All Comments on 'Tinkle Bell Ch. 21'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
hushpuphushpupover 13 years ago

Please start on another story with these two people in it in Italy. And keep up your fine stories Thanks

risler1987risler1987over 13 years ago
Keep On Doing Your Thing

You made me cry, dammit.That's pretty hard to do; but I loved the story all the more for having done so.

I could see where you'd have to get away from Bella for a while, maybe write a good ol nasty incest story or sci-fi which you have'nt done in a while. Yet I hope you don't wait too long to finish this "novel". I have no doubt everyone will turn out happy in the end, including Mom and Dad.

Thank you so much for the simply wonderful entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well Done

At first I was a bit worried in the way this was going to end. I had high expectations and you lived up to them. I also see some hint of a book 2. If so I can't wait so bring it on.

hongluobohongluoboover 13 years ago
awwww..

Wow, MF.. that last note had me crying as well... you had set us up so beautifully.. the slowdown, the tensions... the meaningless sex... a nice romantic ending...

Now for the whole series... WOW!!... I have loved it from beginning to end.. felt bad about David being such a snit with Elizabeth and Stacy? they deserved much better from him... but know where his head was at the time... the pacing, the drama.. the wild sex... the tinkling (which I have just gotta try now!!!)... was masterful....and it was obvious you were on a creative roll... Thanks again so much with entertaining all of us with your wonderful story telling abilities....

tna9387tna9387over 13 years ago
Awesome!

This is by far one of the best stories i've ever read! The ending had me ballin cryin! keep up the good work...and please continue the novel! This is a story ill enjoy readin over and over.

biggeoffbiggeoffabout 13 years ago
Loved it

I loved this all the way now i can't wait for book 2 thank you for your story's

thanks . Biggeoff

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Extraordinary work

this is undoubtedly the best story I have ever read. It is not only erotic fiction, but a love story that makes one's own heart burst with feeling. Amazing work, and please, please PLEASE continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great story. One of the best I've read on this site. I can only hope it doesn't end there. Please write more!!!!

KatBalluKatBalluabout 12 years ago
What a series

A great love story makes you happy, sad, angry and then happy again. This is definitely heading in that direction. Look forward to seeing a Book II

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SUPERB!!!!

This is the best story series ever. I read all 21 chapters in one go and shot my load more than once! The story did drop off a bit in the middle chapters but a good recovery was made towards the end. My only disappointment was that we never got to hear about David earning his "red wings". I hope that you go onto writing book 2. Good luck for the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story where's the rest!!!!!!!

I was really getting worried around page 2 and more so halfway through page 3 though not totally crestfallen where is book 2?????? I need more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
BOOK 2 PLEASE!!

Please Make Book 2, I'm BEGGING You!!! :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Begging for a sequel....

...Please. Please. Please conclude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Book 2

Great story I read all the chapters. I hope one day you will write book 2 and continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please continue to grace the internet with your writing, because that was beyond phenomenal. I eagerly await book 2.

hisubmissionhisubmissionalmost 11 years ago
Author! Author! Author!

More than a few tears shed through this, along with many smiles as well! Hoping that the saga continues soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic

Loved the story, also would like a book 2 or conclusion.

Even a 46 year old male likes a good love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic story!!!!

A fantastic story!!! I loved this story so much!!!! Many years ago I became aware of the joys of piss games and I have introduced a number of women to them over the years all of whom enjoyed them very much. I believe that to be the height of intimacy. I know the ancient Chinese were into them as well. Such a great love story as well and having Mom and Dad as well as the staff becoming so free and easy with their bodies and their sexuality made for a great story. It is a shame that religion makes sex into something dirty. Keep up the good work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This story " TinkleBell" has to be the golden globe winner of Literotica

Many Feathers, I have never ever made a comment on Literotica. But I believe that this story really deserves one. the only problem I had with it, is when I came to the end of chapter 20, I found to my bitter regret that I only had one more chapter to go

I am a 80 year old gentleman ( I believe I have the right to call myself that, since I can no longer get it up, therefore I would be able to count the hairs on a woman's pussy with out getting a hard on. And I have read somewhere in the past that, that was the one of the requirements to being a gentleman.)

I discovered many years ago, to my bitter regret, that I was not a word smith artist, there fore I must be contented to be a reader of other word artist works.

I am a avid reader, and have probably read more books and and novels than most people on this web site, and I would classify Tinkle Bell as one of the best, for many reasons.

First of all, and most important. It has made me aware of all the many joys that I have missed, and will never be able to enjoy in this life. Second, It has given this old man, something to remember, with fondness for all eternity.

I will classify this artistic work, as your best. I believe that you will have a hard time trying to beat it. Don't get me wrong, I still love the rest of your work to, it is just that this one deserved a reply. Sincerely,(billwigle@yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wishing I had a Tinkle Bell

I'm not a big reader but found that I couldn't wait to read the next chapter.

Hope there's more of Bella.

Jazyjim

PerimedesPerimedesover 9 years ago
A wondeful Tale

I thoroughly enjoyed reading the series over the last couple of days. The emotion swirling beneath the surface was very palpable. This is the first erotic story that brought a couple of tears to my eyes as it started to come ta a close. I felt David's frustration and Bella's sorrow. I was, however, not surprised, but very pleased with the ending.

I would be remiss though if I did not, as a fellow writer, offer some critical comments. There was some misusage of vocabulary, 'your/you're,' 'compliment/complement,' 'creek/crick,' etc. There were also spots that didn't flow quite right.

However, having gotten that out of the way, the story, in itself was amazing. You have a wonderful imagination and the setting being with the obviously very well to do also brought out another fantasy that most would never experience either.

And again, as a writer, I aspire to writing such an intricate and sensuous tale.

Kudos.

Perimedes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous