Tinkle Bell Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you be joining us for supper downstairs this evening? Or would you like something served up here?" She now asked having finished remaking the bed, hands on hips expectantly, though that same friendly, almost flirty expression on her face as she stood there looking at us.

"We'll be down," Bella answered. "Tonight, I want David to meet everyone else he's not met yet, and introduce him to them," she grinned broadly, her pussy still actually contracting around me believe it or not, though I was half-relieved that it was well concealed at the moment as she did that. Bad enough that we were standing there together naked in front of her "hooked up" as it were. But once again, I was to discover Bella was in one of those famous moods of hers.

"Very well," Gretta finished, only then turning preparing to leave. "Supper will be in an hour then... if you're finished by that time," she added with a turn of the head back towards us again, along with a very mischievous and wicked looking smile on her face. It was then that Bella actually did step back, thus freeing my hard prick from her, which nearly sprang up, bouncing as it did so. To my surprise and astonishment, she actually reached down, grabbing it, and almost pointing it towards Gretta.

"I don't know, do you think I can satisfy this beautiful hard cock by then?" She questioned actually sounding concerned. Gretta stood there looking at my prick now as Bella held it, almost waving it at her. She seemed in thought, starting at it, and then nodded her head as though having come to some sort of a decision.

"Let's make it an hour and a half then, just to be on the safe side." Bella laughed, already dropping down to her knees, and though this time Gretta actually did go, softly closing the door behind her when she did, I was almost sorry to see her go. Admittedly, being watched by someone was another one of those naughty, thrilling little moments I hadn't known about myself, not until I'd met Bella anyway. And as she so expertly began sucking my cock the way she always had, I had the distinct impression this wouldn't be the last performance we'd no doubt be putting on for someone either. And I was actually looking forward to that.

**

Exactly an hour and a half later, Bella and I had arrived downstairs for dinner. She had already informed me that anyone who both lived and worked at the Villa was like family, and as such... usually enjoyed dinner together. Even Donata, an attractive looking woman in her mid to late thirties, who I was introduced to as the chief cook, and who had prepared the delicious looking meal we were about to partake of, would join us. She too had dark long hair, soft though chiseled features that gave her more of an alluring handsome look, as opposed to being beautiful. And as I also quickly noticed, a rather large rack that already showed a great deal of cleavage threatening to burst through the already straining buttons on her blouse. Arianna was there of course, along with Edwardo who I finally met. He obviously had a mixture of both Spanish and Italian ancestry by his features, along with a dark thick mustache, the same color as his hair. I was to learn that even for as young as he was, just twenty-one, that he had a great deal of responsibility at the vineyard, seeing to the proper stock and care of all the wine barrels and seeing to the wines fermenting process. Gretta and Matteo where there as well, along with another young woman, Leonara who as I came to know, was Arianna's older sister, and helped Gretta maintaining the household. She looked a lot like her younger sister, though she was considerably shy, rarely speaking at first, and blushing almost constantly as conversation periodically turned flirtatious, or teasing as we all sat enjoying dinner together. Needless to say, I was to some extent the main object of that teasing, especially when Gretta had announced she'd lost a bet with Donata about Bella and I being downstairs for dinner on time.

To say this meal was a feast would have been an understatement. I hadn't seen so much food being served at one time, or so many variations of similar dishes even being sampled. All of which I was passed with expectations of doing so. Bella sat on my left, with Donata sitting on my right. And with each dish passed along to me, she would point out with a great deal of pride what went into making it, and thus urging me to sample it, which I most often did. I noticed during one such pass of a particular pasta dish that one of those straining buttons on her blouse had finally succumbed to its straining torture. If I had thought Donata had been showing a fair amount of cleavage earlier, it was even more so now. I even thought about saying something, but as no one else seemed to care, or to notice really, I saw no point in possibly embarrassing her under the circumstances, especially as we had just met. Not to mention the fact, it would make it obvious in front of everyone there I had been looking at her breasts.

Along with the meal of course, was a nice selection of wines and in this too of course there was a great sampling. And though I could usually hold my own, I knew I would have to carefully monitor myself, already feeling the effects of just three glasses of wine as the food continued to flow, being near constantly passed around the table. Once more, another plate came my way, and as Donata held it for me to take a spoon full from, I noticed that yet again, a second button had now popped free on the blouse she was wearing. This time, I could see a significant portion of one of her breasts, the gentle curvature and slope of it from one side, the nipple itself barely concealed within the confines of the material. The fact she wasn't even wearing a bra now readily apparent. It was hard not to look, but I forced myself from doing so, though this time making some attempt at alerting Bella as to the situation in the event she might privately say something to her about it before disaster struck. Bella however seemed to be too busy in other matters and conversation, for me to actually gather her attention to me in order that I might do that. It was then that I heard Donata's voice talking to me, asking me pointedly about where I lived, and what I plans I might have for the future. Forced to turn towards her again in order to respond, my eyes immediately darted down for a brief moment, hoping that she had caught the fact her blouse was nearly full open and had fixed it herself. Such was not to be the case however, and if anything, her blouse ballooned out even more so now. Sitting slightly off to one side, though facing me I could see the rounded portion of both breasts now as they hugged one another, once again... both nipples on the verge of being exposed, with a partial darker coloration of one already peaking around the edge of the material almost winking at me. I realized then that Donata had in fact asked me a question, which I hadn't really heard. Thus asking me again, and making me realize as she did so, she had in fact caught me looking at what had now become almost too obvious to ignore.

"Bella said you were indeed a tit man, but I guess I still lose the bet," she announced, now making me aware of the fact she damn well knew where I'd been looking. But worse, so did everyone else, though there was a sudden burst of laughter that seemed to erupt almost simultaneously around the table. Donata sat back, though sitting straight as she did, and the last and final button came free all of its own accord, both breasts suddenly exposed in all their glory.

"Bet?" Was all I could say, feeling embarrassed and a little bewildered at what had just transpired here.

"Yeah, the bet was... that you never would say anything about her breasts showing, even if it went so far that one was to actually fall out and become fully exposed. It was my bet, you'd just sit there and look at it without ever saying anything, or bringing it to anyone's attention. Thus, Donata slowly managed to reveal herself a little at a time, expecting that you would finally say or do something about it before that actually happened. So like I said... I won the bet," Bella laughed, as did everyone else who obviously all seemed to be in on the prank as well, much to my surprise. Even Gretta found it amusing, though Matteo, and Edwardo, like me... seemed to be happily taking in the view. I know my face was blushing, I could feel it as I sat there and then caved in to the joke that had just been played on me, laughing along with at this point.

"Guess I should have known better, and expected something like this... especially from you," I quipped.

"Like I told you David, and as you've certainly seen for yourself around here. All of us, all that work here, and enjoy being here, are of an open mind, and a free spirit. We like to have fun, to flirt to tease, and to enjoy. And there's a lot of that constantly going on. So just be aware of it. Now then... having said that, is everyone ready for dessert?"

"I think I've already had my dessert," I announced, now looking even more directly and upon Donata's still exposed breasts. To my surprise, she actually did cover them up again; re-buttoning her blouse, save for the first button that she had undone in the beginning.

"Perhaps later I will dip them in cream for you," she teased, standing and preparing to clear away dishes so that dessert really could be served. I laughed at that, figuring she was indeed just kidding. Until Bella spoke up, adding to that.

"Only if you let me doing the dipping, and then the serving," she grinned with a wicked smile on her face.

I knew now without any doubt whatsoever, that my stay here was going to prove far more interesting than I could have ever expected.

**

I was really looking forward to spending the night with Bella. And though we'd fucked like animals only a few short hours ago, I was more than ready to go again. Needless to say, I was extremely surprised and majorly disappointed when we arrived at the top of the stairs, Bella suddenly stopping. It was obvious just by her action that she had every intention of heading off to her own bedroom, wherever that was.

"You're not coming with me to my room are you?"

"No, I'm not. Tomorrow IS a work day for me David, and I have a busy one planned. I know full-well that if I spent the night in your bed with you, neither one of us would get any sleep."

"What if I promised to be good?" I hoped.

"Wouldn't matter. I wouldn't be," she laughed. She leaned into me giving me a kiss. "I'll see you downstairs for breakfast in the morning... maybe," she added pausing. "Which is served at five a.m., just so you know. Oh... and one more thing."

"What?"

"Do you love me? Do you trust me?"

"You know I do, to both of those," I answered seeing a knowing look on her face as I said that. Which at this point, was nice to see.

"Good. Then you'll be a good boy and do what the note tells you to do."

"What note?"

"The one you'll find inside your room on the bed," she giggled, turning. And before I could say another word, or ask her anything more, she had turned and soon after disappeared down the hallway around the corner.

"Well, at least I know which wing her room is in," I thought to myself as I likewise turned; now heading towards my own room.

When I arrived, I was surprised to see what was obviously some sort of blindfold or mask hanging from the doorknob. Curious, I removed it, taking it inside my room. As I stepped through the door, I saw that sure enough, there was some sort of folded note or letter lying on my pillow. I walked over, unfolding it and began to read:

"I know you're wondering... why the blindfold? Well, here it is. At some point during the night, and you won't know when... someone will come by your door. If the blindfold isn't hanging on the doorknob, where you found it that will tell them that it's ok for them to come in. I know if I was there right now, you'd be asking... why the blindfold? Well silly, it's this simple. It ensures that you won't feel obligated, or even embarrassed or worse, guilty about having a little fun with whomever it is that may come through that door. That way, in the morning you will wake with a smile on your face, and the almost certain knowledge that someone who works here, perhaps someone you've already met, perhaps someone you haven't spent the night pleasuring you. And who knows? It might even be me. A few nights of that, and eventually you won't feel quite as nervous, or shy as you're obviously feeling now. It's a good way for you to settle in to how things are around here David. At least I hope you do anyway. And I also do hope... that no one will walk by and discover that the blindfold is hanging on your doorknob.

XOXO

Bella"

I sat on the edge of the bed thinking about it. As crazy as things had been when Bella had been staying with me, it looked as though it would be even more so here. Bella was indeed a free-spirit sexually. And if I thought that I could ever tame that, or lay claim to that as my own, I had another think coming. And Bella had a unique way of letting me know what, which she had now done with this letter, and the blindfold.

I made ready for bed, turned out the lights, and aside from the starlight coming in through the open porch veranda, settled into my bed, the blindfold now covering my eyes, and the little bit of light from the stars only moments ago, having been blanketed away.

I lay there half expectantly, wondering. But then eventually sleep took over, and I last drifted off.

It was the sensation of someone gently sucking my prick that awakened me, and told me that I was no longer alone. I moved, half tempted to remove the blindfold, struggling to sit up. "Who... " I began to ask. But a soft pair of fingers suddenly pressed themselves against my lips. The universal sign, telling me to be silent. I settled back into the bed, comfortably, and once more began to feel the delicate gentle urging of my cock as it began to harden thanks to the incredible manipulations of this strange woman's mouth.

**

Even with the blindfold, and the silence, I could tell a few things at the least, though there were, and had been a number of women I had seen throughout the day that could easily fit the mental description I was creating in my mind. Not the least of which was Donata. Whoever this was, they had breasts at least as large as hers had been. And though there was the possibility of this also being Bella, the way my prick was currently being sucked, didn't feel like her technique. Sure... Bella good have been smart enough to truly vary that in order to throw me off, but I doubted it. And then even more so when I felt the softness of this woman's hair briefly brush against my chest. Interestingly, she liked to nibble, almost nip the supersensitive ridge of my prick-head, which was driving me nuts. It wasn't painful, not in the least, but it did tingle more than usual, and sent several currents of throbbing excitement down my shaft and into my balls. Much more of this torture, and I'd be spurting ropes of semen into her sucking mouth. Sensing this perhaps, she removed her mouth from my prick, and then I felt the softness of one of her tits as she obviously fed it to me.

