All Comments on 'Tinny Sardines and Sweet Pussy'

by Esperanza_Hidalgo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Lisa SummersLisa Summersabout 14 years ago
Lovely vignette

Wow, honey, your prose is damn near as fantastic as your poetry. Do more.

andrea_adoresandrea_adoresabout 14 years ago
Utterly sensational. God.

ACHINGLY sexy Miss Hidalgo...how girl-girl should be penned. All that lust, topped with pure sweet love. Plus you made me want to flick out a little pink tongue tip to slide it around and taste the the oh-so intimate oil and grease on those lips. Their private world so erotically played out in public. You turned me into the sweetest swamp, loved it all. Bravo, baby. Write more and more. Spoil your readers. Please, luh.

fire_breezefire_breezeabout 14 years ago
Sensual

I could feel the unbridled passion, the ache, the pure pleasure. Thank you.

Sapphos SisterSapphos Sisterabout 14 years ago
Verrrrrry nice

Much more explicit than your poetry - but equally good. I love your dialogue (and the sex, natch!). There is lots of potential for more stories of this adorable couple. I want to hear about the handcuffs game (pretty please). Now I must go for a lie down.

Dr_GenomeDr_Genomeabout 14 years ago
You are an amazing young woman

Have I told you today that your talent never ceases to stun me. You've overcome so much to be able to do things like this. I am a very lucky woman.

PhineasPhineasover 13 years ago
Never cared for sardines but...

...after reading this I'm willing to give them another shot. Good story, through and through. Touching and sweet and it ended excellently. I found a few minor flow problems early on or midway through.

Also, and this may be just a personal opinion and, given the nature of this site probably not a common one, I think the sex could have been toned down a little. Not a lot, but you make it so visceral and expressive it felt a little bit like an overload to me. Hard to believe I'm critiquing a positive trait, but too much of a good thing, perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely

Brilliant!! Not sure if I should crave to be a woman, or gay. But the answer is fictitionally Both! Amusing, Sexy, Warm, together. Top marks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous