshman that became the core of a very successful volleyball program. Well one night after a rather intense practice session we were in our dorm room relaxing and I made the comment about there weren't that many interesting guys at the college. Debbie made the comment that she didn't really care about the guys but there were a lot of hot looking girls around the campus. Next thing she tells me is that she is a lesbian. Well, my curiosity got the best of me and we debated the differences between a guy and a girl kiss and then we talked about what a good kiss felt like and the next thing we knew we were in bed making love. We became lovers that night and since then we have been very happy."

Debbie saw that Tina still had a confused look. "What's the matter Tina?"

Tina set her glass down. "Why did you two become lesbians?"

Debbie smiled at Tina and then took a sip of wine. "You mean how could we be happy with each other and not a man?"

Tina nodded her head

"It just happened. All during high school I was heavily into athletics and guys never seem to interest me. On the other hand I noticed a lot of the girls and how nice they looked. My track and volleyball coach was a closet lesbian and one night during my freshman year she seduced me in the locker room. We became lovers and kept it quiet because I grew up in a small town and if I had even hinted at having a thing for girls I would have been totally banned socially plus she would have lost her job. So, when I went to college and I met Amanda, we just seemed to drift together." Debbie said while kissing Amanda softly on her neck

"Besides, she had told me that being with a woman is so much nicer than a man. We know what pleases each other." Amanda added with a soft sigh as she felt Debbie's lips play on her neck. "All the guys I'd been with up to college were more interested in enjoying the sex and didn't give a rat ass if I did. With Deb it was way so different and felt soooo good!"

Debbie looked over at Tina and whispered seductively, "Haven't you ever been curious about what if would feel like to have another woman touch you sexually?"

Debbie's question froze Tina for a moment. Tina pulled the small robe tighter around her and couldn't help but become aroused as the smooth silk robe seemed to caress her body. She took a deep breath and said, "I grew up in a small Midwestern town and the thought never crossed my mind. However since I've been here and saw you two I've been wondering what it would be like to feel another woman's touch. I'm scared that I may become a lesbian and I don't know if I could handle that." Tina said quietly.

Amanda stood up and walked over to Tina and kneeled down in front of her. "Listen Tina, just because another woman excites you doesn't necessarily make you a lesbian. There are women out there who are bisexual and have sex with both men and women to satisfy their urges. Deb and I are in love with each other in and out of bed." Amanda took a deep breath and then continued. "At one time or another most women contemplate having sex with another woman. So, don't feel like you are weird or something."

Tina lifted her head and felt Amanda's hands push her hair away from her face. Amanda's fingers were like little erotic shocks. They felt so good. "What's it like to make love to another woman?"

Amanda took Tina's hand and stood up. She pulled Tina up from the chair and led her over to where Debbie was sitting. By now the small robe had come open exposing Tina's sexy body to the two women. "Okay Tina, what I'm going to say I honestly mean and if you're uncomfortable then I can take you home right now. We both think you are a very attractive woman and are willingly to show you what it's like to have a woman make love to you. We promise to take it slow but when we're through I can guarantee that you'll never want to make love to a man again." Amanda let her fingers caress Tina's face gently. "There is so much passion that only a woman can have with another woman. If you choose not to then we're fine with that and I hope we can be friends at least."

Tina looked at Amanda and then Debbie. She thought for a brief moment to leave but, Amanda's words calmed her nerves. "Amanda, I'm nervous but I see you and Debbie and I feel my self getting aroused at the thought of you two making love. I want to know what it feels like."

Amanda wrapped her arms around Tina's waist and pulled Tina slowly towards her. She slowly leaned forward and softly kissed Amanda's lips. It was a slow passionate kiss, letting Tina feel the softness of Amanda's lips against hers.

Tina let out a soft sigh, wrapped her arms around Amanda and opened her mouth to receive Amanda's tongue. The kiss seemed to last an eternity for Tina and she didn't want it to end.

Debbie saw the two women embrace. She set her glass down and stood up behind Tina. She stroked Tina's hair and let her hands slide down and grabbed the robe. She slowly pulled the robe off of Tina leaving her naked. Debbie tossed the robe aside and then pulled her half-t-shirt off. She stepped up to Tina's back and pulled herself close. Letting Tina feel her firm breasts pressed against her back. Debbie enjoyed sensual feeling of Tina's skin was so sensual.

Tina let out a loud moan when Debbie pulled off her robe and hugged her from behind. It was overloading her sexual feelings. Here she was with two beautiful women sandwiched between them naked. It felt so right to be there. She then felt Debbie's hands reach down and sensual rub her ass. "Oh god! That feels so good!" she managed to get out between her breaths. Suddenly her knees went weak and both Debbie and Amanda held her up.

Amanda whispered, "I think we need to go to the bedroom to continue this. Do you want to?"

Tina nodded her head, "Yes, please."

Both women led Tina into the bedroom and laid her on the king-sized bed. Debbie turned to Amanda and pulled off her half t-shirt letting Amanda's breasts free. She pulled Amanda close and kissed her passionately and after a minute they slowly broke the kiss. "I want you to know that you are still my true love and that I'm glad we are sharing this other woman.

Amanda smiled and caressed Debbie's face, "Deb I know that you love me and I wouldn't share myself unless you approved of it and were going to enjoy it with me. Now, let's show this woman how another woman can make her feel."

Debbie turned and faced the nude Tina on the bed. She saw that she still had some hair on her pussy. "I have a wonderful idea Amanda, since we have bald pussies let's shave Tina. I think she would love it. I'll go get the stuff and you can continue to enjoy that sexy body."

Amanda kissed Debbie as she left the room while Amanda returned to the bed. She slid her g-string off to reveal a bald pussy that was glistening from her wetness. She lay on the bed next to Tina and began to caress her body allover softly. She felt an immediate response from Tina. "Tina, would you like to feel me?"

Tina nodded and slowly as if in a dream she reached out and touched Amanda's breasts and soon she was caressing them and feeling the hard nipples. "They feel so nice." Tina said in a whisper. "It feels so sexy."

Amanda continued to caress Tina's midsection and then said, "Taste my nipples." Amanda scooted closer so that Tina could lick her nipples.

Tina hesitated for a second and then opened her mouth and started to suck softly on Amanda's breast. Tina let out a moan as she sucked Amanda's nipples and then felt Amanda's hand slide between her legs and play with her clit.

Amanda smiled and said, "Yes, suck my nipples." Amanda hissed. Let yourself go. I'm going to taste that sweet honey of yours after we shave your beautiful love mound. Once you go bald there is no way you ever want hair down there again." Amanda let out a sigh as Tina continued to suck her nipples.

Debbie came back into the bedroom carrying a bowl of hot water, a towel, shaving cream, and a razor. "Okay Tina, let me shave that beaver bald." Amanda propped herself up on the bed causing Tina to release Amanda's breasts.

Amanda spread Tina's legs wide so that Debbie would have complete access. Debbie took a wet wash cloth and rubbed over Tina's pussy and Tina let out a loud moan. Both Amanda and Debbie smiled at how aroused Tina was.

Twenty minutes later Debbie put the finishing touches on Tina's pussy. It was now bald and smooth. Debbie ran her hand slowly over it feeling the smoothness and wetness. "Tina I'm going to show how good it feels to have a woman eat your pussy." Debbie leaned forward and could smell sexiness of Tina's womanhood. She took a deep breath and slowly blew it on Tina's clit.

Tina nearly came from feeling Debbie's breathe. She arched her back as her hands gripped the covers of the bed. "Oh god, make me cum! Please make me cum!" Tina had never been this aroused before. She was totally lost in a feeling of sexual ecstasy.

Debbie used her hands to spread Tina's pussy and expose her clit. She lightly ran her tongue around Tina's clit and then buried it inside of the sopping wet pussy. She alternated her tongue inside of Tina's wet pussy and then around her clit.

Tina felt Debbie's tongue plunge into her pussy and finally erupted with an orgasm she had never experienced. She wrapped her hands around Debbie's head and held it against her pussy waiting the orgasm to subside. "Ohh yesssssssssss!"

Debbie continued her assault on Tina's pussy till finally Tina went limp. Debbie looked up and saw that Amanda was breathing hard and moaning softly. Debbie leaned over to Amanda and kissed her letting her sample a taste of Tina. After a minute they broke their kiss and Debbie said "Tina we're going to let you rest for a few minutes and while you're doing that I'm going to fuck my sexy lover." Debbie stood up and took the shaving stuff into the bathroom and then walked over to her dresser and pulled out a bag. "Amanda I'm going to make your fantasy come true of me fucking you with a strap-on. I ordered this about a week ago and all I've been thinking about today was how sexy this is going to feel when I fuck you with it. " Debbie pulled out from the bag a strap-on with a 12" fake penis attached to it.

Amanda's eyes went wide when she saw it. "My god that is a big one!"

Debbie stepped in to the harness and pulled it up. She adjusted and walked over to Amanda with the fake penis swinging back and forth. "I don't think I'm going to need to lubricate this because your pussy looks like it is leaking girl." She leaned over and kissed Amanda passionately letting the dildo press between them.

Amanda was already aroused from watching Debbie shave and then eat Tina's pussy. She was on fire from head to toe and she had also wanted to have Debbie fuck her with a strap-on and now it was going to happen. "Debbie fuck me hard until I come!"

Debbie pushed Amanda down on the bed next to Tina and slowly kissed her neck and then moved slowly down until she was kissing Amanda's breasts. She ran her tongue slowly around Amanda's nipples and then lightly bit them.

Amanda ran her hands all over Debbie's back as she felt Debbie moving past her breasts and down further over her stomach. Watching Tina having sex with a woman for the first time had almost made her come. Now she forgot all about Tina as Debbie's lips moved further down until they stopped on her clit. She knew that Debbie could use her tongue to pleasure her for hours before she would cum. She let out a load moan.

Tina began to feel the fog of her orgasm lifting and she heard Amanda's moaning next to her. She turned her head in the direction of the sound and saw that Debbie was in between Amanda's legs licking away. She became aroused watching the two women in throes of passion. She let her hands caress her breasts and nipples. Now that she had experienced the feeling of another woman giving her oral pleasure, she now wanted to do the same.

Debbie stopped playing with Amanda's clit and looked up to see Tina with her eyes open and watching them. She grinned and said, "Okay Amanda, I think you're more than ready for my treat. Tina if you like watching this maybe I'll let you repay the favor of doing me a little later." She stood up letting Tina see the strap-on and large dildo between her legs. "Okay Amanda I want you on your knees and Tina sit in front of her with that beautiful bald pussy exposed for her to eat."

Amanda knew what was coming and couldn't wait to have her room mate fuck her with the dildo and the icing was that she was going to get to taste Tina. She quickly got on her knees and motioned for Tina to get in front of her. "I'm going to get to have two fantasies come true tonight. First I've always wanted to have Debbie fuck me with a strap-on and second having a threesome with a sexy girl like Tina. Okay Tina I want to taste you so spread wide and let me at that bald pussy."

Tina sat in front of Amanda and as soon as Amanda's tongue touched her clit she was on fire.

Debbie caressed Amanda's ass slowly as she watched Amanda begin to eat Tina's pussy. She let her fingers slide inside the wet pussy of Amanda and then slowly pulled them out making sure that her fingers lingered around Amanda's ass. She felt Amanda press against her fingers. "I think you're ready. Maybe later I can fuck that cute ass." She gave Amanda's ass a quick smack of her hands. She then positioned the thick dildo against Amanda's pussy and slowly pushed it in.

Amanda let out a loud moan as she felt the thick dildo push easily in to her pussy. Amanda buried her face in Tina's pussy.

Tina was turned on as Debbie slowly fucked Debbie with the strap-on as well as mesmerized. She felt another orgasm building as Amanda's tongue danced around her clit. Never had sex been this arousing with her boyfriend and she didn't want it to end. "Oh god Amanda, I'm cumming!" Tina grabbed the covers with her hands and let out a loud moan as the orgasm washed over her entire body.

Amanda felt the orgasm hit Tina and she licked all of Tina's juices that seemed to pour from her. Amanda could feel the hard pounding of the dildo and soon she felt her orgasm and she pushed her self back on the dildo, impaling her self on it. "Oh, yesss! Fuck Me!

