Tina's Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we did Debbie but you know we may have introduce her to some of our friends. I enjoy a threesome every now and then but I still love you." Amanda said placing her hand on Debbie's. "Well Tina, what do you think?"

Tina smiled at the ceiling. "You know this morning I had had with men. They want it all but don't want to give anything back. Tonight you have shown me how much pleasure another woman can give to another. I have also seen how much you two care about each other and I only hope that I can find a woman that can give me as much pleasure that you two share."

Amanda and Debbie smiled and moved alongside Tina. They stroked her body slowly until Amanda spoke.

"You know Tina it is still early and tomorrow is Saturday. I could call assistant manager Kevin to open up the coffee shop tomorrow and Deb doesn't have to work at the gym tomorrow. Deb and I would love to show you more if you want." Amanda whispered softly.

Tina let out a soft sigh. "That sounds so nice and I think I may just do that."

Debbie kissed Tina softly on the lips, "Thank you for allowing us to be your first and allowing us to experience something fresh in our relationship. However, in the morning I'm giving Linda call. She's available and has been looking for someone just like you. Tomorrow night we all go out and have some fun and see where the rest of the evening goes."

Tina looked at Debbie, "That sounds like a pretty good deal. I can hardly wait."

Amanda smiled, "Okay now that Deb has already played matchmaker and we have plans for tomorrow, how about we have some more fun. I think that I want to try out that strap-on and use it on Debbie."

All three women let out a laugh and held each other close. It was going to be a fun night.