Tinny Sardines and Sweet Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sure the racket caused some poor disturbed patron to spill their drink, but I didn't care. I loved it when she screamed my name. Giving her joy gave me nearly the same amount of joy, but it was even better when the joy giving was reciprocated, and was being reciprocated with fervor.

She stroked relentlessly with her fingers, forcing my pussy to spasm. I juiced liberally, causing her hand to produce a sloppy sucking sound as she stroked in me. Stiffening my legs, I felt the first small ripple of an orgasm.

Pulling Chloe's labia out from her vulva I nibbled gently, causing her to stiffen. "Not that," she yelled.

"Chloe," I yelled back, temporarily releasing her sweetness, "what do you think you're doing to me?"

Then I attempted my last strategy, one that would cause her to peak; using the nectar that flooded from her pussy, I teased the tip of my middle finger into her anus and fucked her ass as I ate her delicious pussy. Chloe loved a good ass fucking, and I planned to take a dildo to that ass as soon as we arrived back at home.

Chloe went berserk as I fucked her ass with my finger. Although difficult, I managed to insert a second finger and stroke. I wanted to put my entire hand up her ass, something she enjoyed, but being without our anal lube and the time to properly stretch her out, I knew that must wait until later that night. She had a magical ass as well as a magical pussy, and could take my entire hand in her ass while it lightly tickled the thin interior membrane with glove-covered fingers. You just had to get good and clean first with a warm red wine enema, something else that girl loved. I didn't mind a good ass pounding either, but I couldn't take a hand.

She yelled one more time something naughty like, "Fuck me Jesus!" and I wanted to laugh, but was so caught up in my own pleasure that I could not. It was the last comprehensible word spoken for the next few minutes as the profit Elijah gifted me with the ability to speak in tongues. Incomprehensible musings spewed from Chloe's mouth with the occasional understandable cuss word now and then. She shoved her pussy in my face and exploded in agonizing orgasmic pleasure for several minutes. Orgasm on top of orgasm, they didn't stop, and she convulsed and screamed repeatedly. I willingly sacrificed my face for that woman; she could ride my tongue any time she wanted. She always retaliated so well, and retaliation of that sort, that was just a damn nice thing.

My own little orgasm took hold as Chloe continued to stroke my wetness despite her climax. I clenched my legs around her fingers and tried to scream, but a pussy was blocking my face. Erupting, I shoved the full weight of that meaty girl almost off that couch and that was not easy to do because she weighed more than a few sacks of potatoes. Unable to breathe the intensity of the orgasm doubled, producing a sense of drunken euphoria that soon had me giddy with oxygen deprivation, or was that depravation?

Chloe caught her balance and simply stayed motionless as we simultaneously had orgasms. She shivered lightly as if caught out naked in a snowstorm. Screaming loudly, she shouted another loud, "Jey." I understood that shout and wanted to shout something in return, but her pussy prevented that from happening and the only thing that came out of my mouth were muffled screams.

I thought someone was knocking at the restroom door, but it was impossible to tell due to Chloe's pussy straddling my face. Then she stopped shaking and rested down on top of me, after which I did hear the knocking clearly.

I pushed at her hips trying to move her so I could get some air, but I swore the girl passed out because she didn't budge. I liked being under Chloe, don't get me wrong, but death by pussy suffocation wasn't something I wanted tonight. She finally relented, and I fought to breathe like a drowning sailor.

Someone banged at the door again. She turned and looked at me with a witless expression. "Shit," she intelligently said, "get dressed, hurry."

I laughed and thought, that's my Chloe, banging in the craziest places then acting surprised if caught. That woman wanted to be caught; she was one sexy bitch though, and all mine, well, at least most of her.

We separated stood and cleaned up a bit. I quickly washed my fingers because they had been buried in her anus, germs you know. We put on our dresses and looked in the mirror to make sure we didn't look too crazed. The interloper knocked again. Didn't she know there were more important needs than peeing? Some people—the nerve.

I looked back at the couch and saw the remnants of our sex, quite a nice spot of juice on the couch, and then I said, "Let's get out of here before someone calls 9-1-1 dear."

She chuckled, "Prison tonight?"

I smiled at her and said, "How about we have our own little cops and robbers game at home?"

She winked, "Only if you agree to cuff me Miss Policewoman."

"I can do that."

"Then arrest me." Shucks, I didn't know at the time, but the night we were eventually arrested provided some interesting experiences, along with the two college coeds in that jail cell with us.

"Done," I said. We walked to the door holding hands and smelling the evocative scent of pussy mixed with the cinnamon. I hoped the next visitor would appreciate the aroma.

When we answered the door in our disheveled state, the properly dressed missy looked at us with contempt. "Pfft," she curtly remarked and shoved her way past us to inhale one of the most exotic combinations on this universe, pussy juice and cinnamon. She didn't appreciate the effusion. The missy hesitated briefly while staring at the couch. Jeez, if it wasn't so damn funny I'd probably just have gone to my maker. The looks we received while leaving that restaurant officially qualified us as lepers.

As we settled in the car, Chloe looked at me and asked, "Ready for the third gift?"

"Ready, dildo?" I asked.

"Dildo."

"The anal one?"

"If that's what you want."

"Thank you," I said and kissed her hand.

"Happy Birthday, my perv. But that's not the gift."

I held her hand close to my chest and said, "You know, you are my gift Chloe, but I'll take another one." It was silent in the car for a few seconds as we looked at each other.

"Jey," she said in the smallest whisper.

"Yeah baby?"

She looked longingly into my eyes and said, "I love you."

The end

*******

Comments and votes are always appreciated, as well as constructive analysis of problematic sequences. This is loosely (very loosely) based upon something reported to me by a friend. It is a fantasy of mine to have sex in public venues, so I hope you enjoy this little piece .

I have a real i'net friend by the name of Jey, and she got pissed at me because I put in this story that she liked sardines (I love sardines-lol). For the record, the Jey in the story has nothing to do with my friend (save they both are sexy). All the characters in this story are completely a function of my rather perverted mind.

Don't forget to vote if you liked this piece.

12