Whoever this was, she had incredibly thick rubbery nipples. And as I sucked, I again tried to picture Donata's breasts, realizing as I did that, there was NO way this could be her either. Donata's nipples, as alluring and sexy as they were, had been average at best, not even as large as Bella's were. So now I truly was confused, and yet thrilled that I really had NO idea as to the identity of this woman. Only that she had long hair, and larger than average nipples. I am sure a description, should I even bother to look, would cover at least a dozen or so women that I'd seen working out in the fields. Giving up my guessing game, I settled back, content now to simply enjoy this curious experience. Even more so, when a very, very wet slick pussy suddenly slid down over the hardness of my shaft.

I don't know what time it was when she finally left. Somewhere around two or three in the morning. All I really know is, suddenly the alarm I had brought with me was going off as I rolled over in bed in order to shut it off. It was 4:30 a.m. I would have just enough time to shower and shave, and make it downstairs for breakfast. Though for me, a simple cup of strong coffee would suffice. I was more curious to see what, if anything Bella said to me about last night. As strange as it had been, in a pleasurable way... I couldn't help wonder what would happen next, knowing Bella.

Everyone that had been at supper the previous evening was now here for breakfast, including one or two others I hadn't seen, and didn't recognize. Curiously enough, one woman could have easily fit the description I had pictured in my mind as she sat down to the table. The problem was, she was blonde, fair skinned, and spoke with a decidedly English accent. Bella introduced her to me as Julia, stating she was there to go over the shipping orders for several cases of wine, something she dropped in weekly to do. There was no mention of her being there last night, or arriving this morning, and so I didn't bring it up either. The other was a fairly large woman, pleasant enough and quite friendly. Almost as much as Greta had been when I'd first met her. I was fairly certain my mystery woman hadn't been her. I think I'd have felt the weight of this woman sitting on me, so she was also easily ruled out. Apparently she was part of the cleaning staff, and as I would learn later in seeing her work as she changed various sheets on the beds. Including my own.

"So... what's on the agenda for today?" I asked.

"For me... the usual," Bella commented. "Orders to go over and shipments to schedule with Julia. But before I do that, I like to go out and personally say good morning to everyone arriving in the fields to work. You can come with me if you'd like, usually takes about an hour to do that, and check on how things are going. After that, I'll be tied up until almost noon time with Julia. But... we can certainly meet up for lunch, if you'd like that," she smiled.

"Ok, we'll plan on that," I responded back. "But what should I do while you're with Julia?" I asked feeling a bit left out.

"Why don't you and Edwardo take a tour of the wine storage, he can let you have a tasting of some of the new wine's we're close to putting out. Just don't drink too much, or too many of them," she laughed. "The last thing I want is for you to pass out on me this evening," she added.

"Oh? And why's that?" I asked hopefully.

"Well, because we're planning a bit of a party in your honor this evening," she suddenly informed me. "And it wouldn't be right for the guest of honor to show up drunk to the party, that part should be after the party," she laughed again.

It was then that I knew, sometime during the day I was going to need a nap if I was going to survive another late night. And just to make sure, I figured I would leave the blindfold hanging on the doorknob when I went in to do that.

**

Once again, we boarded Bella's golf cart and headed out towards the fields so she could welcome everyone, and wish them a good morning. As we drove along the narrow dirt road in between the acres and acres of grape vines, she also informed me there was another weekly ceremony she was going to be performing too.

"Every week we award the worker who produced the most the past week, a little extra something in their paycheck," she informed me. I thought that was pretty cool that she would do that, but soon learned there was more. "I also like to give them something a little extra special," she winked.

"Oh? Like what?"

"You'll see," she grinned with that wicked, mischievous smile on her face. I could hardly wait, now curious as to what she intended on doing. We reached the area where the workers would be harvesting today, and I sat in the cart as Bella went out and then greeted everyone in the small group, which had formed, singling out an individual as she did. Obviously, she was making her announcement, letting the rest of the group know who had been given this weekly honor. After she had done that, Bella and another woman I hadn't seen before began making their way back to the golf cart. She was an older looking woman, somewhere in her early forties perhaps, not at all unattractive though she certainly carried a bit of extra weight. As the golf cart I was in had been modified, it had four seats, rather than a rack for golf clubs. Bella reached the cart sliding into the driver's seat, and the older woman climbed in behind her in one of the back seats.