Tiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,521 Followers

"Oh, well good then," she said, a bit surprised.

"When," I asked.

"Well... I haven't thought that far ahead."

"How about now?" I said.

"Now?" she asked, stunned.

"After lunch. Dad's busy. We could go to my place. It's only five minutes away."

"Umm... well... okay," she said hesitantly.

"Hey this was your idea, not mine," I said.

"No, you're right... okay... after lunch," she said confidently.

**

I wasn't expecting Steven to accept my idea so quickly or at all, really. I was a little panicked and it was difficult to concentrate on my food when the nice waitress brought it out to us. Steven, on the other hand, ate all his ribs and ate them fast. My proposal was already making a difference in his mood and outlook. I knew it would but now I had to go through with it.

After he scarfed his food he sat there like a little boy waiting for his presents. I ended up eating half my meal and the pretty waitress returned to see if we needed anything like dessert or to go boxes.

"No, just the check please," Steven blurted, anxious to leave.

"I need a box and the check would be fine now," I said calmly.

I looked at Steven after she left and I swear he was vibrating. "Calm down, son... I'm not going anywhere. You're going to work yourself up before we even get to your apartment."

"I'm sorry, and could you not call me son... at least not for the rest of the day?" he asked.

"Sorry, Steven, I'll act more the part from now on. Do you want to hold my hand on the way out?" I asked.

"Umm... no... I mean... I guess... if you want to."

I smiled. He hadn't realized I was teasing him. He was too focused on what was about to happen. I guess I couldn't blame him. I decided to be serious and treat this as important as he did. The waitress brought the box and check. I paid and Steven and I walked out of the restaurant together but we didn't hold hands. He got in his car and I got into mine. He was out of the parking lot and heading to his apartment before I had my car started.

I pulled up to his apartment building, parking in a visitor slot and walked up the stairs to the second floor. His door was open and I walked it to his place. I had been there before, but never without Roger. It was a typical twenty year olds bachelor pad, messy with a lack of furniture. The only thing worth much was the entertainment system. He had a big screen TV, gaming systems and a sound system to make it all really loud if he wanted.

I shut the door and locked it, placing my keys on the old coffee table Roger had given him when we bought new stuff. So far I hadn't seen Steven and I figured he was in his room cleaning up as fast as he could. He suddenly appeared, out of breath and his face was red, from his bedroom.

"You don't need to impress me, Steven. I'm a sure thing," I said, smiling.

"I know... it's just... it was a mess in there since Jenny was here last."

"I appreciate the effort."

He kind of didn't know what to do, just standing in the small hall that led to his bedroom. I had to admit, this was new to me. I haven't had sex with anyone other than Roger since I married him.

"So... what do we do next," he asked, clapping his hands together.

"Well, you can invite me into your room and we can try and act natural and see how things progress."

He did and I followed him into his room. The bed had been hastily made and there was a pile of clothes in one corner he had hurried and thrown there. The blinds were closed and he had a ceiling fan going with the light on. It wasn't very big nor was it a totally fabulous place to lose your virginity but it would work. I walked in and sat down on his bed. He fidgeted and moved a few more things around until I called his name and patted the bed next to me. He finally came over and sat down next to me. I could tell he was nervous... I mean really nervous.

"Just relax. This is supposed to be fun," I said taking his hand.

He was shaking. I lifted his hand and placed it on my left breast, hoping this was calm his nerves. His hand was warm, I could feel the heat through my shirt and bra. He finally moved it, squeezing gently and I could tell he had experience in fondling a woman's breast. The experience was not lost on me. I admit my heart was beating fast and the idea of my stepson touching me was giving me quite a thrill.

His other hand found my right breast and I felt my nipples begin to rise as he gently squeezed and rubbed them. I didn't know if kissing him would be too weird so I didn't try. I'd let him decide if he wanted to.

"You're good at this," I said encouraging him.

"Thanks, this is usually as far as I get," he said finding my nipples with his thumb and finger.

I cooed at his touch and reached for his chest as well. He was well muscled, with a strong young body and it spurred my arousal to touch him. He, after all, was a very attractive young man. I could tell he was used to just fondling and touching and it was almost like he was afraid to go further because I'm sure that was when the rejection happened. So I pushed the issue.

