Tinkle Bell Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew now what was about to happen. Once more reminded of Bella's character, personality... and indomitable spirit. The things about her I had come to love. But in doing so, in loving her the way that I knew I did... could I accept this going forward. Especially if one day she agreed to marry me. Could I accept the fact that nothing would change as far as any of this went? The bottom line was... could I live with that? Or live without Bella?

She stood looking at me, waiting for some sort of a response I am sure. I gave her one, and one that I don't think she was honestly expecting.

"Would it be alright if I were to write my name down as well?" I asked. I know she thought about it, even if it was only for a millisecond before answering. And I wasn't at all surprised by her answer either.

"As tempted as I am to let you do that, it wouldn't exactly be fair to everyone else now would it? If you won. This is after all, a tradition that has continued now for many years, and those who work for me, look forward to the chance of actually sleeping with me. And since you don't actually work here... should you win, everyone would think something was rigged, especially as most everyone knows we're romantically involved together."

I understood of course, but then another idea came to me almost immediately. "What if... since everyone DOES know we're romantically involved together, that we do this together then? How about, we let everyone know that they can write down their names to have sex with me as well. Think that would go over ok?"

Bella was grinning from ear to ear. "That's not a bad idea," she stated still grinning. "I know that many of the women here would enjoy doing that. Most of which have not entered their names, even for a chance to have sex with me. But with another strong handsome looking man, I think we'd have most... if not all the women working here, clamoring for a chance to do exactly that!" Now I was grinning.

"I guess we're gonna need another box then," I suggested.

"No worries. I think we can find something we can use until another one can be made. In the meantime, I'll quickly have the word spread that we're including you as a participant in the drawing now as well. I don't think it will be long before the women who work here will be standing in line, in order to write their names down."

Although I expected that a few women might actually come up and enter their names into the make-shift container that had been made, I was frankly surprised at the number of women who seemingly appeared from out of nowhere.

"Good heavens!" I exclaimed as they hurriedly gathered around, submitting their names into the box. What I didn't expect however, was that one or two men likewise entered their names as well. I looked at Bella curiously.

"I wouldn't worry... too much," she quipped. "And I think you could handle whatever comes up," she added with a dry expression on her face. "But to be honest... I know those two men pretty well, and it's my guess, that they see this as a second chance, another opportunity perhaps to still get involved with me in some way, as we'll obviously all be together there in the bungalow. Once a few more realize that, I'm willing to bet you'll see a few more men entering their names into your box as well."

"Maybe next year, we won't even need another box. Maybe we'll just pick out two names, and see what happens from there."

"A new tradition!" Bella laughed. "And one that I think will certainly prove interesting." She stopped then, considering as though a light bulb had suddenly gone off inside her head. "David?"

"Yeah?"

"Wouldn't that also mean that you're planning on staying here with me?" She asked. "Knowing what you know about me?" She added.

"It does. Yes. If you'll have me of course. Me... with all my quirks and faults as well. Including a few of my insecurities perhaps."

"I think we can work on those," she giggled. "After all, look how far you've come already Mr. Naughty, since we first met. I'm pretty sure you never expected to do, or experience some of the things we have now did you?"

"You've got that right," I agreed. "And because of that, I also realize that I can't go back, and NOT experience anything and everything that you can throw at me either. Let's just say, I can't imagine living, or loving my life without you."

"Why David. Is that some sort of a proposal?"

"Would you like it to be?"

"Maybe. But why don't we put that on the back burner for now. Let you come up with a much more romantic way to sweep me off my feet."

She might not have actually said the word. But I had the distinct impression she would certainly say yes. And I couldn't help imagining the look on Niccolo's face when he heard the news. It was then that I felt Bella's hand taking mine however, and leading me over towards the table where a rather large group of the winery's employee's stood waiting.

The moment they all saw the two of us approach, it grew seriously silent. So much so, you could have heard a pin drop. The tension so thick, you could have cut it with a knife. Though with so many serious looking faces, I began to wonder if there wouldn't actually be a riot because of this if a person's name wasn't called.