Debbie felt Amanda arch her back and then go limp. She slowly lowered Amanda down on the bed on her stomach. She looked at Tina and Amanda lying on the bed resting. Debbie was still aroused and looked at Tina. "Okay Tina, now that I've used this strap-on on Amanda I'm going to use it on you and you're also going to get a taste of your first pussy as well. I want you and Amanda to switch places and I want you on your knees facing Amanda's pussy."

Tina felt a little nervous but the thought of Debbie fucking her with the strap-on was beginning to ignite her passions again. Never had she been turned on sexually as she slowly moved around on the bed and switched places with Debbie. She was on her hands and knees and could feel Debbie's hands slowly caressing her ass. She moaned and pushed her ass against Debbie's hands. "That feels so good Debbie. The caressing is so much softer than a man's." Tina moaned.

Amanda was watching as her room mate was getting ready to fuck Tina. It was turning her on watching Debbie getting ready to fuck Tina with the same strap-on that had been pounding her only a few minutes ago. Amanda watched as Tina lowered her head between her spread legs. "Okay Tina I want to be the first woman you taste. Come here and taste my honey." Amanda signaled for Tina to come forward.

Tina leaned forward and could smell the muskiness of Amanda's pussy. She also saw the wetness glistening around Amanda's pussy lips. She slowly leaned forward and kissed it softly a couple of times and then let her tongue slide out and dance over Amanda's clit. Tina enjoyed the taste and felt Amanda's hands pull her head closer. She licked and kissed Amanda's pussy the way Debbie and Amanda had done her. In a few moments she had Amanda moaning loudly and urging her on.

Debbie watched as Tina buried her face in between Amanda's open legs. She let Tina enjoy her first taste of a woman and saw she was enjoying it. "Hey Amanda, she must have a pretty good tongue to get you squirming."

"Tina you're a natural baby, keep licking." Amanda said in heavy breaths. "I can feel myself getting ready to cum baby, keep using that tongue baby!"

Debbie saw her room mate with a look of pure lust as Tina continued her assault on Amanda's pussy. She looked at Tina's ass and let her fingers slid into Tina's pussy. She was soaking wet. "Okay Tina, I'm going to put my cock in you. Let me know if it hurts." Debbie placed the thick dildo at the opening of Tina's pussy and then pushed it in. It went in easier than it did with Amanda. In just a few seconds Debbie was fucking Tina with the dildo.

Tina felt the dildo slid in her and it was bigger than her husband's cock. It seemed to fill her and as Debbie fucked her with it added to her arousal. She was reaching a new peak of arousal as she continued sucking on Amanda's pussy and the dildo fucking her. She increased her licking and let out a loud moan as her senses seem to go into overload.

Tina suddenly felt Amanda stiffen as her orgasm hit her. She was surprised at the wetness that seeped out of Amanda.

Amanda let out a loud scream as her orgasm slammed her body. She pulled Tina's head into her pussy to get all of her juices. "Oh girl, that was awesome."

Tina was really aroused as she felt Amanda's orgasm subsiding. She felt proud of making Amanda cum. She then felt Debbie's strokes coming harder and faster. She pushed her ass against Debbie as she felt the dildo pounding her. "Oh god Debbie don't stop!"

Debbie continued pounding Tina's pussy with the strap-on and then suddenly had an idea. She wet her finger and then slowly began playing circling Tina's anus. Without warning Debbie slowly forced part of her finger into Tina's ass.

Tina was on the verge of coming when she felt Debbie's finger slide into her ass. Instead of scaring her it heightened her pleasure and within a few seconds it seemed like waves of orgasms rippled through her body.

Debbie felt her orgasm beginning to explode and as she felt Tina Tina's body explode with orgasm and she was so aroused that she came hard and with one last thrust she and Tina collapsed on the bed.

All three women lay on the bed for a few minutes breathing heavily with the smell of sex in the air. Finally Tina broke the quiet.

"That was the most incredible experience I have ever had. I could do this all night." Tina said smiling but relaxed.

"Well Amanda do you think we convinced Tina here of how wonderful making love with another woman can be?" Debbie said touching Amanda's thigh.