I stopped playing with his chest and arms, grabbing my shirt and pulling it over my head. I unclasped my bra and enjoyed the reaction on his young face. He liked my enhanced breasts, just like his father. I lay down on his bed and he began touching me again. It was much more simulating flesh to flesh and I felt myself getting wet as he brushed my hard nipples and teased them with his fingers. I let him play for a few minutes before, lifting my arms and pulling his head to my chest. He was a little less experienced with his mouth. I could tell he hadn't had much opportunity to lick and nibble on a woman's breast. He learned quickly and took to sucking and nibbling them after a few minutes with my encouragement.

While he sucked and played, I shimmied out of my shorts and panties, kicking them to the floor. I lay there completely naked with my stepson enjoying my breasts. It was quite a thrill. His big hands betrayed what was really between his legs, but felt wonderful on my upper chest, stomach and legs. He was still fully dressed, another sign he was afraid to undress because of his fear of rejection. I let him continue. It was nice to be pampered and I took full advantage of his eagerness and presence in the moment.

His large hands finally moved up my inner thigh to my waxed sex. I was very sensitive from the pampering and the pleasure electrified my body when he grazed my lips with his hand.

"Have you ever pleased a woman with your mouth, Steven?" I asked.

"Yes, a few times before they tried returning the favor."

"By all means, show me," I said.

I spread my legs and he went down on me with his mouth. He knew where my clitoris was right off the bat so I didn't have to teach him that. He also worked his hands well, spreading me with his fingers while sucking on my clit and using his tongue lower, just above my vagina. Two of his fingers entered me and curled upward as he flicked my clit with his tongue. He had done this more than a few times, the liar. I didn't say anything; instead I grabbed the sheets on his bed and arched into his face. He feasted and fingered me until I came.

It was surprisingly good. The excitement of the moment and the thrill of who was eating me, made my climax long and satisfying. I was impressed by his talent but his oral sex and fingers only made me hunger for something I was afraid he couldn't give me.

**

Damn, my stepmother was hot! She was sexier with her clothes off then on. I couldn't believe how toned and fabulous her body was for a woman her age. That Yoga was amazing. Her breasts were stunning. The doctor did an excellent job; I couldn't even see a scar on either of her round, firm breasts. She had no tan lines either but was a nice even color, not too dark and not stark white. Her stomach was mesmerizing, extremely defined but not overly muscular. Her core strength must have been insane. Her legs seemed to go on forever with toned perfection and she had waxed her pubic hair completely away, leaving her sex smooth and gorgeous. My cock was rock hard before I had even touched her and now, as I sucked her nipples, I thought it might start cumming on its own.

Talk about a thrill. I hadn't had a girl naked in my bed and gone this far with her for a long time. My heart beat rapidly in my chest and the sensations in my hands and mouth along with the visual perfection before me, just fed my arousal. The tactile pleasure was off the charts. When she asked me if I'd done oral sex before, I was thrilled to get another chance. That has been a while too. She tasted tangy, but smelled like body wash and I dug right in, sucking her clit as soon as my mouth covered her sex. With two fingers I spread her open and slid them into her. She was hot and wet and thanks to my dad, loose.

I curled them toward me and sucked her clit and flicked it with my tongue. She seemed to like what I was doing. I felt her legs tighten and her hands and dug into my bed. She never told me to do anything different so I continued to move around inside of her with my fingers and flick and suck her engorged clit. It got really hard and firm the more I teased it.

I'm pretty sure I made her cum. She started to shake and gasp for air, clawing at the sheets and began squirming so much; I had to keep finding her clitoris among her movements. She finally grabbed my head and lifted me off of her. I stopped munching and watched her quiver for a few more seconds before she opened her eyes.

"Very nice, Steven. Any woman would be lucky to have you do that to her anytime."

She sat up and motioned for me to sit back on the bed. She helped me out of my shirt and reached for my pants. I grabbed her hand out of habit, afraid to show her my tiny cock.

"It's okay, Steven. I'm not going to laugh or leave. Trust me."