"Last call!" Bella announced, and then to my surprise, Arianna walked over, writing her name down, and slipped it inside the box. Even Bella was surprised when she did that, and then motioned her over.

"What happens if you're name is drawn?" Bella asked the young woman. "I thought you wanted to save your virginity for the wedding?"

"I do," she said blushing a little. "But I was thinking that maybe... if my name was drawn, I could still enjoy doing everything else, but that with David," she now answered looking towards me.

Bella nodded her head in understanding, though she spoke further. "There is still one small problem with that. Most everyone here knows you've made this commitment, this choice to save yourself for your soon to be husband. And many here might feel somehow cheated still. Do you see?" Bella asked.

"How about we do this?" I began to suggest. "In the event Arianna's name is drawn, let us then announce a special circumstance, and thus draw another name as well?"

Bella's eye burrowed into me as she considered my proposal, but not in a bad way. I could see the mischievous, dirty, naughty, thoughts already running around inside her head at the possibilities. And then she laughed. "We've now take the tradition from just someone spending a night with me, to now having what could almost be considered an all-out orgy." She laughed, "Which is certainly not a bad thing at all. And certainly as I said earlier... a new and interesting tradition going forward."

And then it was time to draw names. And I found myself, actually hoping that one of them would be Arianna's.

**

I am pretty confident that there was perhaps only one or two people that actually worked at the vineyard, that hadn't written down and submitted their names into one of the two boxes. One of which was Matteo, the older guy that had picked me up from the airport when I'd first arrived. As such, Bella had asked him to be the one to thoroughly mix up the names in both, and then likewise be the one to eventually draw the winner's names out. I was surprised at the obvious excited anticipation as the rather large group of people eventually fell silent. Matteo reached in the box drawing out a name for whoever was going to be paired up with me. He unfolded the half-slip of paper reading the name to himself first. And then a small smile actually came into his face as he looked up, finally calling out the name.

"Arianna!"

It was as though the gods themselves had decided that Arianna was indeed supposed to participate, one way or the other. She even cried out in excited shock and delight upon hearing her name, though Bella was quick to step forward, quieting the crowed that had thrown up a small cheer, along with a few disappointed grunts and groans as well.

"Most of you here know that Arianna has been saving herself for marriage. And as such, David and I discussed the unlikely possibility," she paused glancing directly at Arianna simultaneously shaking her head. "That should she actually win... under the circumstances, that there would be an additional drawing for someone else to also participate with David, along with Arianna."

It was here that a wild cheer arose, mostly females... once again excited that there was yet another chance for one of them to actually be with me. And thus once more, Matteo reached his hand inside the box, scrambling around for a bit before drawing out yet again another slip of paper. As he had done with Arianna's name, he did so here. Reading it, and likewise smiling before looking up and calling out another name.

"Donata!"

Indeed, fate... destiny, what have you... seemed to have a hand in much of this as she too squealed loudly, making her way through the once again disappointed crowd to where we were all standing. Disappointment soon gave way to cheers of congratulations however as she and Arianna now took up positions on either side of me. Even their looks towards one another spoke volumes... lots of smiles and wicked winks being passed back and forth between them.

And then it was time to draw yet another name, as to who would end up being Bella's companion for the evening. As much as I dreaded it to some extent, the way the gods had been doing things so far... I wouldn't have been surprised to hear Matteo calling out Niccolo's name when the time came. To my admitted delight, and relief however... he didn't. Calling out "Antonio," one of the delivery drivers names instead. A rather tall looking individual cried out at his own sudden good fortune, and began making his way to where the four of us stood standing. There were again a few groans and moans, but all given in a good natured sort of way. As the crowd began to disperse, and return to their own little intimate parties, Bella addressed the rest of us.

"In an hour, I'll have Matteo pick you up and bring you over to the cottage. That should give everyone a chance to freshen up a bit. David and I will be waiting for you there." She finished.

Matteo then drove Bella and I to the cottage where we would await the arrival of everyone else. At least that would give us a chance to talk a bit more, which I was curious to do after recent events.

"So... "

"So... " Bella mimicked waiting on me.

"So, what do you think of the new tradition?" I questioned figuring this might be the best way to redirect the conversation back to the one we'd had previously.

"I think it will certainly make things more interesting and exciting for everyone, provided you're still here next year, and not just doing this because you hate the thought of not being with me, and me being alone with someone else for an evening."

There was some truth to her words of course, but that was my problem, and one that I was already feeling more confident about with each passing moment. The mere thought of not spending the rest of my life with Bella was simply out of the question now.

"Oh, I'll still be here next year, and the year after that, and the years after that... if you'll have me," I told her.

"Years after that huh?"

I smiled, nodding my head. "For as long as you'll have me," I said again.

"I like the sound of that. Having you. Having you whenever I want, and wherever I want," she giggled hotly. "And having you with me, sharing all my wicked, naughty adventures... and traditions," she smiled broadly.

"Especially traditions," I agreed.

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes. To that... and to the other."

"To the other?"

"Well, I was going to make you ask me a bit more romantically. But in a way, this is pretty romantic, just being here like this together."

We had already undressed, and now stood there in the nude awaiting the arrival of the other three we'd be spending the night with.

"So you're saying yes to marrying me?" I asked once again.

"Yes, but another tradition we will follow," she began. "One year's engagement first, giving us plenty of time to plan, and to get to know one another even better, even more intimately than we already do."

"Even more intimately?" I asked, not even thinking that was remotely possible with her.

"Intimacy involves many things David, not just sex. Though there will of course be plenty of that as well, and seeing how intimate you can be with someone we've selected for an evening here and there. That's important to me as well. I enjoy seeing you being intimate with someone else, it excites me, and I expect to see the same kind of devotion and understanding with me."

Admittedly, life with Bella was going to prove interesting, let alone exciting and perhaps even a bit unusual in a marital sense. But I was already looking forward to it. There wasn't time to pursue this much further at the moment however, the sound of Matteo pulling up outside with our three important guests.

"Follow my lead," she told me, taking my hand in hers as we walked towards the door in preparation for greeting them all, and bringing them inside. She had already told me that we would be the ones to slowly, and teasingly undress them. Bella would undress Antonio, and I would undress Donata. The two of us would then undress Arianna together, and then lead everyone towards the enormous bed that awaited us all. After that, as she would thus explain to everyone... our evening was meant to be one of pure unadulterated pleasure. And that meant being able to do anything with anyone, at any time during the evening. Those were basically the only rules. I had already prepared myself for any eventuality, and though I knew I would not actually be having intercourse with Arianna, I was looking forward to licking and sucking on that sweet young pussy of hers.

I noticed as Bella began slowly undressing Antonio, that he had a considerable amount of chest hair, in stark contrast to myself. I had very little body hair at all, and in fact... Bella had both insisted, and enjoyed shaving my pubic area as well, so I was virtually bald as a baby, save my rather thick head of hair.

As different in appearance as Antonio and I were, the girls too all had their subtle differences. Being a breast man as it were, I was also in seventh heaven, just looking at these three luscious women as Bella and I finally finished disrobing Arianna. Arianna's very young, perky... smallish sized breasts were just as alluring to me as Bella and Donata's much larger tits. Her nipples a light brown color, with areola's almost a bit puffy in appearance. Donata's the larger of the three, sporting enormous breasts that hung heavy against her chest. And here too, she had gigantic areolas, dark brown in color with those stiff hard, almost thimble-sized nipples. And though Bella's tits weren't nearly as large as Donata's, they were certainly full, and far more than a simple handful. Her nipples too, already rock-hard as she made the first contact, reaching out to gather one of Arianna's stiff little points in her hand, and of course one of Donata's. I watched as she stood there both pinching, and then rolling them between her fingers, taking a measure of delight in doing so. And that action, perhaps an invitation, as both Donata and Arianna then captured each one of Bella's stiff hard nipples and stood playing with them.

My prick had already risen quite nicely upon seeing this, though it had already begun doing so as I had undressed the two women. Glancing over, I saw that Antonio was rock hard as well, though he stood unabashedly slow-fisting himself as he looked on at the girls. Once again, admittedly, he had a rather impressive looking cock, a bit longer than my own by an inch or two, though not quite as thick around perhaps as my own prick was. I caught him looking over towards me, looking at him, and received a friendly nod of approval as he then glanced down at my now throbbing cock as it actually bobbed up and down once or twice as we stood there.

As the girls continued to play with one another's tits for a few more minutes, I took in the rest of their delicious, diversified bodies as well. Arianna's slim, almost too skinny form, though with skin that looked as smooth as a babies. She, like me... was completely shaved, though I would learn later, that was part of Bella's doing as well. She enjoyed teasing, almost torturing the poor girls pussy whenever she did that, which was at minimum, every other day. Donata had a dark, though not really thick bush, which was evident she still cropped and trimmed, though it was full and formed a complete "Pussy triangle" as I called them. Bella had only a small tuft of hair, though its purpose in even appearing there as little as there was, eluded me.

"Well, now that the three of us are all good and horny," Bella quipped looking back over her shoulder now to where Antonio and I stood standing. "Perhaps we should move all this to the bed!"

"Make that the five of us," I responded, answering for Antonio, as once again the proof of his own arousal was clearly evident.

We had quickly and briefly discussed the fact, as we'd stood there in the doorway in greeting, that initially... Bella would first fuck Antonio, and that I would of course first fuck Donata, and do whatever else came to mind with Arianna in the beginning. After all, that was the whole point and purpose of all this to begin with. After that, we would take things as they developed and evolved, though knowing Arianna, she was as keen and as anxious to play with Bella and Donata as I was.

There was plenty of room on the bed, without feeling the least bit crowded. The sexual energy in the air, adding to the erotic atmosphere that we were all experiencing now too.

I wrapped my hand around my cock, basically pointing it at Donata, asking. "How would you like it?"

She answered by taking up the doggy position there in front of me, slapping her ass firmly by way of invitation. I moved up in order to accommodate her request, though Arianna was quick to throw in her own request. Being the 'fifth' wheel in a way, and lucky to even be there perhaps, she quickly adapted to her honorary role.

"I want to lick you, while he's fucking you," she announced, and I'd also like to be the one to eventually put him inside you too!"

That sounded like a splendid idea, so I waited as Arianna quickly positioned herself on her back beneath Donata, though this also had the effect of conveniently making her pussy available to Donata, already reaching out towards it with her hands and fingers in order to begin strumming the young girl's hot horny clit.

Bella was currently on her back, legs spread and high in the air. At the moment, Antonio was just kneeling there between them, more or less teasing Bella's stiff little clit with his prick-tip. I had done that a time or two myself, and knew fairly well just how much Bella enjoyed feeling that. So I knew both by the look in her eyes, and the sounds she made, almost as though purring, that she was enjoying this wicked little tease of her pussy. It was then however, that I felt Arianna's hand guiding my own prick towards the juicy wet opening of Donata's cunt. She rubbed it there for a moment, circling, even slapping it against the opening of the woman's slit, causing her to cry out in rapturous bliss before shoving the tip inside, and then mashing her face into the woman's cunt, capturing her extended clit with her lips simultaneously. This time Donata let out a wild cry of delight, fucking back against me, ensuring that every inch of my prick had slid as deep inside of her as it could.

"Oh yes! Yes! Fuck my cunt!" She cried out, adding... "eat my fucking pussy!"

I know I was certainly doing that, and by the delicious sounds she was making, so was Arianna. I even felt the occasional lick of my prick stem as I drove in and out of Donata's wet split. Arianna too, enjoying a nice fingering initially, as Donata both pummeled and spanked the young woman's mound. Eventually however, she leaned forward even further, and I knew then, she too was licking her as she was being licked... and fucked.