I let go of her hands and she undid my pants and helped me out of them. My little cock was fully hard, extending just three inches off of my body but oozing profusely. She looked at it and smiled. But it was a nice smile with no laughter and I loved her for it.

She reached forward and took it in her hand, covering the whole of it easily. Her palm caressed the head and the sensation curled my toes. She used my pre-cum for lube, pressing down with her palm and circling my sensitive head. I jerked and tried to pull away from her. This got a giggle out of her.

"Sensitive aren't' you? Have you ever had a blowjob?" she asked.

"No... once they see it they laugh and leave, telling me that this isn't going to work."

"Well, I think it's time you experienced what a woman's mouth feels like."

She quickly leaned over and my mouth dropped open in amazement. To say I had never felt anything like it would be obvious since this was my first time. To say the sensation was mind-blowing would lessen the actual sensation. It was beyond words. The heat, the wetness, the first time she sucked, rocked my world. She of course was able to take all of my small cock into her mouth and wrap her mouth around the base. I felt her tongue work my head, shaft and she even licked my balls with my cock in her mouth. But when she started sliding up and down it with her mouth tight around my narrow shaft I was gone. This sensation was heavenly and brought me to the verge of climax so suddenly I almost forgot to say anything.

"Mom... Julie, I'm going to cum!" I said.

She suddenly removed her mouth and pinched the head of my cock with her thumb and index finger. It stopped my orgasm and she raised her head but still kept her hand on my head.

"You're too excited. I don't blame you for your first time. I tell you what. I know I said only one time but I didn't mean orgasms. I'll let you cum in my mouth, because you haven't ever done that either. Then, at your age I'm sure you'll be able to get erect again soon, to lose your virginity. How does that sound?" she asked.

I could only nod. What she had said took a moment to process. I couldn't believe she was doing this for me. She smiled and again her head fell onto my lap, her hand was replaced by her warm, wet, velvety mouth. Holy fucking shit! My arousal spiked the moment she descended down my shaft. I was right back on the verge again, but wanting it to last. I had to concentrate and delay my orgasm because I didn't know if this was ever going to happen to me again. I tried to think of something else. I actually closed my eyes so I wouldn't watch her head bobbing up and down or see her breasts or tan sexy back. I ended up lying down on my bed as she slowly sucked my cock and caressed my tight balls with her fingers.

I felt like I was floating and the room was spinning. The euphoric bliss I'll never forget. She was soft and gentle, I knew she was trying to make it last as well, giving me the blowjob to remember. She would take me out of her mouth and just lick my head and shaft with her tongue, up and down and over the straining head. She found a spot just between the V shape on my head that was super sensitive and she must have known it was because she licked it a lot and curled my toes. I never wanted this pleasure to end. She was keeping me just on the verge of ejaculation and it was the most phenomenal experience of my entire life up to that point.

"You're doing great, Steven," she said, pausing her sucking for a few seconds.

I couldn't respond. My body was vibrating and totally rigid from the head down to my straining toes. My balls were tight, my butt clenched, just waiting for her to take me past the point of no return.

"I think it's time. Don't worry about telling me, just cum when you want to," she said.

Her mouth took me inside again. Her lips gripped me tight and down she went those quick three inches to my body and back up. She sucked the head and descended again. Her grip increased, the pleasure mounted and I passed the point, tightening my muscles to hold my load in for those few blissful seconds before they gave in and the semen was unleashed. I had trained my body to do this when I masturbated and the training had paid off. I held it and held it until the surge was impossible to stop. My body jerked and the contractions took over everything else. My cock exploded inside my stepmother's mouth. It was like no other orgasm I'd ever had. My hand could never simulate a woman's hot, wet mouth during ejaculation. Hands down this was the height of my sexual climaxes. I felt the semen surge forth in rapid succession. She kept her mouth around my cock for a few seconds but finally she released me and my cum sprayed up onto my chest more than I'd ever seen it before.

**

It was worse than I thought. I forced a small smile when I saw his tiny penis. He barely extended the length of my index finger and was about as thin. To cover my shock, I quickly grabbed it and tried to focus on making him feel good. It felt like a cock, but it didn't. It was almost like a play toy or a gag gift cock it was so small. He reacted like a normal man when I spun my palm on his slippery pre-cum but it just felt so weird to me. I had to distract myself from how small it was by asking him questions and then finally I just put my head into his lap and started sucking it. I had the distinct thought I was sucking a little kid. I thrust that out of my head and got too aggressive to keep my mind off of how small he was. He suddenly called me Mom and then Julie, telling me he was going to cum.

He was so excited and I was unfortunately not. I pinched his tiny head and stopped him from cumming so soon. I felt selfish and disgusted with myself and decided to let him cum in my mouth and still have sex with me. I was trying to help him and needed to suck it up and focus on his pleasure and forget myself. I couldn't compare him to his father or anyone. This was Steven, the boy I loved and who I'd been a mother to since I married his father. I could focus on him and make him feel good, give him experience and confidence.

He lay down after I started sucking again and I changed what I was doing. I knew what would make him ejaculate and instead, I used my tongue and licked him more than sucked him. His little cock was straining the entire time. I kept him very close and licked and pampered his tiny cock for several minutes, telling him he was doing great. His normal sized testicles were tight and had formed a single taut lump under his little shaft. I caressed the wrinkled flesh as I licked and treated him to the best blowjob I knew how to give. Especially on such a small penis. It was challenging just to do the things I knew how to do on a normal sized cock. Where I could use my whole hand ended up being just my finger and thumb. Where I could stimulate the head of a cock on the roof of my mouth I was forced to use my tongue because he didn't go deep enough. It was the strangest blowjob I've ever given.

The big surprise was when I finally brought him to orgasm. For some reason, I guess because of his small cock, I expected a small load. Boy was I wrong. This kid ejaculated more semen then I'd ever felt and seen in my entire life. At first I tried to keep my mouth around his shaft as his cock began to explode but then more and more continued to spray out with incredible velocity and volume. I was forced to remove my full mouth just to breathe and his little cock continued to spray an amazing amount onto his quivering body.

By the time he finished he was covered from neck to balls in lines of white, not to mention the mouth full I let out of my mouth on his stomach. It was staggering to say the least.

"Good heaven, Steven! Do you not masturbate either?" I asked, shocked.

"No, I do... I just was excited."

"Is this normal?" I asked.

"No, not really. I usually have a lot but not like this."

"Oh my... I've never... We need something to clean this up," I said leaving his room to gather my thoughts.

I went into his bathroom and looked myself in the mirror. "Could I do this?" I asked myself. Could I go through with this and have sex with him. How was I going to make it through? I knew I was going to have to fake enjoyment. After his father I doubted I'd even feel him inside me. His fingers were much bigger than his little penis. This was going to be really hard. I gathered myself, found a towel and returned to his room.

He hadn't moved and his little cock had shrunk to what looked like a small lump of skin. I forced my eyes away from it and helped clean him off. He sat up once we had wiped him clean. He was smiling.

"Julie, that was amazing! So good I can't tell you," he said, animated.

I knew I had pleased him beyond his ability to describe and this made me happy. I just had to focus on that. 'Make Steven happy and not worry about me' was my goal. I sat down next to him and he immediately grabbed my breasts again.

"I can play with you again until I'm hard," he said, like a little boy eager to go again.

"Okay," I said and laid down for him to explore my body. He did have great hands and I took comfort in that.

**

I was having the best day of my life. I had just cum more jizz than I've ever seen in my life. I had been so excited and boiling over that when I finally let go it was unreal. I shocked Julie; she hadn't seen anything like it before either. That made me feel really good. After she got me a towel, I had gone soft but I knew that would not last very long especially when I started playing with her fabulous tits again. She laid down again and I had both my hands busy caressing, palming, pinching and tweaking her nipples. Not hard, but enough to make her nipples erect and fun to start sucking on, which I did.

Five minutes hadn't gone by and I felt my cock start to grow as I licked and nibbled on her nipples, back and forth, giving both equal time and I caressed her incredible stomach and long legs. Once I knew I was hard, I began fondling her sex and playing with her engorged clitoris before fingering her again. She moaned and cooed from my mouth and hands. It was fun and enjoyable, so I just kept going, not caring about having sex for the first time, since I was sure I was going to now.

jasliz
jasliz
3,521 Followers